Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
kevinrm45

PrimeTimer's Choice: 2019 Point (VOTE!)

PrimeTimer's Choice: Who is your choice for Point for the 2019-2020 season?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. PrimeTimer's Choice

• Amber
    • Alanna
    • Alexis
    • Amy
    • Brennan
    • Briana
    • Bridget
    • Caroline
    • Christina
    • Cianna
    • Daphne
    • Erin
    • Gina
    • Hannah
    • Heather
    • Jalyn
    • Lexie
    • Maddie
    • Madeline
    • Miranda
    • Molly
    • Rachel A.
    • Rachel W.
    • Savannah
    • Taylor J.
    • Tess

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 09/13/2019 at 06:30 PM

Since most of us are in agreement that the decision for Point(s) this year is a giant crock, I thought we could have a bit of fun and decide for ourselves who we want to see as Point. This is all in good fun and shouldn't be taken seriously. 🙂

Edited by kevinrm45
  • Like 2

If it's just for fun?  My vote went to Brennan 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

19 minutes ago, ByTor said:

If it's just for fun?  My vote went to Brennan 🙂 

Same 😉 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

I went for my fave Gina because she's the best dancer they've got. I actually like her look and definitely think she's made a lot of progress in terms of being a team player. 

• Like 1

Voted Bridget. Strong dancer, girl next door vibes. Would be mice to have a brunette up there! She’s powerful and styled without being too distracting and without giving off “look at me and how great I am” vibes

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Newmanbritt said:

Voted Bridget. Strong dancer, girl next door vibes. Would be mice to have a brunette up there! She’s powerful and styled without being too distracting and without giving off “look at me and how great I am” vibes

Same.  Had to vote my girl Bridgett and show her some love.  She has such a relatable vibe that effortlessly draws you in.  I do love how she always seems to be having the time of her life.  It makes it so much fun to watch her!

• Like 3

I voted for Heather, but I think Bridget should absolutely be point next year.

• Like 1

Voted for Bridget because I love her - she's the girl you want to be your best friend. But I admit I don't dislike Maddie either. I loved her the first year she got cut and have loved her ever since! I know shes not everyones cup of tea but she is mine 😄 

• Like 2

I went for Bridget. She’s who my eye naturally goes to when they’re dancing! 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Newmanbritt said:

24 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

Voted for Bridget because I love her - she's the girl you want to be your best friend. But I admit I don't dislike Maddie either. I loved her the first year she got cut and have loved her ever since! I know shes not everyones cup of tea but she is mine 😄 

3 minutes ago, DocBrown said:

I went for Bridget. She’s who my eye naturally goes to when they’re dancing! 

We need Team Bridget t-shirts, lol. 💡👀😎

• Like 9

Lexie barely has any votes im shookith, but I see Gina up there...I hope she takes that point. 

I’m all for Lexie in the triangle, but she wasn’t the blonde I wanted for point. 

I’m all for a second year leapfrogging a senior vet if it can’t be Gina. May the best woman win, as RuPaul says 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

I vote for bridget.  Have no idea how much time she has had in the boots, but I like her personality and her dance style.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Give Bridget blonde highlights and make her point

She already has highlights.   Just give Bridget point period!  Time for a brunette!

• Like 1

My pick is Bridget. My eyes are drawn to her as she always seems to be having a great time, is cute, and certainly can dance.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, go4luca said:

She already has highlights.   Just give Bridget point period!  Time for a brunette!

I think she's adorable! She's so much fun to watch 🙂 and I'm all about brunettes (being one myself hahaha) 

• Like 1