Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Are You Committed?

• Start Topic

Just now, Brooklynista said:

Jesus Christmas! Matt just break it off already. Maybe they'll let your homeless ass stay in a studio apartment in the complex until the reunion or something. .

He should be thrown out on his ass.

Actually he'll probably just go wherever he's been all these nights he's not been with Amber.

Amber will drown in her own tears.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Carmen Miranda.  If you’re old enough to remember her and Tito Puento.

Carmen Miranda. Stepped out on the veranda. Fell and had nowhere to landa. But on her head, in a big ass bowl of fruit.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Amber: Are you committed to the marriage, Matt?

Matt: Humma na....Humma na....Humma Na

Amber: Imma need you to wear this ankle bracelet that will deliver a shock if you aren't Home by 230am and humping me

Matt’s thought bubble 💭....note to set up robo text at 9pm “Luv ya babe” to Amber and again at 1am “Be Home Soon”

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

2:30??A.M.??? Be home by day break. That's all Amber requires.  Shit, i want to be married to this idiot. She stands up for absolutely nothing for herself. This is the opposite of girl power.

Why is Amber negotiating Matt going out without her?

I mean, look, I would go batshit crazy with a man who needed to be up under me 24/7 and I definitely think couples need their own friends/things, but Amber is like, sure, go out without me all the time and stay out until 2:30 AM! Why bother being married if that's how it's going to be? She comes home from work, he's not there, he comes home at 2:30 when she's asleep ... what is the point of this? 

She says she wants change but she's not demanding change. "Be home by 2:30 instead of staying out all night" is not change.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 21

I am sick to death of Iris and her virginity.  Keith is too patient.  It’s not like she is 17.  She’ll probably have a time line if they finally do it.  Is she worth all this trouble?  There are plenty of girls for him without these hang ups.  Who does she think she is?  There’s just too much talk about all this.  It’s annoying already.  I don’t care for the way Deonna says “ you did good” like she’s talking to her dog.

Edited by Gem 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
Just now, Ohwell said:

What was sad and funny at the same time was that Amber thought she was laying down the law!  Poor bird.

I hope she never has a girl child because man...she has nothing to teach a daughter about not being a doormat.

• Love 8

Matt’s complete lack of give-a-shit will whittle Amber down to a nub.  He’ll violate their new 2:30 rule, then it’ll be, “Okay, just be here by sunrise.”  Then it’ll be, “Okay, just let me know you’re alive within 24 hours of leaving the apartment.”  I can’t imagine how devalued Amber must feel, but at some point, you only have yourself to blame when someone keeps mistreating you again and again. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Jamie wants more sex like everyday...

DyedRed doesn’t want that to have that much sex.

She will be hiding behind the closed door avoiding Jamie’s peniz because that is her safe place and he can’t barge in to demand sex.

Recipe for disaster....

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

but at some point, you only have yourself to blame when someone keeps mistreating you again and again. 

Yep. People do what they can get away with and Amber is letting Matt get away with murder. Coming home at 2:30 AM is not a compromise. When are they supposed to be doing all this growing and building if he's out every night with his friends/side chick/anyone but Amber? 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Ohwell said:

So now Keith is supposed to lick your fucking arm.

I'm off to Amazon to find me this edible body paint. I'll show Iris how to place like a grown ass woman trying to get some from a grown ass man.

But really I think I just want that paint.🙄

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

I liked this episode a lot, if only for seeing some real pretend counseling. The contestants on this show must have some kind of reality Stockholm Syndrome where they refuse to say (or perhaps even acknowledge to themselves) that they don't want to be married.

Hey, Keith and Matt? Neither of you are fucking "100% committed" so just stop it! Matt barely tolerates Amber and Keith has now seen Iris' OCD-adjacent outbursts and neuroses, not to mention she seems asexual.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

All these sexy time games are cruel in regards to Keith because you know in the end Iris isn’t going to part with that V card. 

So much idiocy this episode. Matt and Jamie should have been kicked to the curb and Elizabeth sent back to Daddy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Can someone explain to me how limiting yourself to blowjobs at nearly 30 is a “gift”? 

I was quite impressed with Greg’s friend. He said some pretty wise things right there. Deonna is super boring to me and I find watching them a huge snooze (mostly because of her)

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

But really I think I just want that paint.🙄

Get me a gallon while you’re at it.  Hot pink.

I could just see my husband doing this. Hahahahaha. He’d say “get that shit off and give me the remote.”

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Auntie said:

Say what???? Iris is a virgin? She's been holding onto this precious gift for 27 years????

Well, Iris. We have all been holding on to our precious gift for many years. Maybe not 27 but we sure as heck didn't start having sex right out of the womb. Dumbass. 

Oh, and I officially hate Matt. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12
48 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

So now Keith is supposed to lick your fucking arm.

Stop licking Keith.  Just stop.

So maybe she’ll do the same, I hope.  Keith should buy a strong bottle of wine and loosen her up.  It’s enough already.  Besides, I think all those exercises are stupid.  

• Love 1