Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Week 1, Part 2

• Start Topic

Kristina wants an explanation from Blake before she considers rekindling their relationship; the women scramble ahead of the rose ceremony, which will see three of them sent home.

Airs August 6, 2019.

Oneyanka (?) is going to have a horrible mess of hair extensions by the time they're done.  Bad decision for her to keep them.  

We've seen several seasons of shredded heads.  These women need to learn.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Jeez, these girls are walking into one-night stands with their LEGS wide open.  Why do they think a night of boinking is a relationship?  Did we magically time-travel back to the 1950's where sex = love? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Blake getting all defensive saying he shouldn’t have to apologize which while true, he can’t expect everyone to agree and be okay with it. 

I think my good will towards Blake will be nil by the end of the summer. 

I don’t remember June either. I have never thought Caelynn to be very pretty or a reasonably nice person and Hannah seems like a dud. Maybe she’s just shy but I haven’t heard her speak very often and doesn’t seem very articulate. 

• Love 4

I'm loving the Greek Chorus of Wells.  He knows so much about what's gone on the past couple of seasons, he's a great resource for info.  

Plus, I think he's The cutest guy on the island.  Til our little gold-shorts wearing Jordan shows up!  *LOL*

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Blake (on sleeping with Caelynn the day after sleeping with Kristina): I made my bed, and I’ll lie in it.

Kristina: Did you even change the sheets?

*dead*

Currently the line of the season!

Notice he didnt answer so I guess that's a No. Ewwww.

Edited by thehepburn
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

I get that Blake was single but the fact that he told Caelynn not to speak about their hook up is what is bothering me the most.  

Hahaha, he thinks Kristina is out to ruin his paradise.  If he only knew what's coming

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Yep, muted.  All I see is Caelyn gesturing and Blake looking dumbfounded.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to hang with this.  30 minutes of nothing but these 2.  And obviously more to come.

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 2

I think Calynn’s previous sexual assault makes her extra vulnerable.   He is someone she trusted and him telling her not to talk about them made her feel like crap.    Hannah dodged a bullet when he was interested in her in the last show bot took Tayshia on the date. 

• Love 7

It’s so interesting seeing this conversation between Kristina and Blake juxtaposed against Hannah’s season and her insistence that sleeping around was an acceptable part of the “process” because they weren’t committed. I’m on Kristina’s side here btw.. not being in a relationship doesn’t mean that it feels good when your good friend sleeps with you and then fucks another woman less than 24 hours later.  And if Caelynn’s side is to be believed he’s lying when he says they both decided afterwards that it was a mistake. If you did nothing wrong then you don’t need to lie about or misrepresent the other side.

For Kristina’s part.. why did you even bother wasting your date card to give this schmuck a lecture. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

You know someone is going to create some 9-box gif compilation of Blake reaction shots. He is DUMBFOUNDED that these girls that he spoke to multiple times a day for months and then slept with before promptly dumping had feelings for him and thought they were developing a relationship. Granted, seems like Caelynn was giving him the old “you should have read my mind that quietly agreeing meant I was silently devastated,” but still. There were TWO of them he did the same thing to! And then he was also messaging Tayshia and Hannah at the time—and THEY both came in looking to match up with him, too.

I think Blake is a tool, but we also have to keep in mind that the two people “devastated” by Blake waited until a nationally televised reality show to confront him. I’m not sure I trust any of these people’s versions of events. 

Both Caelyn and Kristina have pasts that Blake should be sensitive to, but it’s also pretty clear that neither one expressed any of these types of thoughts to Blake prior to this show. You’re right, Caelyn’s version is that she, “Went silent and said, ‘sure’.” Which apparently meant all this pent up feelings? 

• Love 19

I don’t like Blake, but you have to admit his version of conversations with Caelyn make more sense. What’s more likely, you have a one night stand and say, “This was a mistake”, then later, “Let’s not bring it up unless we have to” or “YOU were a mistake” and “You can’t talk about what happened. You need to lie about this”? There’s just no reason to make second group of statements. 

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I don’t like Blake, but you have to admit his version of conversations with Caelyn make more sense. What’s more likely, you have a one night stand and say, “This was a mistake”, then later, “Let’s not bring it up unless we have to” or “YOU were a mistake” and “You can’t talk about what happened. You need to lie about this”? There’s just no reason to make second group of statements. 

Yeah, he seemed genuinely dumbfounded (even more than usual). I think he's an idiot, but his version makes sense if he just thought they were friends who hooked up. I do think Caelynn has some understandable issues, but perhaps this franchise isn't the best idea for her. She was pretty devastated and hysterical for someone trying to casually date and hook up in paradise. 

• Love 12

I just can't get over these girls with the greasy lank hair, the sweaty shiny faces, and the HUGE fake eyelashes and frosted eyeshadow.  *ROFL*  So strange!

Agree that Wills hair is ridic.  And the shots of him frolicking in the pool showed a serious jelly-belly & flabby pecs.  Wasn't he Mr. Fashion on Becca's season, and sported a floral man-romper one episode?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

They pan to John Paul Jones and I see the late Keith Ledger.  Til he opens his mush mouth & blows it all.  

Clay is a doll.  I'd buy him as the next Bachelor.  Ex-football player is fine, but without the boring virgin shtick of Colton.   Nicole is really cute with him.

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 6

I think I missed something, when has Bibiana been vulnerable? She’s had one conversation with one guy on three seasons of this show and can’t handle the guy going on a date with another girl?

They should have a policy that these people need to have a ROMANTIC connection to stay on this show. No friendships or strategic alliances to keep people around who are just going to lay by the pool or order drinks. Half of these people should go home tomorrow instead of just one woman. 

Edited by Stan39
Typo
  • Love 3
Just now, Stan39 said:

I think I missed something, when has Bibiana been vulnerable? She’s had one conversation with one guy on three seasons of this show and can’t handle the guy going on a date with another girl?

They should have a policy that these people need to have a ROMANTIC connection to stay on this show. Half of these people should go home tomorrow instead of just one woman. 

It is 3 going home. 

• Love 2

On tonight’s episode of, “I’m going to ambush a guy on national tv and tell him he’s a scumbag when he has no idea what I’m talking about” aka Bachelor in Paradise. Is this what this season is going to be about? BIP is supposed to be a fun, stupid show about dumb people hooking up. I don’t want to watch arguments between people where the audience doesn’t know what happened. All of this is just a case of He Said She Said. This show is better when we have the video of who’s full of crap and who’s telling the truth. 

• Love 19

Blake needs to go into hiding?! His life is over? Well, okay, we just saw what Jed went through, so maybe. It’s okay, Blake, it’s Paradise. You’re allowed to be a hoochie heartbreaker. We’re Here for the Wrong Reasons. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 10

Poor Blake...here he thought he did all the right things, but it didn’t work somehow.  Oh dear.  What he really is thinking is, how do I convince America I am not a player?

• Love 8

Caelynn waits until 15 minutes before the rose ceremony to be like, oh, damn, I spent 2-3 days trash-talking Blake that forgot to talk to any guys about anything else. Now she’s stuck with the dregs of Cam. Idiot. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15