Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Week 3, Part 1

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

not giving a rose, was Onyeka's "fuck you"  to all the guys who showed no interest in her.   

Exactly, and I can’t say I blame her. Who wants to stick around when you get no love? I think Caelynn is psycho, and she’s even gotten a lot of male attention.

• Love 2

Caelynns bathing suits do her no favors . They don’t give her any shape . And Her nose is so distracting I can’t get past it when looking at her face . 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Jaclyn88 said:

Caelynns bathing suits do her no favors . They don’t give her any shape . And Her nose is so distracting I can’t get past it when looking at her face . 

That mustard color strapless dress she had on last night for the rose ceremony was a miracle of engineering.  I was sure I was going to get flashed any minute.

• Useful 1

When Blake saw Hannah in that sexy dress for her date with Dylan, I thought I heard him saw something about if he'd asked her out that first night, she would have worn the dress for him.  He seemed really upset about that... like her outfit/external appearance would have changed everything.

LOL - in an interview with US magazine, Kristina confirms the dress was actually hers and she lent it to Hannah who tweeted her thanks!

So, no, Blake, you wouldn't have seen her in that dress.  

ETA:  Kristina also said that if Hannah had given her rose to Blake, she, Kristina, would have given hers to Dylan.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 8
  • Love 4

Oh dear. Hannah B is being a hypocrite again. She made a dig at Luke P saying she had to deal with immature men on her season who was not secure enough about her dating other men. And that Demi is lucky to have Derek who is so chill about it. Goodness gracious. Then why weren't you chill or secure enough to deal with Jed's ex problem too, Hannah? I don't even think she realises her own double standards and illogical thought processes. Someone needs to sit down with her. Also, because she was the only girl on Bachelorette, she appeared semi attractive but now I see her in paradise with the rest of the fresher faced-girls (who are even older than her), she looks kind of haggard (sorry).

And are we supposed to view Demi as some kind of hero for being brave enough to tell Derek the truth? The "truth" at her convenience to cover her own ass so she looks like a good person. Just say you are using Derek to get roses to stay and wait until your girl comes. At least own it. Derek is dumb because he knows he is being played, yet still be her doormat willingly.

Edited by waving feather
  • Love 15

My favorite part of the show is that they are all ready to swap spit and other fluids, declare love and sob in heartbreak and it’s been four days. They are all so deliciously awful. And thumbs up to whoever mentioned that they choose unattractive men for the show. Christian was greasy, Jordan was orange, Clay’s voice pains me, Dean needs to lose the ‘stache, Derek is bland, Dylan is blander, Cam is horrid, and Blake is like a walking bad cubist painting. Chris B is attractive, but not terribly remarkable. Oh Mike...he’s.....decent. But not one of these guys would make me weak in the knees.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

So, after Hannah B. appeared on the beach and whisked Demi off for a conference, what happened to her?  We saw Demi return to the group and go talk to Derek, but Hannah simply disappeared.  Is she still down there at the payapa (sp?), waiting for someone else to ask for her expert opinion (on anything and everything)?  Did she simply vanish into the night, like Batman?  Is she bunking with Chris Harrison at the nearby Holiday Inn Express, gorging on Pay-Per-View and Mexican sweets from Jorge's latest tourist venture?

These are the important questions Bachelor Nation needs to be answered! lol

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

When Clay was sitting on a mattress with Mike and Dean, his voice did not sound any higher than either of theirs. 

Some people just want to assume steroid use and think they hear a higher-pitched voice.  I watched with 4 other people and not a single one of us thought Clay had a high voice.   Whatever. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, JKL845 said:

I didn't analyze the scene but it looked like Jordan was just going for the piñata. The other guy should have just laughed it off and kept on kissing Nicole. But he got up and got physical with Jordan first. Put his hands on Jordan's face so Jordan body slammed him to the ground. Not that Jordan cared, seems like he was ready to leave. This season is kinda boring.

Why should he laugh it off and let Jordan take his pinata and mess up the "date" he set up with Nicole? You wouldn't accept that IRL, I wouldn't expect anyone to let Jordan get away with that in Paradise either. People need to stop indulging Jordan's tantrums and telling him it's cute.

4 hours ago, LBS said:

Has Dylan said anything about Hannah that isn't related to how beautiful he thinks she is?  <snip> Also, I hate when he rests his head on her shoulder.  I don't why that bugs me so much but every time he does it I want her to shrug violently to knock his head away.

I also hate that. I think because it is childlike and submissive, not at all attractive.

2 hours ago, waving feather said:

Derek is dumb because he knows he is being played, yet still be her doormat willingly.

Maybe he's just in it for the free Mexican vacation?

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, leighdear said:

When Clay was sitting on a mattress with Mike and Dean, his voice did not sound any higher than either of theirs. 

Some people just want to assume steroid use and think they hear a higher-pitched voice.  I watched with 4 other people and not a single one of us thought Clay had a high voice.   Whatever. 

I think Clay is just soft spoken.  He's a big guy.  He's black.  He may have deliberately cultivated a non-threatening persona as a self-defense mechanism.

• Useful 5
  • Love 13

Although I have always like Kristina, I feel like she is wasting a spot on BIP by just "spilling the tea" and hangout out with Blake. Is she actually here to meet anyone new? At least on camera, I don't see her getting to know any other guy there.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Carly13817 said:

Although I have always like Kristina, I feel like she is wasting a spot on BIP by just "spilling the tea" and hangout out with Blake. Is she actually here to meet anyone new? At least on camera, I don't see her getting to know any other guy there.

Kristina and Caelynn have the same (bad) taste in men! First Blake and now Dean.

• Love 3

I think Hannah G will be forever pretty, but there are many beautiful, thin young women who lose their looks. If all you appreciate about someone is that she’s “stunning,” “prettiest girl” in Paradise, “weighs like 80 lbs,” will you still want to be with her if she gets cellulite and fine lines in her 30’s? Or wrinkles and real body fat in her 40’s? Or God forbid she’s in an accident and disfigured? I think Dylan is a nice person and can’t blame him for being in awe of how pretty Hannah is, but I agree with the posts it shouldn’t all be about looks. I hope he sees her as a sweet girl and enjoys her company, not just arm candy.

• Love 10

So if Demi has this serious girlfriend back home, why the hell is she even here? Other than to grab more attention and Insta followers, of course. Derek seems like an ok guy, but he is clearly way more into Demi than Demi is into him. Hannah showing up just to chat with Demi about crap we already know is just so obviously scripted. Demi gets a new storyline because this show is obsessed with her, and has been obsessed with her since she did her first interview about her prison mom. Her being bisexual just makes them want to push her more, its the kind of inclusivity they can get behind. They can say have an LGBTQ participant and bask in woke praise, but still get away with not actually showing any same sex couples on screen, so as not to stir up "controversy" or whatever. 

That fight was embarrassingly lame, did Christian just try to do some kind of ridiculous kung fu kick at one point? Jordan losing his shit and attacking a pinata on his buddies behalf is pretty on brand for Jordan, the guy who one drowned a stuff animal in a jealous hissy fit. I do always love when we get to see the camera crew and the behind the scenes people, it cracks me up thinking that when we see those "romantic" moments, we know that a crap ton of camera people are sticking cameras and mics into their faces and there are tons of people just wandering around. 

Nobody really comes out of this Hannah/Dylan/Blake triangle looking great in my opinion. Blake comes off like a fuckboy who is into whoever he cant have, Dylan seems obsessed and clingy, and Hannah comes off like a wishy washy ditz. The prize for biggest loser goes to Blake this week though, his moping was so over the top that it made Dylan look like James Dean. 

I cant believe that Cam gave the "girls dont notice nice guys like me" speech at the end. How are people still saying such stupid clearly douchy things like the whole world has seemingly diagnosed as asshole behavior with no irony? People that say what a nice person   they are, in a super bitter tone, are very rarely nice people.  

• Love 13
32 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

Why should he laugh it off and let Jordan take his pinata and mess up the "date" he set up with Nicole? You wouldn't accept that IRL, I wouldn't expect anyone to let Jordan get away with that in Paradise either. People need to stop indulging Jordan's tantrums and telling him it's cute.

I also hate that. I think because it is childlike and submissive, not at all attractive.

Maybe he's just in it for the free Mexican vacation?

TBH I don't really care about either one of them. I thought he and Nicole had chemistry and fun on their date. If he really wanted to pursue something with her maybe ignoring Jordan and tell him "keep the piñata, I want Nicole" and not bother indulging Jordan with an altercation. If he was more interested in the drama, go for it and get kicked off. IRL I personally wouldn't have gotten into a fight over a piñata. 

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

I absolutely would. I adore Jordan but that stunt was childish. I would've laughed at him and let him carry on looking like a dope and my ass would still be there chilling oceanside with a margarita in my hand instead of riding to the airport in an SUV.

Frankly, if Jordan had an ounce of sense, the second Christian laid hands on him, he would've dropped the pinata and said, "Dude, calm down. It's just a joke" and let Christian look like the aggressive hothead he is.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

Okay, I've been wondering (besides being dopey looking...) what seems 'off' to me about Blake. And tonight I figured it out. He needs desperately to change his hairstyle/length because right now he looks like an 'After' picture in some kind of hair restoration clinic ad.

Judging by his HS photos, he IS an After from a hair restoration clinic. Is it even possible to change your hair much if half of it is plastic?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I cant believe that Cam gave the "girls dont notice nice guys like me" speech at the end. How are people still saying such stupid clearly douchy things like the whole world has seemingly diagnosed as asshole behavior with no irony? People that say what a nice person   they are, in a super bitter tone, are very rarely nice people.  

I’ve known so many jerks who say girls don’t appreciate nice guys like them. Few folks see themselves as the bad guy. 

Are there some nice men who aren’t appreciated? Of course, and it happens with women too. But a lot of the time, if girls don’t like you, maybe you’re not that nice or are unattractive for another reason.

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I do always love when we get to see the camera crew and the behind the scenes people, it cracks me up thinking that when we see those "romantic" moments, we know that a crap ton of camera people are sticking cameras and mics into their faces and there are tons of people just wandering around. 

I loved how the place was suddenly swarmed by staffers/security in their black shirts. It must be odd having a small army all around you at all times while trying to "find love". It reminded me of when 'security' floods the ring area in wrestling to separate combatants. Some fake holding people back, the participants faking being held back until they always break free to get to each other before being separated again. Shows the level of 'reality' we see I guess.

5 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

Have they ever had a conversation that wasn't entirely about how much he loves just sitting and staring at her, while she peeks from behind her hands and says basically nothing? 

She really, simply, just doesn't know how to express her feelings to anyone... she sits there with that cute confusion on her face and then finally after pained moments pass by goes with 'I like you' or 'that's cute' or something. She isn't exactly a dazzling conversationalist.

17 minutes ago, thehepburn said:

Judging by his HS photos, he IS an After from a hair restoration clinic. Is it even possible to change your hair much if half of it is plastic?

Hah, I hadn't seen the HS pics it's just he has that same hairstyle as every former client does and it just sticks out to me that it's a product of surgery.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, adhoc said:

Whatever, she and Dylan served up a heaping helping of Vocal Fry tonight during their date. But I was glad she picked him. 

Yes! So bloody distracting. It is an epidemic -  Blake and Clay have a bad case of it as well.

It's fortunate for Hannah G. that she got a generous serving of looks, because there's not a crumb of intelligence or personality there.  I saw a few of her modeling photos, and it's the same vacant expression in each one.  The poor thing probably has to be reminded to breathe.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Whoever thinks Jordan is s loose cannon because he beat up a Panda bear and tossed it in the ocean while wearing a hibiscus printed romper needs to get out more often and experience the seedier side of life. Damn sheltered pearl clutchers.

I agree. I have that soft spot for Jordan who looks like and reminds me of my son, God rest his soul :(

He was in no way clued in to how whacko would be reacting so over the top physically aggressive towards him for trying to remove his precious pinata. Screwing with a cheap paper object is not on the same level as physically attacking someone. I was glad to see that Jordan could hold his own in such a situation and got the best of him with that defensive body slam.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

It was worth having Hannah flown all the way to the set for two minutes of boring conversation with Demi, so I could enjoy seeing how large and unattractive she was next to the other women.  No longer queen of the world  outside the bubble,  Hannah?  

I know! I was shocked at how she looked clomping down those stone steps all big and hunched looking. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, adhoc said:
  • Ah, lovely Jonathan Crombie, may he rest in peace. Ironically--given that some posters have been insisting Dylan pings their gaydar--Crombie actually was gay.  
  • Hannah G. sounds like she could be a smoker. Whatever, she and Dylan served up a heaping helping of Vocal Fry tonight during their date. But I was glad she picked him. 
  • And regarding Demi:
      Hide contents

the pre-planned Demi story line officially launches. "I'm so conflicted. I want Derek but I also want the girl back home." Gotta hand it to her, the girl has great acting chops. 

Is “Kristian” a previous contestant?  I don’t know why else they would name her outright.  What made me think this was because we saw Demi giving the news to Hannah and Hannah being surprised.  This visit, Hannah said something like - I don’t know Kristian, well I do. Made me think she was on a previous show, and she’s going to magically show up.  And I wouldn’t be surprised if the SL is the first lesbian proposal in Bachelor History!

8 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Is “Kristian” a previous contestant?  I don’t know why else they would name her outright.  What made me think this was because we saw Demi giving the news to Hannah and Hannah being surprised.  This visit, Hannah said something like - I don’t know Kristian, well I do. Made me think she was on a previous show, and she’s going to magically show up.  And I wouldn’t be surprised if the SL is the first lesbian proposal in Bachelor History!

If she is new, it wouldn’t be the first time.  Remember Ashley I was allowed to bring her sister.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SassyCat said:

I know! I was shocked at how she looked clomping down those stone steps all big and hunched looking. 

I was also amused to see that Hannah B. seemed a bit surprised that John Paul Jones wasn't rushing over to embrace her the way Mike did.  He has moved on!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, leighdear said:

Agreed. I have read comments about his voice from these forums and I don't hear anything unusual. I even closed my eyes to listen and did not find anything unusual. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, LBS said:

Has Dylan said anything about Hannah that isn't related to how beautiful he thinks she is?  Like anything at all about her personality or any other trait besides being a skinny blonde with legs for days?  They are the one couple  that I really get the hives from.   He (and everyone on the beach) nice guy'd her into this relationship.  IMO - she is not into him at all and frankly, I'd be creeped out if some guy told me he was falling in love with me after 6 days.  Also, I hate when he rests his head on her shoulder.  I don't why that bugs me so much but every time he does it I want her to shrug violently to knock his head away.

He is so cringeworthy I get skeeved out just watching them together. Along with the head on the shoulder, there's the full body curl into her and the demure and shy comments he makes to her about how he can't believe this is happening and she's just so beautiful. He's creepy! And she definitely does not seem to reciprocate. Has she given Dylan a vertical straddle the way she did with Blake? No, she just knew keeping Dylan around would be better for her image than choosing the playboy. Dylan is a clinger for sure, I've rarely been so squicked out watching a couple on this show. 

I'm enjoying watching Blake devolve into the same emotional mess he was on Becca's season though. You had the first date card and didn't even ask her out, loser.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

As a bisexual woman myself, this ham fisted, producer driven Demi storyline is not only boring, but flat out eye roll inducing. So it's cool to be dating someone back home as long as it's a girl and the relationship can be shoehorned into a coming out story? That girl with the nose ring on Nick's (?) season was also openly bi and showed up in Paradise (where her bisexuality was referenced by other cast members), so I'm not sure why they're treating Demi like the first ever bisexual in Bachelor Nation.

Funny that Cam planted the seed with Oneyka that Mike wasn't into her to make a play for her platonic rose and instead it made her self-implode immediately. Which makes no sense, because wasn't she also into Wills who basically wound up going home because of her?

I don't know what it is, but I am super into JPJ and rooting the most for JPJ and Tayshia. In a franchise founded on unhealthy fixation and obsessive jealousy, I love how pure his infatuation with her is and how he's just perpetually in awe of her. The high school element of their relationship is cute instead of clingy and cringe like Dylan/Hannah. The play fighting in between kisses was adorable, as was him carrying her to  the pool. Although, what is up with his ultra-sensitive gag reflex? lol but at least she was able to laugh it off.

Was JPJ the one who was hacking, gagging during the rose ceremony?

2 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

I loved how the place was suddenly swarmed by staffers/security in their black shirts. It must be odd having a small army all around you at all times while trying to "find love". It reminded me of when 'security' floods the ring area in wrestling to separate combatants. Some fake holding people back, the participants faking being held back until they always break free to get to each other before being separated again. Shows the level of 'reality' we see I guess.

She really, simply, just doesn't know how to express her feelings to anyone... she sits there with that cute confusion on her face and then finally after pained moments pass by goes with 'I like you' or 'that's cute' or something. She isn't exactly a dazzling conversationalist.

Hah, I hadn't seen the HS pics it's just he has that same hairstyle as every former client does and it just sticks out to me that it's a product of surgery.

Hannah has a rountine:

Look away, make eye contact, innocently blink blink

I don’t know if I should tell you

Look down, look up, blink blink

But — just kissed me.  

Glance down, glance up, wide eyed innocent look

It’s like she’s been studying Kathy Ireland.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I think Dylan and Hannah, both 24 years old, are acting pretty age appropriate for having known and interacted with each other for a matter of, what, 5-6 days, and inside the weird bubble of Paradise.

Perhaps Dylan is a little geekier and less experienced with women than some other guys his age, but if that were the case, I don't think he's abnormally so. Heck, a guy's brain is still maturing until age 25-26.   

I just wish we could see some sort of substantive conversations between Dylan and Hannah. (And Katie and Chris, for that matter.)  

Also, do people actually say "I'm falling in love with you"?  I've heard "I'm really falling for you," and "I love you," but honestly, Dylan saying "I'm falling in love with you" sounded like a line that some producer coached him to say (if he wanted to "win" Hannah, that is).

• Love 3
21 hours ago, GracieK said:

He has a mouth like anus.. tm The League

I’m not seeing a mouth smaller than his nose....and my anus doesn’t look like a mouth....I’d love to see what you’re talking about.  

I’ve never seen somebody squander the public’s goodwill the way Jordan has. After what happened to him last year, he had the entire viewership’s sympathy and people genuinely interested in seeing him do well. So what does he do with that new Q rating? Make some snarky comments, get in a random fight, and get himself kicked out in about six hours. What a dumbass. Not saying he would find love, but he could have milked the show for more attention. Now he’s an afterthought from the season. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

Amen. 

23 hours ago, leighdear said:

Yeah, Nicole was SO scared....with that huge grin on her face.  Lying, shallow bitch.  She loves every minute of that shit,  

Clay is way too good for her.  That greasy Christian is perfect for her, so hit it girl. 

I thought the exact same thing.  I think she would have been reveling in the attention had they both been allowed to stay. 

Clay better watch out, he is a big guy and someone like Nicole could easily get him involved in a fight that ends up with him getting arrested.  

22 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Lol...I had the same reaction. I kept scanning that sandy beach 🌴 for any signs of 🍬. Cheap azz show!😄

Was the pinata actually broken?  I feel like there could still be unclaimed candy in there!

I mean if there wasn't candy in the pinata what was the point?  He was just going to have Nicole break it and nothing was going to come out?  A disappointment that would serve as a metaphor?

22 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Onyeka left with dignity.   Clearly she didn’t get the memo.   

But I wish she’d given one of the guys a rose.   She still could have left.   

I understand why onyeka left.  It would have been nice had she given out her rose then left, but she was never going to find a guy in that setting.  And next time they call her she should try to be busy.

33 minutes ago, adhoc said:

Also, do people actually say "I'm falling in love with you"?  I've heard "I'm really falling for you," and "I love you," but honestly, Dylan saying "I'm falling in love with you" sounded like a line that some producer coached him to say (if he wanted to "win" Hannah, that is).

I this is all reality relationship parlance at this point. You want to document your feelings level and show you've made progress from yesterday in your feelings. It's not jumping the gun all the way to ILY, but it's better than "I really like you." We had a new layer added over on 'Love Island' them making a big deal about asking the other to officially be their boyfriend/girlfriend in some elaborate way, at least that hooey hasn't set in here yet. But people in non-reality show based relationships forego most of this as we don't have to check off some relationship progress report for the fans and producers.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I wonder why Onyeka didn’t garner any interest. Was she too passive?

UO, but I think it's partially because she  doesn't pass the paper bag test. 

Combined with the fact that she isn't as attractive as the other contestants.....she was never going to make a connection there.  

I think oneyaka is about as attractive as sydney, who has at least found someone to show her some interest, but hasn't gotten much play.  Personally I don't think tanyesha (sp) is really gorgeous in the face, but she is light skinned.  Katie is breathtaking and IMO there are no two ways around that.  

Oneyaka physically wasn't a good fit for this show.  It has to be really tough on the ego.  In the real world she probably gets a lot of male attention.  But this just wasnt the right venue for her.  I think she should have given out her rose then left. 

Id like to see what would happen if they chose a stunning girl who was a little darker ...more like a Naomi Campbell.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, SassyCat said:

noticed that too-bad camera angle? she looked gigantic!! LOL clomping!!

5 minutes ago, RealReality said:

UO, but I think it's partially because she  doesn't pass the paper bag test. 

Combined with the fact that she isn't as attractive as the other contestants.....she was never going to make a connection there.  

I think oneyaka is about as attractive as sydney, who has at least found someone to show her some interest, but hasn't gotten much play.  Personally I don't think tanyesha (sp) is really gorgeous in the face, but she is light skinned.  Katie is breathtaking and IMO there are no two ways around that.  

Oneyaka physically wasn't a good fit for this show.  It has to be really tough on the ego.  In the real world she probably gets a lot of male attention.  But this just wasnt the right venue for her.  I think she should have given out her rose then left. 

Id like to see what would happen if they chose a stunning girl who was a little darker ...more like a Naomi Campbell.  

I think tayshia is just as pretty as naomi cambell--but no to bachlorette just my opinion.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LisainCali said:

I’m not seeing a mouth smaller than his nose....and my anus doesn’t look like a mouth....I’d love to see what you’re talking about.  

😂 it’s just a thing from the show The League. It’s supposed to describe a mouth or lips that look like an anus.. I used to argue with my husband that they should be saying anus-like mouth not mouth-like anus.. you know the important debates in life.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Personally i think that if the producers are smart they will take the idea that Christina presented them with and run with it:  Bachelor in Inferno.  Each contestant gives out a rose to ensure that someone has to suffer emotional hell until the next rose ceremony.  It would at least be more honest than CH repeating “BIP is about a second chance at love” as if saying it over and over again would make people believe it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, jade.black said:

And she definitely does not seem to reciprocate.

Watching them at dinner was so unbelievably cringe-worthy when he was declaring his feelings.  The look on her face said it all.  And her lack of reciprocal comments was almost like how the Bachelorette isn't supposed to say reciprocal comments...but she's not the Bach'ette!  Her response was so carefully worded to skirt what she didn't want to say.  Yuck.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

The look on her face said it all.

I noticed that, as well. It was painfully obvious.

As someone said earlier, production told Kristina to give that rose to Blake and no one can convince me otherwise. You guys sure are smart.

Miss me with this Demi shit for all the reasons we've established. 😬

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, bequialife said:

How to get a vacation in Mexico:

Just tell Chris Harrison you need to talk to someone, in this case, Hannah needed to go talk to Demi.

And there you have a vacation!

It looked like Hannah B. had been taking a vacation in the ice cream aisle and not the low calorie one the show approves...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I'm hoping Demi's gf is also bi... and we see the two of them leaving each other for men. It will feed right into the narrative lesbians are just women who haven't found the right d!ck yet. /s

I am not here for this storyline... I hope Demi goes home with her girlfriend right after they make out for ratings because anything else will feed into some biphobia/homophobia. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, thejuicer said:

Agreed. I have read comments about his voice from these forums and I don't hear anything unusual. I even closed my eyes to listen and did not find anything unusual. 

I wouldn't call it a high voice, but it is nasal and whiny and in stark contrast to his appearance, that's why it stands out. 

I am not here for this storyline... I hope Demi goes home with her girlfriend right after they make out for ratings because anything else will feed into some biphobia/homophobia. 

They had quite an extended makeout session on last night's show, which doesn't quite make sense to me given the core demographic of these shows. It skews overwhelmingly female and older, so I don't know that 2 twenty something women making out is quite the ratings coup they're hoping for. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

They [Demi and girlfriend] had quite an extended makeout session on last night's show, which doesn't quite make sense to me given the core demographic of these shows. It skews overwhelmingly female and older, so I don't know that 2 twenty something women making out is quite the ratings coup they're hoping for. 

I wondered about that too.  I'm one of those female and olders  and I don't remember ever before being subjected to such a long kissing session.  Even with the voracious Hannah B. we only had to watch a few seconds of mouth action before the camera would either leave or pull back to show straddling or rolling around to break up the monotony.  For me kissing is like eating, I enjoy it  myself, but I don't like to be right down someone else's throat watching it happen. Some of the new food commercials turn me right off the product with that.

• Love 6
On 8/20/2019 at 6:34 AM, LBS said:

I don't why that bugs me so much but every time he does it I want her to shrug violently to knock his head away.

Because it looks like a little boy resting his head on mommy. He's seriously immature. 

• Love 5