Type keyword(s) to search

Lacey & Shane/Chane & John/Chon: Balloon Lips and Malicious Wounding

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No matter what any of these folks do, please do not suggest they should be sexually assaulted. Such statements have collateral damage.

• Start Topic

Lacey, a mother of four, rekindled her relationship with former high school sweetheart John after years of no contact. Not long after their reunion, John was sent to prison for possession of firearms. Knowing that Lacey was the one, John quickly proposed and plans to start their life together once he’s released. However, Lacey has a secret that she’s been keeping from John that could destroy their relationship forever. With some serious decisions to make about her future, will Lacey be able to come clean to John or will her secrets blow up her relationship for good?

Lacey is a fame whore and doesn't care about either of these men. She wants to be on tv. She thinks she has a future with Hollywood. She needs to look in the mirror. She is freakishly ugly and out of shape, so no chance in H-wood. I feel bad for Shane; I don't think he realizes how thirsty she is for her 15 minutes of fame. He seems kinda....slow. 

There is absolutely nothing likable about Lacey. I feel so much pity for her poor kids. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 8/29/2019 at 4:32 AM, Hannah94 said:

Lacey looks like the muppet Janice. Tell me I'm wrong.

lacey.jpg

I agree!  But I think all these women with ridiculous lip fillers look like Janice!

29 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Want some extra income?

4FDBF9F1-F20C-4C06-BF30-D8CE00618E98.jpeg

AE64C9E8-F1C8-44E2-8B9A-378EBDAB28D1.jpeg

Daughter included (this really pissed me off)

B12DB7A4-C1B3-4E5F-A6B5-C2F522258E12.jpeg

Maybe this is a great way to make passive income if you can just put a bikini on any body type and the cash rolls in....

Apparently all I need is a Laura Ashley comforter from Ross and a bikini.  

The daughter thing is infuriating. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 9/1/2019 at 9:07 AM, Hannah94 said:

Lacey is a fame whore and doesn't care about either of these men. She wants to be on tv. She thinks she has a future with Hollywood. She needs to look in the mirror. She is freakishly ugly and out of shape, so no chance in H-wood. I feel bad for Shane; I don't think he realizes how thirsty she is for her 15 minutes of fame. He seems kinda....slow. 

There is absolutely nothing likable about Lacey. I feel so much pity for her poor kids. 

But, but, but...all she thinks about are her kids!!!!!

Sure Jan.

• LOL 3

Lacie probably thinks she has plausible deniability (not that she knows what that means) if/when John sees the show. "See, we had separate rooms and I didn't sleep with him." Not sure how she'll talk her way out of the straddle, though! And I agree that she went in there once the cameras were gone.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 2

I don't think she's had any facial plastic surgery -- she looks like a creature from another planet because she's got a face full of overdone filler likely done not by a plastic surgeon but by one of those sketchy med spas that offer Groupon deals. 

The boobs though are most definitely surgically enhanced.

On 9/1/2019 at 2:09 PM, cooksdelight said:

Why in the everloving hell did she mess up her face???? Pictures of her before the plastic surgery.... I’d sue the surgeon!

4F9166B1-84F2-4622-B264-6029B08346FD.jpeg

She looked better but still trashy and cheap.  

With all that shit injected into her face and lips now, I would think she and that chemically bloated Mary (from Mary and Dominic) a season or two ago were related.  

On 9/1/2019 at 10:05 AM, RealReality said:

I agree!  But I think all these women with ridiculous lip fillers look like Janice!

Maybe this is a great way to make passive income if you can just put a bikini on any body type and the cash rolls in....

Apparently all I need is a Laura Ashley comforter from Ross and a bikini.  

The daughter thing is infuriating. 

Yeah, the fact that her IG is chocked full of heavy sexual innuendo and poses *and* her daughter pisses me the fuck off.  

I guess it never occurred to her dumb ass to have a separate puppet page for her sexual shenanigans and a regular page for family activities.  

Now I find her more disgusting than I did before...and that's saying a lot.  

• Love 16

While I was doing some research to try to find out more about Shane's crime, I came across this recent information:

Spoiler

John was booked on a new drug charge in August and went back to jail, however, by then Lacey and Shane had already gotten married in July.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 10/22/2019 at 7:52 AM, not you again said:

And sponsored by Ashley Homestore!  EW.

I have been thinking about that more than I should have. How does one obtain an Ashley Homestore sponsorship??  Exactly what in that photo is from Ashley homestore? Does AH check on people they sponsor??  What is the thread count of the sheets that she’s kneeling on?  There’s nothing on the walls; doesn’t Ashley home store sell things to put on walls??? Arrrrrrggghhh!!!

• LOL 3

Well, I’ve been trying to figure out how the daughter of a seemingly level-headed man turned out trash like Lacey. I figured she was the victim of some type of abuse. Now I know. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Small potatoes here but does it drive anyone else here MAD that she can't seem to pronounce "John"? It's always "shon" ... maybe she can't remember whether she's going to say "John" or "Shane" and figured out this was a way to cover her ass. 

Hard as it is to choose a most detested individual this season, she is high at the top of my list (no pun intended). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, PamelaMaeSnap said:

does it drive anyone else here MAD that she can't seem to pronounce "John"? It's always "shon" ... maybe she can't remember whether she's going to say "John" or "Shane" and figured out this was a way to cover her ass. 

We mock the shit out of this in my house.  Sometimes it even sounds like "Jhongh."  

• LOL 7
  • Love 2