Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Secrets of the Past

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I think that’s just her “look.”  Either that or she doesn’t own a brush.  Sorry, Amber.  🤷‍♀️ 

Most people wash their hair when they shower. Personally, that's every morning for me. So not only does she not wash her hair very often, it probably means she also doesn't shower very often.

YUK

• Love 1

Wow, someone gave Matt some language to use to run down the clock.  This is the most eloquent I’ve ever heard him.  Amber is devastated.  You can see it all over her face as this “expert” prattles on about vulnerability and trust and building a stronger bond.  Give it up, sweetie.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

I feel like I have to brace myself every time they show a different couple.

Creepy Matt wants to know if there’s anything more to marriage than sex with the barnacle and the expert recommends not holding out...

And I still have to get through Iris talking again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, PityFree said:

if Dr. V says y’all one more time I’m going to reach through my TV screen and smack her.  Normally I don’t mind the word y’all, but coming from her it’s driving me insane.

She better duck 'cuz she's gonna get smacked a lot.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Matt is trying to be philisophical about the marriage BUT he is just holding our the next 17 days for the payout...everyone know he DOES not want to be married....esp...the broads he has been visiting when he disappears.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Dang, I can't believe I actually miss watching this show. I just cancelled my cable services as I was tired of paying over $200 a month. So people, post details!!!! Is there any way to stream this free or watch episodes after they've aired for free?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie said:

Dang, I can't believe I actually miss watching this show. I just cancelled my cable services as I was tired of paying over $200 a month. So people, post details!!!! Is there any way to stream this free or watch episodes after they've aired for free?

The episode will be on Lifetime's website tomorrow.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie said:

Are you able to use the Lifetime app, Auntie?  

6 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Yes!  She sounds so unprofessional.

Why was Greg talking with his hand over his mouth?  WTF?

When he was "mansplaining?"  I thought he was eating something.

Watching it again I thought Greg was playing with Deonna. She was pretty bitchy imo.

I also think Greg should not have been taking the blame. He is twisting himself like a pretzel trying to make Deonna happy. 

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Yes!  She sounds so unprofessional.

Why was Greg talking with his hand over his mouth?  WTF?

He was covering his mouth because I think he was eating a little piece of pizza or something when responded.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Kareem said:
6 minutes ago, Auntie said:

Are you able to use the Lifetime app, Auntie?  

Apparently not without a TV provider. It does say you can watch "some" shows but when I click on MAFS it's making me select a TV provider. All I have is Internet now, no TV.

So Jamie is hate- fucking Beth. He doesn't like her any more than Matt likes Amber. Why not get sex out of it for 17 days I guess.

Cashing in sex coupons after calling her a "C#nt" or telling her to shut up? And Beth is unhinged so she accepts the coupon. She's as silly as Amber.

Edited by Brooklynista
Names matter
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, PityFree said:

He was covering his mouth because I think he was eating a little piece of pizza or something when responded.

I will say that Greg sometimes talks in a way that you don't know if he's joking or serious.  Also, if he had food in his mouth then he should have just let her talk until he swallowed his food. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I will say that Greg sometimes talks in a way that you don't know if he's joking or serious.  Also, if he had food in his mouth then he should have just let her talk until he swallowed his food. 

He was probably trying to keep it going because she can click the off switch at any moment.  Not to be confused with Jasmine’s switch.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Auntie said:

Most people wash their hair when they shower. Personally, that's every morning for me. So not only does she not wash her hair very often, it probably means she also doesn't shower very often.

YUK

Not necessarily. I shower once or twice a day (depends on what time of day I work out & I'm also more likely to shower more often in terrible hot weather like we've been having, even if it's just to cool off) but I don't wash my hair every day. It's curly and washing it daily would dry it out. 

Iris lying in bed after telling that dumb secret like she had really done something had me rolling. The look on Keith's face (which Iris CLEARLY did not pick up on, otherwise she wouldn't have been so impressed with herself) was hilarious.

I am on the record as thinking Jamie is a verbally abusive narcissist and he SHOULD NOT have told Elizabeth to shut up, but Elizabeth was being really rude talking over the instructor. This is a terrible relationship. It's ... gross, to me, to watch them cuddling after all the shit they pull. I think they're worse than Luke and Kate.

I guess they're all fairly local so they can see their childhood homes easily? What if they were transplants?

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Iris has motivated me to tell my SO my deep dark secret:  When I was about seven, I dropped my dime in the toilet.  I reached down and pulled that sucker out and washed it and my hands.  Nobody ever knew.

Allow me to speak for us all when I thank you for your honesty.  💜

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Who is Jasmine??

Last year's female half partnered with Will. She was turned off on the honeymoon by Will saying finances should be split 50-50. She kept trying to get him to flip her switch, to no avail.

• Love 4