Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Week 2, Part 2

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I want to be the camera person whose only job is to film the animal life of Mexico doing things that TPTB can then splice in for shits and giggles.

For real. They must have a whole library of lizard videos in different colors and backdrops. 

31 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

At least JPJ doesn't have a guitar.   

And reciting from Romeo & Juliet is pretty unique for this show!

JPJ is growing on me. He still kisses like a fish and has zero chemistry with anyone on the show but he's quirky and different and not unlikable. I don't get bored watching him. Kind of like Daniel the Canadian but not as crass at times. 

27 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

So Dean ups the ante by saying he bathes  in rivers! 😮 

He's another one who really should stay away from these shows. It's like he sabotages himself and yet women still flock to him. 

I turned the channel away to watch Kodi Lee on AGT (who was amazing.) Did they end up having the rose ceremony?

• Love 3

So we end with no real fight and no rose ceremony.  Boo.

I really like JPJ and Tayshia together!   They look so good together, two beautiful, opposite types, and they seem to appreciate the right qualities in each other. 

Jordan went full circle for me, from shallow and obnoxious on his regular season, to adorably in love with Jenna last Paradise, to shallow and obnoxious again this year.  He and Demi bring out the worst in each other.

Derek is handsome, manly, intelligent, mature -- what is he doing here?

Clay may have big  muscles, but he's almost as whiny as Cam.  

Edited by JudyObscure
  • Love 19

I love this messy show. Jordan and Demi need to do running commentary on all episodes, whether they’re there or not.

Clay is not the guy for Nicole. She likes assertive, his voice hasn’t changed yet.

is it too much to hope that Hannah and Blake get carried off by sharks?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Do you think he checked that piñata or brought it as a carry-on?

I think production bought it at the tackiest, most touristy storefront they could find in the closest town, and then handed it off to the only guy they thought gullible enough to use it as a . . . tool of seduction?

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Clay’s balls have shrunk because of all the roid use so his voice is high like a choir boy. Demi and Jordan acted like a couple of mean girls on there. 

Why oh why must be suffer the insufferable with a Hannah B appearance. 

Hannah G just smiles her insipid smile and can’t think of anything to say so she just goes straight to kissing. Not that the guys mind much except for the ones that  aren’t playing games. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Katie111 said:

If Demi has a boyfriend at home would Serek take this so well?  Or would it be like Jed and Hannah?  Because you are bisexual can you automatically date both sexes at the same time and it’s not considered cheating? 

I thought I saw the wheel’s turning in his head trying to imagine if he could get a ménage à trois out of it.  (I’m a terrible person!)

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:
25 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Clay’s balls have shrunk because of all the roid use so his voice is high like a choir boy. 

You may be on to something. The massive muscled body just does not match his high-pitched voice. He played football, right? Isn't steroid use illegal in professional sports? Or are we just surmising he was doping? 

Edited by ECM1231
  • Love 1

The editing is making my head spin.  Things shown as though they happened on the same day but clearly people are in different bathing suits. Terrible continuity. 

Also what’s with these women passively sitting there while two dudes argue about who she’s going to talk to/spend time with. Last night it was Hannah staring blankly into the sea playing with her hair. Tonight it was Nicole. Ugh. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Dean looks like he is in a cut-rate Witness Protection Program. 

I'd still hit it

I'm so in love with JPJ guys.

I love this show 

5 hours ago, Riplet68 said:

im wanting to watch Stumptown, hope add don’t kill it for me.  As for Emergence, nope

We're on the same page.

Clay really has a good personality at the end of this episode.  I like his attitude a lot towards Jordan.  And either Jordan loves him THAT much or was just looking for an excuse to go after Christian, or both.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Caelynn and dean have so much in common . They both like to travel . 

LOL I know right.  "I like pizza, music, and travelling".  "Oh shit, you like music too?"  Every ****ing dating profile in the world says that the person likes to travel.  Who's going to admit on a date that they hate travelling?  Christ

(Sorry for Canadian spelling)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Reactions to tonight’s episode:

1. I’m not mad at Dean being on the show. I can always respect someone who knows and accepts the role they play. I think after his failed relationships, he changed some things in his life, he knows who he is in Bachelor Nation, and rolls with it. I think outside the show he’s had some interesting takes on the franchise. I listened to his interview with him and Ben Higgins and while I didn’t agree with everything, he helped shed some interesting light on the Blake/Caelynn situation. I’d actually love to see him on Rachel Lindsay’s podcast, she’d really get some interesting insights from him.

2. Why are all these new come guys choosing the same girls every time? I mean... besides Hannah G, Tayshia was arguably the most popular from that season, I can’t imagine why she’s not being asked out/pursued more. If I see one more Hannah G, Caelynn, Nicole date it’s like what’s the point of watching the show.

3. Nicole constantly proclaiming she’s the bachelorette of paradise is like a girl who didn’t get hot until after high school. Her ego is way to inflated considering the dudes asking her out.

4. Speaking of dudes, it is TRULY slim pickings this season. There’s no male contestant truly worth the hassle in the looks or the personality department.

5. This ep truly cemented why I don’t like Mike or Caelynn. With Mike, every girl he speaks to is the most amazing, wonderful woman that he can’t wait to build a connection with. Caelynn isn’t an option so now it’s Sydney. Caelynn only gets into relationships that will get her clout.  

6. Does it make me a horrible person that I’m not mad at Jordan body slamming Cristian. Dudes on this show are usually super passive so will let Jordan’s antics slide, but I’ve known plenty of dudes like Christian and... a body slam from time to time doesn’t seem too far fetched lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, kazza said:

He's another one who really should stay away from these shows. It's like he sabotages himself and yet women still flock to him. 

Re: Dean, he's just really, really beautiful.  I know the mustache is Ehhhhh but that's temporary.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, dbell1 said:

Jordan and Demi need to do running commentary on all episodes, whether they’re there or not.

They should have versions on weekends where they both comment on the week's going on like a movie on Mystery Science Theater...

1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Re: Dean, he's just really, really beautiful.  I know the mustache is Ehhhhh but that's temporary.  

But the bad/crazy/random tattoos aren't, unfortunately.

And he lives in a van... down by the river...

5aa49234ee3738448d798f0fda85e972.gif

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • LOL 14
  • Love 7

Ok. HOW do you do Ho Island?? Like, it's not locked after a date or a kiss. You have to "date" & give space & let them "date" & "date" others... I'm so confused about this alternate universe. 😣 It's like a weird camp where everyone hooks up with everyone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'd still hit it

I'm so in love with JPJ guys.

I love this show 

We're on the same page.

Clay really has a good personality at the end of this episode.  I like his attitude a lot towards Jordan.  And either Jordan loves him THAT much or was just looking for an excuse to go after Christian, or both.

Remember the clip from TMTA they showed with Christian (in his weird tux with the short tight pants and no socks)...he called out Jordan... I think that Jordan was still steamed and his “buddy” Clay was an excuse.  

• Love 9

Does Dean really live in his van, or is that a joke?  If so, that is terrible and possibly reflects real problems for Dean.  Maybe the show could do something useful and provide some housing assistance.   

I couldn't tell whether Chris H was amused or horrified by Dean. Chris H looks like the weary dad in some of these interviews with the contestants.

I think Derek is very cute.  

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Remember the clip from TMTA they showed with Christian (in his weird tux with the short tight pants and no socks)...he called out Jordan... I think that Jordan was still steamed and his “buddy” Clay was an excuse.  

And knowing Jordan he's not steamed over being called out at the TMTA or over the way Christian is treating Clay;  Jordan  is furious remembering the huge fashion faux pas  of that tux/no socks combo. Christian  entering Jordan's  beach  in athletic shoes probably brought the nightmares back.

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Caelynn is either crying or laughing crazily. 

I want to know what happened to her and Mike's "first last date" they were giddy--what did we miss? if he is that flaky he will not make a good bachelor.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, PTVjones said:

Reactions to tonight’s episode:

5. This ep truly cemented why I don’t like Mike or Caelynn. With Mike, every girl he speaks to is the most amazing, wonderful woman that he can’t wait to build a connection with. Caelynn isn’t an option so now it’s Sydney. Caelynn only gets into relationships that will get her clout.  

thank you for expressing this--I like Mike a lot, but he was giddy and in love with caellyn immediately, and then boom--we see nothing more. if this is an audion for bachelor, I think he failed. and wth happened anyway--I thought he and caelyyn were a couple? so confusing

• Love 4
9 hours ago, dbell1 said:

I love this messy show. Jordan and Demi need to do running commentary on all episodes, whether they’re there or not.

Clay is not the guy for Nicole. She likes assertive, his voice hasn’t changed yet.

is it too much to hope that Hannah and Blake get carried off by sharks?

I think Clay is such a sweetheart, but his higher pitched voice makes me wonder if he messed with steroids. it made me think of when eddie murphy used to imitate mike tyson. I think clay is a really nice guy, but when nicole suggested he be more assertive, it reminded me of hannah saying she wanted bold. you cant change the nature of a guy. this is making me dislike Nicole---and christian is a total hothead and his agressiveness worries me.

• Love 14

Stupid Nicole sitting there with a stupid ‘what do I do face?’while both guys were fighting over her ugh. Christian can go away now. He’s more about himself and what he deserves.  His macho act is a total turnoff. Nicole honey, you want the guy to make the first move but being aggressive the way Chris was,  wasn’t the way to go. Clay maybe low in getting her sexual juices flowing but ewww He’s a narcissist prick.  You’re an object to be won plain and simple. Knowing how it all turns out in the end... Smdh

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • Love 8

So, um, "Blake and I were talking prior to the show...and then he flew to Birmingham to see me...and we met and talked....and we kissed..."

I think another poster already alluded to this, but "we kissed", in this situation, is a euphemism for "we had sex", right?   

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, adhoc said:

So, um, "Blake and I were talking prior to the show...and then he flew to Birmingham to see me...and we met and talked....and we kissed..."

I think another poster already alluded to this, but "we kissed", in this situation, is a euphemism for "we had sex", right?   

The way she speaks hurts my brain. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
37 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

I want to know what happened to her and Mike's "first last date" they were giddy--what did we miss? if he is that flaky he will not make a good bachelor.

31 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

thank you for expressing this--I like Mike a lot, but he was giddy and in love with caellyn immediately, and then boom--we see nothing more. if this is an audion for bachelor, I think he failed. and wth happened anyway--I thought he and caelyyn were a couple? so confusing

Caelynn moved on with Dean. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, adhoc said:

Waste of an episode.  TPTB replaced any signs of actual romance with stupid shit/drama.

Yeah, I'm miffed I wasted my time watching. 😒

That is what I don't get either.  If the point of the show is to find love, there needs to be at least a little screen time of people actually trying to form some sort of relationship.  There is none of that here.  It is just a bunch of people sitting around talking about Hannah and Blake.  And they all kiss within two minutes of talking, yet there is no actual love or romance on this show.  I will say I really appreciated that on the show Love Island, the cast really tried to make friends and relationships, and it was refreshing to see.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, WonderWuman73 said:

The way she speaks hurts my brain. 

The way many of them talk drives me nertz!!! Like...um like, like, like. And so um like this and like that. WTF?!? Pick another word!!! I'm really old. Get off my lawn! 😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

Does anyone know if Caelynn and Dean "knew" each other prior to BIP?  Because they seemed pretty lovey dovey for just meeting.   

2 hours ago, nittanycougar said:

Does Dean really live in his van, or is that a joke?  If so, that is terrible and possibly reflects real problems for Dean.  Maybe the show could do something useful and provide some housing assistance.   

That is really nice of you to care about that (no snark at all!!!) but he's fine.  According to his IG page he made the conscious decision to live in a tricked out van and travel the United States in June.  Since then he's been in Greece and Spain.  He's making money off IG ads and can afford to not work.  Lucky him. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Stupid Nicole sitting there with a stupid ‘what do I do face?’while both guys were fighting over her ugh.

Yes, I think her idea of a manly guy is very superficial based on a lot of posturing and bragging. I think she's the type who would be proud to have men fight over her.  Also why come all this way to meet new men and pick out one who's exactly like the ones from the old neighborhood?  I don't see why she's getting so many first dates this summer, I can only guess it's because she stands out from the other women due to her face being so much bigger.  That's always been considered a big plus in show business and it might count on BiP, too.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Yes!! 

Also, I wonder if because Jordan wasn't making any connections and he didn't see anyone that interested him, he just started the fight to get kicked off (vs. embarrassment of not getting a rose).

• Useful 9
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, fireice13 said:

It's only been a few days in show time right? It seemed like Nicole slipped and said something about 3 dates in 3 days and then corrected and said 2 weeks. How is it possible for anyone to feel anything real in that time to the point that people are getting jealous? Unless it's more concern over getting to stay and therefore having more airtime and more free beach vacation.

Alcohol, youth, and cameras.

• LOL 1
7 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I know Nichole was on Clay about being more assertive but those two knuckleheads getting in a fight over a five and dime pinata.

Yeah, that's on them.

Didn’t watch the episode but saw a recap. It sounded like Nicole was prompting Clay to be more aggressive and fight for her? Major red flag. It’s one thing to stand up for yourself or your significant other to support her, it’s another thing when a girl just wants to see men fight over her for some deranged ego trip. Run away, Clay. She’s not worth it. No one is worth that. 

Edited by Stan39
Typo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 22

What’s with all of the Nicole love ? I find her to be one of the least attractive girls there . And her saying several times that she’s the bachelorette is gag worthy . We heard you the first time . 

• Love 19
12 hours ago, jette said:

Welp, this is just no fun. Should've just watched CashPad instead. I think I'm out.

I think I’m done, too. All these reality shows are the same. People complain about how much they suck, but the only thing the network cares about is that people are watching. The only way to get them to change the format is to stop watching. Although that’s more likely to result in canceling something than fixing it. 

• Love 4

If you Google vandwellers or living in a van, or check out www.cheaprvliving.com, you'll see lots of people are living in vans or cars in order to travel, or to save money, or to have an adventure, or to annoy their parents.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9

Thank God Tayshia finally said what needed to be said:  Hannah's wide-eyed innocent act is irritating and a well-honed skill.  She knows exactly what's going on.  She's always creeped me out because she looks like a 7 y/o with makeup, like Jon Benet if she'd lived another year.  And she's probably been working that fact for years.

Dylan, what's not to get?  She used you for the guaranteed rose after Blake chose Tayshia for his date.  She's now got a sure thing in Blake and she's through with you.  But since she's such a "people pleaser" she's going to continue to grind on you, make out with Blake under your nose, and hope you figure everything out.

• Love 16
13 hours ago, Katie111 said:

If Demi has a boyfriend at home would Serek take this so well?  Or would it be like Jed and Hannah?  Because you are bisexual can you automatically date both sexes at the same time and it’s not considered cheating? 

I noticed when Demi finally talked to Derek about it, it became "someone I was dating casually."

• Love 4

Something is suspicious about Caelynn and Dean. When they started talking initially, they were so comfortable and seems like they have hooked up or at least flirted before in real life. If so and she is already looking forward to meet him, why all the fuss and crying over Blake? 

Christian is a hot headed guy and acts a bit unhinged but at least this will teach Jordan not to take and destroy other people's things for fun. He got away with it once but at least will feel the consequences a second time. It's such a bully mentality too, assuming that the other party would not retaliate.

• Love 4