Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Episode 5

Bort

19 minutes ago, jeansheridan said:

But Gunn was also controlling with Tench, telling him to lose the jacket and tie.  

I woudn't say that controlling but advising. After all, it was important to make an good impression in order to get more money and staff.

There is often a code of clothing and behavior in that kind of events and if it's not said aloud and you have never before attended at them, you can make an elemental mistake.

But it's totally different if somebody touches you without your leave.    

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Roseanna said:

But it's totally different if somebody touches you without your leave.

Absolutely. Advice is one thing, invading your personal space and adjusting your clothes is very different. It may happen to men (I'm allowing for the possibility), but it happens way too often with women. (touching - not so much adjusting the clothes)

Not to mention that he opened up her blouse and then immediately introduced her to a guy who was obviously known for making sexual advances at co-workers. There is a difference between saying "hey, tell some interesting story and be a good pal to those people" and outright pimping you out.

Honestly, I liked their former boss better. He might not have been completely supportive, but he was fair.

• Love 3

The best part of this episode is that no matter how creepy and awesome and fascinating Charles Manson was, they really didn't get anything useful out of him.  Which is exactly what they were told by that, what, detective? during one of their classes early in the first season.  That guy told 'em not to bother with Manson, and that Kemper would ultimately be a lot more useful to their work.  And he was right!  

• Love 1

I assume the Brian story is going to lead to some revelation, but I find it uninteresting and it kills the momentum of the show for me. Same with Wendy and her romance. We haven’t seen Holden’s girlfriend in a number if episodes, and I haven’t missed her. And Nancy is super annoying. 

The money strings guy, Wallace?, reminds me of how much women have to deal with and it sucks. What an ass. In whatever year. 

Edited by Ottis
On 11/18/2019 at 12:20 AM, Ottis said:

I assume the Brian story is going to lead to some revelation, but I find it uninteresting and it kills the momentum of the show for me. Same with Wendy and her romance. We haven’t seen Holden’s girlfriend in a number if episodes, and I haven’t missed her. And Nancy is super annoying. 

Didn't they break up last season?

9 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Didn't they break up last season?

They broke up... and then he saw her in the laundromat and they were back together. So I don’t know whether they are done or on a break or what. Not that it matters, really.