Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: The Reunion

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, Writing Wrongs said:

Jennie is my fave so far. She's hilarious and she looks great.

I think Tori is funny also. This style is similar to her, So NoTORIous show and she was very funny in that.

Can't wait for Shannen to get into it.

Yes! Jennie is funny but I have always been Team Kelly. Also agreed that Tori is funny and I loved So NoTORIous. I enjoyed this as escape as well although I am not sure wth is happening yet and just keeping thinking I must be dumb.

I do wonder though if JG really hates JP that much in real life because that was AWESOME. JG was also portrayed as hating everyone except Tori, so is that how she really feels? I'm confused on what they are trying to say here. 

• Love 9

I loved This! I need more episodes!

The scenes with the entire cast really shows how skilled they are. Such wonderful chemistry. The plane scene had a lot of different emotions at play, and the actors really held it together. 

Edited by memememe76
  • Love 14

I knew what it was going to be, and I really enjoyed it. I mean it didn't need to do much to entertain me. Just bring everyone together and throw in a few warm moments. 

I feel like they are playing versions of themselves and their lives, twisted to produce maximum "behind the scenes" drama on the show. I feel like they assigned each heightened character some dignity or depth and some kind of failing or embarrassing moment too. I assume the actual actors are all on moderately civil terms since they are doing the show together?  

Anyway, I am in for the duration. 

• Love 20
6 hours ago, I8A 4RE said:

I do wonder though if JG really hates JP that much in real life because that was AWESOME. JG was also portrayed as hating everyone except Tori, so is that how she really feels? I'm confused on what they are trying to say here. 

I was just reading an article and SD said they all have exec producer credits and they all decided how they would be portrayed, how much of their actual life would be referenced.and created their own story lines.

I think this is why its so disjointed.  There isn't a cohesive approach to this show.

But, given that, I don't think it says anything about JG's real feelings.  I think she is more ok with doing a spoof that plays up all the gossip about her relationships with the cast.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 19
17 minutes ago, Myrrhine said:

I knew what it was going to be, and I really enjoyed it. I mean it didn't need to do much to entertain me. Just bring everyone together and throw in a few warm moments. 

I feel like they are playing versions of themselves and their lives, twisted to produce maximum "behind the scenes" drama on the show. I feel like they assigned each heightened character some dignity or depth and some kind of failing or embarrassing moment too. I assume the actual actors are all on moderately civil terms since they are doing the show together?  

Anyway, I am in for the duration. 

I'm here for the series too. 

The past couple of years have been shit for me. I always watch the reruns. I'm fine with this show not being a straightforward reboot.

Truth mixed in with fiction. I don't know every little detail about the cast members' lives, but know enough to have picked up on the little references here and there. 

I laughed throughout tonight's episode too. 

• Love 17

The opening credits were awesome. Although, it looked a little CGI when a real background would have been fine. Jennie Garth looks beautiful and Tori will be Tori. Brian & Ian did look the best. I think good (some fake) hair & being tall helps. Jason looked good but a little older around the face but that might be to his partying days finally caught up to him. Gabrielle looked good for her age but just never fit in with the Trinity 3. Of course, Jennie & Tori are bff and never apart from each other. Shannon looked good after all she’s been through but the gap teeth throws me off because she didn’t have it when she did the original 90210 or just never noticed it. I’m not sure if I continue watching but it was a good idea to try something different without a direct reboot.  

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I was just reading an article and SD said they all have exec producer credits and they all decided how they would be portrayed, how much of their actual life would be referenced.and created their own story lines.

I think this is why its so disjointed.  There isn't a cohesive approach to this show.

But, given that, I don't think it says anything about JG's real feelings.  I think she is more ok with doing a spoof that pays up all the gossip about her relationships with the cast.

Okay!! That makes more sense to me. Overall I really liked it and actually laughed out loud a few times. When Tori said " You! Calendar Girl!" to Jason Priestley was one of them.

They were all actually very funny and good with the comedy. 

Edited by I8A 4RE
  • Love 13

I have mixed emotions about this reboot, but will hang in. I do wish that during the intro, there had been a reference to L.P. (unless i.missed it?) like maybe where someone was holding a framed photo of him or something. Or is that too predictable? Boy though, do I miss his presence in the gang. LP played Dylan so well and later in life just seemed still so cool and content with life, not taking himself too seriously. Such a loss.

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Shannen looked good after all she’s been through but the gap teeth throws me off because she didn’t have it when she did the original 90210 or just never noticed it.

Her teeth kept shifting and she got sick of using orthodontia. The gap was really noticeable by the time she did the first reboot in 2008 and a lot of people commented on it on the TWOP forums. Gap teeth also became kind of in by that time.

• Love 2

Wow does Jenni Garth look terrific or what ?!!!

my brain was smoking trying to figure out what the hell i was watching and since there’s nothing i like on TLC in Wednesday’s , I’ll prolly tune in again 

• Love 4

I enjoyed it, and I will hang in there with it for the season.   I think the ratings will be good.

It was a good dose of nostalgia, and although I can definitely see how it confused people because it would weave in and out of bits of actual reality and bits of exaggerated reality, I didn't mind it because I liked seeing the gang back together again.

Although I knew that a reboot was in the works (or what I thought was going to be a traditional reboot), for some reason I didn't know the direction they were taking with it until just the last few days.   I don't know how I missed it, but I guess I didn't read up enough on what they were planning.   I didn't realize that it was going to have this kind of mockumentary/heightened reality vibe to it.   It took some getting used to, but I kind of enjoyed the veiled and direct references to real-life happenings in their lives, or to what they think the public perception of them might be.

The only part that I could have done without was the whole dress fiasco.  I didn't care about Tori's dress.

Now that I see what they're doing with the show, it makes me wonder where they will go with it and how crazy it might get.  For example, will we see an odd pairing end up in bed together, such as Gabrielle and Ian, or Brian and Gabrielle?   Shannen and Jennie?

It also makes me wonder what Luke Perry would have done on the show if he were still with us, although Jennie and Tori said that he would have been limited in his participation because of his work on Riverdale.

Jennie looks better than she did even just a few years ago.  She seems to be aging in reverse, along with Ian.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Loved Gabrielle's storyline - it was equal parts brave and true. OF COURSE the woman who played Andrea Zuckerman runs the actor's union. 

She's playing herself as kind of this woman who has always kind of herded the kids around- first her cast and then her actual kids, and with her actual kids grown up, I can see some kind of mid-life crisis setting in, and maybe just wondering if her choice to settle down "young" (their words, not mine) was really the right one. It might not even really be about being lesbian, but about trying something different because she spent her "youth" (their words, not mine) closed off to different paths. In the 90210 Unauthorized Story, they kind of make it pretty clear that Gabrielle didn't really enjoy the fun of being a starlet because y'know, married and settled.

I do think that I could have totally seen Andrea Zuckerman at least experiment with lesbianism in college, but of course this was Fox in 1993 and they had decided to write in her pregnancy anyway. They did later go there on Party of 5 with Neve Campbell's character, who kissed her female professor played by Karen Arnold after Neve dumped her abusive boyfriend played by a real-life pedophile.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 9

Bringing this over from another board I post at:

I watched like the first half hour then fell asleep, but I'll finish it this weekend. What I did see saddened and confused me -- probably because I don't follow their personal lives enough to understand a lot of, what I imagine, are in-jokes. Like, were their depicted lifestyles supposed to be broad caricatures of their real lives?

- Tori: After I full-on squeed like the 90s chick I am and got over the Mother May I Sleep With Danger-ness of it all, I wondered why Dean McDermott wasn't hired to play Tori's husband. He's an "actor," right? And he definitely could use the check. 

- Brian: Poor thang. Married to a woman wealthier and more famous than he is. His family with LaLa was definitely a dig at his true situation with Megan Fox. And are they hinting that Tori and Brian may hook up?

- Gabrielle: I don't know anything about her life, so nothing stood out for me. I would not mind seeing her get some lady luv, however. Oh, and in my opinion, she's aged the best of all of them. I think it helps that she was 30 when the show began. She didn't have far to fall and you can tell she's not injecting too much crap into her face. I think she looks great.

- Ian: He's another one I was confused about. I know he's done well recently with the Sharknado franchise. The last wife of his I knew about was Nikki Ziering and that's done, right? This new chick (and I presume his real life wife) is a wannabe actress? Well, aren't they all wannabe actresses?

- Jenny: Jenny was portrayed as a depressive rageoholic. All I know of her recently is that she and Peter Facinelli divorced some time ago after a long (for Hollywood) marriage. Is Jenny a known partier/fighter in real life? That characterization was new to me.

Jason: Jason, like Jenny, came off a little volatile with the whole decking that actor thing. His TV wife appears to be his manager or, at the very least, highly ambitious. Jenny wanted it known that Jason is not the boy next door. That beef seems out of nowhere, but as I said, I don't know much about their lives/

Shannen: Shannen was always my favorite ("I hate you both. Never talk to me again!") I was really happy to see her looking so well after her long illness. But I was confused about the white tiger stuff. Is the real Shannen an animal activist? It's almost like they gave Jenny Shannen's storyline.

And since I fell asleep halfway into the show, I'd like to know if Luke was mentioned at all. Other than Gabrielle's allusion to not all of them being there, there was no mention that I saw. I don't know if that's better or not. It just feels odd.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I thought if that was in, it would have been mentioned right then and there because it would have gone with the tone of the St. Shannen introduction, but I figured they were swapping out Shannen's real-life breast cancer redemption arc with her being an animal rights activist and gaining love that way.

I'm pretty sure Shannen has been an animal rights activist for a long time in real life. 

• Love 10

It’s funny how opinions can be so different.  Many found Tori funny.  I think she was obnoxious.  And why so much fillers in her face?   I mean she wasn’t ever a beauty but can’t anyone try to age naturally?  She isn’t that old.   I mean a little Botox here and there helps but Jason looks better than her and he was in a severe race car accident years ago that I think required plastic surgery.   Not long ago there was an interview with Jennie where she didn’t look so good.  Now she looks better.  Sometime I wonder if they use special lighting.   

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Laurie4H said:

It’s funny how opinions can be so different.  Many found Tori funny.  I think she was obnoxious.  And why so much fillers in her face?   I mean she wasn’t ever a beauty but can’t anyone try to age naturally?  She isn’t that old.   I mean a little Botox here and there helps but Jason looks better than her and he was in a severe race car accident years ago that I think required plastic surgery.   Not long ago there was an interview with Jennie where she didn’t look so good.  Now she looks better.  Sometime I wonder if they use special lighting.   

Jennie had some work done recently.  One day a picture was posted of her and she looked drastically different than she did just a few weeks before.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Gabrielle actually is the SAG president. And Jennie is remarried and her marriage recently teetered on the brink of divorce, but last I heard, they are back together. 

Edited by Jillybean
  • Useful 3
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Loved Gabrielle's storyline - it was equal parts brave and true. OF COURSE the woman who played Andrea Zuckerman runs the actor's union.

Gabrielle Carteris IS the President of SAG (Screen Actors Guild), that’s why it’s especially funny. 

5 minutes ago, Jillybean said:

Gabrielle actually is the SAG president. And Jennie is remarried and her marriage recently teetered on the brink of divorce, but last I heard, they are back together. 

You said it first. 😝

1 hour ago, eXiled said:

And since I fell asleep halfway into the show, I'd like to know if Luke was mentioned at all. Other than Gabrielle's allusion to not all of them being there, there was no mention that I saw. I don't know if that's better or not. It just feels odd.

They acknowledged that Luke is dead and dedicated the episode to him. 

• Love 4

Also, I am not sorry Tiffani was busy.  Valerie was maybe the top of the second-tier characters, and that’s being generous.

Original recipe 90210 is just fine.  (My definition of original recipe is through freshman year at California University, heh)

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Moxie Cat said:

Man, I loved it....totally enjoyed all the callbacks and nostalgia. That's OK, I can hang out in the Unpopular Opinion corner!

I do wish I knew more about their (real) personal lives because I think a lot was going on there. Didn't Ian really have a a hot, younger blonde wife years ago whom he divorced? And I don't know anything about Jason's real family situation or how many times JG has been divorced.

Tori and the kids were spot on, though there was quite a bit of digging at "Dean's" lack of ambition/employment!

Sorry, Tori....that may be the same red dress but it was definitely let out! She's obviously still slender but if you watch "Spring Dance," TS was absolutely tiny back then.

Ian's first wife Nikki was a former Playmate (and she was blonde). I believe he's on his second wife.

Jennie has been married three times. There were rumors a while back that her third marriage was about to go bust (and her third husband was going to leave her), but as others pointed out, divorce apparently has been taken off of the table.

I chuckled at reel-life Tori having "six" kids. I thought there was speculation that real-life Tori may want to have yet ANOTHER kid. 

4 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Also, I am not sorry Tiffani was busy.  Valerie was maybe the top of the second-tier characters, and that’s being generous.

Original recipe 90210 is just fine.  

It'd be nice to see Valerie and Shannen together on screen.

Edited by discoprincessthe2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Well I thought it was a lot of fun. If I went into it cold I might’ve been confused but I read so much behind the scenes stuff I kind of knew what to expect. It was funnier than I expected it to be. I never thought I’d say this but Tori was pretty funny. Loved Brian. I think it’s cool they are playing not so flattering versions of themselves, poking fun at some of the stories and things we’ve heard about them. I think they had to make up more stuff about Jason; from what I’ve read he’s been happily married for awhile and pretty drama free. 

I teared up when they toasted Luke on the plane and then at the end. Sniff. 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Also, for all the confusion it called, they should have just said they were playing "fictionalized versions of themselves." Jason deeply loves his wife Naomi and would NEVER cheat on her, especially with Jennie. The one he hooked up with back in the day was Shannen, followed by a fling with Tori.

<snip>

In general, the tributes to Luke were classy and well done. I was enjoying everything and laughing until the end of the ep. The second I saw Dylan's iconic Porsche pull up, I was done for. My God, Luke Perry was beautiful. Having him close out the ep was brilliant, and I'm still crying. Dylan McKay goes on, forever.

Not that (the bolded) I didn't know! I know that Jason also dated Christine Elise (Emily) for a long time; knew that Tori and Brian dated. But not Jason and Tori.

I just get so sad when I see Luke Perry in the original show and last night I teared up. Before his sudden passing, I know he said he wished all his former cast mates well for this endeavor, but he wasn't going to appear. And I remember being glad. Because I sure as HELL wasn't going to. But then I'm a die hard Shannen fan, so when she said she would, I caved.

3 hours ago, Writing Wrongs said:

So are they ignoring that some of them were already in the other 90210 reboot?

That monstrosity never happened. So NONE of the bullshit that was shown in that "reboot" is going to be a part of this...whatever.

• Love 15

I had zero expectations and actually forgot but just happened to stumble upon this last night.

I loved it! I never really kept up with any of them so I don't know their personal lives. I saw Jennie on HGTV renovating a house a few years ago and I was reminded how much Ian looks like one of my old friends, 'the one who got away'... took me back to my youth! I'm the same age as the characters (graduated high school in 93), and became a half-hearted viewer when going to college, but I would love to see Tiffani back. (Anyone else remember when she won the Teen Magazine model search with another Tiffany? Just me?)

• Love 8
10 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

It was a little disturbing seeing present day Tori with the much more normal looking 1990 version of herself in the background while they were watching the first season of the show.  

Man Tori looked really bad and I cannot agree that Jeannie looked great.  I thought both have over botoxed.  I even googled a photo of Tori with her mom Candi and it's like botox meet botox. 

I was bored last night and there was NOTHING else on tv so I was "forced" to watch it.  The over the top characters of themselves is very confusing. 

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Laurie4H said:

And why so much fillers in her face?   I mean she wasn’t ever a beauty but can’t anyone try to age naturally?

Tori probably gets so many fillers and plastic because people keep commenting that she's not a beauty or OMG her face etc. etc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Tori probably gets so many fillers and plastic because people keep commenting that she's not a beauty or OMG her face etc. etc.

Ironic how that works right ? People think plastic surgery will make them young and beautiful , but in my opinion , it makes people look older and worse . I get doing a little bit here and there , but generally people go overboard 

• Love 12

I had no idea there was going to be a 90210 reboot until like 5 minutes before it aired.....and I thought it was hilarious.

oh come on.  This was never going to be a straight up reboot.  All the actors have moved on in one way or another.  I really loved how they all took the show seriously but were willing to poke fun at themselves.  Ian is straight up playing his Sharknado character.   I think Jason Presley is playing a version of the dude he plays on Ion.  The rest are just mixing it up like they are grown up version of that really bad unorthorized special.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, discoprincessthe2 said:

I chuckled at reel-life Tori having "six" kids. I thought there was speculation that real-life Tori may want to have yet ANOTHER kid. 

She has said that her first four kids came in pairs, so she feels the fifth one needs his/her partner as well. 

I watched the Tori and Dean shows on and off over the years, so Tori's appearance wasn't shocking. Also, her house/kids/life strongly resemble the reality show - so the digs at Dean really make me wonder!

One thing I could never understand about Tori, IRL or on this show, is why they continue to live in such a big, beautiful house (pool, property, etc.) when they always have money problems? (I would love if someone said that to Tori on the show.)

I LOVED the in-jokes and clips because it was obvious someone put more research into this than anyone did during the last few seasons of the REAL show. JP was spot-on with his dialogue about how he left after doing four episodes of season 9. Just compare that accuracy with the absolutely horrible school-bus/Greg Louganis story that he and IZ suffered through during Brandon's departure episode (which aired on Pop yesterday, so it's fresh in my head). 

• Love 2

I didn't know what to make of this when it was first announced and I was a little wary in the beginning, but by the end I loved it. 

I love that they are playing heightened versions of themselves with a little bit of truth mixed in. I was always Team Brenda. I loved that they made the cast hate her, yet she's beloved by the fans now. I also agree if they were going to have the breast cancer survivor storyline that would've been mentioned at the panel to get her more love. I'm surprised not one of complained that she was only the show for 4 out of the 10 seasons and still everyone loves her. 

Wow, Tori Spelling really likes the limelight that she's willing to basically make fun of her real life. Jennie's is more common, how many celebrities have only been married once. 

This show does make sense in being there was a lot of drama behind the scenes of the show that was known even in the age before social media. 

Man, I miss Luke Perry. Brenda and Dylan were always my favorite pairing. 

• Love 10

I thought this far exceeded expectations. Funny and clever. The only thing I didn't love was Tori and that dress -- but of course they think Tori's comic "bits" are hilarious just like they always did. We'll have to suffer through. She can't even smile anymore (she has Jackie Zeman Smile energy) with all that plastic surgery. Most everyone else (besides Shannen, who's obviously had surgery) looked reasonable, albeit it some with a little extra botox, but that's temporary and no big deal.

I'm glad that this is truly a show for adults who understand that it's pure fiction. Not sure why anyone's hung up on what's real or not. They all have a great sense of humor about themselves and all the decades of cast-dynamic rumors, but no point in trying to read into things. They're all EPs and Garth/Spelling are doing some story driving, but none of them are actually writing the scripts. I can't wait till next week.

Also, I thought they did a nice job of honoring Luke without totally blowing up the tone of the show.

• Love 17
50 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

I agree. And I'm not suggesting that Tori deserves all the sympathy for everything in her life. She doesn't. 

I see myself as a person who generally doesn't give a shit what others think. That said I'm not sure how thick my skin would be if I were famous and had strangers constantly commenting on my looks and how ugly they think I am. After a while, you'd get a complex. Not to mention Hollywood actors are "allowed" to age in the business, but for the actresses, it tends to be the opposite. 

I always cringe when average looking and attractive actresses start up with the plastic surgery because it ages them and looks cartoonish. 

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Writing Wrongs said:

So are they ignoring that some of them were already in the other 90210 reboot?

Yes, they're basically pretending that never happened. And while I am not someone who condones ignoring history, I think it would add a whole other layer of unnecessary confusion to reference an old reboot in a new reboot ABOUT making a reboot. My brain hurt just writing that sentence. It's for the best.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

But, given that, I don't think it says anything about JG's real feelings.  I think she is more ok with doing a spoof that plays up all the gossip about her relationships with the cast.

That may be how she's intending it, but that doesn't mean the audience is going to take it that way.  I completely understand their desire to make clear that they are not Brandon and Kelly, but by using their real names, what came across to me is that, while there is some fiction and camp in this, there's also some reality in there as well.  It got to a point with them (and also with Tori) that we'd crossed from "funny ha ha ha" to veiled personal jabs.  Tori has been in the public eye more, and she's always kinda been the way she was seen in the episode, but I was left wondering why Jason and Jennie seemed so on board with these choices---choices that didn't seem to do them any favors or cast them in a positive light.

• Love 7

I'm not for body shaming, but I am for honest feedback, and I'm having a really hard time getting through this episode because I can't get over how Tori's face looks like she's made out of putty.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, eXiled said:

- Jenny: Jenny was portrayed as a depressive rageoholic. All I know of her recently is that she and Peter Facinelli divorced some time ago after a long (for Hollywood) marriage. Is Jenny a known partier/fighter in real life? That characterization was new to me.

Not that I know of.  She was rarely in the tabloids partying back then.  Her biggest "scandal" is the marriages -She married/divorced while on the show, then married Facinelli, had 3 daughters, then divorced; apparently married again and almost divorced but reconciled.  I've read her memoir and she seemed pretty grounded.  She said nice things about Jason and he came to at least one of her weddings.  She also had a show on HGTV called "The Jennie Garth Project" in which she and her contractor renovated a house - it was pretty cool.  I think instead of being her actual "nice girl" self, she is playing herself as a little drunk/depressive/bitter.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Ohmo said:

That may be how she's intending it, but that doesn't mean the audience is going to take it that way.  I completely understand their desire to make clear that they are not Brandon and Kelly, but by using their real names, what came across to me is that, while there is some fiction and camp in this, there's also some reality in there as well.  It got to a point with them (and also with Tori) that we'd crossed from "funny ha ha ha" to veiled personal jabs.  Tori has been in the public eye more, and she's always kinda been the way she was seen in the episode, but I was left wondering why Jason and Jennie seemed so on board with these choices---choices that didn't seem to do them any favors or cast them in a positive light.

This show would be pretty darn pointless if everyone were portrayed as a great person and there were no conflicts.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, gesundheit said:

This show would be pretty darn pointless if everyone were portrayed as a great person and there were no conflicts. 

I don't disagree, but to me amusing conflicts rapidly turned into personal TMI trainwrecks

Man, I miss Luke Perry.

With this being a reincarnation of the original 90210, I sort of feel that Dylan and Luke can't just be a "one-and-done" with that, and unfortunately, I think that's what will happen.  I know that Luke is dead, and I'm not talking tribute after tribute, but Luke's portrayal of Dylan was legitimately iconic to the show,  It has inspired a debate that continues to this day and will forevermore (Team Brenda, by the way.)  The thought that Dylan McKay or Luke Perry might only be referenced in this episode is just more reason that Luke's passing is so profoundly sad!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Ohmo said:

I don't disagree, but to me amusing conflicts rapidly turned into personal TMI trainwrecks

With this being a reincarnation of the original 90210, I sort of feel that Dylan and Luke can't just be a "one-and-done" with that, and unfortunately, I think that's what will happen.  I know that Luke is dead, and I'm not talking tribute after tribute, but Luke's portrayal of Dylan was legitimately iconic to the show,  It has inspired a debate that continues to this day and will forevermore (Team Brenda, by the way.)  The thought that Dylan McKay or Luke Perry might only be referenced in this episode is just more reason that Luke's passing is so profoundly sad!

Most critics got screeners of the first two episodes and they all said he's mentioned in the second one as well. It sounds like he's very much not forgotten in the season.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I haven’t laughed out loud at a show in a long time and Brian whining about how he couldn’t find his wallet while JP looked legit scared and Tori and JG are losing it about her dress in the glass case made me die. So funny.

The scene on the plane afterwards was also funny.

I’m totally in.

I never thought Ian was all that great of an actor but he held his own. It was nice to see how close Brian and Tori are. 

Shannen has been quoted as saying the only thing that spurred her return was Luke’s death and he and JP were very very very good friends. So I’m pretty sure he’ll be well mentioned in as many episodes as possible. And he was universally loved by all of them. I doubt he’ll be an after thought. 

• Love 11

I’m actually a little surprised about some of the negative reactions. I was certain everyone would think it was as funny as I did. Oh well.

I saw a picture of Tori and Jennie at a premiere and Jennie’s face looked awkward and frozen. But on the show she looks great. I guess sometimes work can look much better in motion than frozen in a picture. The evils of photography rear their ugly head.  

As for Tori, I don’t know what to say. I guess she looked marginally better in motion but I feel so sad for her that she obviously hates her own face so much. She of course has growing up in the public eye (and her own mother!) to thank for that.

• Love 9