Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Little Lies

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I wish her mother would back off now that she has met the guy; if he has a dark side, he's certainly not going to show it while she's there anyway.

I wish mom would back off too.  She has her points and they make sense, but Omar seems like as good a guy as one could hope for given the situation.  

It's almost like she wishes that Avery had stayed wild and ended up pregnant by some local yokel with nothing going on.  She says that Avery was ambitious, but when and how?  And would marriage to Omar stop that anymore than marriage to an American?  I've seen muslim women work in America, so she can still be ambitious.

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That had to be a hired car, what taxi driver ever stands in an airport holding a sign with someone's name on it.   Also, I thought the iconic London cab had changed models to something newer years ago

I think production found a car service that still used the classic London cab, much like when you hire a vintage Rolls Royce for a wedding instead of a stretch limo. That driver must have been well paid! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
37 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I wish mom would back off too.  She has her points and they make sense, but Omar seems like as good a guy as one could hope for given the situation.  

It's almost like she wishes that Avery had stayed wild and ended up pregnant by some local yokel with nothing going on.  She says that Avery was ambitious, but when and how?  And would marriage to Omar stop that anymore than marriage to an American?  I've seen muslim women work in America, so she can still be ambitious.

she could do worse here in the good old US of A. 

• Love 3

I can't comment much as was travelling but you guys have it covered!

As to Darcy in the bathroom, and clothes on the floor - yup!  Barefeet on  he floor - yup!

I was wondering about something so checked, when on the plane, she was wearing flip flops and bluejeans.  I imagine if she knew Tom was meeting her there, she would have been in her slutty catsuit for the whole flight.  Lol, or maybe she'd  change in an airplane restroom.  Go pro footage would have been hilarious!  Too bad then, but the next person to walk into the perfumatorium would have passed out.

The TH's with Tom sure showed he wasn't quite on the same page as Darcy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 8/19/2019 at 6:29 PM, Laurie4H said:

Many say Caesar is getting scammed.  Has there been an actual scam before on the show?   It seems like when we think they are getting scammed the person is always real.  Not the intentions maybe but they are the person in the pics. 

I believe he has videochatted with her so she is definitely "real," she just has no intention of meeting him. It's also possible that she subcontracts out the tedious task of exchanging messages with him to an ugly woman (or man) and that she the pretty lady then shows up to this Ukranian "boiler room" full of scammers, computers, and phones only when necessary to create a video message saying "I love you baby" that is then sent to dozens of Cesars.

On 8/19/2019 at 9:12 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Caesar - I don't care as I think we are being played.  NO ONE communicates for FIVE YEARS and never try to meet.  Think about it - I am online, talking, texting with someone since summer 2014 and we meet NOW?  My kids who are now well into college were a few years from graduating high school!!!!  I mean, c'mon now.......

He has tried to meet her multiple times before and she always cancels at the last minute and then asks for more money to buy a new plane ticket.   This is a textbook "advance fee" dating scam that the US Embassy specifically warns Americans visiting Ukraine about:

https://ua.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/victims-of-crime/marriage-dating-scams/

Edited by gavinmac
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Meowwww said:

It’s a Black Cab.  The drivers go through crazy extensive training and know every millimeter of London.   It’s actually quite a feat to pass the tests and become a driver.  

Yes we saw the roadblock on The Amazing Race.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

I believe he has videochatted with her so she is definitely "real," she just has no intention of meeting him. It's also possible that she subcontracts out the tedious task of exchanging messages with him to an ugly woman (or man) and that she the pretty lady then shows up to this Ukranian "boiler room" full of scammers, computers, and phones only when necessary to create a video message saying "I love you baby" that is then sent to dozens of Cesars.

He has tried to meet her multiple times before and she always cancels at the last minute and then asks for more money to buy a new plane ticket.   This is a textbook "advance fee" dating scam that he US Embassy specifically warns Americans visiting Ukraine about:

https://ua.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/victims-of-crime/marriage-dating-scams/

This confirms to me what an absolute idiot the guy is. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, RealReality said:

I would just like to take a second to point out that the only American on this franchise who consistently respects her s/o culture with respect to dress is 19 year old avery.  60 year old jenny doesn't want to be told what to wear, 46 year old Rebecca can't wait to wear a top that is somehow lowcut and makes her boobs look unappealing, 60 year old Laura just feels fat so she doesn't want to wear culturally appropriate clothing.  

But a 19 year old girl consistently dresses in a manner respectful to the culture.  Avery is a nincompoop and a brat and she is terribly naive.  But I think that in this area she has shown a degree of maturity women 20 to 40 years older than her refuse to show. 

She also learned some basic conversational language skills!  She can say please & thank you in Arabic!  Of course her mother certainly won't.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

This confirms to me what an absolute idiot the guy is. 

I refuse to feel even a speck of pity for ceasar. 

I also wish he would find some nail polish remover at work and take that nail polish off his thumb.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I refuse to feel even a speck of pity for ceasar. 

I also wish he would find some nail polish remover at work and take that nail polish off his thumb.

I'm past the point of feeling pity for him. He should know better. 

I think the remover fumes have effected his brain. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I'm past the point of feeling pity for him. He should know better. 

I think the remover fumes have effected his brain. 

LOL.  I mean "maria" isn't even trying at this point....it's my mother's birthday?  Come on....that's not even a good fake excuse.  Unless I learn there is an actual diagnosed cognitive impairment I feel no pity for him and I'll laugh when/if maria doesn't show up.  

The only time she has used his name is in texts...I don't think any of the videos reference ceasar by name.....this makes me think that ceasar has been texting and talking to some random 500 pound ukranian woman.  

• Love 14
20 hours ago, Spike said:

It’s ironic that Darcey and Stacey had the nerve to rip on other cast members during Pillow Talk when Darcey is arguably the biggest buffoon to appear on any of the related shows.

I wonder if PT was filmed after this Before stuff, in which case she would know her prince charming was a dud and she was shameless.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I love the “supporting characters that try to be the voice of reason” on this show. Last week it was Avery’s younger brother. This week it was Ange’s coworker. I died at the look of confusion on his face when she said “do I look like some thirsty bitch?” 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL.  I mean "maria" isn't even trying at this point....it's my mother's birthday?  Come on....that's not even a good fake excuse.  Unless I learn there is an actual diagnosed cognitive impairment I feel no pity for him and I'll laugh when/if maria doesn't show up.  

The only time she has used his name is in texts...I don't think any of the videos reference ceasar by name.....this makes me think that ceasar has been texting and talking to some random 500 pound ukranian woman.  

Its like the "my grandmother died" excuse. 

Of course she only uses his name in texts. She can double check before she hits send. If she is actually chatting she has to watch out that she doesn't use the wrong name. Or she doesn't even know the name..... its just a generic chat. Does she even ask him about his life? Or is it just send me money? 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Mothra said:

Really?  I see what you (and others) are calling arrogance as typical British self-deprecating humor.  I don't think he really thinks he is handsome and sexy; I think he finds it funny to pretend to have "a good side" and so on.  I like Tom.  I don't find him hot or anything; he just strikes me as someone who'd be good company for a drink and maybe as a friend.

As I revealed in another post, I have fairly racy friendships and I truly didn't think asking to see what's-her-face's cleavage as all that outrageous.  I think, in fact, it was a little bit of a put-down to a woman--to all three women--who clearly have no shame in displaying their wares.  I think he found it funny, and so did I, especially since the three women obviously had no idea they were being made fun of, in a way that wasn't even all that subtle.

As to whether he's a gentleman or not:  who knows?  I don't care.  I just see his not wanting to jump in the sack with her as sensible and normal, especially since he's aware of her history with Jesse and because of her generally whorish affect.  I agree that his not wanting to meet her at the airport is a little odd, but again he's seen her behavior at airports, and you don't have to pretend to be a gentleman to not want some middle-aged, clownishly made-up woman in streetwalker's clothes rush toward you in a crowded venue only to wrap her legs around you (and imagine if she'd worn her pantsless outfit) screaming orgasmically that you were the love of her life.  Who needs that?  Plus it's always a pain to pick someone up at the airport, be it Heathrow or Bumfuck International.

And above all, I think Tom is trying to answer the Eternal Question:  What the hell are they going to talk about?  I think he's admirable for this alone.  What does Starcey (I've given up) think about when she's not fucking/being told how sexy she is/crying about all she's had to go through?  I watch with bated breath.

^^^ Amen! Had the opportunity presented itself the deed would've been done. Kudos to him for holding off a bit in the very beginning. I'm interested to see how he proceeds with things. I mean he has to know she gets unhinged when a guy is in play.

What I'd give to be a fly on the wall as Jesse watches these eps.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
22 minutes ago, Lady Iris said:

^^^ Amen! Had the opportunity presented itself the deed would've been done. Kudos to him for holding off a bit in the very beginning. I'm interested to see how he proceeds with things. I mean he has to know she gets unhinged when a guy is in play.

What I'd give to be a fly on the wall as Jesse watches these eps.

I would love to see Jesse on Pillow Talk for this! You know he would do it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
37 minutes ago, magemaud said:

OMG! This warning could have been written specifically for Cesar! "Maria" is following the script to a tee.  

in which case maybe Cesar is just an actor?

• Love 5

Oh dear, you can't make this shit up.  In the scene where Angela is sitting on the bed in her work scrubs, yelling at Michael (when isn't she yelling at Michael) her top has pics of cartoon dogs and it says "feeling ruff" scrawled all over it.  Ha!  Yep.  And LOOKING ruff, too. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Big a little bit said:

Long time lurker and joined to post regarding Avery....I have a 22 year old daughter and hell.to.the.no!  WTF is wrong with her mom?  Also Darcey....That girl slutted up in a public bathroom for someone who catfished her.  Totally TV gold!  😂.  

You win for screen name

• Love 4
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think production found a car service that still used the classic London cab, much like when you hire a vintage Rolls Royce for a wedding instead of a stretch limo. That driver must have been well paid! 

I think he was well paid as well...he had to breath in the cloud of perfume and desperation that is Darcy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, magemaud said:

I thought Tom had rented two separate hotel rooms until I realized he said he'd gotten an Air BnB because he didn't want to take Darcey to his home. Why is that, I wonder? Is his place not as grand as he's made it out to be? Maybe he lives with his Mum? 

He doesn't want Darcy at his place because you KNOW she'd be going through his closets and rifling his desk drawers. She has no boundaries.

18 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

I thought he said he lives in Nottingham which is too far away if they’re hanging around in London.

I thought he was from Nottingham but lives in London now? He works "in Fashion" after all. Can't imagine that the Fashion scene in Nottingham is very brisk.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

When James Bond told Darcey he would send a car for her,  I  envisioned a chauffer driven limo or even a decent car service.  Not a local taxi cab.   Then when Darcey said "I've always wanted to ride in one of these!", the cab driver mumbles "unh huh", meaning 'what,  a car?'.  

I need to check again but it didnt even look like a proper Black Cab

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, configdotsys said:

My first impression of this guy is total arrogance. This is someone he's "known" for years now and the whole not showing up at the airport and instead sending a car so she can freshen up reeks of snobbery. Not sure where he lives but I'm not getting the impression that the AirBnb was rented because he's a gentleman. I think he got it either because he entertains others or has something to hide, or-- and I think this may be more likely-- he would be mortified to have his neighbors see the likes of Darcy coming and going from his home. She is entirely too over the top. He has probably seen plenty of her histrionics via text and wants to keep her at a distance to avoid embarrassment. There is something slimy about him to me. Mr. awkward had no problem asking in a sociopathic voice to see her friends boobs while Darcy was there and let out a smug laugh afterwards. Ugh. Not seeing what he has to offer. Darcy herself needs to go home, toss all the fakery, turn into a regular person and then go looking for love. Seems it is too late for that though.

It seems unpopular opinion here but I agree 100%!  I didn't get the impression that Tom was sending a car to the airport for the purpose of being thoughtful and considerate - he did it because he couldn't be inconvenienced to go himself and didn't want to subject himself to her *gasp* bad breath - oh the horror!  And I don't think the AirBNB for her was because he's a gentleman who is determined to treat her with the "respect she deserves".  I think he did it because he wasn't sure if he'd be attracted to her and didn't want to be stuck with her in the event she wasn't hot enough to bang.  Because in the next breath he mentions that if she "happens" to invite him to her place for an evening then so be it.  Sounds like he's ok with wham, bam thank you ma'am and out the door.  And that's pretty much the OPPOSITE of showing a woman respect.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Twopper said:

in which case maybe Cesar is just an actor?

tagging jik

Spoiler

he appears to be an "aspiring actor and model," but I don't think he has an actual cuh-reer outside of the nail salon. Personally, I don’t see him as having a future in either acting or modeling! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He doesn't want Darcy at his place because you KNOW she'd be going through his closets and rifling his desk drawers. She has no boundaries.

I thought he was from Nottingham but lives in London now? He works "in Fashion" after all. Can't imagine that the Fashion scene in Nottingham is very brisk.

7 hours ago, essexjan said:

As a Brit familiar with Ohio, WV and Pennsylvania (I have family in SE Ohio), Nottingham (the city) is like the Pittsburg of the UK.  The countryside and villages around (Nottinghamshire) are rather nondescript - they used to be primarily mining villages but all the mines are now closed and there's a lot of unemployment in rural areas. Because, after all, if the mine closes down, then it has a knock-on effect on all the small businesses around. The small towns are cultural deserts where the businesses in the town centres have closed, replaced by charity shops. It's not the most picturesque part of the UK. 

There are hundreds of different regional accents and dialects in the UK, along with several native languages (Welsh, Cornish, Manx, Scottish Gaelic and Irish Gaelic). We even have Welsh and Scottish Gaelic TV channels.

7 hours ago, Meowwww said:

It’s a Black Cab.  The drivers go through crazy extensive training and know every millimeter of London.   It’s actually quite a feat to pass the tests and become a driver.  

Ah, so it was a Black Cab. I was distracted and thought it was not

14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have friends in  both Newark and Lincolnshire, not too far from Nottingham. The work a few days in london and take the "rattler" down and back. Its like 1.10 by train for them. I know it sounds like a lot but it can take my friend who works at the BBC in White City London  close to an hour to get to his home in Putney, London.  Londoners have long commutes just to get across London. 

Re Accents. I would guess that there are twice as many accents in tiny Britain than there are in the entire USA. Its crazy how many. London has multiple accents.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I thought this, too @Pepper Mostly.  I took it as "I do NOT want her emotional self in my house."  I don't care if I was chatting with a male or female for four/five years I would not allow ANYONE in my house after meeting them in person after a few hours.  It was kinda sad yet kinda awesome at the same time to see that Tom

Spoiler

was in a First Date kinda mind and Darcy was in a Let's Bone Till Sunrise Then After a Sunrise Breakfast I Will Find a Ring in My Champagne kinda mood.

Not sure if that was from the episode airing next week as I thought I was in the Couples Thread.  If ya know Darcy, it will not be a shock.  I get the episodes mixed up!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I have friends in  both Newark and Lincolnshire, not too far from Nottingham. The work a few days in london and take the "rattler" down and back. Its like 1.10 by train for them. I know it sounds like a lot but it can take my friend who works at the BBC in White City London  close to an hour to get to his home in Putney, London.  Londoners have long commutes just to get across London. 

Heh. I'd love to have a commute that was only an hour. I work in Cambridge, MA and live ini Salem--only about 20 miles away but our antiquated, rattletrap, inefficient public transportation system makes my commute a hellish 2 hours each way!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Heh. I'd love to have a commute that was only an hour. I work in Cambridge, MA and live ini Salem--only about 20 miles away but our antiquated, rattletrap, inefficient public transportation system makes my commute a hellish 2 hours each way!

Pepper.. Im from New England. I lived in Peabody for 4 years, so yeah, apt comparison. My Mother used to drive from Woburn to Peabody and some days it was total hell. It was even  worse getting around Boston before the Big Big.

One of my best friends lives in N Andover and works At Novartis near Harvard. The commute is awful

• Love 4
3 hours ago, gavinmac said:

believe he has videochatted with her so she is definitely "real," she just has no intention of meeting him. It's also possible that she subcontracts out the tedious task of exchanging messages with him to an ugly woman (or man) and that she the pretty lady then shows up to this Ukranian "boiler room" full of scammers, computers, and phones only when necessary to create a video message saying "I love you baby" that is then sent to dozens of Cesars.

They do show him looking at a video, but it is not a video chat - it’s a video she made and sent him. As his boss/friend points out she never says anything personal in the videos she sends, not even his name. He only ever talks on the phone with her. I’m guessing the videos are made by models and sent to multiple suckers, meanwhile a call center of Russian grannies in babushkas work the phone lines to reel in every penny they can...

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Pepper.. Im from New England. I lived in Peabody for 4 years, so yeah, apt comparison. My Mother used to drive from Woburn to Peabody and some days it was total hell. It was even  worse getting around Boston before the Big Big.

One of my best friends lives in N Andover and works At Novartis near Harvard. The commute is awful

Say what you will, I love that damn Big Dig. Its beautiful now and It was worth every damn penny. (My son works in N. Andover--he's a chef at the Andover Inn!)

• Love 2

Caesar's storyline is so over-the-top fake that the only thing that will make it worth having to sit through it is if he makes it to Mexico and the catfish is that Thorne woman who is obese and claims to be a dancer but cannot dance for reasons that have nothing to do with her weight. I never watched her show because the publicity tour before the show aired revealed her to be a famewhore loser that was going to whine nonstop about how hard everything is for her while not taking ANY responsibility for her own actions. 

Then, he has to actually have a date with her somewhere that doesn't allow him to tune out her whiny bitching.

It's not that I don't think people still fall for those scams but moreso because it's not the least bit believable that he made enough money to send her $40k over five years and that his boss loaned him more money to go meet her. There wasn't any part of that dialog that was natural and I wouldn't be surprised to find out someone was holding que cards just off screen. 

I'll watch fakey fake trash but at least try and make it believable so that I can laugh at you instead of rolling my eyes and fast forwarding. I'm already skipping Darcey's segments and she's famewhore trash gold. It's just too much and she's getting really hard to look at. I keep staring and trying to figure out what she's done to herself.

• Love 8

Really, Darcey? You're following your heart, and that's all you can do? Aren't you in your mid-40s? Surely by now you know that there are other options by this point.

What on Earth did Tom have on top of his head? Some kind of ratty animal gasping its last breaths before expiring?

Tom and Darcey are beyond boring. "You're awesome!" "No, YOU are!" What riveting, snappy dialogue.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 8/19/2019 at 10:10 AM, islandgal140 said:

This show just never disappoints.

I think Darcy is a very pretty woman and I am all about a woman dressing and grooming herself however she g-d pleases, especially if she is paying for it, but seriously, has Darcy ever dressed casually? Has she ever worn a  dress that was at least knee length? A simple tailored pantsuit? Or jeans and a classic white blouse? Hell, jeans and a t-shit? Sneakers? It is like she is always on her way to the club. I get always wanting to look your best but she really needs to embrace a broader range of looks. I mean even during the pillow talk shows, her and her sister were always done up to the nines, even in their pjs they looked like they were going to a jammy themed party at The Tunnel (old night club in NYC really popular in the 90s). It is always just a ton makeup, a ton of hair extensions, the most dramatic of lashes. Its tew much!!!

Tom did catfish with his pics but him and Darcy did video chat, which we saw last week and even then people were thinking he looked different from his pics so I'm thinking Darcy had some idea the pics weren't 100% accurate. Darcy's first husband was no looker so I could imagine she doesn't require a David Gandy look alike, however, I think Darcy like a manly man and Tom ain't it. Tom has a complete lack of big dick energy. He doesn't even have medium dick energy. 

Tom looks as old if not older than Darcy. 

Yes, Avery is an adult, however, I don't see how with no signs of a steady income or employment, Avery could possibly qualify and be approved for a K1 without some type of sponsorship. So, in a sense, mom is indeed underwriting Avery's foolish dance with death.

Avery has just as many (if not more) blinking red lights of doom than her intended groom. I just question someone who flits from one fade to another who then converts to Islam out of the blue and after a few months flies off to marry some dude she has never really spent physical time with and marries within 2 days of landing there. Make that make sense. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that after 5 years or less of marriage, she gets tired of all the oppression and flies back home to be a porn star and confesses to have been eating pork and drinking hard liquor the whole time. 

Omar seems nice enough but again, we've seen him for a span of what 15 minutes? It is good that he has an actual profession as opposed to most of the ne'er do wells we see on this show. However, it should be noted that once he comes into this country (if he indeed does) I bet his degree won't mean shit. It might be better for them to go to another nation that will recognize his degree. Otherwise, it will be a case of Omar working as a warehouse worker at Amazon regaling his co-workers about how he used to be a doctor in his country

Even frigging Tom was bringing him up and went so far as to show a suggestive photo of Jesse to his barber.  That was just weird. 

Angela is an idiot for still entertaining Mihkul but she is a hoot. She said something about coming at something 4 ways and doing it that way she will inevitably be right. The way she said it, that accent made it a hoot!

My twins are dentists and at their dental school there was a program for dentists from other countries who wanted to get licensed in the US.  They had to take two years of classes in order to be able to qualify to take the board exam.  So Omar could come to the US and continue on in his profession after a couple of years of school here.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Thanks to 90 Day, she is a social media celebrity. She does paid promotions and endorsements. She gets freebies. She also has her 90 Day and Pillow Talk salaries. Her dad pays for everything else.

What is 90 Day?

On 8/19/2019 at 12:59 PM, libgirl2 said:

And I have a feeling Zied won't be too happy to be deceived like that! 

You really think Caesar will go to Cancun? Without Maria going? Are we going to get another Ricky and Melissa scenario? 

Look at the memory on you, Libgirl2!  I'm struggling with keeping everyone on all of the current 90 Day shows straight.  Remembering past seasons' casts is beyond me!

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

What is 90 Day?

Seriously? You seem to be familiar with it because you posted:

25 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

Look at the memory on you, Libgirl2!  I'm struggling with keeping everyone on all of the current 90 Day shows straight.  Remembering past seasons' casts is beyond me!

So my use of 90 Day is a way to refer to the 90 Day Fiance shows.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, A-Lo said:

My twins are dentists and at their dental school there was a program for dentists from other countries who wanted to get licensed in the US.  They had to take two years of classes in order to be able to qualify to take the board exam.  So Omar could come to the US and continue on in his profession after a couple of years of school here.

Correct. I used to work at Tufts dental school and we had a lot of foreign trained dentists in the Masters and Advanced Education programs (specialty training like Orthodontics or Periodontology). Most of them were subsidized by their governments and were expected to go back home, to teach in the dental schools there. Those who wanted to stay and practice in the US had to do two years of additional training for a DMD from Tufts. a separate credit from their BDS or DDS degrees. So they could technically list Dr. Soandso, BDS, DMD, MS (if they did a Master's) on their business cards. Not to mention any specialty certificates they have. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Didn’t follow when the migration to this site happened. Swore I’d never waste my hours again on anything 90 Day. Yet, here I am. It's like when some of us take a spoonful of Ben & Jerry's. But I do have a strategy – I watch on demand and FF through everyone but the three of them who interest me less.   

Rebecca – Pisses me off because of the deceptions, the open desperation, and finding Greasy Bohunk at all attractive. I think she should have put her foot down about renting a car -- "We'll walk, or get rides or cabs." I think many women who seek to date in cultures where the men are very dominant love to be bossed in the BR. But when they act like that outside the BR, why my stars, get out the smelling salts! Not only is she old enough to know better, but she has BEEN AROUND THIS VERY BLOCK with Husband #3. Her fights with BF over clothing, e.g., show such a lack of respect for him and his culture. As for Dollar Store Eric Clapton, I feel a bit sorry for him because he has no poker face and cannot conceal his disappointment and dismay at times about the catfishing. With three more weeks to put in. And no knowledge he’s violatin' a married woman. But have another toke, Dude, croak out another "byihtifull," and it's all good. For now. 

Duh-cey – Did she not learn a single thing last season? And why keep digging at a former partner? Keepin’ It Klassy as always. Her daughters are a lot more mature than she is. Ask me, my mother was always the biggest, attention-seeking child in our home. Few things worse than an aging woman or man still behaving like a young teen, cue Baby Jane Hudson. As for him, I can’t get past the chinchilla parked on his head. I think it’s a rug  and the line at the forehead wasn’t done too well. I have a hard time believing this baby-faced nerd is the ladykiller he says he is. Tom is probably some bookstore clerk trying to go Hollywood. Duhcey’s letdown when she first saw him in the bar was classic, and I’m sure she set to getting sh**faced as expediently as possible. What she actually needs a date with are Alcoholics Anonymous (or one of the alternatives) and Mr. Lithium. 

Big Ange – Watching her and Mykool is like having neighbors in the next apartment who get drunk and fight every single night. It  gets old. I am amused though by Ange and her cornpone sayings…and know she does a difficult paid job while all but raising her grandchildren. Forget peanuts, sweet potatoes, or peaches, can’t she order up some good ol’ boy in her own neck of the woods?  And Doug at the Cotton Patch needs to be on more, he is priceless. 

Edited by Tuneful
Whatta glorious s**tshow
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Christina said:

Caesar's storyline is so over-the-top fake that the only thing that will make it worth having to sit through it is if he makes it to Mexico and the catfish is that Thorne woman who is obese and claims to be a dancer but cannot dance for reasons that have nothing to do with her weight. I never watched her show because the publicity tour before the show aired revealed her to be a famewhore loser that was going to whine nonstop about how hard everything is for her while not taking ANY responsibility for her own actions. 

I'd watch the crap out of this! Whitney whining about something she can't do, Caesar still waiting for "Maria" to pop out.

ETA: Tuneful, I agree with your entire post except"dollar store Eric Clapton",  Greasy Bohunk is gold but leave my man Eric out!😁

Edited by blubld43
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Haha blubd,43, have you seen pics of EC in his early, poor, shabby years? I saw a resemblance. The difference is that EC had talent and taste ❣️

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Cammi said:

? I saw none of that? What episode is that from? 

I think Darcy may have an alcohol problem.  She has to have told herself that she was gonna keep it super cool and not act desperate and clingy.  I mean she has seen her footage and she has to have gotten an earful from friends and family. 

Spoiler

She held it together a little at the restaurant but by the time they get to the Airbnb she absolutely falls apart.  The blubbery crying, the rolling around on the bed displaying her "perfumed pubes" (tm - someone else wittier than me).  She is crying incoherently about liking herself or something and this guy has literally just met her in person a few hours ago.  

She pretty much guilts him into sleeping in the same bed with her.  And I think he only did that because he wanted her to stop crying.  

Her behavior seemed so.....boozy.  especially for someone who swore they weren't going to be weird, desperate or clingy.  I feel like had she been fully sober she would have been able to cloak her desperation and tears a little better.  The fact that she can't hold it together after having met this guy like a few hours ago makes me think she has an issue with alcohol.

She knows how she behaves when she has had a few too many and so for her to choose to drink enough to make her behave poorly when she first met this guy makes me think that she felt she needed the liquor to deal with the situation.

Edited by Drogo
Added spoiler tags
  • Love 6