Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Little Lies

• Start Topic

My thought about the guy with the eyebrows, Veronica used his sperm to have the daughter, that is if she is not trans because I get some vibe but I might be wrong.

Hotsy Totsy girlfriend is upset by anyone or anything that could possibly get between him/her and the money.

Angela shows Kayla the photo of some one Mah-kul is friends with on FB, she used the word "pitch" when referring to the womans profile picture...is that what all cool kids are saying now?  And also, run Kayla, run and hide your eggs.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Darcey, you are nowhere near being a Sloane Ranger or a member of Girls Aloud or the Spice Girls. Wiggy Spice. You should not have to make your driver wait at the airport for almost an hour before you decide what to wear and wash yourself up. A simple jacket, tank top or blouse, and decent stretchy denim jeans and booties or a riding boot would have been dressy enough. It was a bit much. Your new beau has a bit of a stiff upper lip and he really didn't seem all that in to the 'you' that turned up for lunch. Give him credit for having a separate room for you for a bit. Maybe you don't know what respect is. Enjoy having some of your own space and not trying so hard.

Avery, you are way over your head. No, you do not know Omar. He seems to be okay, but you really don't know him. And getting in to a marriage with a stranger is a bad idea. See how he handles things like anger. See how he treats people. See how he talks to you. You have a nice fantasy of marrying some foreign dude, but that won't solve whatever problems you have within. Nineteen is a little young to commit yourself to someone. And someone who comes with a lot of baggage and probably a troubled history. You don't know how he will treat you once 'married'.

Caesar, a fool and his money are soon parted. I would have cut 'Maria' off a long time ago.

Angela, things with you and Michael are not going to change. Cut him off, buy another phone.

Rebecca, maybe you can convince Zied to wash his hair. The honeymoon sure didn't last long. And again, you are hiding that you are married. He can't drive, you have to rent a car and pay for it, things are not going all that well in his homeland for you. The red f;lags are piling up.

Benjamin and Akini - Benjamin, how can you afford an international 'wife' or whatever she is. Nairobi is a long way away. Yes, she may be beautiful but she may only be looking for a green card. You don't have a lot to offer her. Your background is a bit sketchy, you want to be some sort of pastor, you have zero money, can't probably afford to bring her to the US, she may not want to live where you are, and there is something 'off' with you - the hair, the lackluster appearance, whatever. Traveller's cheques seem to be almost obsolete now. So much easier to take cash or to find an ATM somewhere.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20

Does anyone else think Desiree wants to be with Ben and Yami wants to be with Caeser and they would both be much better matches than "Maria" and Akini. 

Caeser belongs on Catfish not 90 Day Finance.

I can only imagine how much bacteria, fungus and other icky stuff is on Caesers smartphone from texting while pedicuring.

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • Love 19
On 8/12/2019 at 8:28 PM, magemaud said:

After liberally dousing herself in perfume from head to toe 

27E27B4B-99E0-4423-9263-C97B77D71D1F.jpeg

45 minutes later...she’s ready to meet James Bond 

19D93C64-8BD7-415D-A644-EE1E7FDAABB1.jpeg

9 minutes ago, DawnDavenport said:

Oh my dear lord! The only thing I could think about when she was "freshening up" in that bathroom is the scene from Monster where Charlize Theon is taking a sponge bath in a gas station bathroom:

Edited by DawnDavenport
Double post.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 8/12/2019 at 8:28 PM, magemaud said:

After liberally dousing herself in perfume from head to toe 

27E27B4B-99E0-4423-9263-C97B77D71D1F.jpeg

45 minutes later...she’s ready to meet James Bond 

19D93C64-8BD7-415D-A644-EE1E7FDAABB1.jpeg

Oh my dear lord. The first thing that popped into my head was the scene from Monster where Charlize Theron's character Eileen Wurnos is taking a sponge bath in a gas station bathroom:

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
Just now, DawnDavenport said:

Oh my dear lord. The first thing that popped into my head was the scene from Monster where Charlize Theron's charter Eileen is taking a sponge bath in a gas station bathroom:

Seriously, this woman is (at least) 44 years old (it's head to tell) with two teenage daughters who were already subjected to at least one of their mother's bad decisions (something tells me there's been many). Is their bio dad so worthless that he doesn't have custody? I'm beginning to think she is mentally insane putting random dick ahead of her children.

• Love 15

There’s SO MUCH to snark on but that needs to wait for another day, time for bed for me. Did anyone else notice that in Angela’s town, they sell “swee” potatoes? 

I actually took a pic of the sign from my TV screen but this forum is saying the file is too big to attach 😞

More tomorrow...

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I actually took a pic of the sign from my TV screen but this forum is saying the file is too big to attach 😞

I always have that problem with my screenshots but if you crop them as much as you can, they accept them 

• Useful 3
5 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

I don't think Avery can travel legally to Syria.  I know a few news correspondents travel there, but only briefly so perhaps they get very temporary visas.  I would think her mother could work together with US consulate people to prevent her from going there.

The USA doesn't ban its citizens from visiting Syria. No US consular officer or law enforcement officer has any lawful power to stop her from going to Syria. 

Some Europeans are visiting Syria as tourists these days, much of the country is safe. However, Syria basically isn't issuing tourist visas to American passport holders, and hasn't for the last 1-2 years. I've looked into it myself. 

Whether she can get some other kind of visa to move there or marry him there, I don't know. 

• Useful 12
  • Love 4
On 8/13/2019 at 8:57 PM, Spike said:

How about you change and freshen up in your hotel room?  And what kind of skank spreads her clothes all over a public bathroom floor?

Isn't that what hookers do, use public restrooms to fix themselves up for their next appointment?  Oh...and Darcy too.

British guy looked bald in his Skype video.  In his pictures had has straight hair.  Now he has a curly mop that seems to sit on top of straight hair.  Hair weave?

Avery, please go to Syria and get blown up.

I loved Michael's dead eye expression at Angela's latest rant.

Caesar, words fail me.

If you think Zied is jealous now, wait until he finds out Rebecca is still married.

New guy who has to buy his Kenyan bride.  Where have we seen this plotline before?

Edited by Dobian
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Darcey's ex has primary custody of their girls. He's a real estate agent and owns a bed and breakfast in the Catskills. When they shot their Silva Twins sizzle reel a decade ago, he was identified as an aspiring rapper. A white guy in his 30s aspiring to be a rapper.

...and the more responsible parent.....those poor children ..... goodness.

• Love 11

Darcy looks desperate and ridiculous. Where are her pants! A sharp leather cigarette skirt slit up to there might have been more appropriate.,   Men love lingerie, not some complicated Gucci faux leather body suit like she had on that she had probably been sweating in all day.  She is a very beautiful and curvaceous woman.  But, she is in her 40's and even though she may or may not have implants, she needs to wear a bra. She is all over the place with out it and those bodysuits don't work for eitherher or her sister. She may work in fashion, but she needs a mirror. She  needs to take a foot off the hair, lessen the heaviness of the eyelashes. She doesn't need all the crap. Tone it down. Everyone watching saw you choke when you first saw Tom. If his looks don't do it for you don't settle!!. He had just had his hair trimmed and he looked a wreck. His I'll fitting cheap looking suit was horrible. And he had not only made her uncomfortable once by the inappropriate comment of your friends boobs, he didn't even want to get her at the airport because 'she would have bad breath and probably be a bit smelly. What a nice sentiment! Now not everyone takes 45 minutes to freshen up in a airport loo, but she could have worn something nicer on the plane and just brushed her hair and teeth  and he could have shown up. He also did not send a limo. Did she have to pay for it?? She is so desperate, she is willing to lower her standards. This will be interesting....

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Does anyone else think Desiree wants to be with Ben and Yami wants to be with Caeser and they would both be much better matches than "Maria" and Akini. 

Add Veronica and Tim to the list. Seems to be a theme this season.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that while Ovary wants to move to Syria, Omar the Tooth Maker wants to come to the US?

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Paraphrasing Darcey in her TH: “Well, Tom looks a little different than his pictures. But that’s okay, what matters is on the inside.” 

Tom returning with champagne: “Do I look like you expected me to?” 

Darcey, following long awkward silence: "...................................................................................................................................................................(Gulp) better!” 

I thought it was pretty funny when Tom was talking about his "best angle", he definitely worked on that.  And Darcy? That was kind of him to get you a separate room. You just met.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

Paraphrasing Darcey in her TH: “Well, Tom looks a little different than his pictures. But that’s okay, what matters is on the inside.” 

Tom returning with champagne: “Do I look like you expected me to?” 

Darcey, following long awkward silence: "...................................................................................................................................................................(Gulp) better!” 

he doesn't seem her type at all.

• Love 7

Many say Caesar is getting scammed.  Has there been an actual scam before on the show?   It seems like when we think they are getting scammed the person is always real.  Not the intentions maybe but they are the person in the pics. 

I’m sure it’s been discussed before but doesn’t Darcy look older than 44 with all the work she has had done?   I think too much Botox can make you look like a 60 year old trying to look 30.  

• Love 11

I'll admit I have cleaned up in the Charles de Gaulle bathroom as we landed at 7am and no hotel check in until 3. I changed in the bathroom stall and wiped down with a few baby wipes, spayed some dry shampoo in my hair and off I went. I didn't realize the airport had showers 😂

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Happyfatchick said:

There is enough dumbassery to spread the globe this time around. But I agree the US owes the UK a big fat apology for that fiasco.  We really aren’t ALL stupid.

Also,  all stupid people don’t originate in Georgia; we are over-represented this season.

Darcy and her Rapunzel look, dear sweet baby Jesus.  She has so much extension going on, she can’t move without adjusting some hair.  And that’s the rub I guess:  no one - who actually GROWS hair to those ridiculous lengths - has their hands all IN their hair like that all the time.    Maybe she accidentally forgot her pants because her luxurious blond locks got in her way.   ?   (Remember when Whoopie Goldberg  used to say that?)

Apart from Zied’s hair, which could certainly use an oil change, he’s just gross on a level beyond anything I’ve ever seen on this show.  What is UP with that hair?  Is it meant to be slicked back and isn’t obeying?  It’s just so nasty, I just can’t.  Rebecca Rebecca.  This woman traveled half a globe to get laid and her ONE stipulation is that he can’t be aggressively jealous (while she doesn’t tell him she’s “technically” still married).  When Rebecca was having her “talk” with him, did I misunderstand that he thought it was justifiable to get physical if it was related to jealousy?  I was pretty sure that’s what he was trying to say.

I too feel like Angela keeps muddling along with Maaa-cle for the little bit of $ it put in her back pocket.  That’s getting to be a tired story line.  She’s gross too (and another Georgia participant: you’re welcome!), but she’s kind of funny in a sad way.  

The thing that always throws me sideways is how the American girls act in Muslim countries.  They just “met” in person, but before the meeting they all seem well versed on their expected behavior in the midst of Muslim culture.  They know what they signed up for.  Avery latched onto that guy in public like the little kid she is.  Rebecca (in the next weeks previews) with her arms and tats exposed insisting she most certainly IS going out like this.  And the other Angela (what’s her name?) last week acting like she wouldn’t be caught dead in the garments her 12 year old bought her.  (She was HORRIFIED, shaking her head and saying it looked like a graduation gown.  And it did for sure - but that’s what she signed up for, right?)

I mean, you aren’t IN America any more, Guuuurl, where your freedom of expression and your right not to be beaten in public are non-negotiable.   Psssst:  you have now exited the safe zone.  

I am not sure why some of you think it's only in Middle Eastern or Muslim majority countries where women's rights are limited. It happens here, too, all of the time. Some of you act like violence against women isn't a thing here. We have women getting killed in public by men just for turning them down. Hell, a big part of American history and culture has it's roots in oppressing women and minorities. 

• Love 21
33 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Forgive me, but I don’t understand why Darcy would need to have a sponge bath after her flight. NYC to London is only 7hrs. You shower/bathe with fresh clothes before you get on the airplane and you’re fine when you get off, maybe some mouthwash or a tooth brush is needed but how sweaty does someone get sitting in an airplane seat?!! That’s like me showering to go to work, sitting at a desk all day and then trying to wash myself in the work bathroom before I have dinner at 6pm.  WHY?????

A lot of people (like Darcy) act like flying is equivalent to running a marathon. It’s not. Yes I acknowledge that there are people with real anxieties about flying/airports, and I’m not making light of their suffering, but I don’t think Darcy’s one of them. She was concerned about looking nice maybe meet for dinner. 

Wasn't Tom supposed to provide her with a room to freshen up in or did he mean airport bathroom longue?

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Did anyone else see Zied not being really into Rebecca? On the ride away from the airport he wasn't even looking at her. And the previews from next week promises more of the usual idiot American, she is insisting on going out in a sleeveless top! With all her tats showing.  Zied is clearly into whatever sex he can get, but I imagine he will only go so far in defying most of his cultural norms.

Omar seems decent at first impressions, I am waiting to see what he thinks of her cross tattoo.

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, Laurie4H said:

Many say Caesar is getting scammed.  Has there been an actual scam before on the show?   It seems like when we think they are getting scammed the person is always real.  Not the intentions maybe but they are the person in the pics. 

The Christian stripper, forget her name, was being catfished. The catfish was using photos of some model.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, renatae said:

thought the whole reason for having a driver pick her up was so she could freshen up before seeing him? Did he really mean for her to do it in the bathroom?

What happened to her shit ton of luggage?  Did that poor driver who waited 45 minutes while she masked the stench in the bathroom have to sit outside the restaurant with it?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, Spike said:

What happened to her shit ton of luggage?  Did that poor driver who waited 45 minutes while she masked the stench in the bathroom have to sit outside the restaurant with it?

Probably was sent ahead with the film crew’s luggage.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I was cringing when Darcey got out of the car to enter the restaurant; her look SCREAMED “(not very) Pretty Woman”. And I think Tom was slightly mortified by her appearance. Those boots! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by SeeMyDaintyPaws
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12