Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Don't Cry for Me, Sirocco

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

It's funny how we've seen a number of stews who would rather do deck crew work, but none of them have come across as fundamentally incapable of doing interior work. They've seemed entitled, immature, and resistant to authority, but they've still done the work even if it was with a completely snotty attitude. We've seen Tiffany and Rocky act like this. We've seen deck crew be forced to do some interior work. For the most part they haven't acted like June either. The reality is that most don't come across like June because there is something about June that is  fundamentally unsuited to this environment.

I don’t define being entitled, immature or resistant to authority as being fundamentally suited to yachting. 

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, BluBrd47 said:

I don’t define being entitled, immature or resistant to authority as being fundamentally suited to yachting. 

Neither do I, but most of them have still done the work. Even Jack has known better to act like he's doing them a favor. He's pretended like he's been working hard. Rocky threw temper tantrums, but still ironed the captain's shorts to song. More steam! More starch! Sierra was colossally dumb. She was so dumb that I thought she needed a minder. That's not quite June, but there's something off.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Well the pressing her on information about herself was more intrusive than anything but hey that's just me. I think the only question that got lobbied at her was if she had a boyfriend. That's being nosy not trying to get to know someone but tomato tomahto.

When I first watched that episode, I was taken aback that Hannah would ask June such a personal question right away. But then I thought about the first episode of the season when everyone meets and gets to know one another. Finding out who's single and who has a significant other is a typical question they always ask one another. Granted, after June's awkward response, Hannah did continue to harp on it which does seem nosy to me. But I think her asking in the first place was normal, acceptable behavior.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Neither do I, but most of them have still done the work. Even Jack has known better to act like he's doing them a favor. He's pretended like he's been working hard. Rocky threw temper tantrums, but still ironed the captain's shorts to song. More steam! More starch! Sierra was colossally dumb. She was so dumb that I thought she needed a minder. That's not quite June, but there's something off.

He did? He started laughing hysterically when Joao criticized him about the banister. Then cut to another TH of him laughing about what a bad job he’s doing. He doesn’t care. June and Sierra were both quite beautiful, yes, which I think cause people to assume they are dumb and/or stuck up. 

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, BluBrd47 said:

June and Sierra were both quite beautiful, yes, which I think cause people to assume they are dumb and/or stuck up. T

No the words that come out of their mouths, their behavior and actions have to do with why I find them both dumb and awkward.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Meanwhile there's a lot MORE to be said about a person who confuses the time. hhhmmmmm.

As someone who has gone on for paragraphs all about June and her many possible hindrances, this comment is both amusing and confusing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, BluBrd47 said:

He did? He started laughing hysterically when Joao criticized him about the banister. Then cut to another TH of him laughing about what a bad job he’s doing. He doesn’t care.

Has he done that to their faces? No because he's not an imbecile. He's lazy and the worst, but he's not stupid enough to blow a gasket to their faces. He'll give a snarky talking head or reveal to Travis and Aesha that he wasn't planning on doing any work. That's a far cry from June's "bullshit" and "I traveled halfway around the world to help them out." She says this stuff right to their faces.What a favor she did for Sirocco? She had her travel paid for, got paid for 2 weeks of work, and got TV exposure. Such a giver.

June and Sierra were both quite beautiful, yes, which I think cause people to assume they are dumb and/or stuck up.

59 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

No the words that come out of their mouths, their behavior and actions have to do with why I find them both dumb and awkward.

Sierra had to be told to plug in the juicer. Sierra had to be repeatedly reminded to not leave linens or clothes in the iron even if she turned off the iron because the residual heat might burn the items. Sierra made Captain Lee his morning coffee with one sugar by putting a full sugar packet paper and all into his coffee. I think Sierra's dumb because she does dumb shit. The only smart thing Sierra ever did was give Kyle the brush off.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

I get it, although I really find saying something is bullshit is less offensive than scratching your vagina?? Yes that wasn’t in front of Sandy but still! 

True, but as I said, I'm not comparing.  I am addressing June's reaction to being laid off in and of itself as unwise.    

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Has he done that to their faces? No because he's not an imbecile. He's lazy and the worst, but he's not stupid enough to blow a gasket to their faces. He'll give a snarky talking head or reveal to Travis and Aesha that he wasn't planning on doing any work. That's a far cry from June's "bullshit" and "I traveled halfway around the world to help them out." She says this stuff right to their faces.What a favor she did for Sirocco? She had her travel paid for, got paid for 2 weeks of work, and got TV exposure. Such a giver.

Sierra had to be told to plug in the juicer. Sierra had to be repeatedly reminded to not leave linens or clothes in the iron even if she turned off the iron because the residual heat might burn the items. Sierra made Captain Lee his morning coffee with one sugar by putting a full sugar packet paper and all into his coffee. I think Sierra's dumb because she does dumb shit. The only smart thing Sierra ever did was give Kyle the brush off.

It honestly seems like Jack is telling Joao to go to hell, to his face, every time he asks him to do work. To the point where Joao rightfully said “we need to speak about being you being fired.”

• Love 9
3 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

It honestly seems like Jack is telling Joao to go to hell, to his face, every time he asks him to do work. To the point where Joao rightfully said “we need to speak about being you being fired.”

They're in a Seinfeld-ian stalemate like when George tries to break up with his girlfriend and she keeps refusing to. Joao keeps saying how half-assed Jack's work is and Jack keeps asking what Joao means. Jack knows full well what Joao means, but he's NEVER going to admit that to Joao's face. It's a combo mind game and power play designed to infuriate the person in charge without explicitly being confrontational. There's a reason I posted the clip from Wet Hot American Summer because he's being petulant, but in a way that's designed to be superficial and sunny.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 5

When Joao even mildly gets on to Jack the guy's always got a comeback.  He just wont shut up.  I mean, how in the world can you make the guy SHUT UP?! I think if Joao punched him he'd come up off the deck not hitting but telling why he was in the right and Joao needed to have respect for him.  It's infurating!

Also he and Aesha have become sickening to watch.  She's really showing her true character now.  Low class bimbo.  IF she had been raped back in the past you'd think she'd have been the first to defend Ana when Travis hit her.  Instead she's wrapped all around Jack like a blond baby monkey alternately sticking her tongue down his throat and berating Ana for being upset at being hit.  Really sickening.

Captain Sandy really loves the camera, doesn't she?

Edited by stcroix
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, stcroix said:

IF she had been raped back in the past you'd think she'd have been the first to defend Ana when Travis hit her.  I

Not all rape victims act in the same manner, how she reacted doesn’t indicate she wasn’t raped, it’s disappointing but doesn’t discount her experience. 

• Love 18
15 hours ago, luvthepros said:

Who does that????

Someone who has a hard time processing stuff. She isn’t mentally cut out for the service industry and that’s okay. She just needs to find the right fit for her.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Not all rape victims act in the same manner, how she reacted doesn’t indicate she wasn’t raped, it’s disappointing but doesn’t discount her experience. 

This is correct. Rape and alcohol abuse/violence against women are not always the same thing. Violence can take many forms and cause many different reactions in people.

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Love 4

I am amazed at how much continuing controversy June's behavior is spawning (proving she was a great cast addition if nothing else.).  

Just wanted to chime in that judging someone's job skills is different than judging them.  And....I bet "poor" June has made it quite nicely in her world by her looks alone.  I think it's been proven pretty people are given much more preference in jobs, etc. Colin's obviously reacting to them, it's not like they've had a date or soul baring conversation.

Animosity may have been initially fueled by her looks, imo.  Annoyance was definitely fueled by her actions.  And in the corporate world I worked in, Colin would be given a raise to stay on, and they would be glad to be able to let a liability (June) go.  At the very, very least she was a safety hazard on a boat.

• Love 9

June is a published author. She has written a very interesting book. Aesha, Jack and Travis haven’t read a book.

She is not cut out for yachting. It seems that you need to be a drunken degenerate to fit in properly. That’s why people like Aesha, Jack, Travis, Ben, Kate, Kat and Nico do great and nice normal people like Amy, June and Colin struggle. Colin would do well to leave and go back home and leave these losers to stew in their own vomit. He already has his celebrity from the show. Why not leave when you can retain both your sanity and your integrity.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, langford peel said:

June is a published author. She has written a very interesting book. Aesha, Jack and Travis haven’t read a book.

I haven’t read her book which is a young adult novel but she is self published through Balboa Press. 

I believe Aesha said she was a double major at university and Jack is a ship engineer so both have read a book though maybe not a young adult novel.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 12

I believe that Aesha’s double major in college was in farting and burping.

Jack engineered doing as little work as possible. How competent can he be as a engineer when he doesn’t know how to operate a comb?

Edited by langford peel
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Jlina said:

I am amazed at how much continuing controversy June's behavior is spawning (proving she was a great cast addition if nothing else.).  

Just wanted to chime in that judging someone's job skills is different than judging them.  And....I bet "poor" June has made it quite nicely in her world by her looks alone.  I think it's been proven pretty people are given much more preference in jobs, etc. Colin's obviously reacting to them, it's not like they've had a date or soul baring conversation.

Animosity may have been initially fueled by her looks, imo.  Annoyance was definitely fueled by her actions.  And in the corporate world I worked in, Colin would be given a raise to stay on, and they would be glad to be able to let a liability (June) go.  At the very, very least she was a safety hazard on a boat.

At your job would someone be allowed to accept a promotion, flake out and be rude to customers and coworkers when she didn’t excel- when responding to what she would be serving at the next meal, Anastasia shortly told the charter guests  “a kick in the ass”-  and then somehow magically get her old job back because she “just couldn’t deal and was having anxiety?” It’s important to know that Anastasia is just as “classically beautiful” as June is if not more so. It seems like a lot of exceptions were made for her as well. I’m not sitting here trying to paint June as employee of the year, I just think Ana should have gone instead of her.

And leaving a pan unattended on a hot stove in the galley is a safety hazard as well. Even in your own home you learn not to do that by middle school.

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

They're in a Seinfeld-ian stalemate like when George tries to break up with his girlfriend and she keeps refusing to. Joao keeps saying how half-assed Jack's work is and Jack keeps asking what Joao means. Jack knows full well what Joao means, but he's NEVER going to admit that to Joao's face. It's a combo mind game and power play designed to infuriate the person in charge without explicitly being confrontational. There's a reason I posted the clip from Wet Hot American Summer because he's being petulant, but in a way that's designed to be superficial and sunny.

BTW WHAS is my favorite movie ever. Is that the scene where Beth tells Andy to clean up the spill? Of course it was funny and so was the BD version. But even though I haven’t forgotten Joao’s antics last season I was totally team JWOW on this one!

22 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

I'm pretty sure my 11 old son doesn't know about a quarter til or half past, But now that I know it's such a sore spot with so many people I'll rush right home and make sure he's got it all down pat... LOL. 

You mean he didn't learn it from watching Barney and Thomas the Train? Shocking! I don't know too many kids past the age of 3 who watched these shows but I guess there must  be some geniuses out there who mastered this skill very early on. Don't feel too badly Your Truly. If I said to my double major university graduate daughter let's meet up at half past 6 she'd probably look at me like What??   Last time I hard someone say this was my grandmother. She died in 1976.  My point has always been that people in their 20's simply do not use these terms half and quarter past. But for some reason people have assumed that means they can't tell time. Oh well. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, VagueDisclaimer said:

As someone who has gone on for paragraphs all about June and her many possible hindrances, this comment is both amusing and confusing.

I was pointing out that it seems to be a bigger deal to not know the time and to feel a certain kind of way about a person who confuses such things than it is to discuss some of the very shady behaviors of the rest of the cast. It's crazy how this elicits way more of a reaction. The audacity of being THAT stupid to not know what a quarter past means. THE NERVE! It's the energy in which it's received, criticized and judged verses rubbing vaginas, slapping faces, and tonguing V fingers.

Says a lot when a debate centers more around how "offensive" someone's lack of processing quickly is. I find it curious how much is invested in holding June accountable for what seems like genuine challenges. It is a rather informative experience. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

I know right!

I'm still trying to find the footage where June was a straight slacker and made extreme mistakes. Aside from missing a couple of things during her first couple of turn downs and having a hard time finding glasses and the chairs not being pushed in when did we see her deliberately not working or mad about doing her job? She complained about a walk up a hill with equipment. That shit was ridiculous so I give her a pass. Not to mention she actually did it so who cares if she was cranky while doing it. I sure as hell would have probably been cursing the Gods all the way up. Some people get through physically grueling activities with aggravation. Sometimes it helps with energy. Whatever. 

Making mistakes while working and trying to complete a task isn't the same as someone who doesn't work and I feel like June gets described in this manner unfairly. She needs to get better sure but to make it seem like she wasn't willing to work or that even Jack rates better at his job than her is coocoo ka do to me. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, spunky said:

Someone who has a hard time processing stuff. She isn’t mentally cut out for the service industry and that’s okay. She just needs to find the right fit for her.

She's also going to need some serious adjustment skills to deal with the harsh critics of the world who can't be bothered to incorporate kindness and patience into their grueling lives of living among others. Ready to pounce with harsh words, indifference and condescension when they find out she has to ask a question more than once, twice or gasp even three times to understand directions. LOL. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, langford peel said:

She is not cut out for yachting. It seems that you need to be a drunken degenerate to fit in properly. That’s why people like Aesha, Jack, Travis, Ben, Kate, Kat and Nico do great and nice normal people like Amy, June and Colin struggle. Colin would do well to leave and go back home and leave these losers to stew in their own vomit. He already has his celebrity from the show. Why not leave when you can retain both your sanity and your integrity.

Well isn't that usually the case? The loud, obnoxious cool kids, with nothing to offer but mean spirited antics call the shots, decide what matters and dismiss anything that doesn't flow with their basic A B C 1 2 3 simple existence?

3 hours ago, langford peel said:

I believe that Aesha’s double major in college was in farting and burping.

Jack engineered doing as little work as possible. How competent can he be as a engineer when he doesn’t know how to operate a comb?

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Love it!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

She's also going to need some serious adjustment skills to deal with the harsh critics of the world who can't be bothered to incorporate kindness and patience into their grueling lives of living among others. 

I never saw any of the crew treat her how you describe but clearly YMMV. Also, hopefully she will learn that being defensive, not taking responsibility for mistakes, and thinking people should be grateful just because she exists doesn’t work at most jobs.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 14

Yours Truly & Langford Peel: You're speaking my mind right now! 

None of these folks are employee of the month but mean spirited/ crude seems to translate to credible. 

"The world isn't fair." And not in a millennial sense either. I mean that it seems ONLY fair to those who self-worship and have inflated ego- putting down and using others. 

And I'm technically a millennial (on the tail end) but I've taken every job I've had (even the crap ones) seriously and never have condescended others. I've been condescended upon by others many a time and they were all of questionable character personally & professionally.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I never saw any of the crew treat her how you describe but clearly YMMV. Also, hopefully she will learn that being defensive, not taking responsibility for mistakes, and thinking people should be grateful just because she exists doesn’t work at most jobs.

You're right mileage varies cause I didn't see June act that way. 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Yours Truly & Langford Peel: You're speaking my mind right now! 

None of these folks are employee of the month but mean spirited/ crude seems to translate to credible. 

"The world isn't fair." And not in a millennial sense either. I mean that it seems ONLY fair to those who self-worship and have inflated ego- putting down and using others. 

And I'm technically a millennial (on the tail end) but I've taken every job I've had (even the crap ones) seriously and never have condescended others. I've been condescended upon by others many a time and they were all of questionable character personally & professionally.  

I know it's shocking isn't it?

To me, June's behavior, reactions, awkwardness, frustrations, lacking performance and less than stellar handling of some of the situations all seems pretty understandable or at least based off off something that wasn't really mean spirited. Does she need to grow more? Well um, Duh. Who doesn't at her age???

What I find intriguing is that her actions weren't just in some vacuum. There were some relevant circumstances surrounding her missteps and aggravation. Some even justifiable so it completely astonishes me how unfair June was judged.

To the Bolded:

It seems that it's more of an offense to be "too" flawed than it is to be condescending assholes to someone who doesn't get it as quickly as you would like them to.

June was a nuisance cause it involved Hannah having to give a rats ass about someone else's feelings and  as you may have noticed that is an absolutely outrageous thing to expect in the work place. Putting belligerent assholes in there places, one's who talk back are disrespectful and are deliberately resistant to doing any kind of work is one thing. What I'm talking about is taking a helpful approach to a more challenging employee who may act out a bit due to frustration and awkwardness and isn't handling things as well as they could.

There's a world of difference between these types and this idea that "too bad, so sad" should be a motto one should steel themselves up with when entering the workforce is, to me, a completely wrong way to approach anything in life.  I don't think advocating the acceptance of disrespectful behavior is all that beneficial and it's used way to often in justifying being an asshole to subordinates. There should be balance and sure, you should know that shit rolls downhill and all that jazz so that you're not completely unprepared but I don't think shit like disregard and dismissiveness should be considered an acceptable work ethic either. It should be challenged. People aren't robots, there is a certain human element that needs to be catered to as well. At ANY job. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I know it's shocking isn't it?

To me, June's behavior, reactions, awkwardness, frustrations, lacking performance and less than stellar handling of some of the situations all seems pretty understandable or at least based off off something that wasn't really mean spirited. Does she need to grow more? Well um, Duh. Who doesn't at her age???

What I find intriguing is that her actions weren't just in some vacuum. There were some relevant circumstances surrounding her missteps and aggravation. Some even justifiable so it completely astonishes me how unfair June was judged.

To the Bolded:

It seems that it's more of an offense to be "too" flawed than it is to be condescending assholes to someone who doesn't get it as quickly as you would like them to.

June was a nuisance cause it involved Hannah having to give a rats ass about someone else's feelings and  as you may have noticed that is an absolutely outrageous thing to expect in the work place. Putting belligerent assholes in there places, one's who talk back are disrespectful and are deliberately resistant to doing any kind of work is one thing. What I'm talking about is taking a helpful approach to a more challenging employee who may act out a bit due to frustration and awkwardness and isn't handling things as well as they could.

There's a world of difference between these types and this idea that "too bad, so sad" should be a motto one should steel themselves up with when entering the workforce is, to me, a completely wrong way to approach anything in life.  I don't think advocating the acceptance of disrespectful behavior is all that beneficial and it's used way to often in justifying being an asshole to subordinates. There should be balance and sure, you should know that shit rolls downhill and all that jazz so that you're not completely unprepared but I don't think shit like disregard and dismissiveness should be considered an acceptable work ethic either. It should be challenged. People aren't robots, there is a certain human element that needs to be catered to as well. At ANY job. 

For real, I mean if Sandy’s boat is just the way the world works, etc. I’ll start coming to work massively hungover and with tangled and unbrushed hair (blow drying is such a bitch anyway). When my boss politely asks me to do my job I’ll be as passive agressive as possible and give them a slap on the cheek if need be. Wow I had no idea life could be so easy!

Edited by BluBrd47
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Jlina said:

I’m not seeing so much controversy, really, nothing new has been said for 3 pages about June. Just lots of personal projection, defense of basic criticisms, and perseverating on the same points. 

Edited by VagueDisclaimer
typos, even though i’ve already been quoted and my typos will live on in infamy
  • Love 22
49 minutes ago, BluBrd47 said:

For real, I mean if Sandy’s boat is just the way the world works, etc. I’ll start coming to work massively hungover and with tangled and unbrushed hair (blow drying is such a bitch anyway). When my boss politely asks me to do my job I’ll be as passive agressive as possible and give them a slap on the cheek if need be. Wow I had no idea life could be so easy!

Tell me about it!

Apparently that gets you a free pass. But being new to the ship, not being completely clear on what needs to happen and expecting some sort of direction, outline and thorough explanation of the role that she would be playing in THAT particular crew is somehow OUTRAGEOUSLY inept. Maybe she should have boarded the boat with a bottle of tequila in one hand and tonguing V fingers upon greeting them so she would have been deemed "one of them" and welcomed with open arms...

Ehhhh, the criteria some people need in order to be gracious and inviting and non judgemental towards a new coworker/subordinate is astonishing I tell ya. LOL!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, VagueDisclaimer said:

I’m not seeing so much cpntroversy, really, nothing new has been said for3 pages about June.

Amen. I'm too lazy to check but are there more than 3 or 4 people in this endless conversation about June and whether people were meanies to her or not? 

• Love 18
4 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

At your job would someone be allowed to accept a promotion, flake out and be rude to customers and coworkers when she didn’t excel- when responding to what she would be serving at the next meal, Anastasia shortly told the charter guests  “a kick in the ass”-  and then somehow magically get her old job back because she “just couldn’t deal and was having anxiety?” It’s important to know that Anastasia is just as “classically beautiful” as June is if not more so. It seems like a lot of exceptions were made for her as well. I’m not sitting here trying to paint June as employee of the year, I just think Ana should have gone instead of her.

And leaving a pan unattended on a hot stove in the galley is a safety hazard as well. Even in your own home you learn not to do that by middle school.

I'm going to take exception with saying that Anastasia "flaked." She didn't. Anastasia was really trying her level best. Unfortunately, she was promoted far above her skill level and competence. That's absolutely Sandy's fault.

However, Anastasia's rudeness and attitude is 1000% on her. She's awful to her co-workers and guests and frequently within earshot of Sandy, which once again turns it into Sandy's issue for not chastising or firing Anastasia. Anastasia is fairly charmless. The guests were asking what Anastasia was making for them a day after the charter ended. This isn't the first time guests have made this joke. Most of the time it's been handled with a joke like "whatever you want as long as you book another day." It's not that hard to do, but Anastasia has no sense of humor about herself. I think she fully should have been reprimanded or worse for how she talked to the guests.

For me, this once again demonstrates what a terrible boss/leader/ manager/captain Sandy is. One of the things that Lee has always emphasized is that the crew is in the vacation business, but they're not on vacation. The guests are on vacation. The crew needs to be all about the business of making their vacations as flawless as possible. The guests shouldn't see their sausage being made.

I'm also going to take issue with Colin thinking he can quit to save June. Keeping June in the crew is not his decision to make. And frankly if there's anywhere that Sandy absolutely does not want June, it's on the deck crew. Girl doesn't use her radio. That's an honest to goodness liability on the deck crew.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm also going to take issue with Colin thinking he can quit to save June.

I think Colin's motivation is less about saving June and more about getting himself out of a situation where he's miserable.

• Love 9

To the above: it's been an ongoing theme on both BD shows. The job isn't governed like a normal job on land bc it's a different animal altogether. People got into yachting for the most part to travel the world and be at sea. No one has a PASSION for scrubbing jet ski's all day and I noticed the way Travis and Jack were doing it happily as a sarcastic jab (probably to Joao). It's a quick $$$ job for the occasional marine biologist or whatever. There's no HR to speak of. There's the captain pretty much. But it seems if you play "runtelldat", the captain will go with the asshole with seniority rather than the newb who's been made to feel uncomfortable. In the blue collar world, Hannah, Kate, all of them would be fired on the spot for their antics. Even though they may be great chief stews etc. They'd also be so tied up in lawsuits that their grandkids would be in court, so there's that.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

She's also going to need some serious adjustment skills to deal with the harsh critics of the world who can't be bothered to incorporate kindness and patience into their grueling lives of living among others. Ready to pounce with harsh words, indifference and condescension when they find out she has to ask a question more than once, twice or gasp even three times to understand directions. LOL. 

She will be eaten alive in almost any work setting. I’m sure there’s something out there she’s good at.

• Love 2
On 8/21/2019 at 6:51 PM, Yours Truly said:

Well the pressing her on information about herself was more intrusive than anything but hey that's just me. I think the only question that got lobbied at her was if she had a boyfriend. That's being nosy not trying to get to know someone but tomato tomahto.

Hey, I'm all about managing my anger and frustration when dealing with challenging people, in life and at work.  Unfortunately that's not everyone's philosophy and I get that. That's the world for ya. 

June’s walls went up as soon as Hannah asked her that question. Her walls plus her needing more time to process things, hindered her progress. On a side note I’m getting a heavily medicated vibe from her. She could be on prescription medications while filming, which could also hinder her processing. 

• Love 2
On 8/20/2019 at 6:51 AM, biakbiak said:

Also, his “real food” pissed me the fuck off. Yes on their day off they clearly brought in food but Anastasia was also providing them with real food during chatter. This episode their was awesome breakfast and salmon and sides for staff meal that he even declared delicious. 

I don’t think whipped cream from a can is real food! I am not a chief, but even I make real whipped cream! If I was at a “5 star restaurant “ and they brought me a desert with Redi Whip on it, I would raise hell!

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, WahooLAH99 said:

I don’t think whipped cream from a can is real food! I am not a chief, but even I make real whipped cream! If I was at a “5 star restaurant “ and they brought me a desert with Redi Whip on it, I would raise hell!

Anastasia doesn’t appear to do desserts for the crew. I was responding to Colin complaining that crew meals weren’t “real food” because it wasn’t his mom’s sauce. 

Edited by biakbiak
26 minutes ago, WahooLAH99 said:

They reran episode 1 of season 4 (this season) with notes from the producers. They said Mila ordered 50 canisters of Reddi-Whip. Hannah had to give money to Aesha and Jack to buy milk while the guests were ashore because Mila had neglected to order enough milk. They can't return the scores of cans of Reddi-Whip so Anastasia just has to use it. As obnoxious as it was, that's probably why Aesha and Jack were busy spraying in their mouths because the crew even if they use Reddi-Whip for every guest meal will never get through 50 cans in 6 weeks time.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

It is obvious that Colin doesn’t leave as he continued on “Watch What Happens Live” like nothing was wrong. If he had left early I think we would get an answer inkling about it. 

I think he should leave these drunken degenerates. I know I would. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

Actually there really isn't any mystery about whether or not Colin leaves is there? We still haven't seen the episode where Colin falls and hurts himself or did I miss it?

I don't think you did. If I recall, I remember seeing on one of the season previews Sandy sends him to the doctor to get checked out. 

Colin, Sandy and June were on Watch What Happens LIve together in July. There didn't seem to be any ill will at all. I don't think that Colin left but if June did leave why would she appear on this show with Sandy after being fired?