Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S06.E05: Week 3, Part 1

Recommended Posts

Hannah’s deep voice doesn’t match her tween look . She’s kinda the opposite of clay , whereas his physique doesn’t match his Minnie Mouse voice . It’s all so confusing . 

The only thing Blake likes about Hannah is the fact that she chose another guy over him . He wants the challenge , as every other girl throws themselves at him . If he was as into her as he keeps saying , she would have been the one he asked out right away , not tayshia . 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Ooh. That was scary there. Thought the Aztecs were declaring war on Bachelor Nation. Talk about a Most Dramatic moment for our Bachelor History books.

I was hoping those two love birds would get dragged off by the Aztecs, never to be seen again.

Hey, a kid can dream, right?

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

I think Nicole's mistake was saying she wanted a guy to fight for her and be more aggressive when she really meant ASSERTIVE. Clay is far too passive imo.

I don’t know. I think a big, strapping guy who doesn’t default to chest pounding and alpha displays is pretty hot. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, kazza said:

(non-sequitur)

Dylan looks like Gilbert Blythe. 

I Google Image'd this to see what you were talking about.... and.... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Gilbertblythe.jpg

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

So what's Derek's deal? He's 32, good-looking, fairly intelligent. Why is he on this shit show? Another fame whore from Bachelor Nation? He seems so normal.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

With Jordan gone half the fun of this show -- and all of the tangerine spray -- went with him.

IMO *all* of the fun is gone.  Harrison, and the whole bunch:  holier than thou especially in light of the tolerance shown to the ever explosive Chad.

Jordan would make a great Bachelor, but maybe TPTB's hearts couldn't take that level of entertainment!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Tayisha's claim to fame: Her kisses made JPJ puke.

That's a powerful resume piece.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I don’t know. I think a big, strapping guy who doesn’t default to chest pounding and alpha displays is pretty hot. 

Oh absolutely. I agree with you but that is not what I meant by assertive. I think Nicole wanted Clay to take charge more and this was before Christian arrived. I think he is a bit passive, laid back, and she wanted to feel pursued. She wanted him to plan little surprises, woo her, come to her rather than sit back and wait. I could be all wrong but that was the impression I got.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

The orcas at the end -- She said: "That's the best thing that's happened since we've been here."

AGREE TOTALLY!

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

First you drag Harrison out of bed for piñatagate, and now you drag him out to the palapa to talk to Demi? Hope he’s getting overtime!

Ooh! I’m going on a whale-watching boat tomorrow. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

This was all such a planned set up. Like Hannah flew to Paradise just to tell Demi she was thinking about her. 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I Google Image'd this to see what you were talking about.... and.... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Gilbertblythe.jpg

I can't unsee it (though all Anne fans know Dylan is *no* Gilbert Blythe.)

Kaitlyn looks like the lost Olsen sister. 

Edited by kazza
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Dylan looks like Gilbert Blythe. 

  • Ah, lovely Jonathan Crombie, may he rest in peace. Ironically--given that some posters have been insisting Dylan pings their gaydar--Crombie actually was gay.  
  • Hannah G. sounds like she could be a smoker. Whatever, she and Dylan served up a heaping helping of Vocal Fry tonight during their date. But I was glad she picked him. 
  • And regarding Demi:
    Spoiler

    the pre-planned Demi story line officially launches. "I'm so conflicted. I want Derek but I also want the girl back home." Gotta hand it to her, the girl has great acting chops. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Did anyone else hear Blake say "no" to Kristina when she asked if he would take the rose? Was he joking no, or did I mishear?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I thought I heard that same "no" too. Then it was like he didn't say no!

25 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Did anyone else hear Blake say "no" to Kristina when she asked if he would take the rose? Was he joking no, or did I mishear?

Whoops forgot the quote button. Yes I heard the no, also

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

I thought I heard that same "no" too. Then it was like he didn't say no!

Whoops forgot the quote button. Yes I heard the no, also

Thanks SassyCat. :)

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The Demi storyline is supremely annoying. How is what she proclaims to be doing any different than what Hannah did in trying to decide between Dylan and Blake? I really hope Derek was in on this the whole time and knew exactly his role in the storyline. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, angelamh66 said:

The Demi storyline is supremely annoying. How is what she proclaims to be doing any different than what Hannah did in trying to decide between Dylan and Blake?

It's annoying to me because Demi's "other person" is back home and now that's she's been in Paradise for what, four days? and she can't make up her mind who she wants? Didn't Scott (I think that was his name) get kicked out by Hannah B and vilified by everyone on the B-ette for having a girlfriend at home? Are players in BIP allowed to have partners back home? I say kick her out.

It's all so exhausting.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

Hannah G. has a perfect body.  I'm so jealous

1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Ooh! I’m going on a whale-watching boat tomorrow. 

So jealous of this too.  I've got to do this sometime in my life!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I'm here for JPJ and Tayshia. JPJ's earnestness brings out a really wonderful side of Tayshia. 

Makes me think the trailer showing JPJ yelling at Derek has to be about Tayshia in some way... 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, leighdear said:

Dylan deserves to go home, crying like a toddler.  The jump straddle she honored Blake with should have said it all. 

If he wants Hannahr after she's rubbed her crotch all over Blake's zipper, then he's a man without a shred of dignity.  Idiot. 

I see nothing attractive in Dylan, he is such a stage 5 clinger and that is a total turnoff to me. Insisting on watching Hannah making out with Blake is creepy. And then after she chooses him, he is still going on and on about Blake and Blake's date and what Blake is up to. Enough! Hannah rubbing up on Blake has nothing to do with Blake and everything to do with you. I don't even like Blake, so super annoyed that I'm having to defend him because of this weak willed whiner.

I have had enough of Demi. Can she please just go home and be with her girlfriend?

Happy that Jordan is gone, sad he didn't get his ass kicked for his childish stunt.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Onyeka left with dignity.   Clearly she didn’t get the memo.   

But I wish she’d given one of the guys a rose.   She still could have left.   

 not giving a rose, was Onyeka's "fuck you"  to all the guys who showed no interest in her.  

Can anyone tell me what is so compelling about Blake?  he's not even remotely good-looking.  outside of The Bachelor group, would most women give him the time of day?  

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

I see nothing attractive in Dylan, he is such a stage 5 clinger and that is a total turnoff to me. Insisting on watching Hannah making out with Blake is creepy. And then after she chooses him, he is still going on and on about Blake and Blake's date and what Blake is up to. Enough! Hannah rubbing up on Blake has nothing to do with Blake and everything to do with you. I don't even like Blake, so super annoyed that I'm having to defend him because of this weak willed whiner.

I have had enough of Demi. Can she please just go home and be with her girlfriend?

Happy that Jordan is gone, sad he didn't get his ass kicked for his childish stunt.

Agreed . His story is similar to grocery store joes except GSJ was adorably calm cool and collected mixed with having hearts in his eyes for Kendall . He made cute jokes about the situation whereas Dylan is just obsessed with Hannah’s looks .  

Im honestly so confused about Jordan and why he fought that guy . Did he come on the show just to have that one random camera moment ? 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I didn't analyze the scene but it looked like Jordan was just going for the piñata. The other guy should have just laughed it off and kept on kissing Nicole. But he got up and got physical with Jordan first. Put his hands on Jordan's face so Jordan body slammed him to the ground. Not that Jordan cared, seems like he was ready to leave. This season is kinda boring.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

There was no need for Jordan to lose his temper with Christian,   that was left over from MTA. Bye bye you two.

Dylan and Hannah are such a cute couple, she's lovely, and not that keen on the camera getting  too close.

I'm over Demi, and Blake is a real sore loser. I'm not sure why Kristen gave him the rose, unless production  gave her the script, nah, they'd never do that.lol

We wasted too much time  on what looks like   manufactured  drama.

I'm not sure I'll bother watching tomorrow,  maybe record it, and FF through the most of it.

Edited by Sarah Heart
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

I have had enough of Demi. Can she please just go home and be with her girlfriend?

Unspoiled speculation here but she said her real problem was that her options weren't both there like for Hannah G. and the "talk" (read: bargaining, threatening to leave etc.) with Harisson was to remedy that situation for her and bring her girlfriend to Paradise to compare apples to oranges... why she should be so 'special'? Well they don't fly the Bachelorette down to "Paradise" for just anyone either so it shows where she is on the Bachelor(ette) totem pole.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, I've been wondering (besides being dopey looking...) what seems 'off' to me about Blake. And tonight I figured it out. He needs desperately to change his hairstyle/length because right now he looks like an 'After' picture in some kind of hair restoration clinic ad.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, leighdear said:

My work here is done.  

He's playing dude.  Like, duuuuuude.  He's obviously into his role.  But his weird laugh freaks me out.  What we see of him is generally fake. 

Exxxxactly! Something feels off. Like he's just saying the right things. Seems so fake. I don't believe him.

Edited by Lindz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

Okay, I've been wondering (besides being dopey looking...) what seems 'off' to me about Blake. And tonight I figured it out. He needs desperately to change his hairstyle/length because right now he looks like an 'After' picture in some kind of hair restoration clinic ad.

There's no hope/point for his hair with his face. 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Oh Jordan! Why why WHY did you have to go and blow it for yourself and get kicked off the show for that boneheaded act which didn't even involve you to begin with? Now all the fun of watching this season has been greatly diminished for me, dammit! I really looked forward to watching him snark the absurdity, while being absurd himself. What a bummer!

3 hours ago, JKL845 said:

I didn't analyze the scene but it looked like Jordan was just going for the piñata. The other guy should have just laughed it off and kept on kissing Nicole. But he got up and got physical with Jordan first. Put his hands on Jordan's face so Jordan body slammed him to the ground. Not that Jordan cared, seems like he was ready to leave. This season is kinda boring.

He instigated a fight to get kicked out and take Christian with him, he knew he wasn't getting a rose. & now she's content with Clay until another Christian arrives. 😂😂 That "fight" hype was a joke,.we basically saw it last week. So lame. 😒😒

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

At this point, I’m rooting for Chris and Katie. They seem way too normal for this show. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, leighdear said:

My work here is done.  

He's playing dude.  Like, duuuuuude.  He's obviously into his role.  But his weird laugh freaks me out.  What we see of him is generally fake. 

I see him and I see Spicolli. a cute spicolli 🙂

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Gilbert Blyth would never have sobbed like a three year-old.  We know, because Anne gave him plenty of reasons.  I  also hate Dylan's sickeningly sweet little boy smile.  He's altogether ew  to me.  If being the most beautiful girl in the world (pre-teen version) means attracting guys like Dylan and Blake, I'm glad I missed that.

I'm beginning to think Blake doesn't know how to kiss a woman without first doing that dance/ twirl/ hug from the back/ turn her around/ kiss  routine.  After he's married will mariachi bands have to live in his bedroom to help him get things started?

It was worth having Hannah flown all the way to the set for two minutes of boring conversation with Demi, so I could enjoy seeing how large and unattractive she was next to the other women.  No longer queen of the world  outside the bubble,  Hannah?  

  • Like 14
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, adhoc said:
  • Ah, lovely Jonathan Crombie, may he rest in peace. Ironically--given that some posters have been insisting Dylan pings their gaydar--Crombie actually was gay.  
  • Hannah G. sounds like she could be a smoker. Whatever, she and Dylan served up a heaping helping of Vocal Fry tonight during their date. But I was glad she picked him. 
  • And regarding Demi:
      Hide contents

    the pre-planned Demi story line officially launches. "I'm so conflicted. I want Derek but I also want the girl back home." Gotta hand it to her, the girl has great acting chops. 

bingo!! you just explained to me why Dylan for me is so irritating--he has vocal fry. Ugh I guess that means the king of vocal fry, Connor will be showing up soon....

8 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I’m just going to call Blake Eeyore from now on! 

haha what about cam "always be crying" oy.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, saber5055 said:

It's annoying to me because Demi's "other person" is back home and now that's she's been in Paradise for what, four days? and she can't make up her mind who she wants? Didn't Scott (I think that was his name) get kicked out by Hannah B and vilified by everyone on the B-ette for having a girlfriend at home? Are players in BIP allowed to have partners back home? I say kick her out.

It's all so exhausting.

Agreed, not only is she exhausting to listen to, but she inserts herself into everything, even though she is not especially welcomed by the others.  What is the deal with her unsolicited opinions?  I don't get why the others don't tell her to fuck off already.

It is like some producer told her she was special and she believed it and went with it.  Demi, you are exhausting and annoying.  Go back to Plano.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, bosawks said:

Wait, all of this and the piñata was knocked down and what!?!?!

No candy, no toys, not even a gum ball!

No wonder they were so pissed...

The piñata should have been filled with crabs and condoms.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, rlc said:

The piñata should have been filled with crabs and condoms.

Oh, I'm sure someone on that island is full of crabs....

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

I’m sick of hearing about whatever Stagecoach is, and refuse to Google it. All these people know and hang out with each other, which makes the show boring and stale. 

Demi is an asshole and was a nasty little bully who got away with being a nasty little bully on the Bachelor. I’m not sure what the angle with this smug little brat is, but I have a sinking suspicion she will reject her GF and whatever dude because she’s being set up for the first bisexual Bachelorette. 

Whoever thinks Jordan is s loose cannon because he beat up a Panda bear and tossed it in the ocean while wearing a hibiscus printed romper needs to get out more often and experience the seedier side of life. Damn sheltered pearl clutchers.

Sick of this bunch of hens sitting around and clucking about Hannah. It’s like high school lunch. If they switched up the format and let guys give out roses and allow multiple guys give roses to the same girl, all who would be left would be Hannah, Caelynn, and Tayshia. 

Tired of the show manipulating who stays and goes. Dummy and Fake would have been gone long ago if it wasn’t so heavily scripted. 

I liked Oneyka until she blubbered about not being popular and tapped out. Does she know how much rejection Amber had on this show? Pick Wills who seems like an easygoing guy. At least make a friendship and stay around until the end and have some fun. She’s a super cute girl with gorgeous skin and seems to be a down to earth and intelligent person.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Demi is an asshole and was a nasty little bully who got away with being a nasty little bully on the Bachelor. I’m not sure what the angle with this smug little brat is, but I have a sinking suspicion she will reject her GF and whatever dude because she’s being set up for the first bisexual Bachelorette

Oh my sweet baby Jesus lying in the manger, please rain down your wrath on Fleiss and his minions such that we are spared this affront to humanity!  (and obviously I mean the "Demi" part...couldn't care less about the "bi" part)

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I’m sick of hearing about whatever Stagecoach is, and refuse to Google it. All these people know and hang out with each other, which makes the show boring and stale. 

Demi is an asshole and was a nasty little bully who got away with being a nasty little bully on the Bachelor. I’m not sure what the angle with this smug little brat is, but I have a sinking suspicion she will reject her GF and whatever dude because she’s being set up for the first bisexual Bachelorette. 

Whoever thinks Jordan is s loose cannon because he beat up a Panda bear and tossed it in the ocean while wearing a hibiscus printed romper needs to get out more often and experience the seedier side of life. Damn sheltered pearl clutchers.

Sick of this bunch of hens sitting around and clucking about Hannah. It’s like high school lunch. If they switched up the format and let guys give out roses and allow multiple guys give roses to the same girl, all who would be left would be Hannah, Caelynn, and Tayshia. 

Tired of the show manipulating who stays and goes. Dummy and Fake would have been gone long ago if it wasn’t so heavily scripted. 

I liked Oneyka until she blubbered about not being popular and tapped out. Does she know how much rejection Amber had on this show? Pick Wills who seems like an easygoing guy. At least make a friendship and stay around until the end and have some fun. She’s a super cute girl with gorgeous skin and seems to be a down to earth and intelligent person.

I don’t think Demi is being set up as the next Bachelorette. That’s way too “radical” for the Bachelor. Plus, nobody thinks she’s truly bi, so not sure if she can sell an entire season in the spotlight being phony.  Seems more like she’s being set up as the next Ashley. She’ll be showcased on every show until she gets married because Harrison and the producers find her story so compelling. I hate these people. I’m finally out on this show. I’ll give ABC credit, they make money off these shows even though we all complain about how much bullshit is in them. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I just think this show has really departed from its beginnings, and even then it wasn't all that great.  But at least then they tried to actually feature and start some sort of relationship.  And men and women talked to each other, hung out, and dated.  Now it is just about bringing on the least attractive and annoying guys (with a few exceptions), so there is really no guy for any of the women to be interested in.  I mean, look at some of the people they get on this show.  And you want to say you hope people find love here?  Really?  And it is so annoying how they all kiss within seconds of talking to each other.  It is all just very odd.  

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Im honestly so confused about Jordan and why he fought that guy . Did he come on the show just to have that one random camera moment ? 

My conspiracy theory:

Jordan really is friends with Clay. Jordan saw no real prospects for himself in Paradise (other than brilliantly providing snarky commentary with Demi). So he picks a fight with Clay's competition, thus eliminating himself (without the "humiliation" of not getting a rose), and taking Clay's rival with him. 

Edited by Captain Asshat
  • Like 10
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, LBS said:

Has Dylan said anything about Hannah that isn't related to how beautiful he thinks she is?  Like anything at all about her personality or any other trait besides being a skinny blonde with legs for days?  They are the one couple  that I really get the hives from.   He (and everyone on the beach) nice guy'd her into this relationship.  

This reminded me of Cam's exit, where he went into the classic "girls say they want a nice guy, but when there's one in front of them..." speech. Never a good look. I didn't see his season but I was getting creep vibes from him all along and that certainly sealed it.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I don't buy a Bi-sexual Bachelorette or Bachelor ever happening.  They would have to cast both male and female contestants, rent a larger mansion, and the contestants would all end up hooking up with each other instead of being obsessed with the lead.  Can't happen.  

ABC is just trying to appear "inclusive" and sensitive to sexual fluidity (the new phrase to replace "right reasons".)  

Jordan was cute with Becca, he was amusing last BIP but he needed to flip the script and NOT be so outrageously extra Jordan this season.  He needed to go suave, mature and post-Jenna wise.  He's expired now.  

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...