Type keyword(s) to search

Sherlock Mafia

• Start Topic

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there are some Loot Craters who play in here. If you are, and if you don't play Hearthstone, could you please post the code that came with this month's box, or message me with it. It is on the back of the cardboard thing with the coin on the front.

Haven't gotten mine yet (though I haven't checked the mail since Friday, so it's probably sitting at the post office waiting for me). When I get it, though, it's all yours. :)

But hey, I've been a bit slack in posting my unboxings, haven't I? Gonna have to rectify that....

(Sorry for my unforgivable slip of the tongue in that one....)

And I even ordered a bonus Loot Crate, in the hopes that I'd finally get that frikkin' Groot Funco Pop....

Prepare for commencing The Thing!

Expect PMs and a prologue within the next 48 hours.

I just cleared up a bunch of personal/work/family stuff, so I'm committed to moving this game along quickly or dying trying.

• Love 8

I want to hire caprice as my partner and/or sidekick. Let's fight crime in Gotham. No interview necessary.

OR we can start a culinary institute, caprice. It's down to one of those 2 endeavors.

Drogo, you rock. Given the options, and my early and useless death in Mark's recent game (I was Barbara), I'll take the culinary institute.

• Love 2

Could you not be crime fighters by night, chefs by day?

I think so. Otherwise it seems an awful waste to have all those knives laying around at night gathering dust.

• Love 4

I'd like to formally submit my application to be your pastry chef. My resume is impeccable and I'm certainly skilled at using a hot pan!

We can work together on this. Do you have any specialties?

Oooh Oooh Oooh! I want in! I can ride a horse and I can bake tons of yummy things! I was also raised by a Swiss trained gourmet chef so I've got those tricks up my sleeve too! Also almost fluent in German! And I can drink a LOT of whiskey... if that helps any!

• Love 3

Awesome! If I knew your address, I'd send you some cookies. :)

Given how long it would take for any cookies to get from you to me, it might be for the best. However, I'd welcome a card!

Oh, I need to get a card ready for you....

• Love 2

So just to start a game conversation and because I have no one to talk to in the afternoons anymore, I am going to whoop up a list of Probable Sherlock Characters

Is this just BBC Sherlock series or the entire Compendium of Sherlock Lore?

THERE IS NO KNOWN CORRELATION BETWEEN BETWEEN MY CHARACTERS LIST AND THE PLAYERS LIST

1. Sherlock
  2. Watson
  3. Moriarty - Villain
  4. Irene Adler - Villain? Recruitable?
  5. Detective Lestrade
  6. Hound of Baskerville? Who would be the perfect serial killer, unless there is actually a serial killer.
  7. Speaking of which Taxi Cab driver
  8. Mrs Hudson(?) owner of 221b
  9. Mycroft Holmes
  10. Sally Donovan *Detective in BBC Sherlock series
  11.  other person
  12. other person
  13. other person
  14. other person
  15. other person
  16. other person
  17. other person

1. CuriousParker
  2. aquarian1
  3. The Crazed Spruce
  4. Jesse
  5. TJtrack99
  6. Drogo
  7. Lisin
  8. HM
  9. caprice
  10. stacey
  11. Lady Calypso
  12. MarkHB
  13. Silverstormm
  14. Oinky Boinky
  15. egavasc
  16. Machiabelly
  17. SVNBob

Ideas peeps?

btw this is a quick list and the inclusion or exclusion of any character, real or imaginary is purely coincidental and in no way should be construed as an attempt to give hints or aid or misdirect or influence anyone's line of thought, or suspicions, beliefs, or opinions. IT IS JUST A FREAKING LIST.

Edited by Hanged Man
  • Love 3

So just to start a game conversation and because I have no one to talk to in the afternoons anymore, I am going to whoop up a list of Probable Sherlock Characters

Is this just BBC Sherlock series or the entire Compendium of Sherlock Lore?

THERE IS NO KNOWN CORRELATION BETWEEN BETWEEN MY CHARACTERS LIST AND THE PLAYERS LIST

• Sherlock
  • Watson
  • Moriarty - Villain
  • Irene Adler - Villain? Recruitable?
  • Detective Lestrade
  • Hound of Baskerville? Who would be the perfect serial killer, unless there is actually a serial killer.
  • Speaking of which Taxi Cab driver
  • Mrs Hudson(?) owner of 221b
  • Mycroft Holmes
  • Sally Donovan *Detective in BBC Sherlock series
  •  other person
  • other person
  • other person
  • other person
  • other person
  • other person
  • other person

• CuriousParker
  • aquarian1
  • The Crazed Spruce
  • Jesse
  • TJtrack99
  • Drogo
  • Lisin
  • HM
  • caprice
  • stacey
  • Lady Calypso
  • MarkHB
  • Silverstormm
  • Oinky Boinky
  • egavasc
  • Machiabelly
  • SVNBob

Ideas peeps?

btw this is a quick list and the inclusion or exclusion of any character, real or imaginary is purely coincidental and in no way should be construed as an attempt to give hints or aid or misdirect or influence anyone's line of thought, or suspicions, beliefs, or opinions. IT IS JUST A FREAKING LIST.

You've always been good with lists. I especially like "other person."

Also, I'm terribly sad that you no longer have anyone to talk to in the afternoons, other than your clients. I had one phone call yesterday and two today, but only one of today's calls stayed on the line. I win.

Saw this, laughed so hard, totally choked on air and coughed sporadically for 4+ minutes.  Was embarrassing. 

like-a-boss.jpeg

In my last office job, the woman who sat at reception with me had the best laugh ever. I miss having someone to laugh with at work.
  • Love 1