Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: Baby, Come Back!

• Start Topic

Just me or is the bloom coming off this rose?  It takes me days to even bother to watch the episode and then I FF the whole thing in about 10 minutes.

Nothing ever happens.  Everybody whines about the same thing, week after week.

I've been thinking about cutting the cable cord.  TLC is not doing much to keep me paying $80/mo for TeeVee.😴

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

Just me or is the bloom coming off this rose?  It takes me days to even bother to watch the episode and then I FF the whole thing in about 10 minutes.

I've been thinking about cutting the cable cord.  TLC is not doing much to keep me paying $80/mo for TeeVee.😴

There are just too many iterations of it and it’s hard for me to keep up. Plus, there are people who I find absolutely repulsive like Grangela. 

Yet I still watch. But in my head, I rationalize it because I don’t watch any housewives shows anymore, so I’ve reduced my trash tv carbon footprint at least.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

I won't even say what I'm paying to watch all this mess(except the Family Chantel), and reruns of Everybody loves Raymond. It's shameful.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

For me, the forums keep it worthwhile.  It's not nearly as fun to watch a trainwreck alone. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
42 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

But in my head, I rationalize it because I don’t watch any housewives shows anymore, so I’ve reduced my trash tv carbon footprint at least.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣. Totally stealing this!!!!

On 8/23/2019 at 11:10 AM, zillabreeze said:

I cut the chord a few years ago. I pay $30 (maybe less) a month for Philo which allows me to watch all the TLC crap, as well as some of the other major channels like HGTV, Lifetime, etc.