Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E04: Overwhelmed

Bort
Message added by Bort

NO SPOILERS HERE.  Click HERE to read the rules before posting.

Clairvoyant comments about who makes show group, point and the final team do not belong here.

• Start Topic

I can admit Victoria has kept the weight off, is speaking more maturely and OVERALL dancing better. I will never get past her gummy smile but whatever...

However, I cannot let go of the fact she freakin’ fell out of a turn and still got a perfect score! This is WRONG. I get why she made it through to training camp but not on a perfect score. I do not.

That tells me all the judges, including Weatherman Scott, have sipped the Kool Aid and know  it’s in their best interest to go along. 

And Christina? Why she is not gone after hitting the judges’ scoring basement is beyond me. She must be a locker room favorite. And she’ll never be on weight warning. 

• Love 16

After waiting for what felt like forever for Friday to get here it felt like I blinked and the episode was over.  I need ninety minute episodes especially if we have to watch moving day, personality tests, etc.

I still like Kat but she really needs to up her dance game.  I need Prelims Kat back.  

I’m still loving the adorable Chandi and she seems to be holding her own.

Poor Gina Marie.  Baby girl is in over her head. She needs to toughen up and learn to maintain her composure when she receives critiques. Then again she really is just a baby.  I’m not sure she’s mature enough to make the squad straight out of high school.

Loved Jenn C’s supportive energy.  She was super sweet to the girls.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, DragonFlyzz said:

After waiting for what felt like forever for Friday to get here it felt like I blinked and the episode was over.  I need ninety minute episodes especially if we have to watch moving day, personality tests, etc.

I still like Kat but she really needs to up her dance game.  I need Prelims Kat back.  

I’m still loving the adorable Chandi and she seems to be holding her own.

Poor Gina Marie.  Baby girl is in over her head. She needs to toughen up and learn to maintain her composure when she receives critiques. Then again she really is just a baby.  I’m not sure she’s mature enough to make the squad straight out of high school.

Loved Jenn C’s supportive energy.  She was super sweet to the girls.

yeah - I thought so too the episode was "quick" was going to see was it really 47 minutes , like a regular hour show is...

My heart goes out to Gina. I know everyone will be overjoyed to find the next 18yr Lexi (I don't know who else it was prior and during her tenure) but I kinda wish the age was raised to  at least 19.  

VK is living proof a yr out of high school, can do wonders for dancing and maturity.

That gives a year to worry about just "being your best self", ie  taking dance classes in different genres that teach choreography quickly with top instructors, exercising, and keeping up the NFL and current events.  With so many of the women now coming in "resume-up" ,  personally I would also want to have the same qualifications.  

A few posts ago (on one of the boards) the topic was the vets who are approaching age=30 , who are still dancing. not sure of the hurry to jump in this fire just right out of HS. In some of the "sad stories" most of the TH said they danced in college/other professional jobs. I don't think there was one who said they wished they would have jumped over that prior experience(s) to come right into DCC , even though they too have been dancing since age 3.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

VK looked good 😳

I was like holy cannoli, I see what they mean when they say they can picture a rookie with a vet. VK is really good at picking up and applying choreo. I’m happy for her. 

Christina. She doesn’t dance from her rib cage up, it’s very high school noncompete cheer.  How is a veteran able to get away dancing like that?  If she were anyone else, I’d say the same. I can’t stand when dancers do zero epaulement or throw a shoulder in to zjuzj it up a bit. 

I like Gina Marie and Meredith but they are going to get eaten alive if they don’t collect themselves and learn. That said, it must be very overwhelming.

Kat...is exhausting.  She reminds me of Karissa (the “off” Karissa not Carisa the goddess)

Also, and this may be random, but I feel like every blonde there needs to get a toner/gloss treatment. They look sallow or the tone makes them look weird. I don’t know. It bothers me when I see untoned or faded hair. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

Caroline for point. 

YES. Caroline has grown on me so much. She’s a powerhouse, has strong dance technique, she’s beautiful. All around all-American girl. I’d lighten her lipstick color to soften her a bit. Other than that, I wouldn’t change a thing.

Caroline for point. She’s the real deal.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I think Sunni was a stronger dancer than Christina though, wasn't she on show group at one point? Most women usually retire when they get to 30/31 (I'm thinking Jackie Bob, Sunni, Angela, Jinelle) so Chrisina/Brennan might be done after this season, definitely Christina.

Sunni was on the Mavs before the DCC; she's a better dancer and more likeable IMO. I thougth someone here said she made SG in season 3 but was cut in TC. I don't remember it but I'm not saying it didn't happen. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

I can admit Victoria has kept the weight off, is speaking more maturely and OVERALL dancing better. I will never get past her gummy smile but whatever...

However, I cannot let go of the fact she freakin’ fell out of a turn and still got a perfect score! This is WRONG. I get why she made it through to training camp but not on a perfect score. I do not.

That tells me all the judges, including Weatherman Scott, have sipped the Kool Aid and know  it’s in their best interest to go along. 

And Christina? Why she is not gone after hitting the judges’ scoring basement is beyond me. She must be a locker room favorite. And she’ll never be on weight warning. 

It appears to me that each round is judged separately. So Victoria falling out of her turn in prelims is probably water under the bridge as long as she makes it to the next round.

I do agree that she looks great this year. I thought she looked stunning in that pink outfit . I never heard her called out for memory mistakes last year but I would guess she's learned most of these dances already from last year. So the girls who were in TC last year do have an advantage.

I'm not surprised Victoria was at the top of the scoring. Who in their right mind is going raise their hand for a no or a maybe? But I certainly believe she belongs in training camp.

I was a little surprised to hear that they continue with the Yes No Maybe format for judging in the later rounds. That's so simplistic. Often it seems the maybes have to do with minor non dance issues. And with 50 girls to judge for finals it seems that they would have a lot of duplicate scores if you can even call it a "score".

I did however enjoy seeing the rankings however flawed their system is. I think it gives K&J a lot of latitude and perhaps that's the point. That said I don't believe Kat belongs in training camp at all! I believe she's  a " producers pick" ... someone that CMT thought would be good to have on the show. Her solo was pathetic but the cameras are all over her.

I remember the years where the rankings were sort of used is weapons. The one year they brought all the vets in to show them where they stood on the board and had several of them in tears telling them that that's could definitely be cut this year if they don't step it up. Then there was the ranking by how they were seated in the pre-camp orientation. I thought that was pretty mean but I have to admit that I liked knowing how some of them ranked. I do think Kelly and Judy are taking a softer approach this year overall which I'm not sure I like. It could be part of a new regime for the show and also speaks to the lack of Kitty.. Kitty brought the drama but she lost me when she asked one of the tcc's if she was just a blond or a dumb blond. I think that was a few seasons ago but that was really over the top and misogynistic.

• Love 2

I've been completely impressed with iTunes this year in their speed of dropping the latest episodes.  Save the first episode, every week has the latest episode by the time I wake up Saturday morning.  So while I miss my nightly cocktail while watching DCC on Friday nights, I just substitute a mimosa and put my comments on here a bit late.  It hasn't been as painful as I was expecting, thank goodness!

I didn't mind the talking heads with the gals moving into their new apartments.  Totally staged, but it does insert a bit of reality into the show more than the awful sob stories (using the term "reality" loosely, of course).

Rookie candidates:  Boy, I certainly wish I would've had life figured out as well as Victoria when I was 19.  <eyeroll> While I agree that she's improved from last year, I still don't enjoy watching her s****** movements in dance.  I hate Kat as a candidate and I'm hoping that she will be the first cut after seeing next week's teaser at the end of this episode.  Lisa reminds me of former DCC Allie in looks, dance and stature.  Madeline drives me crazy with her annoying voice.  LOVE Amanda.  The rest of the rookies are ho-hum to me.

The vets looked great and I'm so happy to see them giving some former DCCs a chance to show off their up-and-coming choreography.  Jennifer was fantastic.

See everyone next week!

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Ssaallluuu said:

I completely agree. I was wondering how anyone could afford to move to a new city. Without a job lined up. Sign a lease. Pay for living expenses and essentially work for free for at least the full training camp. Because to be honest the majority of them need to practice during the day to be able to make it it seems.

I BELIEVE there is an apartment complex that works closely with DCC to help get the TCC set up temporarily and will let them go if it doesn't work out.  There used to be for sure because they all moved into the same place for the most part.  Interestingly enough, they all used to have roommates and now most seem not to.  

We do know some have jobs because we've seen it before.  I read elsewhere that many teach dance classes to stay afloat.  I know Jinelle did this.  It's interesting to compare today to those 1970's and 1980's DCC TV movies.  Back in the day there was no TC and you had to have a job or be married to be a DCC because you were only paid for games and appearances (like when they were on The Love Boat).  Kelli really made this a big thing and has made a fortune on it.  Good for her!

Gina Marie reminds me of the teenager from New Jersey a few seasons back.  They held her hand way too long in TC and it ended up crushing her when she was cut.  They need to cut GM sooner rather than later.  She's not in the league of those girls who were pom captains in college and dancers with other teams.  They're so looking or another Lacey story, and she's not it.  

I think Kat COULD end up like KaShara.  Remember her first day at TC and she wore the wrong uniform?  I couldn't stand her that year.  It's hard to believe that hot mess made it to the point of the triangle.  I think they want to tell that story of the bottom 5 girl making the team so it could be her.  It's too soon to tell.  

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, tdp1117 said:

Gina Marie reminds me of the teenager from New Jersey a few seasons back. 

Brianna, from Delaware. She was strikingly beautiful. Loved her look and her personality.  I seem to remember her saying she would take two years off and try out for DCC again, which would’ve been this year. But I didn’t see her.  Anyone know why she didn’t try out as planned?

More on this episode:

Lisa is great. She may not be a glamour girl but she has a lot of punch and she works very, very hard. Good for her!

Oh no, another Dead Relative Backstory. MTT producers, please stop beating the dead horse. So to speak.

Victoria has seemed to rein herself in this season and it’s good to see. She seems more put together overall.

Meredith… I think it must be Xanax or something. She’s delayed in her speech, she is delayed in her movements. 

Moving in to new, updated apartments, new lamps, new sheets, new beds...sheesh. The TCCs this season appear to have a lot of money from their families or something. It seems like a shift from seasons past. There’s nothing wrong with having money. But if you want the all-around golden girl you’ve got to make sure that the DCC does not become some sort of club only for the very wealthy.

Chandi—still one of my favorites. Darling, precise in her movements, consistent.  Not overly sexy but I think that’s a good thing. A team full of Kalyssas would change DCC into something else.

Amanda has an interesting look. I call it “pretty punk.” Kind of like a Debbie Harry. Once in a while though she can look almost walleyed.

Madeline S.—I’m rooting for her. The humble legacy.

• Love 8

It seems like every season of MTT there’s always the it girl everyone loves to hate. 

Season 14: Kat Puryear

Season 13: Victoria Kalina 

Season 12: Christina Riccelli 

Season 11: Madeline Massingill

Season 10: Kat Rogers 

Season 9: Breelan Statham 

Season 8: Morgan Jordan 

Season 7: Cassie Trammell 

Season 6: Cassie Trammell

Season 5: Cassie Trammell

Season 4: Cassie Trammell

Season 3: Cassie Trammell

Season 2: Melissa Rycroft 

Season 1: Meagan Flaherty

• LOL 21
  • Love 2

Lisa looked so much prettier in the old photos they showed where she had dark brown hair in a long bob.  She should go back to that.

Meredith can go home anytime.  I think she's more of an airhead/dingbat than anything else.  No drugs needed.

Kat - ugh, ugh, ugh.  Can't learn the dances, looks at who's next to her to cheat/follow, doesn't execute half the moves, PIGEON TOED.......but she sure is purty so here's your boots!  I guess if Kelli likes to cover up pretty ballet feet with boots, she can hide pigeon toes in them too. 

It seems like every season of MTT there’s always the it girl everyone loves to hate.

You forgot Vivian!  My personal fav. Years later and I'm still hatin' - ha, ha!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

Lisa looked so much prettier in the old photos they showed where she had dark brown hair in a long bob.  She should go back to that.

Meredith can go home anytime.  I think she's more of an airhead/dingbat than anything else.  No drugs needed.

Kat - ugh, ugh, ugh.  Can't learn the dances, looks at who's next to her to cheat/follow, doesn't execute half the moves, PIGEON TOED.......but she sure is purty so here's your boots!  I guess if Kelli likes to cover up pretty ballet feet with boots, she can hide pigeon toes in them too. 

You forgot Vivian!  My personal fav. Years later and I'm still hatin' - ha, ha!

Vivian proves beauty and awkwardness can coexist. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Gina Marie seems like a sweet girl but she is way in over her head and I see her getting cut soon. She is just not picking it up.

I love Amanda. She has the ability to learn this and make the team. I have loved her since her solo.

I think Kat is so pretty. If it were completely dependent on looks I think she would make it for sure. Her dancing needs a lot of work. I like her goofy personality and she can see the mistakes she is making. We shall see if she can correct them.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, hereforthedrama said:

Looks like she teaches at it (so does Madeline M)/is the office manager. I think when they said "her" they meant the one she works at. 

Jalyn is so nice doesn't surprise me at all.  She is one of my faves.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

Wasn't that at semis? I'll be the last person to defend that girl, because her toxic behavior last yr. should have her permanently banned like Chelsey, And I do agree her "perfect score" is koolaid drinking... However, their scores are mingled with vets so supposedly only finals and interviews.

1 minute ago, Mardo2044 said:
Edited by Mardo2044
Posted 2 x
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Loved where J & K discussed the candidates. Judy seemed a bit forced but I enjoyed the inside look at where they ranked. 

I’m surprised how much I like Lisa! Those arms are everything! 😍

Jenn C - total sweetheart. 

Alexandra seemed to be rushing everything. 

I had no idea there was someone named Lauren in TC

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

I had no idea there was someone named Lauren in TC

neither did I, which means she must be good!  They also show very little of Julia dancing, which makes me think she is good.  They like to focus on the strugglers.  Anonymity is a good sign.

Oops!  Never mind....Judy says Lauren is a blender. 😞

Edited by Mardo2044
Lauren not 36
5 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Was waiting for something like this in your post, was not disappointed. 😂😂🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

I don't like Amanda and Kat. Too overconfident. Kat is vulgar. Her pink leotard was awful. 

I hope the diet of Untie Judy's humble pies will make them more humble. 

I think Christina improved her looks. She was luck last year. 

Victoria lost weight but it is easy to put on. There were better dancers than her. 

I like Kristie. I think she deserve to be in the team because she is amazing... She will bring something to the team. I love whenshe talks silent language. 

Today I found a s06. The girls were bad. Today a rookie has to be same level of a vet. 

I don't like Julia. She has lot of help. She needs to do her roots and have humble pie. 

Legacy I think Miranda is the one to watch. 

6 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Season 14: Kat Puryear

Season 13: Victoria Kalina 

Season 12: Christina Riccelli 

Season 11: Madeline Massingill

Season 10: Kat Rogers 

Season 9: Breelan Statham 

Season 8: Morgan Jordan 

Melissa Rycroft pushing for Julia is disgusting. I think they don't show because she isn't as good. 

6 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Season 14: Kat Puryear Cassie Trammell 

Season 13: Victoria Kalina & Cassie Trammell 

Season 12: Christina Riccelli Cassie Trammell 

Season 11: Madeline Massingill Cassie Trammell 

Season 10: Kat Rogers Cassie Trammell 

Season 9: Breelan Statham Cassie Trammell 

Season 8: Morgan Jordan Cassie Trammell 

giphy.gif

• LOL 11

Now I remember why I didn't want Victoria in the team. The favouritism they show her is awful. There are better girls. More educated than her, better looking and more interesting. I  can bet she will be one of the showgirls. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, FLAfan said:

You forgot the Minshew (?) sisters.

I couldn’t stand them - talk about fake.

Loved Jennifer Colvin teaching the girls. So professional,

encouraging & nice. I always liked her.

I enjoyed watching Jennifer teach the girls but what the hell with her critique?

" the camera is going to love Amanda, so impressed with Kat for her distinct sexy look, there's just something about Lily she's so likeable, and I want to give all the hugs to Gina Marie. I want to get into Meredith's head because she's so talented!"

Maybe a critique about their DANCING was edited out but it seems this season is going to be all sweetness and Light and I'm not liking it! Even Kelli seems to be softer and sweeter. I'm hating it.

I know you can see right away who might have Style who might pick up choreo quickly but it's the end of week 1. What happened to" somebody who's at the bottom could shoot right up to the top" or " take home girls" when they are ready to push a top 36 in 4 days. It's got to be crazy for the other girls to watch someone who can't pick up choreo stay for 8 weeks. And then the pathetic Blind Side for Lily who was never called into the office for a critique and she was actually cut before Melina.

If they're going to be continually bogus about the importance of dancing at least make the show a little more dramatic. I know it's mean to be mean but at least the show had some teeth before this.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, seasick said:

but it seems this season is going to be all sweetness and Light and I'm not liking i

There was an article about the new president at CMT and the new producers for the show - even though MTT is a reality show, they don't want conflict - they want positivity, show the girl's empowerment, etc.

• Useful 1
13 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

There was an article about the new president at CMT and the new producers for the show - even though MTT is a reality show, they don't want conflict - they want positivity, show the girl's empowerment, etc.

That would explain the lack of a Kitty segment. But drama makes for good TV. Don't think the show will last much longer if they try to keep it all bright and positive

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Do you have a link to this article please?  If it contains any spoilers, feel free to message it to me.  TIA!

• Love 1

I am really liking Lisa right now. I look forward to watching her progress. 

I am still annoyed with Kat and her fake ass Janet Jackson prop. But I don't hate her. 

Everytime I start to soften towards Victoria,  I am reminded of her past behavior and think of the old adage from Forrest Gump's mama, "Pretty is as pretty does". 

I am starting to take it personally that Judy is still sitting on a damn stool. Especially with Kelli's pretty new posh chair. The contrast in the camera shots of both of them is ridiculous. 

• Love 2

Honestly? I’m bored by this season. I don’t need to watch multiple girls move into their apartments or take CORE tests. I watch because I enjoy the audition/TC process and traditions. And enough with the sob stories. Good grief. I’m sorry your goldfish died in 2nd grade but at a certain point move on.

• Love 6

Help me please.  I've always had CMT but now I've changed up my tv package and I no longer do.  I thought I would be satisfied just reading about the shows but....I'm not.  I wanna see!  How do you ladies without CMT packages manage to watch MTT?

*I know this has been discussed before but I arrogantly thought that I would never have to worry about it.  Sniff.

1 minute ago, Pink-n-Green said:

Help me please.  I've always had CMT but now I've changed up my tv package and I no longer do.  I thought I would be satisfied just reading about the shows but....I'm not.  I wanna see!  How do you ladies without CMT packages manage to watch MTT?

*I know this has been discussed before but I arrogantly thought that I would never have to worry about it.  Sniff.

Amazon.  I usually get the eps after midnight the night they air.  I'm on West Coast time.

If you still have cable, you should be able to sign into CMT with your tv provider info and watch on that????

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pink-n-Green said:

I think some on here are using Pluto TV.  I've been chicken to try it cause I don't want/need a freaked out computer. Plus I have a regular ISP/cable provider anyway.

Edited by DCCFanInKy
I can't type
2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I think some on here are using Pluto TV.  I've been chicken to try it cause I don't want/need a freaked out computer. Plus I have aregular ISP/cable provider anyway.

Pluto only shows up to season 12, so if anyone wants to watch the current season, they would still have to find another way. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, bwalker048 said:

I am really liking Lisa right now. I look forward to watching her progress. 

I am still annoyed with Kat and her fake ass Janet Jackson prop. But I don't hate her. 

Everytime I start to soften towards Victoria,  I am reminded of her past behavior and think of the old adage from Forrest Gump's mama, "Pretty is as pretty does". 

I am starting to take it personally that Judy is still sitting on a damn stool. Especially with Kelli's pretty new posh chair. The contrast in the camera shots of both of them is ridiculous. 

I mentioned something last year about Judy being stuck on that stool despite the new big space. The response was that it was some kind of inside joke or something I don't know. I agree though. It's sends a pretty insistent message about who's top dog there. I think it's insulting and unnecessary.

I can't help but be curious what Victoria did last season that was so outrageous. I do know she was disrespectful to K&J and Janelle regarding the weight loss thing. And a little pissy about not making show group. I do believe she got a huge pass over that Janelle weight loss issue. I think anybody else would have been tossed immediately. But just curious was that what all the hates about?? I'm not looking for another pile on but it's been mentioned so often and I only watch the show so I have no social media info or other threads with spoilers.

Edited by seasick
Typo
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Peanutflutter33 said:

I’m curious how the board ranking works. Amanda had 11 judges say yes, 4 say maybe and 1 say no. Lisa, who was lower on the board had 14 yes and 2 maybe. Shouldn’t the girl with more yes’s and zero no’s be higher? 

Exactly! 50 girls are rated on that dumb system. Are three maybes better than one no? Are two no's and 14 yeses better than 12 yeses and four mabey's? Please. And what's the point of a "maybe" at finals anyway. SMH.

• Love 2

1) I liked this episode - felt it had enough tradition and enough new.

2) Really liked the leaderboard but a bit confused by the scoring. Also VK being the best rookie at auditions??? I'm pretty impressived with VKV2 but PUHleeeeze she wasn't better than all of those vets.

EDIT - ShellyB explained the scoring system on another board. There's a numeric element + interviews + test. 

3) I was quite excited for the personality test part but you didn't really get to see their answers so that ended up being a crappy segment.

4) I feel like there was more dance which I liked a lot. Also Jen C was a great first guest choreographer - I prefer DCC dance than random lyrical/hip hop/whatever, really enjoying seeing the vets teach.

5) I really like Lisa and Chandi - everyone else is a bit bland for me. Yay humble legacy but I don't think she'll make it because she's a "blender". Feel like Lily was blending a bit too. Also Kat is fine but not all that. Meredith is just so so so annoying. Yes she has nice eyes but no one's eyes are THAT nice. 

Edited by dccfangirl
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Pink-n-Green said:

I have Hulu live for live tv and they do not include CMT. I buy the season on ITunes. They have been good about having the episode available Saturday morning so far but it didn’t used to be this way. I heard Amazon is a good choice for buying the season too. I miss watching Friday nights though.

Right my source decided to be a tart and not put it up till today so here we go -

- I swear Kristin and Brett are related and they are either don't know or it doesn't fit into eithers arcs so they won't address it.

- Wtf is Kelli's hair in the talking head this week? It's like a slick high bun idk.

- I find it interesting that they're showing so much behind the curtains of both the cheerleaders and the judges. Is it because they don't have as many new people to introduce this year?

- Christina should have been cut instead of Gabriella. 

- Kat I'm on the fence with.

- I will be gutted if Madeline S doesn't make it but I also understand if it's not her year.

- Most improved goes to Victoria hands down. When she said she's changed a lot over the last year she wasn't fucking around.

- Lisa's the new Kalyssa. Sexy and Powerful. Might as well pick up her boots now.

- I need Meredith's hair to change. It looks pretty when she can do it up but she won't be able to do it like that on the field. Other then that I don't care about her.

- Gina Marie feels too cutesy with the choero to me. It's not an age thing she just has no power and the same cutesy face.

- Kat's face looks passive aggressive when she dances to me.

- Gina Marie also needs a hair makeover cause it's a bit greasy and dark to me (to be fair though she's literally 12 so the greasiness can be excuse a bit).

- Jennifer reminds of Alyssa Milano mixed with Melissa Rycroft

- Does anyone know if Jinelle is still in the US? Cause I think she'd be a great guest teacher.

- Something is still off about Amanda to me.

- I think heads are going to be rolling on the veteran end this year. I would easily put the uniform on at least 6 of the rookies already (Amanda , Victoria , Chandi , Ashley H , Shania and Lisa)

- Wtf happened to Meredith between finals and now? I don't remember her being this low energy.

- Jennifer seems sweet but she has a real tone issue. Everything she says sounds sarcastic.

- Gina-Marie was very well spoken in her meeting.

• Love 2