Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: Baby, Come Back!

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

That reminds me of one of my all time favorite reality moments-Marie from Intervention. Carried a half gallon of Popov vodka in her oversized purse. Someone came to take her to a wedding, and she bellowed out in a possibly Brooklyn accent, “I GOT NO PANTS!”.

Yes Marie was pant less, and she did bring the vodka to the wedding. 

Marie is my all-time favorite episode of Intervention.  She had such an amazing turnaround, too.  I hope she's still doing well.  

2 hours ago, ThereButFor said:

Outsourced?

I really want to see Sumit’s parents!

So do I!  Maybe at some point Sumit will have to agree to let the cameras in to show us what's really going with that situation.

Considering how he catfished Jenny for the first several months of their relationship, I'm skeptical about taking anything he says at face value.   

• Love 8

Kareeny and Pole have an amazing cell phone plan and reception. But once the money runs out and they can’t pay the bill, how are they supposed to communicate?  

Kareeny has learned more English than Pole has Portuguese, maybe English is easier? But pregnancy doesn’t become her.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, athousandclowns said:

I’m hard of hearing and Indian accents from call centers are the worst for me.  I resent that we use them for customer service. She’s a fool and deserves what she’s getting after 5 years to figure things out.  Supposedly the scammers believe our government gives our citizens back money they’ve lost to these cretins.

The phone scammers absolutely.  I had one call me and ask for government information....from the same federal government agency I work for. 

I was literally in the building at the time.  I was like "sweet, tell me what floor you're on and I'll come give you the information, no problem." Needless to say the call ended in him calling me a c*** and hanging up.

11 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Kareeny and Pole have an amazing cell phone plan and reception. But once the money runs out and they can’t pay the bill, how are they supposed to communicate?  

Hand gestures I hope!

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I expected Paul to do his signature trot from the house after getting so frustrated about well, everything but then...... Did this MF just go in the chicken coop?????? 😂🤣😂💀 👻 

Did he know how many mosquitos were waiting to kill him in there? 

He went in without any netting!  He didn't even have the protection of a bullet proof vest! He must have been scared shitless when be came to his senses. 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Flesh colored anything, except for underwear and bras is a mistake. I saw a girl wearing flesh colored workout pants the other day and did a doubletake, since she looked naked from the waist down. 

LOL, she must have looked like a naked barbie.

3 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

As for Jenny, she lived with Sumit's family for several months, so his parents must be real. If this is scripted, she is in on it too. I hope the truth escapes somehow. 

This is why Jenny's abject and deep seated confusion about everything is so weird to me.  Like how do you not know how money works, or how to catch a cab or how to buy food if you've lived in India for months?  

Was she blindfolded and held hostage the entire time?  Was she not allowed to go outside?  Was she beaten with sticks and it was so traumatic that she has amnesia about the entire trip?  What happened....why is she so lost about everything?

2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

"Where's MY yellow brick road????"  😄 

(A gem I use frequently courtesy of Penny from my 600-Lb Life, who was a walking disaster of a human being wallowing in self-pity and denial.)

That woman....goodness.

Entertaining in the worst way possible.  I'm surprised TLC hasn't roped her into her own show.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

That woman....goodness.

Entertaining in the worst way possible.  I'm surprised TLC hasn't roped her into her own show.  

They could title it Dreadful Penny since Penny Dreadful has already been used.  😄  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Devan is an idiot for all the reasons pointed out in this thread, but I can't figure out Jihoon and his parents. Apparently, he's not the oldest son so he doesn't have the same responsibilities toward his parents that goes with that role. wants. Still, Koreans value education, work, and reputation. While living at home isn't unusual, Jihoon's lack of company employment, ditzy goth girlfriend with fatherless kid, and now baby presumably with Jihoon are not situations that would make Korean parents happy. These people are unusually kind. Maybe they blame themselves for spoiling him. 

As for Jenny, she lived with Sumit's family for several months, so his parents must be real. If this is scripted, she is in on it too. I hope the truth escapes somehow. 

South Korea has a high unemployment rate for younger people. Competition is fierce and without connections, elite education, or very high test scores, getting decent employment is very hard. College grads study like crazy to pass SAT-like tests to get government or corporate jobs. Jihoon seems like a sweet guy, but doesn't strike me as super bright or exceptionally hard-working. Looking at his family home, it's unlikely he has any connections either.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I gotta clarify because it's driving me nuts...Jenny was not wearing a dress slit up to her hoohah. She was wearing a salwar kameez, a very common type of Indian fashion that maybe half the country wears, the other half wears saris. Usually you pick a lane and stay with that depending on what part of the country you live in, whether or not you're Hindu or Muslim or Christian...etc. Anyhoo, the top is a long tunic with slits up the sides so one can move freely and sit down easily. It's paired with leggings, and she had on flesh colored leggings I think, that's why it looked weird. And ladies often wear those flesh colored leggings and/or socks - with sandals - in the winter. It's a totally weird look but entirely Indian. And yes, if I were here I'd have just packed up quietly and flown home after his little 'visit'. Tell him nothing, tell the neighbors nothing, stop answering Skype calls, just ghost this moron.

Pole...I hate both of them but I loathe him more. Just leave already. Go home and leave this kid to be raised with some myth about how great his father was, because the reality is so bad it would be better for this kid to think Daddy is dead, or whatever. Eaten by penis fish would work too, as would got shot while running like a gator down an embankment, or died of heat exhaustion sitting in a literal dog house.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If Sumit was gay couldn't he find a woman in India who'd be willing to play the part? If he had a job at a call center he likely interacted with women every day. Did he think that an older lady wouldn't be interested in sex so he'd be off the hook? He has no trouble showing Jenny physical affection. That he's 30 and not married is suspicious, especially since he shows no signs of being unconventional or free spirited in any other aspect of his life. Is he just after her social security? He started out catfishing her. It appears that he's not a very good scammer.

I don't much care for Deavan but I love Jihoon and I agree, he seems sincere, he cares for Deavan and her feral hellspawn (who may just be a very active, undisciplined child, though I still have concerns about her apparent speech delays). Deavan could be one of those women who isn't happy unless she's unhappy. If her guy was mean and treated her bad she'd be all over him. Jihoon is kind and treats her with respect, so she shits all over him. I really feel that he's doing his best and trying so hard to please. It will never be enough for Deavan. She's such a drip. Its not like she brings anything to the table. She's not clever or kind or witty or intelligent or fun. Jihoon is no rocket scientist but he's sweet. His family is kind and supportive. Deavan could do so much worse. And probably will, after she sucks all the joy in life out of Jihoon and his family and returns to the US.

I do get the "I'm not happy unless something is wrong" vibe from  Deavan. I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt and I will say maybe we aren't seeing the best version of Deavan because a very personal, stressful, and unusual situation is happening in her life which she agreed to have recorded and broadcasted. Anyway,  if she doesn't want him she can send him this way.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 8/13/2019 at 5:34 PM, Teri313 said:

Anyone else notice all the signs in English when Jenny was in the rickshaw? A car that looked like a taxi that said "TOURIST" on the windshield, store fronts that said "JAGGA BUS SERVICE," "BABA CYBER CAFE," "[indecipherable] PAINTERS & PRINTERS," sidewalk signs that said "PHOTOSTAT/PRINT OUTS/RESUME/FLEX BOARD/PUMPHLETS"(sic), a billboard across from the employment agency of a Honda scooter with "2999 LOW DOWN PAYMENT Love is Growing" - and tons more. The employment agency even had a sign next to the front door that said "Computer Operator, Security Guard, Housekeeping, Banking..." But she can't find anybody to speak English with. Even the employment agency guy clearly had SOME English, which she didn't understand either.

Like how she was in front of the job agency with all the signs that said job related stuff on them in English and couldn't understand. 

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, IllLitShips said:

I do get the "I'm not happy unless something is wrong" vibe from  Deavan.

Same. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

My niece went through  treatment twice and almost immediately started counseling other addicts. It was very common. She relapsed another 6 times before  dying on New Years day 2018 at 31

I am so very sorry for you and your family about your niece.  Dope is just the most evil shit.  That shit wasn't even around here when I was in HS, the most we did was smoke a little weed.  My own DD has thankfully been clean for years now, BUT a few months ago she lost 3 friends in a 2 week span to OD (aged 19-27).  She attended 3 wakes in 2 weeks, and managed to remain clean.  Addiction is so very hard, my daughter had a wonderful counselor who never believed in the myth that you have to let an addict hit "rock bottom".  His theory is that once you've lost your marriage, job, house, kids there really isn't any reason left to get clean.  Sorry, once I get going on the topic, I sometimes can't stop.

Just I'm not completely off topic, addicts often trade one addiction for another, so Tiffany should keep her eyes open for that.

• Love 12
On 8/13/2019 at 3:58 PM, Matty said:

Am I the only woman in America who refuses to purchase, own, wear a cold shoulder shirt? Looking at you Laura, Tiffany, Angela (on another 90 Days show), and there are probably others that I can't remember. The women with the hammy arms seem to like them a lot. Not a good look. 

I have been resisting this fashion trend for almost 5 years. When it started I thought it will be gone within a year. It's still going strong 5 years later. It's time for it to die!

• Love 13
21 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Aside from all his other wonderful attributes, Pole is the perfect scapegoat for Karine’s miserable life. As long as he’s in the picture, she has someone to blame for her own stupid decisions.

👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Honey said:

Just I'm not completely off topic, addicts often trade one addiction for another, so Tiffany should keep her eyes open for that.

She won't.

PS - I have been resisting the cold shoulder look for what seems years, too.

13 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I haven't been keeping up enough to snark consistently but I must say it was a whole hoot seeing Jenny struggle her way down to the employment agency. Her sheer and utter aghast-ness at not getting a cab right away, having a language barrier and being considered an illegal just screamed "But I'm a white lady!!!" 

I should not be surprised that SA couple put the cart before the horse and are NOW trying to find a suitable place to live. With a young child no less. 

I expected Paul to do his signature trot from the house after getting so frustrated about well, everything but then...... Did this MF just go in the chicken coop?????? 😂🤣😂💀 👻 

No, it was a dog house. 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, iwasish said:

No, it was a dog house. 

Yeppers, and her "I am illegal in India???" made me laugh.  No, dumbass, you are not legal to work in India.  You should know this after a five year long distance relationship.  Dumbass entitled white American.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Someone needs to get all of these people  in a room together and tell them how stupid they all are. 

Seriously, none of these idiots should be allowed to breed, or marry.  They treat marriage and parenthood the way someone who lives outside of their financial means that racks up credit card debt, spending money they don’t have, without looking at the bigger picture and the consequences of their behavior. 

Karine/ Paul- lets make a baby, who cares if we don’t speak the same language!  no way to support it, or live in the same country!”

All I can picture is the sound of a robot voice at 3 am telling pole “it’s his turn to feed the baby!” 

Do they plan on texting the kid in google translate too? Good luck taking care of and speaking to a 3 year old who has no damn idea how to spell yet. 

-Deavan/Jihoon- “ I cant believe he’s not here! I’m afraid he won’t be a good dad! “ 

Did she think the US government was going to grant her orders and pay for him  to be there? You are no princess dear. 

Tiffany/Ronald- Why bother looking for your own place when none of you have any income. Not exactly the type of tenants landlord are looking for. Good luck getting approved for an apartment/house.

Jenny/Sumit- I had to laugh when the employment guy said he doesn’t speak English and yet Jenny continues to speak English with a stupid confused look on her face. Cut the “I’m out at night,even Tho I’m scared” crap. You have a damn camera crew with you. 

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • LOL 7
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, Honey said:

I am so very sorry for you and your family about your niece.  Dope is just the most evil shit.  That shit wasn't even around here when I was in HS, the most we did was smoke a little weed.  My own DD has thankfully been clean for years now, BUT a few months ago she lost 3 friends in a 2 week span to OD (aged 19-27).  She attended 3 wakes in 2 weeks, and managed to remain clean.  Addiction is so very hard, my daughter had a wonderful counselor who never believed in the myth that you have to let an addict hit "rock bottom".  His theory is that once you've lost your marriage, job, house, kids there really isn't any reason left to get clean.  Sorry, once I get going on the topic, I sometimes can't stop.

Also very sorry for your loss. I'm the mother of one who still suffers, I got it immediately about Ronald selling mom's fridge, they get money for scrap metal. Every junkie I know does this(have worked with them as well). 

Tiffany is a damn fool for dragging her son into this. Smdh.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

Seriously, none of these idiots should be allowed to breed, or marry.  They treat marriage and parenthood the way someone who lives outside of their financial means that racks up credit card debt, spending money they don’t have, without looking at the bigger picture and the consequences of their behavior. 

You just hit on another reason I find these tools so tool-y.  I am the sped teacher here, and many years ago I worked in a high school setting.  MY caseload was kids who were low academically but presented well.  I would have teen after teen after teen telling me they were going to go: 1) vet school, 2) nursing school, 3) Berklee College of Music or 4) another elite school.  Meanwhile, they can't pass basic math or science or play an instrument.  Or they wanted to play in the NBA but skipped PE all the time as they did not want to get sweaty.  Now, I am not calling my former students tools, but that delusional thinking drives me (and most others, I assume) batty.  I switched to a K-5 setting, btw.  Less stress!!!  Less hormones!!!!

• Love 10

I think the root of Paul's problem besides being dumb as a brick is how entitled he feels about everything.

I don't have to have this serious conversation, I'm going to hide in the dog house, I don't have to learn Portuguese, I speak English. I don't have to live like everyone else in this country in my sense of personal safety, I'm going to walk around in a bullet proof vest. Of course Brazil would love to have me even though I am a lazy felon that doesn't speak a word of the native language.

Paul wants to skip right to marriage and children by whatever means possible without grappling with the fact that he is an immature felon who has not earned stability yet.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Flesh colored anything, except for underwear and bras is a mistake. I saw a girl wearing flesh colored workout pants the other day and did a doubletake, since she looked naked from the waist down. 

Indeedy! But I think on someone with darker skin, like an Indian woman, it might not look strange at all, while a color closer to her complexion would have a similar effect.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wow, that's now how I view the show at all, to me the show is not about immigration oddly, it's about setting impossible stakes for a immature relationship that people prone to making other horrible decisions have decided to do.

I know several couples that have immigrated via their marriage and their relationships don't seem any more or less real or stable to me than any other married couple.

The draw of this show to me is 1. feeling appreciative of my own marriage and 2. laughing at idiots. 90 Day Fiance, Love After Lockup, advice columns, I'm here for the trainwreck. 

3 minutes ago, Kareem said:

Who is that with Darcey??

I think that is her English guy. The photos shown show a fit, tan, relatively handsome guy but the glimpses we have been shown on video so far suggest she is meeting a pale, greasy, doughy guy.

Edited by John M
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, John M said:

I know several couples that have immigrated via their marriage and their relationships don't seem any more or less real or stable to me than any other married couple.

I know a few too, some look like any other marriage, others have issues.  What I see as the difference is how they met, and what they were looking for.  The ones who were looking for someone from specific countries seem to have more issues.  I think it's because they were looking for a stereotype, not the real person they got.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Meanwhile, they can't pass basic math or science

Musicians, contrary to the fable that they're great at math, generally aren't. I attended an arts high school that had only one math class -- Geometry -- that the state of NC required. I had taken all the academic classes offered by the end of 10th grade. On the bus to take our SAT test (about which no one had told us), one of the ballerinas asked if this test was called "SAT" because it was on Saturday. When I returned to school at 40, I had to start with remedial math before I could even approach pre-algebra (needed some math for the GRE). It took me three years to get up to speed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, John M said:

Wow, that's now how I view the show at all, to me the show is not about immigration oddly, it's about setting impossible stakes for a immature relationship that people prone to making other horrible decisions have decided to do.

The draw of this show to me is 1. feeling appreciative of my own marriage and 2. laughing at idiots. 90 Day Fiance, Love After Lockup, advice columns, I'm here for the trainwreck. 

I think that is her English guy. The photos shown show a fit, tan, relatively handsome guy but the glimpses we have been shown on video so far suggest she is meeting a pale, greasy, doughy guy.

Are we sure that is Darcy? That doesn't look like the guy she is with right now. Is she going to be back on with a new guy?? 

On 8/13/2019 at 12:29 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Ronald, shut the hell up about your $500 a month salary (did I read that right?) at the "Wellness Center."  Any one that I know who has been through treatment (and I know a lot, lol) you gotta be clean for a year before you get to counsel others.

I believe a lot of rehab places have a quasi-job program in place for clients transitioning out that don't have high odds of finding employment/stability.

It's not counseling, it's menial labor until you can transition out of that into a real job.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, RealReality said:

I was literally in the building at the time.  I was like "sweet, tell me what floor you're on and I'll come give you the information, no problem." Needless to say the call ended in him calling me a c*** and hanging up.

Hand gestures I hope!

You're not the first one to call one of these scammers out and they in turn swear at you before they hang up.

Seriously, you catch onto their game and it's your fault so you are the "c***"!?!?!? Uh whatever asshole. 

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, greekmom said:

You're not the first one to call one of these scammers out and they in turn swear at you before they hang up.

Seriously, you catch onto their game and it's your fault so you are the "c***"!?!?!? Uh whatever asshole. 

I have had them call me back several times after things get ugly.  Move on to the next sucker already.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

In case it can't be read directly
http://archive.is/P9RYx

The article seems to say a couple of times that the show captures viewers due to all the political fighting over immigration.  I object.  As to politics, this show is about LEGAL immigration.  No one is jumping over a wall or whatever.

Although, after seeing some 90DF's these might make a viewer think the K1 visa program needs to be cancelled, or severely modified... 😮

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

Are we sure that is Darcy? That doesn't look like the guy she is with right now. Is she going to be back on with a new guy?? 

I thought it was Stacey, Darcy’s twin sister, because I knew that Darcy’s latest victim could only wish to look like the guy in the picture. If you read the article, you’ll find out who the couple is and all the details of their “romance.” Or don’t bother, because we’ll be watching it unfold next season.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I thought it was Stacey, Darcy’s twin sister, because I knew that Darcy’s latest victim could only wish to look like the guy in the picture. If you read the article, you’ll find out who the couple is and all the details of their “romance.” Or don’t bother, because we’ll be watching it unfold next season.

It wants me to register to see the rest of the story. I really don't want to. I"m sure I will find out soon enough. 

• Love 1

Stacy’s fake fiancé is much more attractive than either of Darcey’s fake fiancés.  

BTW has anyone else noted that the show’s title acts like all genders are fiancés?  It’s like when people call men who give massages masseuses.

Edited by Spike
  • Love 6

The NYT article was interesting but seemed to be written by someone who has done their research but doesn't actually watch the show. I feel like more serious articles get more research done before they're published, but this one seemed like the reporter only experienced the TLC/sad sack characters side of things. I mean, they get that we create drinking games over stupid phrases and actions, but I think missing was interviewing viewers who watch and are familiar with all the various offerings of the 90 Day bullshit franchises. If they had done that the article would be more realistic to me. That said, I appreciate that they divulged the BTS of shooting, it confirms what many of us thought anyway.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, John M said:

I'm pretty sure that's Tom. Are they cruising on the Thames or are they on his "cousin's" 60' yacht in Gran Canaria? I guess we'll find out soon enough! 

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:28 PM, nutella fitzgerald said:

I wonder if that outfit might look better on someone whose skin wasn’t the exact shade of those leggings (which does include most Indian women). Jenny’s denial about being an older white auntie is doing her no favors.

I still can’t figure out what Sumit’s angle is here. If he wanted to scam her for money or a green card, shouldn’t he have realized this was the wrong mark when she didn’t have the financial means to export him to America? I don’t think he brought her over as a beard, since lying about her even being in India defeats the purpose of that. Could it just be ordinary incompetence?

Honestly, I'm not sure Sumit has any larger plans in life at all. He might just be one of those really simple, unmotivated, castrated men who can't get anything done. Can't say no to his parents and therefore can't live the life he wants, whatever that may be (and I'm not convinced it includes Jenny). Can't say no to Jenny, whose attention over the internet, at a distance, was enjoyable but ultimately not what he wants, but he doesn't have the balls to end things. Hates his job and decided to quit because Jenny and his parents apparently need constant attention and he can't manage the mess he's created of his life, without a thought as to how he is going to support himself. Honestly, I wonder if he goes through all the motions of life but secretly lives in a very rich fantasy life in his head, and it causes him to make bad decisions and put very little effort into his real life.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, ava111 said:

I have been resisting this fashion trend for almost 5 years. When it started I thought it will be gone within a year. It's still going strong 5 years later. It's time for it to die!

Me, too.  I just hate that look!

• Love 6

I dont have a problem with karine- except she got knocked up by idiot paul/pole or whatever.  He is just not equipped emotionally for anything but living with mommy which is what he did.  Karine is young, and seems to be fairly normal- except she fell for this knuckleheads fantasy about how he would support her and take care of her- I kind of feel for her.  She is actually pretty- but the heat and being with a dope in the jungle heat is not a good look. 

I have been to india several times- and the educated people speak english- those who have no education speak (mostly) hindi.  BUT with google tranlsate she could sort out basic necessities.  I just question her common sense- going to india of all places, one of the shiP holes of the world- garbage everywhere, no trash can?  its ok, just toss it with the rest of the garbage.  Delhi has the dirtiest air or in the top 3 of any major city= somedays I couldn't see the hotels sign when standing on the hotel property- until night when it was lit up.  So its nasty.  It smells like you are standing behind a bus (diesel) and BO.  Not a pleasant experience.  

Then we have Ronny and Tiff- she complains about his felony history, and how afraid she is in S. Africa and her son has concerns- yet she married the dude.  Now is not the time to be questioning that he has no job, no where to live, you can't afford anything that isn't surrounded by 12' electric fences and has an alarm "yell as loud as you can"---she is an attractive but obviously lacking in common sense woman.  As they all seem to be. 

Laura?  I said it once- she will be stoned if she isn't careful- and I don't mean with good weed--I mean with actual rocks.  They don't like outspoken women in that part of the world and have their own way of getting rid of them.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Lesia said:

Uh, Yeah that's Darcy, and that's Tom.  He doesn't look like his photos.  Shocking.

I noticed he looked substantially balder during the scene with girlfriend flashing her tits. Maybe he was wearing a toupee in his pictures?

• LOL 2

I might add when we were in india we had the OPPOSITE problem that Jenny seemed to- and that was autorickshaw drivers literally fighting over who got the "fare"---they are very aggressive--and so I think that scene was staged---where they all drove by- I dont believe that for a second.  The only ones that dont stop ---and sometimes they do- are ones with other passengers in them.  That scene was totally fake and turned me off of the show.  

Also, I married someone from mexico- and people would talk loud and slow--as if she were deaf---like that helped her understand english better?  Jenny is a bimbo.  She is just as emotionally disabled as her knucklehead husband.  I do know that indians place a lot of pressure on the kids---but until we meet mom and dad, I dont believe anything on that show anymore--except the following:

1- Paul is (there are no words)  He is such a dumbass.  No wonder her parents hate him.  I do too. 

2- Laura and Jenny---need help getting out of those countries intact--women have zero rights.

3- tiffany?  what can I say.  Marries a felon with no job or income- and then complains about it.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 20