Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: Blind Trust

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, steff13 said:

So, those of you who think Evilyn and Corey are playing us, do you think they're really happily married (I did notice Corey's ring)?  She's just so awful, and he seems so desperate.  It seems like the crew would have noticed and asked him to remove the ring, though. 

I don’t see why people think they are married just  Because he’s wearing a ring?  My brother wears a ring like that,he’s not married.  I have a few friends that have been with their guys for a long time and they wear rings on that finger. Not married. 

Lot of people wear rings these days as a way to show they are “taken” 

• Love 2

Grandma Laura showing 'em how it's done in Qatar!  Youre a strong American woman.....who won't be told what to wear!  Unless it's society telling you to wear boots you can barely hobble around in.

Does she think complaining about the vibrator is going to raise it from the garbage?  I wonder if she fished it out if the trash.  

She is already like 30 years older than him and looks like the skipper and now she has a shit attitude.  If she stays there he is just going to put a pillow over her face one night and keep collecting her checks.  

I know a girl at work who is deathly afraid if birds.  That sucks, but damn like 300k for a bird?  

LOL @ Laura wanting to show off her body.   Allright boo, you do you.....see how that works out.  That one aladin chose was ugly, but just find one you like! 

And FFS, I don't think she is wearing any sunscreen.  

I'm dying at Paul crawling into that doghouse! 

Devan looks terrible with that makeup, she is young and would be better off wearing none than whatever the hell she had going on. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 15
22 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Things Laura also failed to realize: she shouldn't have brought her puffer coat to Qatar, she probably shouldn't wear a bikini to a mosque, she can't get a Wendy's Baconator in a Muslim country, and she probably shouldn't walk around barefoot outside in January in Alaska. Laura has gone above and beyond typical cultural ignorance. She's now being wilfully oblivious. She's working really hard to not know or notice cultural issues around her. It's like sure has an Aladin filter on her computer. She searches for info about Islam, Qatar, and Tunisia, but the only thing that comes up is Aladin's abs.

I really just want to hear the words “Wendy’s Baconator” come out of her mouth.  That’s hysterical.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I think Tiffany has a better figure and more sense than Nicole. She really highlighted her best features-Good hair, pretty face, nice shoulders, small waist. Bless her heart, but Nicole is shaped like a fireplug. 

I read that as buttplug.  Yikes on me.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, pickle said:

The truth is far more complex; for women, the struggle is about balancing the expectations of home vs a career. But when in office, if she is in power, people will follow regardless 

@pickle, while you are correct in that many women India enjoy a high level of status in their careers, I think what people are referring to is more related to how women general, and in particular the middle and lower classes/castes, are viewed and treated. As you well know, there are special ‘women only’ buses and train cars because the groping and molestation of women on public transport, which was so bad that it necessitated separate women-only options. In addition, let us not forget the horrific gang rapes that are commonplace. Some are so horrible I cannot even write them out. 

So while your examples of empowered women in the workplace and politics is true, so too are the examples of women completely disempowered and preyed on by men. India is a country of extreme contrasts and unfortunately this is one of them. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
23 hours ago, suzeecat said:

LOL, Pole in the dog house!  He's the gift that keeps on giving.

Evelin is a product of her environment, it seems.  The entire community seems rude and obnoxious, with the locals shouting out to Corey, calling him Evelin's former boyfriend's name.  They knew who he was, and they were making a point.  And, if the former boyfriend is everything Evelin claims, why is he "former"?  Huh? Fake, fake, faketey fake-o!

Tiffany and Ronald both looked very nice in their wedding finery. 

Yeah Evelyn definitely doesn't respect Corey and neither do the locals. Although Evelyn respects her boyfriend even less than most of the locals do. 

Paul yeah what's wrong with him? So it looks like they chose the cheaper house, which makes sense considering Paul has no money. You can complain all day about some place provided you can afford somewhere better but Paul complaining about that house which doesn't even look that bad (I could probably live in a place like that for a short period of time and I'm super picky) makes him look doubly stupid. What do you expect to get super luxury when you can't afford it? Try finding a place for $260 a month in America. It doesn't exist, not even the dingiest place will end up costing you that little. Also, that place actually has a nice sized yard, which is something the place has going for it. 

• Love 8
On Tue Aug 06 2019 at 7:41 PM, blubld43 said:

I was so aggravated with her! She looks like utter crap, fuzzy, limp hair, wilted, unflattering clothes, ugly attitude.  There are countless ways to look good modestly, put on a (clean!) t-shirt and drape a gorgeous scarf around your shoulders, a pair of boho pants and you're all set.  I think I'd enjoy respecting the culture and covering my hair if called for, again, a gorgeous scarf!  Laura should welcome the chance to cover up that hot mess on her head. It honestly looks like she barely brushes it, that's what she insists on flaunting!?

I've never been to the Middle East, but I knew that about the handshakes. You also don't do anything in public with your left hand because that's the one presumably used to wipe.

I'd love to have her opportunity here and it irks me to death to see her behavior. Jenny too.

Yeah I agree. Although she's not nearly as irksome as Nicole, she is ignorant of the culture that's for sure. The problem I have though is not that, or even the fact she thinks she can change local attitudes towards women but rather: why did she even go there? No one forced her to get into a relationship with a Muslim man not least to move to an Islamic country. If I were her I would really have thought carefully about what I am willing to adapt to. I don't think she's completely unable to adapt to a foreign culture though, just not one that far removed from what she's used to. I think she could cope with living in a Buddhist country or somewhere like China. She definitely made the wrong choice husband and country/culture wise. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Evilen is sooooooo in love with her ex it's crazy.  Corey is just a momentary placeholder for when he comes back.  I wonder if her ex is the same old guy that young Haitian woman was dating before she met her panty-providing OTHER old guy in "Before the 90 Days.  (I am awful with names, but I'm digging the monikers.). It's all starting to blend together!  She just regards this dude with such vitriol.  And poor old cereal box head is like, wuuuuuuuuuh. 40,000 dollars!  

Jenny makes me sad.  How is she going to survive in India?

Laura takes really nice pictures, but fuuuuuuuuuuuh, she really thinks she is cute as a bug's ear, doesn't she?  Her constant sneer is not endearing.  She really did absolutely NO research before going to Qatar.  Also, WHY DOESN'T SHE WEAR SUN SCREEN, GOOD GOD ,LEMON. 

Tiffany and her whole "I really don't know what I'm getting myself into" bullshit.... Girl.  GIRL.  You're a grown ass adult.  You know what you're doing.  She seems like the type that lets life happen and kind of throws her hands up and goes with it.

Devan, I will blame pregnancy for the makeup job.  Many a times did I just want to say fuck it and only do one eyebrow while I was pregnant....but maybe blend a little bit.  Just a tad.  And don't use red lipstick as eyeshadow.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, talons said:

She thinks she is going to change him---"just because we are in his country- I will not be subservient to him?"""Uh- yeah you will.  You might find yourself stoned (not with drugs--but rocks) or hanging from a rope.  They do not tolerate outspoken women or non conforming women

I think she's lucky she has TLC involved and filming her.  Might keep her safe.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Bugfrey Von said:

Evilen is sooooooo in love with her ex it's crazy.  Corey is just a momentary placeholder for when he comes back.  I wonder if her ex is the same old guy that young Haitian woman was dating before she met her panty-providing OTHER old guy in "Before the 90 Days.  (I am awful with names, but I'm digging the monikers.). It's all starting to blend together!  She just regards this dude with such vitriol.  And poor old cereal box head is like, wuuuuuuuuuh. 40,000 dollars!  

Jenny makes me sad.  How is she going to survive in India?

Laura takes really nice pictures, but fuuuuuuuuuuuh, she really thinks she is cute as a bug's ear, doesn't she?  Her constant sneer is not endearing.  She really did absolutely NO research before going to Qatar.  Also, WHY DOESN'T SHE WEAR SUN SCREEN, GOOD GOD ,LEMON. 

Tiffany and her whole "I really don't know what I'm getting myself into" bullshit.... Girl.  GIRL.  You're a grown ass adult.  You know what you're doing.  She seems like the type that lets life happen and kind of throws her hands up and goes with it.

Devan, I will blame pregnancy for the makeup job.  Many a times did I just want to say fuck it and only do one eyebrow while I was pregnant....but maybe blend a little bit.  Just a tad.  And don't use red lipstick as eyeshadow.

Bolding:  She won't,  I am not spoiling anything as I truly do not know, but she CAN'T survive there.  Not just "Hmmmm this is kinda hard" but she straight up can NOT  function in that country.  Way too needy, way too helpless, way too dependent on Sumit to friggin' breathe on her own.

Laura had so many options to learn about Qatar, heck she could have called a local school and asked to speak to an ESL teacher.....oh wait......that would have taken effort!  Her whole "He better be here to pick me up if knows what's good for him" just left me.....blah.  Yeah, and what are you gonna do, Lady Boss???

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Laura had so many options to learn about Qatar,

Um, you are asking a lot from a woman who married a man half her age in 9 days, thinking ahead is not her forte.

She was fool hardy enough not to know that her rights as a woman will be non existant, getting a divorce Muslim or Arab style will be more difficult than she can imagine.  She really has stepped in it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Um, you are asking a lot from a woman who married a man half her age in 9 days, thinking ahead is not her forte.

She was fool hardy enough not to know that her rights as a woman will be non existant, getting a divorce Muslim or Arab style will be more difficult than she can imagine.  She really has stepped in it.

May I gently correct your post?  "Laura married a man half her age in 9 days to bone him,  thinking ahead is not her forte. 

Your response made me laugh out loud, @Baltimore Betty!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

2019: Ronald and Tiffany marry

2020: Ronald and Tiffany file for bankruptcy

In next week's episode, Ronald teaches Daniel how to count cards!

And $1,170 a month for a house that looks like it was put together with leftover particle board in a craphole town in the Amazon?  Really?

Edited by Dobian
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Wanda said:

On social media, Laura’s son Liam promised things were going to get “ugly” this episode. Only thing ugly was his mothers’ stupidity and misplaced arrogance.

Can we also keep Barenaked Ladies?

I absolutely insist on it. 

Canadians are super nice, and I feel bummed that I foisted such an unequal deal on you. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, Dobian said:

2019: Ronald and Tiffany marry

2020: Ronald and Tiffany file for bankruptcy

In next week's episode, Ronald teaches Daniel how to count cards!

And $1,170 a month for a house that looks like it was put together with leftover particle board in a craphole town in the Amazon?  Really?

I have to say I was surprised at how crappy it looked for the money. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, RealReality said:

(Skipper)

Ha ha, wish I could claim it but someone far wittier than me said it first.  I'm happy to give them credit I just can't remember who it is!

Perhaps @Mu Shu on page 1
quote: Will her cover as TV’s popular character The Skipper be detected?

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

On the preview for next week, was the realtor telling Tiffany if she screams real loud someone would probably come?

Is it really that bad in SA? Or is it a bad neighborhood? 

• Useful 2

I was half watching so may have this wrong ... but Karina gets money from an American woman who views her as a daughter?    And she is friends with the woman's son?  Were these people on the same website where she met Paul?

I actually don't blame him for getting a DNA test, but I would have recommended that before he moved down there.

And I know all our parents have sex, but if I were Laura's son, I'd be embarrassed to hear her talking about her needs and Aladin's lack of skill on TV.  I guess he's also embarrassed by her decision to marry a man she knows for 9 days, too.

• Love 10
On 8/6/2019 at 2:03 AM, HunterHunted said:

Things Laura also failed to realize: she shouldn't have brought her puffer coat to Qatar, she probably shouldn't wear a bikini to a mosque, she can't get a Wendy's Baconator in a Muslim country, and she probably shouldn't walk around barefoot outside in January in Alaska. Laura has gone above and beyond typical cultural ignorance. She's now being wilfully oblivious. She's working really hard to not know or notice cultural issues around her. It's like sure has an Aladin filter on her computer. She searches for info about Islam, Qatar, and Tunisia, but the only thing that comes up is Aladin's abs.

At this point she’s making Gangela look like a translator at the UN. I’m still obsessed with how bad her hair is

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

My thinking was the realtor guy doubled the rent when he saw a camera crew hanging around,  probably thought he'd hit the renter gold mine!  Little did he know it was our Pollle who picked up cow dung for a living!  

Pollle running to the "dog house" made me laugh.....Pollle slamming the dog house door closed made me laugh even more! 

We have not seen Deavon's little girl since she was removed from the house in Vegas.   I cannot remember,  does Deavon work? 

Edited by alegtostandon
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I think Laura got confused. Her notion of "Aladdin" is the Disney classic of a carpet flying Persian guy set in a mystical Arab setting. Whereas the real Aladin is a Muslim man living in a conservative albeit modern Muslim country. Two different things. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 8/6/2019 at 10:17 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

LOL, but in the Arab world, they would all live together! So if Aladin gave Zenaib a diamond ring, all the other wives would be right there, and they'd be completely within their rights to demand a diamond ring too. I just said that thing about the four wives in the US because all the American women on this show are so woefully ignorant about the culture in Arabic countries--he could snow them all and tell them anything, and they'd buy it because stupid.

Not too many Muslim men have more than one wife these days, because it costs money to maintain multiple wives and the resulting children.

I’m thinking sister wives 90 day cross over. Also we all know that Meri lauded her status over the other wives. Before Fried Hair starts criticising just look to the Utah/AZ border.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 8/6/2019 at 1:30 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

What was up with Devean's makeup?  I still hate Tiffany but I gotta give her props for wearing a gown that FIT and was flattering, not stuffing herself like a sausage into a strapless wonder that was Nicole.

It looked like Drascilla was playing with her lip stick, on her lips, eyes and eyelids. You’d think that she’d brush her hair

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

My thinking was the realtor guy doubled the rent when he saw a camera crew hanging around,  probably thought he'd hit the renter gold mine!  Little did he know it was our Pollle who picked up cow dung for a living!  

Pollle running to the "dog house" made me laugh.....Pollle slamming the dog house door closed made me laugh even more! 

We have not seen Deavon's little girl since she was removed from the house in Vegas.   I cannot remember,  does Deavon work? 

All I could think of when Paul was in there is how hot, humid and BUGGY it had to be in there!!

Does Deavon work?  At getting pregnant, yes.  A legit job, no,  Why in holy hell do parents let their kids live with them, unemployed, and now daughter is having another baby??  Like the saying goes:  If you raise your kids right you won't be raising your grandkids.  (Or something like that - feel free to correct me.)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

The whole complex was surrounded by an electrified fence.  That may be more to avoid burglaries during the day when people are at work.  That’s when most burglaries occur here too.

It seemed like the leasing agent was smirking when she said that because Tiffany was being overly dramatic.  Tiffany isn’t that far from DC and Baltimore, so she must be somewhat familiar with crime.

• Love 2

I have seen two Louis Theroux documentaries  about Johannesburg and South Africa in general so this is really all I know, but it’s very violent whether in the city, shanty towns or farms 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
32 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It looked like Drascilla was playing with her lip stick, on her lips, eyes and eyelids. You’d think that she’d brush her hair

She can't because its too stressful and she might have a stroke.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, pickle said:

The truth is always paradoxical and complex in a country like ours. So yea, crimes happen (but they do elsewhere in the world as well) and am not discounting the social biases and prejudices that can make it difficult...  But people assuming that women in general don't have power is incorrect. As an Indian woman, would strongly disagree. 

Even with lower and middle class, the dynamics and the way women assert power looks different -- many of them may look soft spoken and even submissive but they know how to wield power over their kids and husband to do their bidding.

Personally, I have never seen women only services as a negative and rather as a positive and my right. A man sitting in a women's seat in a bus or train would seriously get yelled at -- even by other men.

I think one's perspective on such things is very much influenced and determined by which social stratosphere one lives within, and how one was brought up. I don't discount your perspective because it is based on your personal life experience.  My perspective is based on my personal life experience working in the development sector in India, and working with many women from the lower classes and castes. And while once in a while I have met a woman who, despite her very difficult surroundings, has managed to make her own path in a male dominated society, most women I work with are still very much oppressed and cannot make their own decisions until/unless a mass of women band together to change something. I have also seen strong willed women in places like Dharavi slum, who are go-getters and who are making meaningful social change in their community, but at the end of the day, a man has the final say so in their lives and they make that clear. 

One more anecdote to show the difference of people's perspectives on such things. I worked a couple of years ago with an Indian woman - we were consultants on a project in Africa. I think she was gay, and she said to me one day that India is so very liberated and open about gender identities now and how gay people can even get married. She was very proud of this new fact, and I my response to her was, "oh really?! that doesnt' sound like the India I know..." She recounted how recently two women she knew got married there, so that was her benchmark. Now, I can see how a gay Indian woman might view this as something inconceivable until it happens, and it is a great thing, no doubt. However, it is one very teensy tiny isolated incident, that occurred in a very upper middle class, highly educated and forward thinking family/community. In my personal experience, this would be dangerously unacceptable to most of the women in communities where I have worked in India. So just another example of 'YMMV' based on personal life experience. Good conversation, by the way, thank you!

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Wanda said:

On social media, Laura’s son Liam promised things were going to get “ugly” this episode. Only thing ugly was his mothers’ stupidity and misplaced arrogance.

Can we also keep Barenaked Ladies?

And Neil Young?!

20 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

Laura frustrates me to no end.  She actually said that she wore shorts on her first trip and Aladin explained that was just not done.  Did she think that was the only difference she would experience living in Qatar?  Although she talks "tough" she did let Aladin buy the outfit for her, so maybe a step in the right direction.  If one doesn't like the culture of another country, then don't go there (I know!  I must be some kind of genius to have figured that out!).  By the way, Laura and Jenny do NOT represent all women of a certain age and above as I believe that most of us would be very respectful of other cultures.  And, dare I say it?  We would actually, you know, try to find out about it.

You all are so much more compassionate than I am about Deaven.  Concerns are a plenty about her condition.  My cynical self is all "yep, baby is coming early...suuuure."  Baby is right on time due to Jihoon not being the father (my opinion only, no evidence or spoilers).  I googled (see Laura and Jenny?  It's easy) and if a pregnant woman has a 170 blood pressure reading it calls for hospitalization.  Not just "trying" to be less stressed.  

Oh, and the reason Evilyn's ex is her ex?  He doesn't have any more money.  He probably had his last $1,000 while Evilyn and Corey were on a "break" but now is down to nothing and so, in spite of his proclamations of love, Evilyn is done with him (again, opinion only).

I couldn't believe Laura actually wore shorts out. How willfully ignorant can one woman be? 

I'm not the least bit compassionate about Deavan, I don't find her "sweet", or anything except vacant and obnoxious. She snapped at Jihoon about the sleeping arrangements in Vegas, she snapped about feral child's completely obnoxious behavior, etc. She seems to have 3 moods: fakey fake cooing at Jihoon( she doesn't even sound the least bit sincere!), snapping at anyone who suggests other than what SHE wants, and vacant staring into space. I don't know how anyone stands her. And I'll be surprised if that baby is Jihoon's.

Corey is the epitome of a dork. I thought he was such an adventurer, it's what he claimed initially as to how he met Evilyn! His "adventures" must have all been at Universal studios, vicariously, he comes off as such a wimp, I can't see him doing anything beyond riding Mr. Teacup twice in a row.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

After watching this episode last night, I'm just assuming all this bullshit is set up by producers. Because it's just so stupid.

1. We don't need more of Pole and Kreeni, thankyouverymuch! Since Pole has refused to learn Portuguese, it puts Kreeni in a position of power, which she ought to be using to tell her father to figure out how to get Pole deported ASAP, and put on a persona non grata list so he can never enter Brazil ever again. I kept thinking, "TELL YOUR FATHER TO ARRANGE HIS DEPORTATION NOW WITH HIS POLICE CONNECTIONS!" I'm sure her father could have called a contact and said, this guy is no good, he's insane, he's trying to hide in our home, please send someone to get him and deport him ASAP - and it would have been done. Pole is too stupid to know how to fight that and I think Father Kreeni could have done it before Pole's lawyer even found out about it. Take Pole's phone and 'hide it' then call the police. He'll get arrested without his phone and be on the next plane home. Then Kreeni can file for divorce immediamente, citing insanity or abuse of something that is pretty close to the truth anyway. WHY is she continuing to stay with this moron?!?

2. Vibrator lady is an asshole. You don't bother to edumacate yourself on ME culture and you think you're going to change Aladin? And then you insult his manhood on American TV?!? She's a idiot. If he sucks in bed there are other ways to teach him that don't involve humiliating him on TV. He's no prize, but for whatever reason he doesnt seem like a scammer, which I don't understand because she's like his gramma...maybe he has mommy issues?

• Love 12
2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I suspect it was just a rip-off price for stupid Americans. No way that place rents for that much to Brazilian citizens who know how much things cost.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Edited to add: WTF is with Darcy's drunk friend????  I had a friend like that when I was in college, there was absolutely no man that was within a 15 foot radius that she wouldn't flash her tits at.  Reina was majorly inappropriate, I'd cut her out ASAP.  Poor Darcy, she's sooooooo cute, but omg, the makeup.  I am willing to bet she'd look a million times better if she toned it down by half.  Also, her "James Bond" looks kinda plump.  There, I SAID IT.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Bugfrey Von said:

Edited to add: WTF is with Darcy's drunk friend????  I had a friend like that when I was in college, there was absolutely no man that was within a 15 foot radius that she wouldn't flash her tits at.  Reina was majorly inappropriate, I'd cut her out ASAP.  Poor Darcy, she's sooooooo cute, but omg, the makeup.  I am willing to bet she'd look a million times better if she toned it down by half.  Also, her "James Bond" looks kinda plump.  There, I SAID IT.

Reina seemed kinda trailer park to be friends with Darcy and Stacy.  Seemed like she would fit in with Ashley’s friends.

Yeah from certain angles Tom’s face reminds me of a St. Bernard.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She can't because its too stressful and she might have a stroke.

I was busting up at Jihoon's reactions to Deavan's news about her pregnancy crisis.

"I might have a stroke"

"We're screwed!"

Okay, when someone close to you tells you they are having a medical emergency, "We're screwed!" is probably not the most helpful thing to say!

• LOL 8
11 minutes ago, Dobian said:

I was busting up at Jihoon's reactions to Deavan's news about her pregnancy crisis.

"I might have a stroke"

"We're screwed!"

Okay, when someone close to you tells you they are having a medical emergency, "We're screwed!" is probably not the most helpful thing to say!

Just kidding here but he might be better off in the long run if mom and baby succumbed to the dreaded high blood pressure.

• LOL 1
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:46 AM, alegtostandon said:

Ohhhhh,  I about died when Laura & Aladin went to visit his boss,  she was informed ahead not to initiate a handshake but it was ok for her to shake his hand if he offered it.  She says "I gripped his hand hard to show him I'm a powerful woman!".  Like she'd going to roll into town & change the whole culture!  

Much like Jenny's view that Sumit's family, and the entire country of India, should just "get over" thousands of years of tradition and accept her relationship immediately.

Women are awesome and just as deserving of safety, respect, and power as men.  But I know that not all parts of the world feel that way.  So, I'd do my research first, see how women were expected to behave in a particular place, and decide if it were something I were comfortable doing.  If not, I WOULDN'T GO.  I am not a special snowflake who can expect entire societies to bend to my whims.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

I started this season curious to know what Aladin wanted from this older looking lady and have learned she calls the country Guitar, wore shorts in public, brought a sex toy with her and thinks she’ll change thousands of years’ culture and tradition with powerful handshakes.  And this is after marrying him to boink him nine days in.  You can’t make this stuff up. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 9
28 minutes ago, Kareem said:

I started this season curious to know what Aladin wanted from this older looking lady and have learned she calls the country Guitar, wore shorts in public, brought a sex toy with her and thinks she’ll change thousands of years’ culture and tradition with powerful handshakes.  And this is after marrying him to boink him nine days in.  You can’t make this stuff up. 

I agree and I must say that the Muslim men I have encountered (I am a sped teacher so I have met lots of dads) are very respectful of their wives, they show that respect by not touching other women in any way.  I think Aladin's boss was trying extra special to make her feel welcome.  I mean, Laura, women in Saudi Arabia just earned the privilege of driving!!!!  Hello?

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I read that as buttplug.  Yikes on me.

Anything's a buttplug if you're brave enough.

7 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Jenny seems like the type that, even in America, if she went to her local grocery store and found they were closed, she would whine "what am I gonna do NOOOOOW????"

TBF, Ive done the same when the store is out of cinnamon toast crunch churrio cereal.  "What a blow I've been dealt!"

5 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Did the realtor have on a bullet proof vest?

5 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Perhaps @Mu Shu on page 1
quote: Will her cover as TV’s popular character The Skipper be detected?

Maybe?  I don't know.  It is a really good comparison so I don't want to take credit for it!

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Just kidding here but he might be better off in the long run if mom and baby succumbed to the dreaded high blood pressure.

I mean.....I disagree most percents, but I can't disagree 100%

A lifetime with Devan is a tough way to learn an important lesson about birth control.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think Aladin's boss was trying extra special to make her feel welcome.  ...

Agree.  And I had almost forgotten that Laura thought she was going to be eaten by an emu.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2