Type keyword(s) to search

Amber & Puppy: Vincent No Longer Required

• Start Topic

Vincent met Amber online when he wrote letters to 10 different inmates, unsure of who would write back. When Amber responded with a letter filled with positive energy, Vincent was immediately drawn to her. Amber is behind bars for drug trafficking and after two years of dating, her and Vincent will meet for the first time at her release. Amber loves Vince, but she’s worried about moving too quickly and believes it will take time for them to truly get to know one another. As a military man, Vince is extremely disciplined and is ready to marry Amber. Can Vincent and Amber get on the same page about what they want or will the test of time, and concerned loved ones, have them parting ways for good?

I am betting that Amber was the one girl who answered his letters because she’s already been on one show, 60-Days In Atlanta. She just wanted to be on TV again.

Or maybe not. She was held in Fulton Co. jail, right? That’s where it was filmed, I believe.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I am betting that Amber was the one girl who answered his letters because she’s already been on one show, 60-Days In Atlanta. She just wanted to be on TV again.

Or maybe not. She was held in Fulton Co. jail, right? That’s where it was filmed, I believe.

I admire your sleuthing skills.  I tip my hat to you.

• Love 7
On 8/19/2019 at 9:07 AM, Drogo said:

Vincent met Amber online when he wrote letters to 10 different inmates, unsure of who would write back. When Amber responded with a letter filled with positive energy, Vincent was immediately drawn to her. Amber is behind bars for drug trafficking and after two years of dating, her and Vincent will meet for the first time at her release. Amber loves Vince, but she’s worried about moving too quickly and believes it will take time for them to truly get to know one another. As a military man, Vince is extremely disciplined and is ready to marry Amber. Can Vincent and Amber get on the same page about what they want or will the test of time, and concerned loved ones, have them parting ways for good?

Sent 10.  Keeping his options open.  Gotcha

3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Dear Inmate:

I want girlfriend. You need me. I pay you. How about it?

Love, Vince

LOL, you're giving Vince way more credit than I would, because I imagine it was more like.....

Deer wfey

Girl i want, u 2? Smiles forever and cookies! Wrte back soon!  

xoxoxo ❤️💋❤️💋

Love Vince

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 15
On 8/24/2019 at 9:10 PM, Big a little bit said:

Sent 10.  Keeping his options open.  Gotcha

Dear 10, 

Hope this turns out better than 1 through 9. 

Love, 
Vince

• LOL 16

I think Amber is pretty. She may be the only person on this show who looks like they actually bathe. But she is kinda a bitch and not at all into Vince. Can't say I blame her. He seems so....slow, for lack of a better word. I can see the wheels turning in his head as he attempts to spit out a complete sentence. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I like Amber.  She had already said no to working out with him and she’s not looking to please him now that she’s out.   Hopefully, she doesn’t let her true love, Puppy, control her either.  

He’s a douche for trying to push his interests on her.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Vince just wants somebody else's money.

I try to be a good person, but I really hope he loses his military pension for pulling that adoption scam and then being stupid enough to disclose it in front of the cameras.  

He's not only an idiot, he's shady as fuck, too.

• Love 13
On 9/15/2019 at 8:20 AM, sempervivum said:

Interesting that the article above says Vince is supposedly in Las Vegas 'shopping for real estate' to invest in, yet he needs to put up a GoFundMe to pay for Amber's living expenses. 

I wonder who the sucker was that donated $20 to the GFM. 

Vince is a born fool and Amber doesn't fool me for a second with all her "Vince is so smart" and "we have such intelligent conversation" BS.  

I'd be willing to believe that Vince wanted more money (which the military will give you if you're married) AND a relationship and was willing to marry an inmate to do that.  

Not for one second do I believe that Vince came up with the adoption scam.  But was willing to go along with it because he is shady and stupid.  

I think Amber is trying hard to make it sound like Vince's idea.  

Anyways, someone will end up selling Vince a piece of beachfront property in the Vegas desert.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
On 9/14/2019 at 12:42 PM, cooksdelight said:

Wow, there's a picture of Vince with hair in this article that's actually kinda scary, imo. I can't believe he's hooked up with the Air Force in some type of helicopter squadron - no way! Yes, I'm on the side of Amber & Puppy cooking up this (anti) government scam. Will her "benefits" start when she's released? All three of these dummies are going to jail, sheese.

• Love 2
On 9/21/2019 at 9:27 PM, Rt66vintage said:

I can't believe he's hooked up with the Air Force in some type of helicopter squadron - no way! 

For clarity and so everyone can sleep at night, he's never flown a helicopter.  

• Love 3
On 9/21/2019 at 5:04 PM, RealReality said:

Not for one second do I believe that Vince came up with the adoption scam.  But was willing to go along with it because he is shady and stupid.  

Me either. He seems dumb enough that if asked and it was truly just himself, he would say "I came up with this" not "WE came up with this" and if it was his idea why would he want to include Puppy anyways?  And because he actually went through with it AND talked about it on tv shows just how stupid he is. 

• Love 7
On 10/2/2019 at 9:53 AM, cooksdelight said:

If he says “How you doin?” I will fall out of my chair. 🙂

Except it would take him about 2-1/2 minutes to formulate that thought in his head and spit it out.  

He is honestly one of (if not the) the dumbest persons to ever show up on my TV screen, and considering the amount of trashy TLC shows I watch, that's quite a feat.  😄 

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

As I understand the scam, Vincent adopted Puppy (and Amber's mother?) in order to receive higher benefits from the service?  Even though Puppy is an adult?  And Puppy and Amber cooked this up--I assume Vincent shared the extra money with them?  And then if he married Amber as a married man he'd receive even more money?  Are the armed forces really this dumb?  Then why don't servicemen and women do this all the time?

And Puppy was sort of pissed at Amber for breaking up with Vince because then they wouldn't get the extra money for a married serviceman?  But they'll still get the extra money for having an adopted child(ren)?

This all seems too dumb to me to be believable.  When this is all revealed on TV, will Vince go to federal prison?  Lose all his military benefits?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, Mothra said:

As I understand the scam, Vincent adopted Puppy (and Amber's mother?) in order to receive higher benefits from the service?  Even though Puppy is an adult?  And Puppy and Amber cooked this up--I assume Vincent shared the extra money with them?  And then if he married Amber as a married man he'd receive even more money?  Are the armed forces really this dumb?  Then why don't servicemen and women do this all the time?

And Puppy was sort of pissed at Amber for breaking up with Vince because then they wouldn't get the extra money for a married serviceman?  But they'll still get the extra money for having an adopted child(ren)?

This all seems too dumb to me to be believable.  When this is all revealed on TV, will Vince go to federal prison?  Lose all his military benefits?

According to a quick Google, benefits for nondisabled children end at 21, college students can get Tricare until age 23, and all benefits for any reason go away at 27 for nondisabled.  Per military.com.

Edited by Friday
  • Useful 2
21 hours ago, Friday said:

According to a quick Google, benefits for nondisabled children end at 21, college students can get Tricare until age 23, and all benefits for any reason go away at 27 for nondisabled.  Per military.com.

Thanks for checking (Google is my friend...Google is my friend...Google is my friend) but then what was the so-called scam?  Why was Puppy a little pissed at Amber for ruining their future by ditching Vince?  And why isn't somebody going (back) to jail for this?  Has anyone ever explained what the hell Vincent and/or Amber think they are doing?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Thanks for checking (Google is my friend...Google is my friend...Google is my friend) but then what was the so-called scam?  Why was Puppy a little pissed at Amber for ruining their future by ditching Vince?  And why isn't somebody going (back) to jail for this?  Has anyone ever explained what the hell Vincent and/or Amber think they are doing?

I think their motive/scam was fueled by ignorance.  If all you had to do was adopt random people to get benefits, a hell of a lot more people would be doing it!  When I was a teenager my father went on Social Security, and as a result I was entitled to some monetary benefits but it stopped when I turned 18.  If Doggie (Puppy is to cute a name for this scammer) were under 18, then Vince could add her to whatever benefits children are entitled to.  

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Mothra said:

I think this was the plan.....but unlike posters in this thread, no one was smart enough to do a quick Google search. 

I suspect that someone told Amber, puppy or even Vince that if a married serviceman who marries and adopts a child gets more benefits and money.  

No one bothered to really think it through because it doesn't make any sense for the us military to put itself in a situation to pay for all sorts of unrelated ancillary adults.  

So, as best I can piece it together Vince was supposed to get extra money for "adopting" and that additional money would be split between Amber and puppy.  A througholy despicable plan the whole way around.

I don't think Vince ever officially defrauded the us government, because I don't think it ever got that far.  He probably started the paperwork and was told very quickly that his adoption of puppy wasn't going to get him any more money even if it was done with good intentions because puppy is a damn adult. 

There may have been a case for fraud had Vince married Amber and received additional benefits 

1 hour ago, Mothra said:

She probably wanted Amber to marry Vince so he would get additional money in his paycheck.  I guess puppy and Amber would have blackmailed him to get either all or a portion of his check since be would be getting more $$ for being married. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Aaaannnnddddd..... if Amber married Vince, they had Puppy as an adoptee, Amber could have taken out a huge life insurance policy on Vince and we would have one day been reading his obituary about the horrible “accident” he had.

Seems like a new kind of netwrks' cross-over.From WE to Dateline NBC

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 11/27/2019 at 1:39 AM, geej said:

Seems like a new kind of netwrks' cross-over.From WE to Dateline NBC

Yes, or a TLC show, “You, Me, and Puppy makes 3,” coming in January.

• LOL 7