Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E15: Cayman We Get Along?

• Start Topic

On 8/20/2019 at 12:51 AM, Sun-Bun said:

Speaking of ridonkulous, Katie makes me genuinely uncomfortable to watch. She’s nuts on bad drugs worse than her bad wigs. She seriously needs to get herself together and away from this group period.

My heart just breaks for Katie. And also highlights what I can't stand about Ashley. When even messy ass Gizelle thinks you've gone too far and another castmate's personal issues should not be mocked for a storyline, your ass has gone too damn far. 

And I commend Katie for saying she's not okay. I kinda wish she's not on the show right now, but I'm also rooting for her to get the coins to resolve her situation. I also think she has quite a lovely speaking voice.

Edited by sarkygal
so sentences make sense
  • Love 8

I have mixed feelings about this episode.  Katie's situation is uncomfortable to watch and I watch housewife shows because I want to see frothy fun and escape from more serious things going on.  It's not that I want them to avoid something if it's going on in the life of a ho, but, Katie hasn't been a ho for years now, so why bring her back on just to see this go down?  

I totally get that Ashley has spent years gossiping about other people and I don't think she has a leg to stand on if she's upset with other people talking about Michael's situation.  I do think she has a bit of a point though when it comes to Katie.  Giselle said some shit about the Michael situation, but she also sat Ashley down and talked to her about it.  And despite Katie saying that everyone was saying Michael was gay behind Ashley's back, that wasn't actually true.  What most of the other women said (though not all), was basically what Giselle said (I can remember her quote mostly word for word), "If he wants to suck a penis, that's fine, go suck a penis, nothing wrong with it" That isn't saying "Michael is gay" 

Then you have Katie calling Ashley dumb, denying it and turning around and calling her stupid.  It wasn't a great look for Katie at all.  Giselle tried to help her out of it, by at least getting her to apologize for calling her dumb, but Katie wasn't having it.

I don't think Ashley should have gone where she did with Katie, because of the issues she has, but, at the same time, I don't really know what you do, either.  Katie is coming for her, she's doubling down on it when Ashley is trying to just say, don't say these things and Giselle is asking her to just  apologize for saying she's dumb.  And in the end, Katie turned it all around into Ashley apologizing to Katie for even saying anything, when the reality is that Katie HAD said shit about Ashley.  That's kind of messed up, even if Katie does have issues.  It's not really worth Ashley fighting over (and, again, Ashley has certainly started a bunch of shit over the years), but, Katie definitely blew off anything she actually said by pushing the blame onto other people for saying worse things and having her own issues.

• Love 3
On 8/20/2019 at 7:51 AM, pasdetrois said:

On his Youtube commentary, Alexander Rodgers didn't mince words. He spent a couple of minutes analyzing which drugs Katie was on. I was surprised, because I would think he risked litigation for being so direct.

What did he say she is on?

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:17 PM, noveltylibrary said:

I mean what is her deal exactly?  Drugs?  Those mental looking wigs and her lethargy...

According to the long article someone posted about her custody case, her ex was a doctor who was accused of prescribing drugs for her during their relationship which she ultimately became dependent on. My guess is she is a Xanax, Ambien type suburban mom substance abuser. The description was that the ex kept her drugged up and compliant.

Karen wears a ballgown and stillettos to the beach, Katie wears a romper and flip....and Katie is the one who's crazy?  Also, karen with her thigh high boots in Grand Cayman.  REALLY????

I don't think Katie is "crazy", she's on drugs is what I'm seeing.  Poor kid.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:00 PM, Vixenstud said:

Damned computer!  Now I gotta type all over again!

Gizzard, you ain't shit!  You're just wasting money to that Norbit looking therapist 'cause you're still the same bitter bitch you've been for three seasons and if there is Karma you'll get it twice-fold by your twin daughters when they go buckwild in their teens and you'll feel like shit for not being there for them as you should be now; how bout trying to be a mother instead of their friend!  And miss me with that half-assed apology to Karen....err'body knows that when you start off with 'If I've offended, etc.' then you know good and bluedilly well that you did offend.  Karen has an excellent reason for treating you the way she does, if it were me I'd treat you like Fredo and act like your stupid ass didn't exist.

Beaky Buzzard - I don't care if Juan is dickmitizing you on the regulah or if you are too stupid to know that as the host you are responsible for all the events, when Bravo ('cause let's be real, this broke bitch ain't get near any paaaaaaarts of money all of a sudden!) takes you on a trip, you might want to be on time!  I hate late people, this is trifling and inexcusable.

And how the hell is Gizzard supposed to know that she should apologize unless you tell her outright?  See, when normal folk fuck up, they know they fucked up and act accordingly....you are waiting for an apology from a selfish twat that's only concerned about herself.  Keep on waiting dumbass!

Monique, let me have to tell you one more 'gin bout that Isis headband in your TH's!

Damn Ashley, you didn't have to go so HAM on Katie like that.

Gawd..you killin it.. Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 2

It looks like Katie cut the bangs into her Dollar store wig all by herself. She should have went a little shorter so she didn't have to move them out of her eyes every 10 seconds. Girl is a mess and probably broke since she lost her kids and most of her child support with it, so I feel for her. But if you can't afford a good wig, no wig at all is the better way to go.

Cayman is so beautiful and these ladies are wasting it on drama. I hope they have some fun on the next episode and we get to see some more of the island. 

• Love 1