Type keyword(s) to search

Blackadder Mafia

• Start Topic

Game recap

Day 0 
Clue in story – First letters of the first 6 paragraphs spelled Dougal

Night 1
Clue in story – 47 + metal (Silver is a metal with atomic number of 47)

Hanged Man protected Drogo
Drogo blocked Lisin
Curious Parker investigated SVNBob
egavasc protected OinkyBoinky
caprice investigated Jesse
OinkyBoinky watched SVNBob
SVNBob did not act.
Villains killed SVNBob

Day 1
No clue in story. 

Caprice was lynched.

Night 2
Clue in story:  His ‘alchemy’ nearly got everyone decapitated!  Melchett and Nursie. (First letters spelled “Hanged Man”) 

Hanged Man protected Dougal
Drogo blocked egavasc.
Curious Parker investigated Drogo
Egavasc attempted to protect Curious Parker but was blocked.
OinkyBoinky watched Drogo
The villains tried to kill Spruce.  One of Spruce’s 2 lives lost.

Day 2
Clue in story: First letter of each paragraph spells “DROGO”

Dougal was attempted lynched, but was protected.

Night 3
No clue in story. 

Hanged Man protected Drogo
Drogo blocked Curious Parker
Curious Parker tried to investigate SilverStorm, but was blocked. 
Egavasc protected egavasc
OinkyBoinky watched Hanged Man
The villains tried to kill egavasc, but she was protected.

Day 3
Clue in the story:  The first book in the series of books is called “Silver Storm”.

Dougal was lynched, losing one his 2 lives.

Night 4
Clue in story 12th major chapter of the Kama Sutra.  The Hanged Man is the 12th Major Arcanum of the Tarot deck. 

Hanged Man protected Dougal
Drogo blocked Oinky Boinky
Curious Parker investigated SilverStormm
Egavasc protected SilverStormm 
OinkyBoinky tried to watch Crazed Spruce, but was blocked
The villains killed egavasc.

Day 4
Clue in the story: Patara Stone makes Silver Storm tiles.

Dougal was attempted lynched, but protected.
Drogo was killed by vigilante masons Lisin and Jesse.

Night 5
No clue in story. 

Hanged Man protected 
Curious Parker investigated Crazed Spruce
OinkyBoinky watched Crazed Spruce
The villains killed Curious Parker

Day 5
Oinky Boinky was lynched. 

As villains had 3 and the heroes had 3 and there were no remaining vigilante or protector powers, the villains won. 

• Love 3
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Oinky Boinky said:

A spoiler got on that and I don't know how to take it off. It said...

Funny really. You tell someone to investigate me and then are surprised someone visited me? 

I fixed it for you. :)

• Love 2

Oh @SILVERSTORMM, what a tricky minx you are!  I will never trust you again.  Tricky, tricky, tricky!

Hey @CuriousParker you cleared me ;) which helped, like A LOT. :p

It was a super fun game @MuuMuuChainsmoker well done on surviving your first time as game mod and a solo one at that, not sure whether you're crazy or brave, but you are def awesome.

To my fellow villains; you were all amazeballs. That is all.

Good game everyone.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

Anyway, after the big reveal, Ludwig kills both Melchett and Nursie, disguises himself as Queen Elizabeth and rules Britain for the next 50 years. 

Best rewen-ge EVAR!

It hasn't been lost on me that both of my alter ego's weren't adverse to a bit of cross-dressing, are you trying to tell me something @MuuMuuChainsmoker? ;)

• Love 1

Thank you for protecting me Egavasc. 

As I said there are three (at least) reasons to ask for protection:

1. You need it

2. Make the villains double think their night kill choice

3. You are villain and want to look hero. 

Mine was reason #2, SS as I suspected was #3. 

Voting heavily to DL their own guys worked really well. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Oinky Boinky said:

Thank you for protecting me Egavasc. 

As I said there are three (at least) reasons to ask for protection:

1. You need it

2. Make the villains double think their night kill choice

3. You are villain and want to look hero. 

Mine was reason #2, SS as I suspected was #3. 

Voting heavily to DL their own guys worked really well. 

Mine wasn't so much to look like a hero, more to draw protection away from the heroes ;)

• Love 1
13 hours ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

When egavasc protected herself that one time, I squealed with delight.

Probably in part because I didn't when I should have.  I was partially thinking the Villains would use me as cover.  But seeing who the Villains were, I now understand why you chose to kill me instead.  Well done on the first Day.  Having the one that would look like a Hero when investigated make the "mistake" of accusing me, then Drogo in his level-minded Heroic persona making the counter-argument...  Very good performance indeed.

I was talking some with MuuMuu in private about how difficult it is to walk the line on clue difficulty; too easy and the Villains will complain, too hard and the Heroes will.  Seeing all the clues at once, it looks like she walked the line pretty well.  Which is even more impressive for a first time GM in our style of play.  Kudos indeed.

So, should I be preparing to run at least one One Night while someone else gets ready for a longer game?

• Love 5
6 hours ago, SVNBob said:

Probably in part because I didn't when I should have.  I was partially thinking the Villains would use me as cover.  But seeing who the Villains were, I now understand why you chose to kill me instead.  Well done on the first Day.  Having the one that would look like a Hero when investigated make the "mistake" of accusing me, then Drogo in his level-minded Heroic persona making the counter-argument...  Very good performance indeed.

Annnnnnnnd THIS is why Lord Flashheart needed to die.  Because exactly.  The first Day, I went through the whole story trying to find something to tie to Bob- then we decided that Silver could go in with it (the little Minion Bob clue) uber-aggressive and I could challenge her, giving an Investigator the idea that she should be looked into.  Either way, there'd be a DL for you hanging at the end of the Day - putting your integrity in question and making you a less attractive option for the Protector.  We also figured that once you turned up as a Hero, SS would look suspicious, be able to claim a framing, and would likely ensure an investigation on her which we wanted.  Getting rid of your three powers was an added bonus... for a minute there we thought we'd get out with all four of us alive.  I'm proud to have been the sacrificial lamb, though, since my character was the grossest indeed and I'm sure he enjoyed his pervy death.

I'm down for ONUW as long as I'm not the Tanner. =P  Is there a next "long" game on the table?