Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Week 2, Part 2

• Start Topic

Shut up, Caelynn. Just shut up. No one has done anything to you. And along with the other posters: what happened with Caelynn and Mike? The resolution of that situation must have been edited out to make room for Jordan and Demi being catty to get their few minutes of screentime.

Just show me more of Kevin, he probably wouldn't be annoying as the rest of them, right?

Wandering Snark took the words right out of my mouth: if the mustache doesn't turn you off Dean, the homelessness and bad tattoos should do the trick. I'm 95% sure I saw a Hey Arnold outline on his arm.

Edited by kita
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, waving feather said:

Something is suspicious about Caelynn and Dean. When they started talking initially, they were so comfortable and seems like they have hooked up or at least flirted before in real life. If so and she is already looking forward to meet him, why all the fuss and crying over Blake? 

Christian is a hot headed guy and acts a bit unhinged but at least this will teach Jordan not to take and destroy other people's things for fun. He got away with it once but at least will feel the consequences a second time. It's such a bully mentality too, assuming that the other party would not retaliate.

It looks like Jordan actually escalates the violence.  I find that shocking because he seems like a pretty boy who protects his "assets" for modeling.  

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

It looks like Jordan actually escalates the violence.  I find that shocking because he seems like a pretty boy who protects his "assets" for modeling.  

It seems to me like he's taking is "Mayor of Paradise" self proclamation too literally and thinks he can push folks around.  I liked him last year... except for the teddy bear incident, which he seems to be trying to top, going after the pinata.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, kita said:

Just show me more of Kevin, he probably wouldn't be annoying as the rest of them, right?

Let's not forget, he's the guy who came in talking about his muscles, took his shirt off to show Chris Harrison his muscles, walked down the steps and took his shirt off to show the women his muscles, walked down the beach and took his shirt off to compare muscles with John Paul Jones, drooled over John Paul Jones's muscles and then did some push-ups. You can see him in the intro kissing his muscle.

58 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I know!  I always yell out, "Don't hit his face!"  but it's really just what he deserves.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, PTVjones said:

Can we address how Hannah felt like she was "attacked" by Tayshia and thought Tayshia was a "mean girl" b/c Tayshia confronted her about Blake. 

Yeah, that was kind of gross.  I am going to make the more innocent assumption and assume that Hannah is rarely ever confronted with anything negative by anybody, which honestly seems possible.

• Love 13

Am I seeing things or does Onyeka seem to have pink eye? I think it is her left, I catch it at certain angles and it looks discolored.

Agreed, PTVjones, between Hannah (it'd hard being in this position!"), Demi ("I'm confused about my sexuality!"), Caelynn ("Kristina is slut shaming me by repeating things I said!"), and arguably a few of the others, it's more of a "Self-Described Victims in Paradise."

Maybe Chris Harrison will cry about not getting paid enough and we can come full circle.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

so why come all this way to meet new men and pick out one who's exactly like the ones from the old neighborhood?  I don't see why she's getting so many first dates this summer, I can only guess it's because she stands out from the other women due to her face being so much bigger.  That's always been considered a big plus in show business and it might count on BiP, too.

I know this is about Nicole, but Caelynn's huge face is sooo distracting to me.  I do NOT get it re: Caelynn . She is so homely to me, I can't believe she won any pageants ever. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
18 hours ago, GracieK said:

Why would Hannah even entertain any of Blake’s attention if he flew all the way to see her, kissed her, showed up to BiP and promptly asked Tayshia on his first date. If that doesn’t scream player who is dipping his spoon in all the pudding (tm Jordan) than what does?

18 hours ago, leighdear said:

How is it Kristina's "never liked" Caelynn?  They were on different Bachelor seasons and just met, right? 

I have also "never liked" Caelynn, and we have never met. If I ever had any doubt about who was the root cause of the drama between Caelynn and Hannah B on the pageant circuit, I think BiP has given me my answer. I am tired of her victim noises and drama - if you're over Blake, then stop talking about him.

2 hours ago, waving feather said:

Christian is a hot headed guy and acts a bit unhinged but at least this will teach Jordan not to take and destroy other people's things for fun. He got away with it once but at least will feel the consequences a second time. It's such a bully mentality too, assuming that the other party would not retaliate.

Is it wrong for me to hope Jordan gets his a$$ handed to him? He is not nearly as amusing and clever as he thinks he is.

I can't believe the double standard here. They are all pissed at Blake for dating Tayshia and Hannah (and Caelynn and Kristina before BiP). Trash talking Hannah for not being able to decide between Blake and Dylan. But Demi is "brave" for leading Derek on while she decides if she is in love with her girlfriend or not?

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
4 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

I can't believe the double standard here. They are all pissed at Blake for dating Tayshia and Hannah (and Caelynn and Kristina before BiP). Trash talking Hannah for not being able to decide between Blake and Dylan. But Demi is "brave" for leading Derek on while she decides if she is in love with her girlfriend or not?

Double standards and passion are always in fashion at the palapaaaas.....

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Porkchop said:

If you Google vandwellers or living in a van, or check out www.cheaprvliving.com, you'll see lots of people are living in vans or cars in order to travel, or to save money, or to have an adventure, or to annoy their parents.

Van life has become so popular. I recently sold my house and bought a camper. I was sick of HOA and property taxes and everything that comes with home ownership. My kids all left home and I was left wondering what I was doing all this for. I feel so free now. I made money off of my house and now I have no bills and no junk. I would have loved van life but I couldn’t see myself living without a shower, so I couldn’t go that far. But I have respect for people who do. 

4 hours ago, kita said:

Shut up, Caelynn. Just shut up. No one has done anything to you. And along with the other posters: what happened with Caelynn and Mike? The resolution of that situation must have been edited out to make room for Jordan and Demi being catty to get their few minutes of screentime.

Wandering Snark took the words right out of my mouth: if the mustache doesn't turn you off Dean, the homelessness and bad tattoos should do the trick. I'm 95% sure I saw a Hey Arnold outline on his arm.

My partner caught the Arnold tattoo. Thanks for confirming. 

2 hours ago, PTVjones said:

Can we address how Hannah felt like she was "attacked" by Tayshia and thought Tayshia was a "mean girl" b/c Tayshia confronted her about Blake. 

So Tayshia attacked you because she calmly pulled you to the side and told you how she felt? What exactly was she supposed to do? Granted she did speak to others about it but from the way it was portrayed, she said her piece to get her feelings out and got her head together before confronting Hannah about it. Girl you let your supposed friend go on a whole date with some guy who flew out to see you the week before and didn't find it necessary to tell her the background information.I would feel super played if I was Tayshia. 

I think the whole format of the show needs to change because everything is become too calcualted, with people trying to manufacture storylines before the show has even started. Blake tried to put all his eggs in one basket and now they're hatching and he can't deal. Now the majority of the storylines has something to do with the ripple effect of it and it's kind of annoying. BIP is supposed to be about how all these different people intersect, now how 1-3 people have an effect on all these other people, that's what the Bachelor/ette is for...

I kind of agree with Hannah on this one. So Blake flew out for a date and Hannah didn’t feel it was something that had to be shared because she’s not attached to Blake. So, while she was disappointed that he chose Taysha for his first date and not her, she shrugged it off because she doesn’t OWN Blake. Why fuck up Tayshia’s chances of making a connection by making a big deal out of one date and one kiss? If Hannah would have joined in on the Blake gossip and told everyone that he went to see her too (as two single people who have every right to date each other, casually or otherwise), she would have been called petty and we would have said it was unnecessary. Tayshia is showing her true colors and I do think it was a mean girl move, especially with Nicole getting all excited saying “it’s about to go down”. It seems like the coven of witches were planning an attack on Hannah because she’s not conforming to the Blake hatred and she’s not committing to who THEY want her to commit to, ie Dylan. They’re pissed at Hannah because Blake likes her and not them. Full stop. The girl didn’t do anything wrong and doesn’t owe anyone anything on this show. 

2 hours ago, greeneyedscorpio said:

I know this is about Nicole, but Caelynn's huge face is sooo distracting to me.  I do NOT get it re: Caelynn . She is so homely to me, I can't believe she won any pageants ever. 

You don’t have to be pretty to win a pageant. It’s all smoke and mirrors. 

• Love 9

But Hannah and Tayshia are supposedly friends.. they mentioned living together at some point although that may have been in reference to their season on the Bachelor. If they were friends since then in regular communication it seems odd that Hannah wouldn’t have told her that they went out and hooked up. 

• Love 6

I linked to an article in the media thread.   Kevin from BiP last season, who is apparently a friend of Blake said that their BiP contracts that they aren’t supposed to get together before the show.   Maybe production has decided to punish Blake for breaking his contract....at minimum with  Hannah.   Not sure when Stagecoach was.   

• Useful 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Wandering Snark said:

Double standards and passion are always in fashion at the palapaaaas.....

Anytime's a good time for a Copacabana shout out!!

2 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Jed has a gf back home but comes on Bachelorette to advance his career and is the worst person ever. Demi has a gf back home but comes on BIP to advance her “career” and is the greatest 🤷‍♂️

Is this referring to people on the show saying that Demi is the greatest for it or that the public is saying Demi is the greatest for it?  I don't actually recall either occurring.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

Anytime's a good time for a Copacabana shout out!!

Is this referring to people on the show saying that Demi is the greatest for it or that the public is saying Demi is the greatest for it?  I don't actually recall either occurring.

The women on the show seem to adore Demi.  So yeah it seems like a double standard.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, GracieK said:

But Hannah and Tayshia are supposedly friends.. they mentioned living together at some point although that may have been in reference to their season on the Bachelor. If they were friends since then in regular communication it seems odd that Hannah wouldn’t have told her that they went out and hooked up. 

I’m just saying that unless I was super serious about a guy I may not even tell my best friend that I’ve known since middle school. And if we were both going to be on a dating show together, I wouldn’t cock block her for the guy. I don’t think Tayshia and Hannah are that good of friends. They were probably talking about living together on the show, but now I’d like to find out if that’s what they were referring to. Tayshia definitely wasn’t talking to Hannah like they were good friends. She approached her like competition. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

I’m just saying that unless I was super serious about a guy I may not even tell my best friend that I’ve known since middle school. And if we were both going to be on a dating show together, I wouldn’t cock block her for the guy. I don’t think Tayshia and Hannah are that good of friends. They were probably talking about living together on the show, but now I’d like to find out if that’s what they were referring to. Tayshia definitely wasn’t talking to Hannah like they were good friends. She approached her like competition. 

I think we've all watched what "mean girl attacks" look like on reality TV, whether it be Women Tell All, Real Housewives, etc. whether the attack is coming from 1 person or a group of girls, I just don't accept that is what Tayshia was doing. 

Maybe Tayshia and Hannah G. have a frenemy type of relationship, heightened by the circumstances of BIP but if someone:

1. Calmly asks you if you 2 can talk.

2. Takes you to an area that is not surrounded by others/ an audience.

3. States I'm currently in this situation that could have been mitigated if info was given to me upfront. 

4. Allows the other person to say their piece. 

Then i just can't imagine how Tayshia could have handled that any better. I do agree with another poster that said that Hannah has probably had very few experiences in her life where she's been confronted, but in no way do I think Hannah was attacked. 

In terms of cock blocking, it's not like Hannah lives in a major city. Blake flew to a VERY specific location to soley see Hannah in order to demonstrate how serious he was about her (Hannah's words to Dylan). If Blake then decides to date Hannah's friend, right in front of Hannah and America, then why would she have any loyalty to Blake? He's shown his true colors, so just be honest about it. Blake cock blocked himself lol. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Nowhere said:

I kind of agree with Hannah on this one. So Blake flew out for a date and Hannah didn’t feel it was something that had to be shared because she’s not attached to Blake. So, while she was disappointed that he chose Taysha for his first date and not her, she shrugged it off because she doesn’t OWN Blake. Why fuck up Tayshia’s chances of making a connection by making a big deal out of one date and one kiss? If Hannah would have joined in on the Blake gossip and told everyone that he went to see her too (as two single people who have every right to date each other, casually or otherwise), she would have been called petty and we would have said it was unnecessary. Tayshia is showing her true colors and I do think it was a mean girl move, especially with Nicole getting all excited saying “it’s about to go down”. It seems like the coven of witches were planning an attack on Hannah because she’s not conforming to the Blake hatred and she’s not committing to who THEY want her to commit to, ie Dylan. They’re pissed at Hannah because Blake likes her and not them. Full stop. The girl didn’t do anything wrong and doesn’t owe anyone anything on this show. 

You don’t have to be pretty to win a pageant. It’s all smoke and mirrors. 

I entirely agree with your posts regarding Hannah and Tayshia. I posted something similar in the spoiler thread. I think if Hannah had given Tayshia this info, she would have gotten heat for possibly sabotaging other potential relationships. I like that Hannah isn't acting like she's already coupled up with anyone if she hasn't. Also, Hannah isn't one to gossip and tries to avoid drama. It's why I liked her on Colton's season. I totally agree that there seems to be some jealousy towards Hannah. I don't think it's her fault guys flock to her. 

When it comes to the pageants, there are some knockout beauties who win/compete in things like Miss Universe (like Oxana Fedorova), but a lot of the girls I've met who compete in Miss whatever state aren't girls who'd make your head turn if you walked past them. They're typically cute, in shape, and doll up nicely, not breathtaking. 

23 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Exactly. 

• Love 4

I don't know why Hannah just didn't tell Tayshia that she was confused when Blake didn't pick her for his date, especially after he had flown out to see her.  When he didn't pick her,  she made a connection with Dylan, thinking that perhaps Blake had decided to not pursue her.  Later,  Blake explained that he did still want to get to know her better and she was still interested.  By that time, she didn't feel like she needed to tell anyone how Blake had flown to see her prior to BiP.  

*I'm wondering if she did say all that but TPTB edited it.  

• Love 5
5 hours ago, greeneyedscorpio said:

Caelynn is so young, but she’s done so much to her face that she looks like she’s older than she is. It’s such a shame.

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Caelynn is so young, but she’s done so much to her face that she looks like she’s older than she is. It’s such a shame.

Did I miss something? What did she do to her face? She just looks very plain looking to me.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Nowhere said:

Why fuck up Tayshia’s chances of making a connection by making a big deal out of one date and one kiss?

Well, mainly because we know what "And yeah, we kissed." really means. She was another in a trail of groupies along Blake's Summer Of Lust Tour. People don't just fly out to some town across the country to "kiss".

And I also don't think that Tayshia "mean girled" Hannah over it, she just felt bad about her pre-BiP fling and decided it would be easier to be mad at Tayshia for being a 'mean girl' than to take responsibility for her actions.

ETA: and thanks to everyone that caught my latest obscure reference *grins*

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Yeah, that was kind of gross.  I am going to make the more innocent assumption and assume that Hannah is rarely ever confronted with anything negative by anybody, which honestly seems possible.

I totally agree! If that was her idea of being attacked, she has lived one very charmed life thus far. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, PTVjones said:

I think we've all watched what "mean girl attacks" look like on reality TV, whether it be Women Tell All, Real Housewives, etc. whether the attack is coming from 1 person or a group of girls, I just don't accept that is what Tayshia was doing. 

Maybe Tayshia and Hannah G. have a frenemy type of relationship, heightened by the circumstances of BIP but if someone:

1. Calmly asks you if you 2 can talk.

2. Takes you to an area that is not surrounded by others/ an audience.

3. States I'm currently in this situation that could have been mitigated if info was given to me upfront. 

4. Allows the other person to say their piece. 

Then i just can't imagine how Tayshia could have handled that any better. I do agree with another poster that said that Hannah has probably had very few experiences in her life where she's been confronted, but in no way do I think Hannah was attacked. 

In terms of cock blocking, it's not like Hannah lives in a major city. Blake flew to a VERY specific location to soley see Hannah in order to demonstrate how serious he was about her (Hannah's words to Dylan). If Blake then decides to date Hannah's friend, right in front of Hannah and America, then why would she have any loyalty to Blake? He's shown his true colors, so just be honest about it. Blake cock blocked himself lol. 

She could have handled it better by not handling it at all. It was a non-issue. 

If Blake decided he liked Tayshia better, Hannah would have focused on Dylan, without sabotaging the Tayshia/Blake dynamic. I’m honestly not sure what “situation” Tayshia is in since she decided she didn’t like Blake as soon as Caelynn and Kristina started in with their bullshit and she still accepted a rose that she may not have gotten if she didn’t go on that date with Blake. Maybe Caelynn should have talked to Tayshia before her date since she was the one with the major problem with Blake. Still not sure how that’s Hannah’s problem. Tayshia should be happy she’s still there and forget about it. These chicks are losing their minds over Blake and I can’t figure out why. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, PTVjones said:

Exactly, there was no attack.  Attack is the wrong word.

3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

The nose and mouth are inhuman.  I know she's had a hard adolescence, I do feel bad for her.  She needs therapy.  It's hard to look at her.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

She does look older than she is but I think that's just her face. There are copious images of her on the internet and one from Miss Teen USA that is from 2013ish. There's consistency to me. I could be mistaken but I stare at faces a lot. It's a hobby.  I think her most unusual feature is her lips they're a sort of ducky and sort of Mr. Bill-like (the snl cartoon). That and her heart shaped face.

It looks like in pictures that when she has control over a photo she angles her face to presumably make it look less wide. 

Her face a very weird rotation of  unusual,  striking and sometimes plain. When her mouth/lips are relaxed I think she's quite beautiful. 

Honestly, I had similar confusion about Jessica Biel's lips. She is stunning, but I feel like she didn't grow into her lips until at least her mid 20s. 

It reminds me of the face-switching Shawn Booth convo way back when - sometimes he looked like Ryan Gosling other times like TV's wisecracking alien from the 80s, Alf. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Exactly, there was no attack.  Attack is the wrong word.

The nose and mouth are inhuman.  I know she's had a hard adolescence, I do feel bad for her.  She needs therapy.  It's hard to look at her.

If it wasn’t meant to be an attack then why did all the other mean girls get so excited about it as if the shit was about to hit the fan? It’s not the worst I’ve seen but if Hannah felt blindsided, it could have felt to her as if she needed to be on the defensive. I don’t think Hannah meant that she was being brutally victimized. I think her feelings were valid because if I were Tayshia my approach to “my friend” would have been, “I wish you would have told me that he went to see you because then I wouldn’t have stepped on your toes by accepting a date if you liked him and he liked you. I hope it’s all good between us.” To which friend would reply, “No worries, gal. That’s the name of the game. Date who you want.” But of course Tayshia made it about her and only her. All of these people are allowed to be interested in more than one person until they find “the one”. That’s the point of the show. All this bickering and bitching and territorial behavior is very annoying. There was no reason to have a bitchy talk with Hannah. There’s no reason for any of them to have a bitchy talk unless somebody actually says they are in a relationship. That hasn’t happened yet so game on. Hannah seems to be the only one who understood that coming in. 

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, Refresh said:

Honestly, I had similar confusion about Jessica Biel's lips. She is stunning, but I feel like she didn't grow into her lips until at least her mid 20s. 

Jessica and Caelynn both have extensive plastic surgery in common.

34 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

If it wasn’t meant to be an attack then why did all the other mean girls get so excited about it as if the shit was about to hit the fan? 

I don't relate that to what Tayshia did.  Is that Tayshia's fault?  Did Hannah even see that excitement?

"Attack" is an inappropriate word for being approached to talk about something with honesty.

Tayshia spoke to her.  That's it.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Caelynn: "Blake is such a player, he's disgusting!"

Caelynn, five minutes later: "Dean's so hot, I hope he asks me on a date!"

Tayshia, to Hannah: "You had a date with Blake before coming on this show and let me go on a date with him without telling me? You're such a manipulator!"

Tayshia, to Demi: "You were in a relationship when you came on the show and haven't told Derek, whom you've been leading on this entire time? You are so brave, you need to do what's right for you!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I know she's had a hard adolescence, I do feel bad for her.  She needs therapy.

I said to myself out loud "My god these people are damaged." during this past episode. They really kind of do, across the board, need therapy. They're a f'ing wreck.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

I said to myself out loud "My god these people are damaged." during this past episode. They really kind of do, across the board, need therapy. They're a f'ing wreck.

They really are. Cam especially needs therapy instead of BiP. 

Seriously the only one who doesn't is Jorge. And Wells.

That said, why the Hell did Dean go for the pornstache look? It's so... Pornstachy.

in 2012 my dad and I were in Italy to visit his brother's grave and one day at the hotel we stared all breakfast long at some guy who wore Jordan-like matching shorts and shirt in a floral design that screamed "Worn in a gay porno in 1973" and had a pornstache (but was an American touring Italy with his wife and he was promising her an anniversary ring).  I'm getting flashbacks to him when I see either Jordan in his rompers or Dean.

• Love 2

I don’t think Caelynn has had lots of plastic surgery per se but I do think she uses fillers. I think her face looked swollen and rubbery the first night but it’s now starting to relax the further she gets from her last injection.  If she makes it to the end she may even end up looking semi normal again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 8/14/2019 at 1:31 AM, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'd still hit it

I would too. He's the only single guy there (Wells is still my #1) that does anything for me. He seems genuinely light-hearted and fun so who cares if he's a mess in relationships? It's a Paradise fling! I'm pretty non-committal myself and like the idea of traveling around in a van with no responsibilities, so heyy! We can shave that mustache. The long hair can stay.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, sistersledge said:

I noticed it appears to be Demi who eggs the other male suitor on, in terms of confronting while Hannah/Nicole are spending time with Blake/Christian.

Both times it failed spectacularly for Dylan/Clay.

Some guys just get walked on and take it with a 'well, what are you gunna do?' attitude instead of trying to inject themselves back into the sitaution and change how things are going. This is especially true for those that need outside encouragement to do so. They saw that they needed to do something but had no idea how to do anything past walking over and asking what is going on. They needed some declarative sentences of taking action. Instead they just basically cut in to say "This walking all over me you're doing right now... I'm just wanting to say I don't like it. That's all, I'll let you get back to making out now."

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, mertensia said:

That said, why the Hell did Dean go for the pornstache look? It's so... Pornstachy.

For attention, and so people had something to talk about other than what a train wreck he was last year (and hopefully this year too!).

4 hours ago, sistersledge said:

I noticed it appears to be Demi who eggs the other male suitor on, in terms of confronting while Hannah/Nicole are spending time with Blake/Christian.

Both times it failed spectacularly for Dylan/Clay.

Just another example of why you shouldn't take advice from Demi.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:39 PM, Armchair Critic said:

I don't plan on watching that show but that little girl saying "I want to be an idiot sooo bad!" makes me laugh.

I normally fast-forward through commercials, but sometimes I let them play and I'll catch up on these comments while they're running. Every time this commercial comes on, I have to stop and watch because that little girl is so stinking cute and funny!

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:45 PM, nutty1 said:

What is the appeal of Dean?!!

None IMO.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:59 PM, CindyBee said:

Go Nicole!  have your mini-bachelorette season

What is with all the Nicole love? I don't think she's all that great looking, and it's only a matter of time before she starts breaking into crying fits all the time like she did on Colton's season. She's too full of herself during her time on BIP. Idk what happened to her. She caught a little bit of attention and it blew her head up.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:59 PM, GracieK said:

Jordan makes me legit LOL.. go buy a pair of espadrilles you *bleep*.. he’s so ridiculous!!

He and Demi were cracking me up. I'd love to hang out with the two of them for the laughs.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:06 PM, leocadia said:

ETA: I find it remarkable that Demi's tear-filled diatribe was all about how she fears judgement and just wants to be free to love who she wants without interference.  Where is that ideal when she's sitting around judging everyone around her for "lit-erally" everything and everyone they do.  

What killed me was when she was saying it was hard for her to talk about and it's not common knowledge, and Derek thanked her for trusting him enough to tell him that. I'm thinking, "Yeah, and telling the rest of the world too!"

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:25 AM, Jaclyn88 said:

What’s with all of the Nicole love ? I find her to be one of the least attractive girls there . And her saying several times that she’s the bachelorette is gag worthy . We heard you the first time . 

Ditto.

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:24 PM, OldWiseOne said:

I agree with your post. And let's not forget they're congratulating Nicole on her relationships with Clay, Jordan, AND Christian!!

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

I think the issue is that they're so invested in their closed Bachelor ecosystem even when not taping that they effectively have no outside, independent identities. And since most of them are fairly young, they don't have a reference point to life prior to Bachelor D-list fame. 

What made shows like The Real World (where people were thrown together) interesting was because the people (intentionally) had diverse backgrounds and interests. These folks are all into the same thing - instant fame. 

• Love 8

Here's what's standing out to my attention. I just Love that Jordan, tho it was a boneheaded move to mess with the pinata when he's not even a "driver in that lane", but doing it for a passive muscle bound friend. 
I think Jordan went there to hopefully hook up with Hannah, but when turned down, is not going rose begging, but maybe waiting for another person of his choice to show up. I hope so because he really cracks me up and I love his outrageousness.

Clay, all body, knows it, depends on it for his attractiveness quota, but his head is too small and face too short for that huge bod. He seems like a nice enough guy, but says "like" too much. He really doesn't have the confidence he pretends to have.

John Paul Jones. I love im hehehe. He cracks me up too, and I suspect alot more intelligent than is being shown. He calls himself John Paul Jones, because if he didn't, he'd just be John Jones. Lol 
He reminds me of the guy who acts like a comedian, because deep inside he's hurting. I hope not JPJ!!

Katie, GORGEOUS Katie... Oh what a sweetheart she is. It tore her up inside to have to hurt Wills' feelings by turning him down. She would be a sobbing mess if she were ever the bachlorette having to send people home. 

Could Caelynns face look any more cringy and sickened reacting to Cams desperate, turn off of a letter he read to her. He has NO people skills in picking up on body language, or the ability to read another person's facial expressions. Caelynn looked like she wanted to puke. Like I did, in my mouth a little bit,  listening to him drone on and on, forcing her to listen till the bitter end.

Tayshia is jealous as hell of Hannah being the top commodity in paradise and its showing now. She thought she would be top'o the list on BIP, but it's not going that way. She is acting like a mean girl. Well, she's probably acting like her real self  for the first time when she unplastered that big smile from her face to talk not nicely about Hannah. I think Hannah should just keep being the low key Hannah that she is, it seems to work for her.

I wish Jordan would be the bachelor next go round. That would be hilarious and extremely entertaining.

Edited by SassyCat
spelling correction
  • Love 7
On 8/15/2019 at 10:18 PM, SassyCat said:

I wish Jordan would be the bachelor next go round. That would be hilarious and extremely entertaining.

The problem with that, apart from the fact that he is a self-involved part-time/semi-reformed rageaholic, is that while he can be funny, it's only tolerable in small doses.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I’m so over the Hannah - Blake - Demi show. Could they be in the background for at least one episode? Hannah and Blake deserve each other. They’re both fakey fakers even within the Bachelor world, which says a lot  and Demi so obviously wants to be on TV, which says a lot for this group too. I feel sorry for dumb Dylan. He’s a good looking guy and seems sweet. He needs to drop the Hannah and find a nice girl. 

The jokes regarding Chris’ age are tiresome. In fact the cackle fest slamming on folks wasn’t as funny as they thought it was. My Jordan limit only goes so far before I just want to smack him upside his not that pretty head. Btw, did y’all know he was a model? If not give him ten seconds and he’ll mention it. I will give him credit for breaking up the piñata puke fest. That was awesome! 

There are very few likable people on this show. I feel like there might be some other interesting things going on in the background but TPTB have their designated storylines and aren’t veering from them. Boring! 

And because every time I see him on my screen I stop and stare I’d like to point out that Blake makes me feel like I’m back in geometry class. His head is a square with a half circle attached to each side. 

If Dean wasn’t on TV he would be ignored by 99% of these girls. Living in a van without a shower, no job, no real plans for the future, just floating through life. And then there’s the ‘stache. He’s 10+ years late for an audition in Boogie Nights. 

Nicole is pretty but when she focuses on how she’s a hot commodity and going on her “Bachelorette” dates her prettiness wanes. She’s definitely not worth all the drama. I think she revels in it which is unattractive as well. And Christian came off as skeevy to me. The mystery of the first nighter’s is always better than the truth they reveal. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, ramble said:

And because every time I see him on my screen I stop and stare I’d like to point out that Blake makes me feel like I’m back in geometry class. His head is a square with a half circle attached to each side. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 And such a perfect description 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 8/13/2019 at 5:07 PM, fireice13 said:

Derek looks so much like John Krasinski to me, it's so distracting!

Finally!! I thought I was the only one thinking this! Thank you! Thank you!

back into hiding now 😁

• Love 2
15 hours ago, MissSunshine said:

Is anyone bothered by Caelynn’s teeth? It looks like maybe she got some very obvious veneers when she got into the pageant world?

They aren't as clunky to me as the ones people suspected were on Hannah Big Tooth, but I'll have to look at Caelynn's mouth this week and let you know.

IIRC Caelynn got hers (most likely for free) as she was the spokesmodel for a certain local dentist. I vaugley remember there being a large advertisement for them with her featured in it uncovered during her season.

EDIT: Google never forgets:

6bde74fb82fc4028eb7fabb4f00c348e.jpg

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
On 8/18/2019 at 3:46 PM, kita said:

They aren't as clunky to me as the ones people suspected were on Hannah Big Tooth, but I'll have to look at Caelynn's mouth this week and let you know.

Look at the shape of them they look too perfect like dentures shape. Hannah does have big teeth but I do see slight imperfections with hers

• Love 1