Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Week 2, Part 2

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I thought they were in the same group at Stagecoach!?!?

Ah, got it.  I didn't catch that, but I would imagine that's like being in the same tour group at Niagara Falls, or something.  How deeply can you get to know somebody at a drunken 3-day music festival? Especially these shallow Sallys!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Demi is telling everyone, but the person she NEEDS to tell.  Though I know her and Katie are friends. 

When did Kristina slut shame Caelynn all over the beach?  The conversation with Dean went well, but in the pool, they weren't making eye contact, though that could have been the high school, "I want to kiss you, do you want to kiss me" stuff

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Wow tayshia is giving caelynn a run for her money in the bitterness department . Relax , you went on one date with someone you knew was a player . No one screwed you over. 

And he gave her a rose.  Which meant she got to stay.   Three others had to leave.  He could have chosen one of them....although, Bibiana would have imagined a relationship, Annaliese would have judged him and Jane would have made him her next victim.  

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Has Kevin made a move on any of the women there? What is he waiting for?

Onyeka makes me laugh... Any time a new guy arrives , she is salivating and saying he is 🔥, whether he is or not. Girl is thirsty!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
Just now, CindyBee said:

Nicole seems to have 10 times more chemistry with Christian than Clay but could be the editing 

Well, she did say it was comfortable with him as he is the type of guy she'd date back home. 

• Love 1

Hmmm. My new theory is Christian is just going to go running down the beach yelling and flailing over that lizard climbing up his shirt. The “fight” was just someone helping to swat the lizard off of him. He couldn’t be stupid enough to try to fight Clay—though Nicole does seem to be hyping him up to act aggressive for her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I'm barely hanging in watching these children and their antics.  

The story editing is sucking. One minute everyone including Caelynn hates Blake the Player, and the next minute Caelynn is talking about how Kristina has been slut-shaming her to everyone...Did I miss a bonus episode where this transition happened? Not to mention, several couples are talking about their amazing connections, yet we've seen zero substantive conversations between any of them. If it's not kissing or giggling or nonsense murmuring, it apparently ends up on the cutting room floor.  

Instead of spending time showing us developing relationships, the producers treat us to stupid pool antics and we hear about how JPJ's wanker was jostled (or whatever he said, I don't remember) when Derek (or whoever it was) jumped in. 

I think the story editing is worse this season than in previous seasons. And don't get me started on the Demi story line...

Edited by adhoc
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Who did Kevin give his rose to at the last ceremony?  Why don’t they give someone like him a date at this point and see if they can make something happen?  Instead of just showing us the same 4 people over and over.  

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Katie111 said:

Who did Kevin give his rose to at the last ceremony?  Why don’t they give someone like him a date at this point and see if they can make something happen?  Instead of just showing us the same 4 people over and over.  

Sydney

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

If Demi has a boyfriend at home would Serek take this so well?  Or would it be like Jed and Hannah?  Because you are bisexual can you automatically date both sexes at the same time and it’s not considered cheating? 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Katie111 said:

If Demi has a boyfriend at home would Serek take this so well?  Or would it be like Jed and Hannah?  Because you are bisexual can you automatically date both sexes at the same time and it’s not considered cheating? 

I think in general, people don’t mind it as much on BIP. I don’t know why. I guess a different attitude where everyone is dating around. 

1 minute ago, CindyBee said:

I guess the big mystery this season will be how Chris and Katie got to be a "solid couple" by the second rose ceremony.

They’re probably too normal, therefore too boring, to show. 

• Love 3

I guess Jordan took the short term loss (getting kicked off) for the long term gain (next year’s redemption invitation). 

The other dude, who cares, see ya!

I mean they can’t stay, right?

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

I guess Jordan took the short term loss (getting kicked off) for the long term gain (next year’s redemption invitation). 

I don't know, I think he was dumb enough to think throwing stuff in the ocean worked last year--remember the giant teddy bear?.   He just miscalculated that Christian would fight back.  

• Love 12

It's only been a few days in show time right? It seemed like Nicole slipped and said something about 3 dates in 3 days and then corrected and said 2 weeks. How is it possible for anyone to feel anything real in that time to the point that people are getting jealous? Unless it's more concern over getting to stay and therefore having more airtime and more free beach vacation.

• Love 5