Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S06.E02: Week 1, Part 2

10 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Based on the texts Blake posted, he didn't want Caelynn to come over that night, but she was the one who insisted, saying she just wanted sex, "nothing more, nothing less". That doesn't sound like a woman who cares about exclusivity.

And also that he originally wasn't going to sleep with two women back to back. 

I feel a little bad for each of them and think both of them are culpable in this mess mainly because I think there must have been some lack of communication. But I am leaning slightly towards neither of them being emotionally healthy enough to be involved in the Bachelor Universe. They both have traumatic pasts that are easily dredged up in this kind of fishbowl environment. 

I also think they both need to learn to communicate. Sadly, I think Caelynn's "nothing more, nothing less" was a big old lie to get her what she wanted, and when he took her at her word, she lost it. 

This whole mess points out what is wrong with the "dating" scene. Women will use sex to get a relationship while guys will use the promise of a relationship to get sex. I think Caelynn tried to seem "cool with it" but when the chips were down, casual sex is not what she wants. She liked him more than she let on and it blew up on her. Her whole "just sex" thing makes me think (though I don't know) that Blake didn't really make promises of exclusivity or a "relationship" but he let her assume whatever she wanted to assume. They both really need to communicate better. 

I do think it becoming a "thing" is all on Caelynn. She should have just let it go, checked out the other options on STD Beach and had a good time. Nothing was gained by trying to destroy Blake. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

14 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Then we could have one of those wild Tia-style scenes with stiletto heels to the head.

9 hours ago, chocolatine said:
14 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

To be fair, that was Raven, not Tia.

I can't believe that the two of you have made me remember Tia and Raven.  Now I have to wash my brain out with soap.

Edited by call me ishmael · Reason: Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

3 minutes ago, call me ishmael said:

I can't believe that the two of you have made me remember Tia and Raven.  Now I have to wash my brain out with soap.

Misery shared is misery halved.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 7

I forgot Tia and Raven were two different people. Oh how quickly these little stars twinkle away into oblivion only to be dredge back up for a good laugh. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

I am just disgusted that we have to watch Caelynn play Blake's victim all season long since the texts didn't come out until AFTER filming was over.  Ugh!

• Like 5

On 8/18/2019 at 12:07 PM, Destiny74 said:

I am just disgusted that we have to watch Caelynn play Blake's victim all season long since the texts didn't come out until AFTER filming was over.  Ugh!

100%

• Like 2