Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: Blind Trust

• Start Topic

That quick scene from next week's episode where Jenny is standing over Sumit and he seems angry because she had the audacity to go out at night while he was hiding at his visiting parents house...just seems weird to me. At first I thought he sounded like he had novacaine or something because he sounded weird, like he couldn't talk correctly. Then I saw the towel over his shoulder and I think he might have been getting a shave/haircut on the street, which is very common there. But that got me wondering if she stumbled upon him on the street and realized that his parents live in the same city and he never really left their city to see them, OR if his 'friends' checked in on Jenny - aka the producer brought them to her place and paid them to be on camera and say the words she told them to say (because it cannot be said enough, the producers of this show suck at their job and it's beyond obvious when they stage shit), and they told her "Sumit is getting a shave/haircut over there, do you want us to take you to him?" So she confronts him and they get into it on the street.

I mean, I'm guessing here based on a snippet of scene and how badly this show is run...anyone with me on this theory, or should I take a seat and contemplate 'what a blow this show is to me' by myself...???

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Kareem said:

I started this season curious to know what Aladin wanted from this older looking lady and have learned she calls the country Guitar, wore shorts in public, brought a sex toy with her and thinks she’ll change thousands of years’ culture and tradition with powerful handshakes.  And this is after marrying him to boink him nine days in.  You can’t make this stuff up. 

And she is deathly afraid of doves.

41 minutes ago, RealReality said:

TBF, Ive done the same when the store is out of cinnamon toast crunch churrio cereal.  "What a blow I've been dealt!"

Try the new maple Cheerios mmm.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

@RealReality LOLOL yes, Laura does look like the Skipper! You nailed it!

Wasn't it Angela who looked like the Skipper? 

Aw fukkit.... they both look like Skipper.

10 hours ago, PrimeTuner said:

that house which doesn't even look that bad (I could probably live in a place like that for a short period of time and I'm super picky) Also, that place actually has a nice sized yard, which is something the place has going for it. 

Is there such a thing as wearing beer goggles regarding looking for a place to live?

8 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Jenny seems like the type that, even in America, if she went to her local grocery store and found they were closed, she would whine "what am I gonna do NOOOOOW????"

and with another store right across the street no less.

4 hours ago, gingerella said:

Vibrator lady. If he sucks in bed.....

He sucks in bed cuz there isn't enough booze or drugs in the entire galaxy to suppress  the utter revulsion of having to....      =8-O

Edited by 100Proof
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Spike said:

Just kidding here but he might be better off in the long run if mom and baby succumbed to the dreaded high blood pressure.

Yikes. I eat snark for breakfast, lunch and dinner, but you don’t “just kid” about mom and baby meeting such a fate. 

That’s crossing a line. 

• Love 12

So, what I don't understand is why Evelin and Kreeny coddle their mama-boys by speaking English to them, especially Evelin.  Like, boyfriend, you have to speak Spanish/Portuguese. Period.  So don't speak to him in English.  He'll either sink or swim.  Why didn't Pole understand the very simple question Mamacita asked him..."How's it going?"   You need a translation for that?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

That quick scene from next week's episode where Jenny is standing over Sumit and he seems angry because she had the audacity to go out at night while he was hiding at his visiting parents house...just seems weird to me. At first I thought he sounded like he had novacaine or something because he sounded weird, like he couldn't talk correctly. Then I saw the towel over his shoulder and I think he might have been getting a shave/haircut on the street, which is very common there. But that got me wondering if she stumbled upon him on the street and realized that his parents live in the same city and he never really left their city to see them, OR if his 'friends' checked in on Jenny - aka the producer brought them to her place and paid them to be on camera and say the words she told them to say (because it cannot be said enough, the producers of this show suck at their job and it's beyond obvious when they stage shit), and they told her "Sumit is getting a shave/haircut over there, do you want us to take you to him?" So she confronts him and they get into it on the street.

I mean, I'm guessing here based on a snippet of scene and how badly this show is run...anyone with me on this theory, or should I take a seat and contemplate 'what a blow this show is to me' by myself...???

Ohhhhh,  I had not thought of any of your theories!   I thought maybe she had gone out after dark and someone had reported a blonde auntie wearing jeans & a tank top wondering the streets

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

TBF, Ive done the same when the store is out of cinnamon toast crunch churrio cereal.  "What a blow I've been dealt!"

I say that when I stop at the Kwik Trip and they are out of cheesy breadsticks.  "What a blow I've been dealt!!!"

• LOL 8
15 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I say that when I stop at the Kwik Trip and they are out of cheesy breadsticks.  "What a blow I've been dealt!!!"

I am so tempted to make this!

0B12D241-6573-4014-84F0-895AADB044A2.jpeg

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, PrimeTuner said:

I think Laura got confused. Her notion of "Aladdin" is the Disney classic of a carpet flying Persian guy set in a mystical Arab setting. Whereas the real Aladin is a Muslim man living in a conservative albeit modern Muslim country. Two different things. 

It really is A Whole New World.

I’ll see myself out.

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Women are awesome and just as deserving of safety, respect, and power as men.  But I know that not all parts of the world feel that way.  So, I'd do my research first, see how women were expected to behave in a particular place, and decide if it were something I were comfortable doing. 

Exactly. There are cultural differences that have to be regarded. It puzzles me to no end that so many of these women (and men, like the Mormon guy) who think it will fly to be the "edgy American" who barges in and insists on disregarding these cultural expectations.

In India, there are areas where people throw their trash in the street and shit in public. Would that fly on Main Street, USA? Nope.  Could I go to my local grocery store dressed like the women of some native African tribes, topless or perhaps engage in sex out in the open? Not going to happen.

These people need to flip the roles in their minds and be more realistic. So Laura, cover up. Jenny, respect the fact that Sumit needs to be deferential to his parents. Cory, eat the worm.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 8/6/2019 at 4:32 PM, talons said:

Sumit/Jenny---why these old ladies (jenny/Laura)  go marry these young guys in countries where women have few rights---And Sumit CATFISHED HER and lied, and she was still so desperate she stuck around---nd whats worse INDIA where women have no rights- or little rights---and then wonder why he runs home when daddy says "come home"---they obviously do not understand the culture.  Yet- she is so desperate- or is getting paid a lot- or something to stay- because I can't figure out why she doesn't get on the first plane home.  She needs to stay home and meet a guy in his 60s not an indian guy young enough to be her son.   She will be constantly disappointed and hurt.

Probably because it's hard to date when you're in your 60's, when men that age are looking for women UNDER 60.

These women want love, just like everybody else, but in this society people think that if you're over 50 you're dead, it's over, you're over the hill.  No wonder these women look for men outside of the US.

giphy.gif

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
On 8/6/2019 at 7:00 PM, 100Proof said:

I believe in all kinds of stuff... weird and otherwise... everyone does. Its how one's brain anchors itself to some (hopefully) form of consensus reality. However, I don't go about making idiotic religions out of them. ;-D

It isn't just Islam you know that's funny about shaking hands with women the man isn't related to.  I had an online female friend from Israel, and when we met and she introduced me to her husband, I went all-out USA where generally the woman initiates the hand-shake, and he quailed and actually took a step back.  His wife whispered "He doesn't shake hands with women."  I was a little insulted (and ignorant, obs) and wished she'd mentioned that a little sooner.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

It isn't just Islam you know that's funny about shaking hands with women the man isn't related to.  I had an online female friend from Israel, and when we met and she introduced me to her husband, I went all-out USA where generally the woman initiates the hand-shake, and he quailed and actually took a step back.  His wife whispered "He doesn't shake hands with women."  I was a little insulted (and ignorant, obs) and wished she'd mentioned that a little sooner.

Ditto Theravada Buddhism. In Thailand, Buddhist monks are not supposed to touch women, not even brush up against them. I am always appalled and surprised when on a river boat and I see gaggles of tourists and the foreign women - standing there in shorts and sleeveless shirts, boobs out - don’t know to move aside so the monks can get down into the boat. It’s easy to google ‘local customs’ and ‘dos and donts’ of a place BEFORE you go, yet most people don’t give a shit and don’t do that. It’s like the American or Australian who complains that they can’t get any good food in a foreign country because there aren’t any steak and buger places. I wish these sort of people - including the idiots on this show - would have their passports revoked and just stay home FFS. 

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

@Kangatush I will terrorize you any which way I want, DAMMIT!!!  😉  (Really, you gotta try the cheesy breadsticks from Kwik Trip.  They are an artery clogging delight!)

Functioning arteries are overrated.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Probably because it's hard to date when you're in your 60's, when men that age are looking for women UNDER 60.

These women want love, just like everybody else, but in this society people think that if you're over 50 you're dead, it's over, you're over the hill.  No wonder these women look for men outside of the US.

I think there is a lot of truth to that but not every man is that way.  My hubby and I married when we were both 52, we met again as adults when we were 46.  (We were childhood friends.) I can honestly say that if I was not with him, he would not be looking for 20 something or a 30 something wife, he would go about ten years younger.

I am 54 and far from dead!!!  I think the only people who think folks over 50 are dead are 20 something hipsters eating kale and drinking craft beer.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think there is a lot of truth to that but not every man is that way.  My hubby and I married when we were both 52, we met again as adults when we were 46.  (We were childhood friends.) I can honestly say that if I was not with him, he would not be looking for 20 something or a 30 something wife, he would go about ten years younger.

I am 54 and far from dead!!!  I think the only people who think folks over 50 are dead are 20 something hipsters eating kale and drinking craft beer.

Preach it sister! I have an old student who is probably in his 30's. He recently told me he met an 'elderly American lady' who remembered me and wanted to get in touch...turns out it was a friend of mine who's not more than 60 if that! Sure she might not look her best, but ELDERLY?!? Come the fuck ON! I was incensed on her behalf. And I will have a word with him about how to describe people of a certain age...oy!

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Craft beer is for every age lol!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I disagree! When hubs and I married, I was 60 and he was 52. I had asked him just why (since is was/is a hottie), he wasn't dating some 20 to 30 yr old. His answer? "Cause eventually, you have to actually TALK to them....." . 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, happy hobo said:

I disagree! When hubs and I married, I was 60 and he was 52. I had asked him just why (since is was/is a hottie), he wasn't dating some 20 to 30 yr old. His answer? "Cause eventually, you have to actually TALK to them....." . 

Sounds like something my hubby would say!!  Hey we just went to a wedding last weekend where the bride was 64 and the groom was 79!!!!!  Weekend before that:  Bride 40, groom was 55!!!

@Spike, I know craft beer is for everyone - I like it myself!!!  I was going for a demographic.  Work with me, lol!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Have you heard this?

Hey, I'm not a hipster.  I just like to wear lumberjack shirts and drink craft beer!

Oh, so you're from Portland? Where is your pork pie douche hat?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, gingerella said:

Oh, so you're from Portland? Where is your pork pie douche hat?

Love this!

Again, thinking about Paul (I clearly need help) but I, as a grown woman, would be DISTURBED if my hubby ran from a conflict and hid in a doghouse.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

I know it's not done for the women's benefit.  But I'd be okay not shaking hands.  I see so many people still cough and sneeze into their hands. 

I mean, I guess I couldn't be an American badass in Qatar, but oh well.

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

So how do Pole and Kreeny pay for stuff?  Doesn't Pole know that $1150 a month for that "fancy" house has to come from somewhere?  Even the $260 for the "dump" has to come from somewhere every month.  So Kreeny has online sugar daddies or sugar mamas to pay the rent?  How does Pole not know this?  And, I hate to say this but I will: pregnancy is not agreeing with Kreeny.  She looks bloated and dull, so I don't know how she can figure into someone's online fantasies right now.  And on another couple: Jenny and Sumit are both sad sacks who deserve each other.  Sumit looks a lot older than 36, so I think they present themselves as a not ridiculous couple, unlike Aladin and Frowsy Blonde Lady.  Yes, he acts like a teenager who can't speak truth to Mom and Dad, but he looks like he could be a grandfather now.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

So how do Pole and Kreeny pay for stuff?  Doesn't Pole know that $1150 a month for that "fancy" house has to come from somewhere?  Even the $260 for the "dump" has to come from somewhere every month.  So Kreeny has online sugar daddies or sugar mamas to pay the rent?  How does Pole not know this?  And, I hate to say this but I will: pregnancy is not agreeing with Kreeny.  She looks bloated and dull, so I don't know how she can figure into someone's online fantasies right now.  And on another couple: Jenny and Sumit are both sad sacks who deserve each other. A Sumit looks a lot older than 36, so I think they present themselves as a not ridiculous couple, unlike Aladin and Frowsy Blonde Lady.  Yes, he acts like a teenager who can't speak truth to Mom and Dad, but he looks like he could be a grandfather now.

I call them Mr and Mrs Eeyore as they are such downers!!  For two people who are allegedly super happy at finally being together, they spend a lot of time crying.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Love this!

Again, thinking about Paul (I clearly need help) but I, as a grown woman, would be DISTURBED if my hubby ran from a conflict and hid in a doghouse.

How is he going to handle a newborn?????    Will he run into the doghouse if the baby cries too much?  My son had colic and screamed 13 hours a day for weeks on end.    He is not emotionally stable. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 8/5/2019 at 8:29 PM, nutella fitzgerald said:

I’m used to seeing our Ugly Americans not doing any research on the other country, but Laura seems like she doesn’t even watch this show. Her segment was like a 90 Day Fiancé Greatest Hits!

Excellent point. I can imagine a woman kicking up a stink if they are expected to cover up while living in a modern culture, but for Laura to act insulted has got to be fodder for tv. Your added information that she is Canadian is KILLING me as I do not want any association with her at all, lol. She's an idiot; especially so if she thinks it's okay (for one minute) to wear shorts over there, to not cover up, yet be outside, for Ramadan, and to even balk because she can't initiate shaking hands. I too was offended by her bringing a HUGE toy (??) and announcing to the world he isn't any good. I just don't believe these two are truly a couple in love because I just don't see behaving this way as 'loving'.

On 8/5/2019 at 11:44 PM, MajorNelson said:

Laura, unbelievably purposefully ignorant of ME customs/culture.

Maybe it makes sense that she's purposely ignorant of his culture. I mean, she is clearly in denial if she believes she is his first choice of a wife over any other woman. Come on....

• Love 6
On 8/7/2019 at 5:00 PM, Red Bridey said:

So, what I don't understand is why Evelin and Kreeny coddle their mama-boys by speaking English to them, especially Evelin.  Like, boyfriend, you have to speak Spanish/Portuguese. Period.  So don't speak to him in English.  He'll either sink or swim.  Why didn't Pole understand the very simple question Mamacita asked him..."How's it going?"   You need a translation for that?

I think Karine would be better off in the rental she likes (that Paul could afford if he has to return home). I also hope he does get sent home because she could do so much better, and I have a sinking feeling that he does not share any of $$ they receive for doing the show. He still can't speak or understand her language even though we're in year 3 of him being in her country? Paul is not a nice partner, and he clearly has psychological and esteem issues. To want a DNA test because she received a text while 8 months pregnant? She needs to kick him to the curb. I cannot stand this idiot.

On 8/6/2019 at 7:29 PM, Ginger said:

Can we also keep Ryan Gosling? Thanks in advance. 😄

If we have to claim hideous Laura, then Ryan Gosling and And Ryan Reynolds are staying Canadian...

• Love 4
On 8/6/2019 at 10:04 PM, pickle said:

So it isn't that women don't have power in the family or workplace -- we do but the way we navigate may look different due to cultural complexities.

India has many progressive views, however, the general view of women in public, especially women wearing what they want rather than what men deem respectable, is still justified in cases of attack/rape. As long as women are not safe because of what they wear, the country isn't that advanced re: womens' rights.

• Love 4

I have no respect for cultures that are dictated by men and harmful to women. The local women are not upholding those cultural norms by choice. That said, I would nonetheless research and keep their cultural norms in mind when there, not out of respect, but out of fear.

Edited by Evangeline
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 8/7/2019 at 1:29 PM, Kangatush said:

Much like Jenny's view that Sumit's family, and the entire country of India, should just "get over" thousands of years of tradition and accept her relationship immediately.

If I was Sumit's mother, I wouldn't want him with Jenny at all. Sumit is 30, and I would hope he would have some children. If Jenny said he could use a surrogate to have children and she would raise them using the Indian culture as a guide, I may rethink it. But otherwise, no... She's 60 - too old.

• Love 4
On 8/7/2019 at 11:20 AM, blubld43 said:

And Neil Young?!

Okay, as a Canadian, I need to keep track. We don't wan't Laura, at all. If we have to take her back, then we are keeping any talent/looks etc of Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling, Neil Young, Seth Rogen, Mike Myers, The Weekynd, Drake and Shawn Mendez. That's fair now - keep 9 of our best if we have to allow back Laura ... Shudder

• LOL 6
On 8/7/2019 at 6:52 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Way too needy, way too helpless, way too dependent on Sumit to friggin' breathe on her own.

It really bothers me that a woman can reach the age of 60 and be that clingy and dependent. WYF? I actually like Sumit - and I like that he says all the right things, even if he is scamming her. She had 5 years to study their customs, language, job openings, so I have no sympathy for her. Only anger as this is not her first rodeo (regarding an intimate relationship).

• Love 3
On 8/7/2019 at 10:08 AM, NannyBails said:

I was half watching so may have this wrong ... but Karina gets money from an American woman who views her as a daughter?    And she is friends with the woman's son?  Were these people on the same website where she met Paul?

I hope Karine gets rid of Paul and then some nice Americans step up and each pay $50 a month for her having to deal with an idiot like Paul for years. I would chip in $10 a month if her parents kept her away from that idiot.

• LOL 2
On 8/7/2019 at 11:20 AM, blubld43 said:

, she snapped about feral child's completely obnoxious behavior, etc. She seems to have 3 moods: fakey fake cooing at Jihoon( she doesn't even sound the least bit sincere!), snapping at anyone who suggests other than what SHE wants, and vacant staring into space. I don't know how anyone stands her. And I'll be surprised if that baby is Jihoon's.

Really? They have seen each other enough times that I am quite content this is his child. And yes, her child appears feral, but I am sure the little rotter picked up on the fact that mom was not going to take any chance on disciplining the tot since she has no idea how his parents view discipline. They were very kind and gracious in spite of everything so I have to say I have moderate hopes for this couple. If mom and dad can deal with them, I as a viewer can deal with them. (I do find Jihoon cute, must be his silly personality).

• Love 1
On 8/7/2019 at 7:51 AM, Dobian said:

2019: Ronald and Tiffany marry

2020: Ronald and Tiffany file for bankruptcy

Tiffany will be fine. Ronald's family love her so much and appreciate her efforts that if he slides back into addictive behaviour, they'll disown him and adopt her. They love her son as well (you can see he's a good kid). She has strong family support here.

• Love 1
On 8/6/2019 at 1:18 PM, Mu Shu said:

Stay tuned for the next installment-Not Without My Vibrator. Will Laura manage to flee her oppressive husband escaping through the rugged mountains of Afghanistan? Will her cover as TV’s popular character The Skipper be detected? Will her cheap ass Payless booties withstand the relentless landscape and toe jam?

Tiffany was a beautiful bride. It’s nice to see a flattering, non stripper wedding dress these days. And yes, Ronald looks like that dumbass Ryan Lochte. 

Karine is so slow looking. Like she has the metabolism of a sloth. Neither parent is attractive, but Pole’s sharp features melded with Karine’s potato face may give their child a chance. Unless of course Pole is Not! The Father!

No cares about Evelyn and what’s his name. Clearly faking their drama. 

Skyping Jihoon looked like a ghostly character in a Park Chan Wook movie from the early 00’s. 

OMG, I could not love this post more, esp. "Not Without My Vibrator."

Tiffany was a gorgeous bride.  The dress was so flattering on her, the makeup was perfection.  For a big girl, she does dress quite nicely.  

• Love 8
On 8/8/2019 at 10:04 AM, Neurochick said:

giphy.gif

I hear you although at almost 52, I've not had that experience.   I've had my share of young men wanting to date me.  I dated a 37 year-old last summer.  I think it really depends on how you keep yourself once you get to be a certain age.  I have met "old" fifty somethings.  I have met youthful fifty somethings.   To me, Jenny and Laura are old looking women that haven't kept themselves up.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Love this!

LOL, this would be terrible if it was your husband, but thankfully it's karines husband so it's HILARIOUS.

I don't think a writer could have come up with a situation more ridiculously surreal than Paul crawling into that rickety doghouse.  

I don't even think he has his netting on!  I know there are mosquitos in there just waiting to kill him!

I think the Hank Hill diagnosis is spot on....he just isn't right. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I hear you although at almost 52, I've not had that experience.   I've had my share of young men wanting to date me.  I dated a 37 year-old last summer.  I think it really depends on how you keep yourself once you get to be a certain age.  I have met "old" fifty somethings.  I have met youthful fifty somethings.   To me, Jenny and Laura are old looking women that haven't kept themselves up.

A lot of women of a certain age decide to cut their hair in a manner that makes care super easy but may be less than flattering.  Also white or grey hair can be quite beautiful (check out Emmylou Harris or Margo Timmins) so unnatural dye jobs that are not age appropriate can be off-putting.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL, this would be terrible if it was your husband, but thankfully it's karines husband so it's HILARIOUS.

I don't think a writer could have come up with a situation more ridiculously surreal than Paul crawling into that rickety doghouse.  

I don't even think he has his netting on!  I know there are mosquitos in there just waiting to kill him!

I think the Hank Hill diagnosis is spot on....he just isn't right. 

I am just glad there is no outward judgement of me overthinking Paul and Karine.  

I agree with @Spike - I am 54 but I believe I could pass for 44, truthfully.  I do not have a the standard short haircut that many older woman have, my hair is long and a medium blond but NOT like Jenny - I actually style my hair and it is NOT stringy and.....ew.  Never been a smoker and use sunscreen, Oil of Olay is my nighttime friend, along with a glass of Malbac.  Hey - maybe I am pickling myself to stay young!!!  In the interest of full disclosure, I have my hair color treated as naturally, at this point, I have to be gray.

Women who are clearly gray but dye their hair black or dark brown - that is rough because it really ages them.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 5
On 8/7/2019 at 1:52 PM, Spike said:

The whole complex was surrounded by an electrified fence.  That may be more to avoid burglaries during the day when people are at work.  That’s when most burglaries occur here too.

It seemed like the leasing agent was smirking when she said that because Tiffany was being overly dramatic.  Tiffany isn’t that far from DC and Baltimore, so she must be somewhat familiar with crime.

Tiffany lives in Frederick which doesn't have a lot of crime, unlike DC and Baltimore.  I also live in Frederick, and even though I recognize there's crime in DC and Baltimore (both cities take me over an hour to get to) it would still shock me to move somewhere with that much crime.

12 minutes ago, Spike said:

A lot of women of a certain age decide to cut their hair in a manner that makes care super easy but may be less than flattering.  Also white or grey hair can be quite beautiful (check out Emmylou Harris or Margo Timmins) so unnatural dye jobs that are not age appropriate can be off-putting.

Totally agree!  And I have always loved Emmylou's hair.  What a gorgeous woman!

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am just glad there is no outward judgement of me overthinking Paul and Karine.  

I agree with @Spike - I am 54 but I believe I could pass for 44, truthfully.  I do not have a the standard short haircut that many older woman have, my hair is long and a medium blond but NOT like Jenny - I actually style my hair and it is NOT stringy and.....ew.  Never been a smoker and use sunscreen, Oil of Olay is my nighttime friend, along with a glass of Malbac.  Hey - maybe I am pickling myself to stay young!!!  In the interest of full disclosure, I have my hair color treated at a salon as naturally, at this point, I have to be gray.

Women who are clearly gray but dye their hair black or dark brown - that is rough because it really ages them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 8/6/2019 at 9:37 PM, Hellohappylife said:

I don’t see why people think they are married just  Because he’s wearing a ring?  My brother wears a ring like that,he’s not married.  I have a few friends that have been with their guys for a long time and they wear rings on that finger. Not married. 

Lot of people wear rings these days as a way to show they are “taken” 

I would also think even if they *were* married, the producers would see that ring and make him ditch it.  So I'm guessing ring is just a ring.