Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E20: Live Eviction #6; Head of Household #7

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, sphoebus31 said:

Jack seems to get angry whenever things don't go his way.

Good thing new evictees spend their first post-eviction night in a hotel rather then taking them directly to the JH; production-wise, dealing with a trashed hotel room is probably both a lot cheaper AND a lot less disruptive.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

The audience is really excited about this episode.

While Jack is sitting there in his nomination chair, he looks like he has this long beard with his hair hanging over his shoulders.

Holly = Jack

Analyse = Jackson

Christie = Jackson

Nicole = Jack

Cliff = Jack (Yes!!!)

Nick = Jack

Tommy = Jack (ha)

Kat = Jack

And Jack is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurrah!

Why did the audience cheer and clap for him?

What was with Tommy with the Jack vote? Who do you think he’ll nom for eviction next week? It’s probably on the Live Feeds but I didn’t read yet, so no spoilers just your thoughts 

18 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

If all I'd seen of Jack was this episode of with the alien, I'd like him pretty well. Unfortunately it's too little too late.

Have they ever shown any HG ever as being angry with one of the comedy punishments?  It would undermine the comedy skit.

• Love 1

The notorious Texas blonde Aryan (after being booed by the crowd) was provided some great quotes from Julie but not any footage (I remembered this incident incorrectly).

Edited by DannyRugg
4 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Speaking of which . . . Jackson was the bigger asshole during Jack's attempt to offer an olive branch. That just reinforced my opinion that Jackson should have been the one to go. Everyone was willing to come back together and own up to their role in the blowup except for Jackson who just wanted to lash out and tell everyone he was right. Gah, he's insufferable. The longer he lasts in the house the more nervous I get he'll win.

Exactly how I feel too. Don’t get me wrong—I didn’t like Jack either and am glad at least one of them went. But if I had to choose one to have a beer with, it would be Jack. Jackson is smooth, but to me it comes across as very fake. Jack seems like he could be personable outside the game while Jackson would only if there was something in it for him. 

3 hours ago, Booklady1017 said:

What was with Tommy with the Jack vote? Who do you think he’ll nom for eviction next week? It’s probably on the Live Feeds but I didn’t read yet, so no spoilers just your thoughts 

Tommy voted with "The House" aka the majority vote and the wishes of the HOH.  Most hamsters usually do.  That is why there are so many Whatever to Zero votes on BB.

The weird votes were from Christie and Anal Lice who also knew Jack was going -- though perhaps Anal Lice's math may be as poor as her spelling abilities -- and would/should normally also have voted out Jack since they couldn't save him anyway.  When the numbers are against you it is stupid not to vote with the majority and put a target on your back.

The person voted out also understands this and doesn't hold it against his supporters when he has drawn the short straw.  Again, it was totally whack-o that Christie and Anal Lice went against the house.

Edited by green
47 minutes ago, green said:

Tommy voted with "The House" aka the majority vote and the wishes of the HOH.  Most hamsters usually do that is why there are so many Whatever to Zero votes on BB.

The weird votes were from Christie and Anal Lice who also knew Jack was going -- though perhaps Anal Lice's math may be as poor as her spelling abilities -- and would/should normally also have voted out Jack since they couldn't save him anyway.  When the numbers are against you it is stupid not to vote with the majority and put a target on your back.

The person voted out also understands this and doesn't hold it against his supporters when he has drawn the short straw.  Again, it was totally whack-o that Christie and Anal Lice went against the house.

Good point. I thought he might worry Christie though would figure out what he did and that’s why I was surprised he did it but you made a good point .

16 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Nice job Julie, Jack with his fake apologies, barf! 

Damn Tommy getting HOH. It really looked like some of them threw that comp. My votes for the road trip were wasted, so now it's Christie and Sis I'm voting for.

I'd love the Christie/Tommy relationship to be found out,maybe in Tommy's family photos? Ha!

Can someone post the link again for the Field trip vote? Thanks.

5 hours ago, amazingracefan said:

Have they ever shown any HG ever as being angry with one of the comedy punishments?  It would undermine the comedy skit.

I can't remember if BB18's Paulie Calafiore's snit fits while doing his Zingbot apple pie making punishment ever made the broadcast but I know we howled on the live feed threads every time he cried and complained and threatened not to open the can of apple pie filling, dump it into the pre-made crust, and wave his little Zingbot flag sadly while it baked. 

4 hours ago, DannyRugg said:

The notorious Texas blonde Aryan (after being booed by the crowd) was provided some great quotes from Julie but not any footage (I remembered this incident incorrectly).

Ah, Aaryn. Such a wealth of GIFs she gave us: from all the racist stuff, to the tragic clown eyebrows during her exit interview while she defended herself as being "from Texas, y'all, that's just how we talk!", to the drinking from the bottle of nail polish remover scene. Oh, look! Here's one more!

QU2okHQ.gif

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, PaperTree said:

How did we get from a camping theme to space aliens???

There is a connection between camping and alien sightings/abductions, but it's generally no more than a few campers out in the middle of nowhere, rather than a summer camp kind of thing. I think they were reusing props and costuming they had on the shelves, but it would have fit better if they'd gone with spoofing Friday the 13th and other horror movies with a similar setting. 

• Useful 2
On 8/8/2019 at 9:38 PM, leocadia said:

Nick was referencing last season's HG Haleigh, who always complimented Julie before voting.

Also: apparently, his throwing-thingie landed on Haley's Comet during the HOH competition.

19 hours ago, green said:

So I'd say the real question is more like why did Christie and Anal Lice vote to keep Jack since they knew they didn't have the votes.

I guess they were professing their loyalty to their paramour and neither of them was gonna let herself be outdone by her romantic rival.

* I know Christie is a lesbian and is not in any type of romantic relationship with Jack, but I'm positive she revels in the attention he lays on her and loves the competition it creates with Analyse.

• Love 4