Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: Open House and Closed Doors

• Start Topic

I just came to say those eyelashes on Candice sister and mom had about an inch of glue. Looks so damn nasty and dirty. Like when women keep reusing the same pair of lashes without cleaning them. Yuck.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, politichick said:

Katie probably said something really fucked up about Michael to Ashley, I suspect, which is why her counterattack focuses on Katie's n'eer do well boyfriend.

I like Gizelle, but I was very disappointed by her performance at Robyn's open house. That was not being a good friend at all.

All this speculation about what Katie probably said to make Ashley respond with a nasty personal attack. How about this? Ashley is a nasty human being that has demonstrated a penchant for personal attacks even without being provoked.It’s just her “keeping it real.” 

• Love 13

Agree with everyone on here about Monique and Gizelle. Gizelle is used to being *the* person - the sharpest, the prettiest, the most in everything. Monique has her beat in all of it. AND Monique does not care if Gizelle doesn't like her. Gizelle is used to being the head cheerleader type, having all the other girls because they either want to be her or they're afraid of her. Gizelle can't stand it. 

I had to go look at pictures of the Darby baby and laughed because the comments on here were so accurate! Poor little tyke. 

I'm curious what Ashley's dad looks like. She is a beautiful person (on the outside) and her mom . . . is not. Is that hard living? Age? Or is Ashley's dad really good looking?

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, Anonysaurus said:

Agree with everyone on here about Monique and Gizelle. Gizelle is used to being *the* person - the sharpest, the prettiest, the most in everything. Monique has her beat in all of it. AND Monique does not care if Gizelle doesn't like her. Gizelle is used to being the head cheerleader type, having all the other girls because they either want to be her or they're afraid of her. Gizelle can't stand it. 

I had to go look at pictures of the Darby baby and laughed because the comments on here were so accurate! Poor little tyke. 

I'm curious what Ashley's dad looks like. She is a beautiful person (on the outside) and her mom . . . is not. Is that hard living? Age? Or is Ashley's dad really good looking?

There's a picture of Ashley's father floating around somewhere.  He looks disturbingly like Michael, only younger.

8 hours ago, Anonysaurus said:

Ashly is going to end up looking just like her mom. I mean just look at her in that curly wig in her talking head. Sometimes you’ll see 2 really unattractive people with a gorgeous child it’s really funny sometimes 

• Love 6

I thought Bill (Phil?) the truck salesman was adorable. He reminded me of my grandpa.

Karen was ridiculous in the car ride with her sister. Especially when she said "my dad" and her sister had to respond "our dad." Your sister lost her parents too, Karen. 

• Love 11
On 8/12/2019 at 12:50 AM, link417 said:

@breezy424: People using “I” when “me” is actually correct is one of my pet peeves, too. Annoys me more than the other way around, actually,  because IMO people who incorrectly say “me” just sound ignorant but people who incorrectly say “I” sound ignorant and pretentious at the same time, LOL. Like when people use “apropos” as a word-for-word substitute for “appropriate.” (*Cough* Shepherd Rose *cough*)

Or when people use “her” instead of “she”. !  And “who” instead of “whom”. 

I usually just shout at the tv. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Help please. Karen says Robyn’s property is in a bad neighborhood, says she was offered  “some  gunshee “ outside the door. What did she mean?

Ganja?

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Help please. Karen says Robyn’s property is in a bad neighborhood, says she was offered  “some  gunshee “ outside the door. What did she mean?

Lol. Auntie Kuurn was trying to sound cool, but she mispronounced ganja.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I was offered weed on a private beach at a resort on a tropical island.  A guy I know who sells luxury handbags sent me a message that read "I also sell weed." Weed is not zip codal (yeah I made that up) so Karen was being Petty Ruxpin and I'm here for it

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

You was hot as fresh fish grease the day she walked in, with her mansions, adoring professional ath-a-lete husband, gorgeous children, beautiful face and figure, a full 10 years younger than you and-uh she dropped bars.  Lol!  Bitch stop it, Monique is who you thought you were to Karen until the real Monique showed up.    Wait, ya'll why does this remind me of a Katt Williams line.   *****as be thinking a Chrysler 300 look just like a phantom, and it does.........until a phantom pulls up.  

Gizelle is so silly to be jealous.  I used to be jealous of people, until I got older, watched time go by.  The same people who I was jealous of because they seemed to have such a fabulous life, were now cheated on/divorced/fighting for child support/having to move into a smaller home/taking care of ailing relatives.  A person's life looks great from the outside, but from the inside it can be the total opposite.  Gizelle should be happy with the life she has three, beautiful, healthy daughters and that she gets a nice paycheck from Bravo.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

So, interesting tidbit Michael (the gift that keeps on giving) drops this episode:  he doesn't like or drink coffee.  Well, that info has got to have a positive effect on the receipts of Coffee and Love!

Not to be nitpicky, but he said he doesn't drink it in the afternoon, meaning he's a morning drinker. I understand as I'm the same way. I love me a cup or two in the morning, but past ten, it's a no for me!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Gizelle is so silly to be jealous.  I used to be jealous of people, until I got older, watched time go by.  The same people who I was jealous of because they seemed to have such a fabulous life, were now cheated on/divorced/fighting for child support/having to move into a smaller home/taking care of ailing relatives.  A person's life looks great from the outside, but from the inside it can be the total opposite.  Gizelle should be happy with the life she has three, beautiful, healthy daughters and that she gets a nice paycheck from Bravo.

The irony, right? 

Thing is, I think Monique actually might be as blessed as she looks.  It just gives me a little Colgate Toothpaste commericial *ting* that that bothers the everloving dogfuck outta Gizelle 

tenor.gif?itemid=5606226

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Thing is, I think Monique actually might be as blessed as she looks.  It just gives me a little Colgate Toothpaste commericial *ting* that that bothers the everloving dogfuck outta Gizelle 

Yes, my point is that nothing, not even being blessed lasts forever.  Gizelle should be happy for what she has NOW.  Monique's children are small, who knows what will happen to them when they are the age of Gizelle's children.  That's why Gizelle is a fool, because right now, she's blessed too.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, hisbunkie said:

I thought so, which makes no sense. It’s legal in DC   

But Robyn's house is in Maryland.  Only medical marijuana is legal here, although the police aren't too pressed about busting people for simple possession - at least in my county.  Baltimore may be different.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Gizelle gets on Instagram live after each show and this past Sunday, people were dragging her about going to Robyn's open house and acting like a fool.  She had to say about a million times that she was wrong and she apologized to Robyn for doing that.  Yes, everybody was telling her she was messy, but they're there for the mess and love her anyway.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Hmm...I don't know if the cure for jealousy is imagining all the bad things that may befall the person you envy lol. What happens if Monique's kids grow up to be gorgeous doctors with equally gorgeous families and no major setbacks or problems?

Jealousy must be cured from the inside. Giselle is miserable and misery breeds jealousy. That's a personal problem. But I agree that she should be thankful that she has three lovely children. In fact, she should probably put in a little more work with the jaded one instead of being messy all the time.

Edited by ridethemaverick
  • Love 11
On 8/12/2019 at 4:40 AM, cathaireverywhere said:

That balloon stunt makes me really angry because it is so bad for the environment, wildlife, EVERYTHING!  

Karen gets a hearty FU for not only releasing all those damn balloons (which will all end up in the ocean), but for also forcing us to listen to her daughter's awful ass song while she destroys the environment.  

On 8/11/2019 at 6:20 PM, Vanderboom said:

Also: Ashley is brutal to Katie in the preview. Isn't this the same person who has been asking people to treat her (and Michael) respectfully this entire season?

Katie did call her dumb and Giselle was all but salivating when Katie said it.  It's like she couldn't wait for the opportunity to repeat it.  It's interesting that Giselle keeps referring back to her therapist saying she needs to work on her "communication", as if that is her only issue.  He wasn't giving you free reign to spread people's business and attack the one's you don't like by "truth telling".  But you keep thinking that's your only problem.  Giselle has always been a mean girl and has been able to get away with it because of her looks, money, pastor wife status, etc.  And how dare a commoner like Monique be not only better than her, but also completely and utterly unbothered by her.  

we see each other GIF

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, ridethemaverick said:

Hmm...I don't know if the cure for jealousy is imagining all the bad things that may befall the person you envy lol. What happens if Monique's kids grow up to be gorgeous doctors with equally gorgeous families and no major setbacks or problems?

Well, in real life that doesn't happen.  We're human beings, no one has a perfect life forever.  Also most things in life are a crapshoot.  Just because a person does a) doesn't mean they'll get b).  Someone once said, "the reason your life isn't great is because you don't do what everybody does."

"What that?"

"Lie."

In real life, people fight battles that no one else can see. You have no idea what a person's life is like.  Everything you do comes with a price, I've never forgotten that.

Someone is probably watching Gizelle on TV and is jealous of HER life.  She's got three beautiful, healthy children.  Not everybody has that.  Gizelle needs to learn gratitude.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6

I will be the odd one out and say I actually like Candiace and she is one of my favorites. Monique was my top but she has moved down to number 3. Candiace, Karen, and then Monique for me. I need people to stop acting like Candiace picked up that BUTTER knife to threaten Ashley when she did NOT. Candiace picked up the butter knife to mimic Ashley talking on the microphone at Monique's Rainbow Shower. Candiace talks with her hands. So when the conversation got heated she still had the knife in her hands..hence why Candiace was like "it could of been a spoon" or whatever. Candiace didn't say Ashley shut up/get out of my house or I'm going to cut you or stab you with this knife. She simply was arguing with the girls using her hands. The knife just happened to be in her hands. It could have been a fork, spoon, chop stick, her phone, etc. She didn't threaten the girl and I agree with Candiace on that. The bad she did was throw the knife at her. 

I loved Monique but I felt she was throwing Candiace under the bus. That was a private conversation between her and Candiace. There was no reason to show Ashley the conversation. AT ALL. Mo could have said "Ashley, I have no issue with you and I do not partake in the foolery" and kept it at that. Candiace is supposed to be Mo's friend so I don;t understand how she doesn't see she was wrong in showing a private conversation between them two. My best friends would never do that. That is where I feel like Mo be acting shady and fake sometimes. I understand why Candiace feels the way she feels at Mo. At the beginning of the season Mo didn't give a flying duck about Ashley. Ashley caused a whole big issue with Mo and her family. Now all of a sudden Ashley "lost a baby" and is trying to get pregnant Mo is like best friends with Ashley. Like I can be sympathetic for Ashley but that doesn't erase the damage she has done. I believe Katie and I believe that EVERYONE talked about Ashley and her situation with Michael. I feel like Monique is trying to save face but she really don't give a F about Ashley either. Candiace is supposed to be her good friend when others are ganging up on Cadiace...a real friend will have your back and or not partake in the gang up. Candiace participated in the gang up at Katie's house. I personally believe that Mo and Candiace be having a different convo and that is why Candy be saying Mo don't like Ashley. but when Mo gets infront of everyone she plays dumb. Just like when Candy was getting on Ashley about drinking and getting pregnant. It didn't come out of left field because Ashley told Candy that she was going to cut down on drinking because she was getting pregnant but yet she  kept drinking a lot. So I would be looking confused like Candy at Ashley and looking confused at Mo too if she is doing something different with just them two.

Giselle I have lost so much respect for her. She is funny but she was dead wrong for doing that at her BEST FRIEND's event. I do not care if she felt Mo was fake. Mo knows how to be cordial. Giselle needs to learn that. She could have just hugged Mo back and talked after the event. I would have been pissed at Giselle if I was Robyn. I pray she doesn't back down next episode.

That preview for next week.... Ashley is trash. Yeah she called you dumb but what Ashley said is not on the same level and was straight up trash. This is why Ashley is at the bottom of my list. Her having baby doesnt mean anything either. I still feel like the baby is an insurance policy for her to have money. Ashley loves saying other people don't have jobs but what does Ashley do??/ Like what is her job besides this TV show??

• Love 5
15 hours ago, jalady said:

But Robyn's house is in Maryland.  Only medical marijuana is legal here, although the police aren't too pressed about busting people for simple possession - at least in my county.  Baltimore may be different.

I live in Reisterstown, we have a dispensary not 5 min from my house, it probably has not interrupted the "non legal" pot sales at all...when we watch the news we rarely have a story about any pot related crimes and if there it is usually it is a secondary crime, guns and robberies are first. 

Robyn's neighborhood is the same as any, you can always get what you want from someone.  I think Karen might have made up the guy selling pot just to amp up her opinion of a sketchy neighborhood.  

• Useful 1
17 hours ago, Jennabelle88 said:

Not to be nitpicky, but he said he doesn't drink it in the afternoon, meaning he's a morning drinker. I understand as I'm the same way. I love me a cup or two in the morning, but past ten, it's a no for me!

Me too. I sometimes have trouble sleeping so to give myself a fighting chance I don't drink coffee past 11. If we are meeting for brunch at noon, coffee is a no go for me.

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:53 PM, RHJunkie said:

I think Ashley looking for her father was brought as an intentional storyline but I imagine those feelings of rejection were genuine on her part. The outcome was very predictable but at least she doesn't have to wonder about what more she could have done. At this point, she needs to come to terms with the fact that any relationship with her father is going to need him being the one to initiate it.

Robyn isn't building an empire. Robyn is throwing her eggs in different baskets to increase her chances that at least one of them will provide the money train.

If Gizelle really thinks she's been nothing but nice to Monique, then she really needs to get her gut checked. She was doing the most as soon as she arrived at the house and made a scene at Robyn's event of all people. I hope she doesn't roll over easily next episode when she confronts Gizelle about it.

Also, looks like Ashley will be insufferable next episode as well.

It makes me wonder if she hadn't shown up with a camera crew in tow , would his reaction have been somewhat a little different. maybe he would not have invited her in, but maybe at least said hello. Just although because not knowing why her father has never acknowledged her besides the fact that he's just a total ass.. I just wonder if it would have been different. Probably not. Kenya Moore tried the same thing with her mother, also with the camera in tow her mother never answered the door. It so sad for these women, parents have no idea how much baggage these kids carry into their adulthood, you never get over rejection and abandonment.  Kenya's mother and Ashley's father are missing out on the most precious gifts in life.. Beautiful grandchildren...

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Gizelle is angry at the world. She's happiest when she gettin "some".. HUMM..COME TO THINK OF IT ..SO AM I  LOL!!!! her own daughter told her that she happier when she has a man so until  then she'll be fighting with everyone. Gizelle wants to be the Queen of Potomac but her finances don't qualify. Just messy boots..

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, byrd said:

It makes me wonder if she hadn't shown up with a camera crew in tow , would his reaction have been somewhat a little different. maybe he would not have invited her in, but maybe at least said hello. Just although because not knowing why her father has never acknowledged her besides the fact that he's just a total ass.. I just wonder if it would have been different. Probably not. Kenya Moore tried the same thing with her mother, also with the camera in tow her mother never answered the door. It so sad for these women, parents have no idea how much baggage these kids carry into their adulthood, you never get over rejection and abandonment.  Kenya's mother and Ashley's father are missing out on the most precious gifts in life.. Beautiful grandchildren...

Completely agree on the bolded part.

As for the cameras, based on the footage that we were shown, I assume that Bravo used the best footage they had available and in both cases, we saw the cameras set up in a way where we wouldn't have been able to see the person answering the door. I'm inclined to think that neither parent could see the cameras and therefore didn't factor into their decision to acknowledge their children. Even if they assumed there were cameras because they know their daughters are on a reality show, if they really wanted to talk to their kids, I'm sure it would have occurred to either parent to simply say 'we can talk but without the cameras'. Neither said it because I don't think either truly cared to have a conversation.

• Love 3

C'mon now, people. We ALL know Robyn's open house was only so well attended because it was being filmed.

The location, as indicated by multiple attendees, is less than ideal. If I were Robyn, I would be really, really pissed that so many mentions of the awful neighborhood were aired. Her reno was fine, but not really what the neighborhood is like. I can not imagine she will get her asking price. She outdid the property for the location.

Karen. You disgust me. 2 huge sets of balloons, really? Have you no idea the harm this creates for the environment and animals. I am guessing you just don't. give. a. shit. Bitch.

And the CandyAss ladies all dressed in your fur (as Candyass stated). Nope. That's a loud, hard NOPE. Bitches.

I just can not tolereate disregard for environment and animals, so these two are on the very, very, shit covered bottom of my list.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Completely agree on the bolded part.

As for the cameras, based on the footage that we were shown, I assume that Bravo used the best footage they had available and in both cases, we saw the cameras set up in a way where we wouldn't have been able to see the person answering the door. I'm inclined to think that neither parent could see the cameras and therefore didn't factor into their decision to acknowledge their children. Even if they assumed there were cameras because they know their daughters are on a reality show, if they really wanted to talk to their kids, I'm sure it would have occurred to either parent to simply say 'we can talk but without the cameras'. Neither said it because I don't think either truly cared to have a conversation.

True, I agree it would not have made a difference. Just reaching for some sort of normalcy. I really felt for Ashley but now I pray she realizes this is over.  

Edited by byrd
  • Love 1
On 8/12/2019 at 12:48 PM, RHJunkie said:

Agreed. I think Robyn is pressed about regaining her levels of comfort living and is looking for the quickest way to get there. Building her a proper business would have been the best option in the long run but it doesn't seem like she's thinking too far ahead right now.

Gizelle is physically stunning but she behaves so poorly that I often go back and forth wondering whether her ugly behaviour is attributed to really deep insecurities or if she just misbehaves because she knows that her attractiveness can help her get away with a lot of things.

On 8/12/2019 at 6:02 PM, Empress1 said:

Were Ashley's parents in an actual relationship when she was conceived? I can't remember if Ashley said so - I think she said her dad stopped coming around when she was 1 and she never saw him again, but I don't remember if her parents were together.

You can tell the sister and mother have a totally different relationship. Candiace has said that if she goes against her mother, she's afraid her mother will hate her. Sis doesn't have that fear. I remember when the three of them were looking for Candiace's wedding dress, Dorothy said "Do I need to get out my wedding pictures?" and Sis was like, don't nobody want to see that, stop it. And even this episode, Sis said something like "Mothers need to respect their grown children" or something. She's not about to let Dorothy run her life. Maybe her personality is just different, maybe she observed Candiace and Dorothy's relationship when she was growing up and decided she was having none of it, but she's not about that codependent life.

Why, why WHY doesn't Dorothy get better hair?!

On 8/12/2019 at 10:25 PM, Anonysaurus said:

On 8/13/2019 at 10:24 AM, MaggieG said:

I thought Bill (Phil?) the truck salesman was adorable. He reminded me of my grandpa.

Karen was ridiculous in the car ride with her sister. Especially when she said "my dad" and her sister had to respond "our dad." Your sister lost her parents too, Karen. 

Ashley’s dad-Asshole. I’ve always admired Ashley for pulling herself up coming from two absolutely loser biological parents.

Ashley- You knew damn well that man was not going to acknowledge you. Your tears may be genuine but it does absolve your husband for getting handsy with the fellas. We are not that stupid and see what you’re doing. Also, thanks for reminding us that not everyone is as beautiful as Monique when pregnant.

Giselle- I think it is stupid how jealous you are of Monique. After Sherman dumped her the second time, I think she got a hard dose of reality that she is no longer “big sister gorgeous one”. He probably also messed with her story line as well and that is why we are seeing so much of her daughters. She probably imagined that Sherman would propose this season and that she would have a big tacky Bravo paid wedding special. The really stupid thing is that Monique could probably introduce her to the rich baller of her dreams. However, that would mean giving up her fake queen bee status and she can’t do that.

I sometimes like watching this show with someone new to get a fresh perspective. My friend actually asked if the fat trucker was Robyn’s father...she thought they looked alike. I had to tell her Robyn’s father was actually cute...and black.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:01 PM, Neurochick said:

Gizelle gets on Instagram live after each show and this past Sunday, people were dragging her about going to Robyn's open house and acting like a fool.  She had to say about a million times that she was wrong and she apologized to Robyn for doing that.  Yes, everybody was telling her she was messy, but they're there for the mess and love her anyway.  

I'm there for the drama but I don't love her mess.. I actually don't like Gizelle at all. She my least favorite on the series..

• Love 5
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 7:56 PM, laprin said:

All this speculation about what Katie probably said to make Ashley respond with a nasty personal attack. How about this? Ashley is a nasty human being that has demonstrated a penchant for personal attacks even without being provoked.It’s just her “keeping it real.” 

Gizelle is very selfish and it's all about her... always... she knew she was wrong but didn't give a dam as long as she could confront Monique. Monique handled her ass though ..

• Love 2
On 8/12/2019 at 7:38 AM, Higgins said:

Plus her kitchen renovation is already 10 years outdated. They were at a vineyard right down the road from me. It's a beautiful area of western Loudoun County Virginia.

Where they at the one in Leesburg?  I'm in the Frederick area.  

On Robyn and her reno, it dawned on me watching it that she's probably delusional enough to think she could get Bravo to give her a spinoff house flipping series.

Watching this I also realized that the best Housewives are the ones who are decent actors.  Robyn isn't one.  I don't think for one minute she was really that upset about the argument in the other room and the brokers in another.  If you didn't want drama, you don't invite people that are paid to start drama.  And the potential buyer is going to buy the house regardless of the idiots in the living room if they really want it.

• Love 2

Does anyone actually know where Robyn's reno is?  It cracks me up when they're going to do Robyn package and they show a picture of Baltimore.  She doesn't live in Baltimore.  She lives in Hanover which is in Anne Arundel County.

• Love 2
On 8/14/2019 at 3:34 AM, kkamiiiii said:

I will be the odd one out and say I actually like Candiace and she is one of my favorites. Monique was my top but she has moved down to number 3. Candiace, Karen, and then Monique for me. I need people to stop acting like Candiace picked up that BUTTER knife to threaten Ashley when she did NOT. Candiace picked up the butter knife to mimic Ashley talking on the microphone at Monique's Rainbow Shower. Candiace talks with her hands. So when the conversation got heated she still had the knife in her hands..hence why Candiace was like "it could of been a spoon" or whatever. Candiace didn't say Ashley shut up/get out of my house or I'm going to cut you or stab you with this knife. She simply was arguing with the girls using her hands. The knife just happened to be in her hands. It could have been a fork, spoon, chop stick, her phone, etc. She didn't threaten the girl and I agree with Candiace on that. The bad she did was throw the knife at her. 

I loved Monique but I felt she was throwing Candiace under the bus. That was a private conversation between her and Candiace. There was no reason to show Ashley the conversation. AT ALL. Mo could have said "Ashley, I have no issue with you and I do not partake in the foolery" and kept it at that. Candiace is supposed to be Mo's friend so I don;t understand how she doesn't see she was wrong in showing a private conversation between them two. My best friends would never do that. That is where I feel like Mo be acting shady and fake sometimes. I understand why Candiace feels the way she feels at Mo. At the beginning of the season Mo didn't give a flying duck about Ashley. Ashley caused a whole big issue with Mo and her family. Now all of a sudden Ashley "lost a baby" and is trying to get pregnant Mo is like best friends with Ashley. Like I can be sympathetic for Ashley but that doesn't erase the damage she has done. I believe Katie and I believe that EVERYONE talked about Ashley and her situation with Michael. I feel like Monique is trying to save face but she really don't give a F about Ashley either. Candiace is supposed to be her good friend when others are ganging up on Cadiace...a real friend will have your back and or not partake in the gang up. Candiace participated in the gang up at Katie's house. I personally believe that Mo and Candiace be having a different convo and that is why Candy be saying Mo don't like Ashley. but when Mo gets infront of everyone she plays dumb. Just like when Candy was getting on Ashley about drinking and getting pregnant. It didn't come out of left field because Ashley told Candy that she was going to cut down on drinking because she was getting pregnant but yet she  kept drinking a lot. So I would be looking confused like Candy at Ashley and looking confused at Mo too if she is doing something different with just them two.

Giselle I have lost so much respect for her. She is funny but she was dead wrong for doing that at her BEST FRIEND's event. I do not care if she felt Mo was fake. Mo knows how to be cordial. Giselle needs to learn that. She could have just hugged Mo back and talked after the event. I would have been pissed at Giselle if I was Robyn. I pray she doesn't back down next episode.

That preview for next week.... Ashley is trash. Yeah she called you dumb but what Ashley said is not on the same level and was straight up trash. This is why Ashley is at the bottom of my list. Her having baby doesnt mean anything either. I still feel like the baby is an insurance policy for her to have money. Ashley loves saying other people don't have jobs but what does Ashley do??/ Like what is her job besides this TV show??

Girl what in the Orenthal James Simpson.....?    I've been known to grab air and verbally go a mile a minute when escalating, but pick up, then advance, then throw a thing during an argument?  Is we really finna make this sound normal?  What are you picking it up for if not to use it threateningly?  For emphasis?  Naw fam, I'm no Ashely fan either, but the verbal altercation is now on a whole nother level if you need props* 

*see Kenya Moore v. Porsha Williams vis a vis reunion couch scepter 

The reason was transparency.  She's proving that there isn't anything to hide by not hiding anything.   These women are gonna say unflattering stuff about each other, but if they want to maintain these psuedo friendships, they're old enough to know you don't say anything in writing you wouldn't repeat or want repeated.  

They did, but, as silly as it sounds, Ashley's point is the other women said what they said to you (Katie), to my face and they're already my friends.  You and I are building a friendship so our association is not on the same level.   As shittily as she put it, I agree with her in that Katie is not or should not be in a place where this show and these women are what she needs to be focused on.  She has really important priorities so it seems frivolous to be in some tiddy driven drama considering they all know what she's dealing with.  

Candiace was confused about this because she either didn't understand or failed to articulate her own point.   Candiace was trying to make the point that Ashley was a hypocrite for criticizing Monique for drinking then driving and getting into an accident, while Ashley is talking about trying to get pregnant but drinking.   The problem with Candiace's point was drunk driving and infertility are not parallel comparisons and drinking won't stop you from getting pregnant, so everybody was like:  Candiace, now say what now?   She pulled the wrong thread girl.  Ashley WAS a hypocrite for criticizing Monique but that was because Ashley also drove herself home from the lunch where she and Mo had been drinking. 

• Love 4
On 8/16/2019 at 1:40 PM, sasha206 said:

Where they at the one in Leesburg?  I'm in the Frederick area.  

On Robyn and her reno, it dawned on me watching it that she's probably delusional enough to think she could get Bravo to give her a spinoff house flipping series.

Watching this I also realized that the best Housewives are the ones who are decent actors.  Robyn isn't one.  I don't think for one minute she was really that upset about the argument in the other room and the brokers in another.  If you didn't want drama, you don't invite people that are paid to start drama.  And the potential buyer is going to buy the house regardless of the idiots in the living room if they really want it.

Then she went and sat in the middle of the damn mess, with ample opportunity to tell them to break it up, but nope...She just sat there and watched it all go down. She’s a doormat.

• Love 2

I’m a cold hearted bitch, but I felt no pity for Ashley.  If you want to get to know your dad, don’t show up while filming a reality show.  There are 100 different ways that could be handled better.  However, he probably blocked her on FB because she has no soul or morals, and she probably would have shared info about him on the show.  It’s been 29 years....have some class and be mature about it.  Don’t hide behind relatives with Bravo in tow.  

• Love 4
18 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I’m a cold hearted bitch, but I felt no pity for Ashley.  If you want to get to know your dad, don’t show up while filming a reality show.  There are 100 different ways that could be handled better.  However, he probably blocked her on FB because she has no soul or morals, and she probably would have shared info about him on the show.  It’s been 29 years....have some class and be mature about it.  Don’t hide behind relatives with Bravo in tow.  

The man abandoned his child so I don’t think he has any place to take a stand on someone’s morals.

• Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 11:04 PM, breezy424 said:

Does anyone actually know where Robyn's reno is?  It cracks me up when they're going to do Robyn package and they show a picture of Baltimore.  She doesn't live in Baltimore.  She lives in Hanover which is in Anne Arundel County.

Yes but showing pictures of Arundel Mills Mall and the casino is just not that interesting! LOL.  

By the look of the houses Robyn's reno looks like it is down Reisterstown Road, (main corridor from just past the city line all the way out to where I live way out in the suburbs), somewhere between Pimlico Race Track and the Reisterstown Road Plaza.  

On 8/27/2019 at 1:06 PM, biakbiak said:

The man abandoned his child so I don’t think he has any place to take a stand on someone’s morals.

He was minding his own business, not setting up a scenario to make Ashely look bad.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

He was minding his own business, not setting up a scenario to make Ashely look bad.

He impregnated a woman and never took fiscal or emotional responsibility for a child what Ashley did was nothing compared to what he did.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

He impregnated a woman and never took fiscal or emotional responsibility for a child what Ashley did was nothing compared to what he did.

I don’t see where the OP was making a comparison between what Ashley did and what her dad did? I don’t think anyone would deny that what her dad did was worse, but putting her estranged father on the spot on national TV (cameras weren’t filming but Ashley was still mic’d up) was either a really dumb thing to do or a really shitty thing to do: 

If she honestly was trying to make inroads with the father who abandoned her, she went about it all the way wrong and anyone could see it would not turn out well.

If this wasn’t a legitimate attempt by an abandoned child to have a connection with her father, and she was just playing at this as a way to get the heat off Michael and garner some sympathy for herself, I consider that to be pretty low. I honestly don’t put this past her.

I think the real reason falls somewhere in the middle, and that Ashley is both dumb and shitty.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, link417 said:

don’t see where the OP was making a comparison between what Ashley did and what her dad did? I

The OP stated that he probably blocked her in FB because she had no soul or morals, my point is that he was not one to talk. 

• Love 1