Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Are You Committed?

• Start Topic

Amber has lo self esteem.

I have a funny feeling Iris and Keith will still be playing sex dice and nothing more by decision day. Keith is afraid to storm that gate? 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Iris really is a lovely young woman.  I hope she gets out of her own head at some point, whether it’s with Keith or not.  I’m no expert, but it’s very clear, at least to me, that she needs some professional help dealing with this whole virginal identity she’s cultivated all these years. 

But here's the thing. I don't consider her pure as the driven snow as she seems to think she is. I'm old and sexual mores have changed since I was her age but to me some of the things she has done sexually are way more intimate than vaginal intercourse. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 18

I'm thinking Iris has no clue what it is she actually likes sexually.  Even if she has done the BJ. She needs to pour herself a glass of wine, light a candle, get a mirror and touch and stare at her lady parts.

She seems childlike when any mention of sex is made. Its ridiculous to ask a grown man to deal with that. 

• Love 22

She had no problem telling Jamie and the world about ‘doing the BJ’ and then gets around Keith and acts 12.  Agree with Suzy above, that maybe she needs help with this.  

Cal is acting as if he’s never talked to couples with issues before.  Hello?!  You picked ‘em.  Figure it out.  

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Ohwell said:

Of course they're all "committed" right now.  This episode is bullshit.

Yeah, I was hoping they would use the opportunity to say what they really think.   They’re saying basically nothing and so are the ‘sperts.   

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, Auntie said:

OMG, what does Iris have on her head??? She looks like the Chiquita Banana lady.

Carmen Miranda.  If you’re old enough to remember her and Tito Puento.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Iris, get over yourself! So tired of hearing about her precious gift of virginity. 

If I hear the word "virginity" one more time ...

Iris: the way you harp on your virginity and your insistence on calling it a gift is annoying as fuck. Also, didn't I read here that she's had oral sex? Why is she acting brand new when she's been naked with a dude before? She was acting like a little kid. It's not just that she's a virgin, it's that she's completely immature when it comes to sex. I'd be so turned off if I were Keith.

Jamie and Elizabeth are horrible together. If you are calling a dude you met a month ago an asshole, you need to go. And Jamie IS an asshole. When Cal said something like "You can make it work" to Jamie, I was thinking, maybe they COULD, but they SHOULD not. Elizabeth would have gotten a lot of respect from me if she'd been like, he called me a c*nt, I'm out. He's not a "great guy."

Matt is totally cheating, and even if he's not cheating, he doesn't give a fuck about Amber. He slept at his friend's house and the friend wasn't there? Amber, girl. He can come home to you having moved back to your place.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 19

Yeah, whoever said Iris needs some kind of therapy about the need to hang onto her virginity is absolutely correct. You are married, 27 years old, but willing to do other sexual things? Poor Keith, I’d slap the ‘experts’ silly if I were him. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 10