Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Week 3, Part 1

• Start Topic

This is the Most Dramatic children’s party game in Bachelor History.

Oh, no. Someone woke up Harrison! You boys are in trouble! Harrison is sending them back to their rooms, per Blake. This is why you can’t have nice things.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Yeah, Nicole was SO scared....with that huge grin on her face.  Lying, shallow bitch.  She loves every minute of that shit,  

Clay is way too good for her.  That greasy Christian is perfect for her, so hit it girl. 

Yeah.   She loved it.    

As for Christian, he might have been allowed to stay, but when Jordan was walking away, he went after him...multiple times.    Glad they are both out.  

She is lucky Clay is still interested.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 13

So they wrapped some toilet paper around Christian’s arm and put a 5-pound ice bag from the bar on his shoulder for the Dramatic scene and then promptly unwrapped him when they sent him home. These guys didn’t even go out cursing Harrison like Chad; what a letdown.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Wait, all of this and the piñata was knocked down and what!?!?!

No candy, no toys, not even a gum ball!

No wonder they were so pissed...

Lol...I had the same reaction. I kept scanning that sandy beach 🌴 for any signs of 🍬. Cheap azz show!😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Those are not gummy bears. What kind of Mexican knock-off candy is that? It looks like broken up sour gummy worms. So I’m guessing this is the crushed and destroyed piñata candy?

Ooh. Mariachi band beats sweeped-up, sandy, generic candy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Nicole instigated all of that with last week's "I want a guy to be more aggressive if he really wants me." I realize all of the participants on the entire Bachelor franchise are not exactly the paradigm of maturity, but that kind of shit should stay back in high school. And that little smirk on her face when the other girls were asking her if she was fine was SO maddening. I just wish Clay had realized how manipulative she is, that she was partly to blame for that whole thing, and she's just never going to be that into him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

With Jordan gone half the fun of this show -- and all of the tangerine spray -- went with him.

I've Googled Tangerine salt spray, It's out there and I will have some.  

Kevin's mouth is narrower than his nose.  It's a strange look.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, leighdear said:

You give us one good tip...then you freak us out with things we can’t unsee.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

I listened to Tayisha on Rachel and Ali’s podcast. She said that JPJ is extremely intelligent. She said he is a financial analyst and he said he walks out the door each day with a cup of coffee and button down shirt. Not exactly what I pictured!

• Useful 13
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

You give us one good tip...then you freak us out with things we can’t unsee.

My work here is done.  

1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

I listened to Tayisha on Rachel and Ali’s podcast. She said that JPJ is extremely intelligent. She said he is a financial analyst and he said he walks out the door each day with a cup of coffee and button down shirt. Not exactly what I pictured!

He's playing dude.  Like, duuuuuude.  He's obviously into his role.  But his weird laugh freaks me out.  What we see of him is generally fake. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, dvr devotee said:

Nicole instigated all of that with last week's "I want a guy to be more aggressive if he really wants me." I realize all of the participants on the entire Bachelor franchise are not exactly the paradigm of maturity, but that kind of shit should stay back in high school. And that little smirk on her face when the other girls were asking her if she was fine was SO maddening. I just wish Clay had realized how manipulative she is, that she was partly to blame for that whole thing, and she's just never going to be that into him.

I think Nicole's mistake was saying she wanted a guy to fight for her and be more aggressive when she really meant ASSERTIVE. Clay is far too passive imo.

• Love 9

I don't understand why they don't ALL agree to just give friend roses and than they can hook up with whoever they want, how ever many they want.  We dn't need to see the agreement made.

Christian is waaaay psycho.  Love Nicole messing with Blakes head. I still don't see an attraction from Hannah towards Dylan.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, dvr devotee said:

I just wish Clay had realized how manipulative she is, that she was partly to blame for that whole thing, and she's just never going to be that into him.

Every statement that Nicole said to Clay, I mentally added "and you're the only one still here, so" after it.  I mean, come on.  What's wrong with Clay?

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Onyeka left with dignity.   Clearly she didn’t get the memo.   

But I wish she’d given one of the guys a rose.   She still could have left.   

Sometimes I feel like that, but this time I just feel so bad for Onyeka - whom I don't even like - that I'm fine with her just bouncing.  It always seems to play out like this so I think that the show forces the person to leave BEFORE strategically giving out the rose to save a friend.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

She was the other pageant girl on Colton’s season. 

No, that is CAELYNN. She has been hanging with Dean. I am talking about the new brunette who just arrived and asked Blake on a date. They said her name was Caitlyn. No chyron shown so idk how to spell it.

Edited by ECM1231
2 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

She was the other pageant girl on Colton’s season. 

Hannah and Caelynn were the pageant girls. I do not believe this Kaitlyn girl was on the show! Did she have any memorable moments?

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Torture him?

Yep. That is exactly what she said. Kristina said Blake accepted her rose so now he is in his own personal hell ( having to watch Hannah and Dylan cadoodling). Blake could have exited if he wanted. No tears for Blake.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

No, that is CAELYNN. She has been hanging with Dean. I am talking about the new brunette who just arrived and asked Blake on a date. They said her name was Caitlyn. No chyron shown so idk how to spell it.

Oh. I’m behind!! Sorry. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, leighdear said:

He has a mouth like anus.. tm The League

• LOL 1
  • Love 2