Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Pack Your Bags

• Start Topic

On 8/18/2019 at 6:25 PM, Azanscrazyhair said:

I propose we all take a shot when Darcey mentions Jessie or Tom popping the question

Yeah......no, as I, too, have one of those job things and I gotta keep a clear head.  

• Love 2
On 8/13/2019 at 11:44 AM, MajorNelson said:

Names, I know not...

WHAT? Well it is a nutso conversation, and I do think some part of it was going on in another medium, but....

My view was/is that Jesse is in green, because, as I recall, I remember hearing Darcy say on the show that she "gave him my heart."  And that matches her wanting a fairytale princess outcome form these half-witted find-a-mate overseas misadventures.   And I also think it seems easier to me for Jesse to be doing the accusing.  Could be wrong.  If there's any credence in the charge, who is the cheater in this ldr?

On 8/13/2019 at 12:32 PM, configdotsys said:

Definitely nutso. The other giveaway is that next to the green messages are checkmarks. One checkmark means the message was delivered and two means that the message was read by the recipient so it was Darcy sending those. I wish there was more!

On 8/13/2019 at 1:29 PM, magemaud said:

Darcey often uses the phrase "I gave you my heart" and Jesse always said something about wishing her "the best" so I believe the text on the left side is Darcey. Also, at the bottom, if you enlarge the screen it does say "missed voice call (at 3:00 AM?)" on January 16th, so I think Darcey was telling the truth when she told Stacy that Jesse had called her in the middle of the night. 

Look! A SCAPE goat!

Edited to add: another reason why I think the left text is from Darcey, she's FAR more "wordy" than Jesse and texts like she talks, in bursts. His responses appeal more measured and calm. 

I'm also convinced that she met Tom around the same time she met Jesse when she was trolling the internet for love, and has kept him on the back burner as Plan B if things didn't work out with Jesse

Darcey & Jesse are communicating on Whatsapp. It’s basically the best invention for long distance relationships and friendships, even if it’s now owned by Facebook. The green is definitely Darcey, which only confirms to me that Jesse is a willing participant and not the victim in their annoying relationship. 

On 8/21/2019 at 5:21 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I will say it!  I was 32 and 34 when I had my kids  - perfect age for me.  (My then hubby was 3 years older than I.)  I am in NO hurry to be a gramma (I am 54 now) and I will tell you:  It is exhausting to run after them (I work with kids, I am the sped teacher.)  Women who offer up free day care 5 days a week must be NUTS or super fit!!!  Bolded part:  Mothra, how did you know my retirement plans?

Back on topic?  Angela - you are crazy, girl!!!!

I was the same age as you when I had mine. I’m older than you are now and I’m not urging my kids to have children so I can be a grandma. I get exhausted just thinking about all the free babysitting that will be requested. I hope they wait until I’m dead. 

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, nytonc said:

I was the same age as you when I had mine. I’m older than you are now and I’m not urging my kids to have children so I can be a grandma. I get exhausted just thinking about all the free babysitting that will be requested. I hope they wait until I’m dead. 

Ha!!  I have told both my boys (they are in college, neither has a gf) that I will be in Glacier, Sweden or Norway so yeah....hard pass on the babysitting.  We went out to a popular burger joint a while ago and there was a rather, how can I say this, enthusiastic gramma and Lord I wanted her to pipe down.  "Oh yes that is a good girl!  Oh wow are you loving your dinner?  Oh my gosh look at her eat!"  On and on plus she was REALLY loud.  Yeah if there is an emergency, of course I can help.  I plan on working part time in retirement (which is 15 years away, perhaps more) so again, pass on the babysitting.  You can procreate?  You can pay for daycare.

• LOL 4
28 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Ha!!  I have told both my boys (they are in college, neither has a gf) that I will be in Glacier, Sweden or Norway so yeah....hard pass on the babysitting.  We went out to a popular burger joint a while ago and there was a rather, how can I say this, enthusiastic gramma and Lord I wanted her to pipe down.  "Oh yes that is a good girl!  Oh wow are you loving your dinner?  Oh my gosh look at her eat!"  On and on plus she was REALLY loud.  Yeah if there is an emergency, of course I can help.  I plan on working part time in retirement (which is 15 years away, perhaps more) so again, pass on the babysitting.  You can procreate?  You can pay for daycare.

That guys wife was sitting behind me on a flight to Kauai. Never shut up. He was overboard trying to engage his grandson, makes me  Stabby   I am that grandma who you speak of.  My son and his wife started late (38-40) I’m good for a couple of hours even when I don’t have to fetch or get on the floor to play board games I’m pooped. I really don’t know how they do it. 

Rebbeca saying I’ve never seen him like this.  WTF you’ve been talking to him through Alicia’s in wonderlands magic mirror, how would you have seen that behavior.  She is emotionally stunted. 

No one found the bag full of cash bizarre?  he works as a personal trainer right?  Doesn’t makes any sense . . He’s got me scratching my head.  I can’t get over the family being so happy wanting to celebrate this union. 

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

That guys wife was sitting behind me on a flight to Kauai. Never shut up. He was overboard trying to engage his grandson, makes me  Stabby   I am that grandma who you speak of.  My son and his wife started late (38-40) I’m good for a couple of hours even when I don’t have to fetch or get on the floor to play board games I’m pooped. I really don’t know how they do it. 

Me neither.    My hubby is a gunsmith and the lower level of our house is his workshop, so maybe the fact that we have (clears throat) more than a few rifles (all unloaded) in the house will turn them off, lol!!!  It is funny you say "Makes me stabby" as my hubby says that all the time!!!

Yeah - you want me babysit during naptime?  Okay!!!

• Love 4