Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Pack Your Bags

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, sonder said:

Darcey’s “friend” with her cleavage flash and her comments to Darcey’s “man.” Odd! 

I'd like to know how many marriages Darcey's friend has broken up.  She's a total predator and doesn't even try to hide it.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Dobian said:

I'd like to know how many marriages Darcey's friend has broken up.  She's a total predator and doesn't even try to hide it.

I actually expected her to say she did that as a way of showing Darcy that she's stupidly picked (as usual) just another a**hole.

Maybe she did and it was edited out for drama

• Love 6

I can't find a screen shot, but did anyone else notice the pic of Jessie shirtless in this episode?  He was holding a bottle in front of his abs, but it look weird.  What I could see of his stomach looked like it was pouching out or something.

(sorry if this was already mentioned, I didn't see anything about it)

58 minutes ago, Spike said:

They probably watched the first hour of the next episode on demand.  There should be a separate thread for that.

Thanks. I would've thought that except for the places I go for these shows usually posts the stuff that's available before the normal air date and haven't seen one. 😉

Edited by 100Proof
  • Love 1

Posts discussing next week's episode (which is available On Demand) have been removed.  

Folks, it's your responsibility to know which topic you're posting in and which episode you're watching.  Don't spoil others. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

They had some somewhat interesting interplay.  Darcy is saying over and over all this I gave you my heart stuff, and Jesse was saying that Darcy had a side piece, several times, and Darcy kept acting confused. and denying it.

Was this "side piece" information in the texts?  

Yowza...wonder if it was Tom?

That episode last night was truly a glorious train wreck.  

That friend helping Cesar pack looked positively mortified that "Maria" hadn't even yet bought her ticket (even though Cesar had sent her the money quite some time ago), and yet here he was packing for the trip anyway, with a ring on board to boot.  

"I don't think she loves him.  I think she loves what he does for her."   

Truer words were never spoken on a 90DF episode.  

• Love 12
11 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

They had some somewhat interesting interplay.  Darcy is saying over and over all this I gave you my heart stuff, and Jesse was saying that Darcy had a side piece, several times, and Darcy kept acting confused. and denying it.

You know, @MajorNelson, I think we have it reversed. A friend told me that Darcy is the green text so it was Jessie who said there is nobody. Very strange conversations going on there. Most is on separate lines but for space sake, I put them together.

Darcy: It's in your hands.

Jessie: Me and who?

Darcy: I wish you the best. Do you

Jessie: You hurt me

Darcy: No. You hurt me. I'm tired of being a Scape goat

Jessie: I gave you my heart! Who? I gave you my heart and you hurt me. There is nobody ? What do you mean? What do you mean? I gave you my heart. 

IMG_3187.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Was this "side piece" information in the texts?  

Yowza...wonder if it was Tom?

Names, I know not...

51 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

You know, @MajorNelson, I think we have it reversed. A friend told me that Darcy is the green text so it was Jessie who said there is nobody. Very strange conversations going on there. Most is on separate lines but for space sake...

WHAT? Well it is a nutso conversation, and I do think some part of it was going on in another medium, but....

My view was/is that Jesse is in green, because, as I recall, I remember hearing Darcy say on the show that she "gave him my heart."  And that matches her wanting a fairytale princess outcome form these half-witted find-a-mate overseas misadventures.   And I also think it seems easier to me for Jesse to be doing the accusing.  Could be wrong.  If there's any credence in the charge, who is the cheater in this ldr?

Edited by MajorNelson
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, Spike said:

But if Tom dumps her she needs to be able to “try to make it work” with Jesse.

OMG. Don't give them any ideas.    Darcey is my least favorite on all this trash i watch.  That's saying.a lot when you watch Love after Lockup

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Names, I know not...

WHAT? Well it is a nutso conversation, and I do think some part of it was going on in another medium, but....

My view was/is that Jesse is in green, because, as I recall, I remember hearing Darcy say on the show that she "gave him my heart."  And that matches her wanting a fairytale princess outcome form these half-witted find-a-mate overseas misadventures.   And I also think it seems easier to me for Jesse to be doing the accusing.  Could be wrong.  If there's any credence in the charge, who is the cheater in this ldr?

Definitely nutso. The other giveaway is that next to the green messages are checkmarks. One checkmark means the message was delivered and two means that the message was read by the recipient so it was Darcy sending those. I wish there was more!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

OMG. Don't give them any ideas.    Darcey is my least favorite on all this trash i watch.  That's saying.a lot when you watch Love after Lockup

That is saying a lot, because there is smug Megan and telenovela Lizzie.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Darcey often uses the phrase "I gave you my heart" and Jesse always said something about wishing her "the best" so I believe the text on the left side is Darcey. Also, at the bottom, if you enlarge the screen it does say "missed voice call (at 3:00 AM?)" on January 16th, so I think Darcey was telling the truth when she told Stacy that Jesse had called her in the middle of the night. 

Look! A SCAPE goat!

Edited to add: another reason why I think the left text is from Darcey, she's FAR more "wordy" than Jesse and texts like she talks, in bursts. His responses appeal more measured and calm. 

I'm also convinced that she met Tom around the same time she met Jesse when she was trolling the internet for love, and has kept him on the back burner as Plan B if things didn't work out with Jesse

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Darcey often uses the phrase "I gave you my heart" and Jesse always said something about wishing her "the best" so I believe the text on the left side is Darcey. Also, at the bottom, if you enlarge the screen it does say "missed voice call (at 3:00 AM?)" on January 16th, so I think Darcey was telling the truth when she told Stacy that Jesse had called her in the middle of the night. 

Look! A SCAPE goat!

It would have been 9 or 10 in the morning where he is so it’s not like it was a middle of the night reach out on his end.  He probably didn’t know or care it might wake her.

• Love 2

African wedding? Does Angela not know that Africa is a continent with 54 countries. Different ethnicities within each country or region are going to have different traditions. But I guess it's all the same to her...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11
On 8/12/2019 at 11:46 AM, MajorNelson said:

To be fair, he didn't buy a CZ ring, but a "manufactured" diamond, which is far far better thing, just not a natural diamond.

The sales lady said it was a “lab stone” not diamond so I wondered if it was moissanite or something like that.  It would be hard to get a gold setting like that for $200 so I wondered if the whole thing was made up for us viewers.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

That friend helping Cesar pack looked positively mortified that "Maria" hadn't even yet bought her ticket (even though Cesar had sent her the money quite some time ago), and yet here he was packing for the trip anyway, with a ring on board to boot.  

And a bunch of chocolate underwear...Sheesh!

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Love 2
On 8/12/2019 at 3:32 PM, RealReality said:

Interesting.  In my line of work I'd be shocked to get a call.  It happens every now and again and it's cool.  I think it's a better way to convey tone....I can't use emojis when messaging a judge so the phone call can be a better way of making suggestions not sound confrontational.

One day, well all just have a device that transmits our thoughts without having to type or speak.  Obviously the robots will have killed me before that time. 

That's going to be a very dangerous device.  😉

• Love 3

I'm hoping that Angela is looking at Rebecca, and wondering why she (Angela) doesn't look as good at the same age.  I'm also hoping for a jealous outburst from Angela during the tell-all.

Speaking of looks, I think Tiffany is absolutely gorgeous.

• Love 4
On 8/11/2019 at 8:32 PM, Chickabiddy said:

Angela is just all kinds of delusional nasty to ask that  her daughter  donate an egg or rent her womb out so her geriatric mother can live out her fantasy with her boy toy. Words fail me on the astronomical heights of narcissistic selfishness that are required to ask such a thing....on TV no less. And for those of you who have been patient enough to plow through my posts, you know that words don’t often fail me. But Holy Hell!

Not only all this (and I so agree), Angela didn't ASK her daughter. She basically demanded an egg, and then, when denied, demanded use of her daughter's womb, and, when her daughter looked understandably dubious, employed all sorts of guilt and manipulation to get her to give in. Nauseating.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

Not only all this (and I so agree), Angela didn't ASK her daughter. She basically demanded an egg, and then, when denied, demanded use of her daughter's womb, and, when her daughter looked understandably dubious, employed all sorts of guilt and manipulation to get her to give in. Nauseating.

I nominate this for the creepiest storyline ever in the 90DF franchise. The best I can say for Angie is that she didn't ask her daughter to have Michael's baby the old fashioned way.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I nominate this for the creepiest storyline ever in the 90DF franchise. The best I can say for Angie is that she didn't ask her daughter to have Michael's baby the old fashioned way.

Or Michael and Angela use a condom together and then they attempt low budget impregnation.

• LOL 1
On 8/11/2019 at 10:57 PM, iwasish said:

His friend pretty much told him. His customer told him.. hell the sales lady told him. He’s as delusional as Nicole, but at least he’s supporting himself. Aside from getting loans from his employer. 

I’m getting one strange vibe though... he was quick enough to buy her a cz ring “ she’ll never know”. That strikes me as out of character for someone who professes that this woman is the love of his life. Sending her all kinds of cash over the years and yet cheaps  out on the ring. Something off about that. 

He's running out of money! He never expected to be doing this 5 years later. That's why pretty soon here "Maria" will be on the phone asking Cesar if he heard on the news that the Ukraine was abducted by aliens . 

On 8/11/2019 at 11:32 PM, Chickabiddy said:

Angela is just all kinds of delusional nasty to ask that  her daughter  donate an egg or rent her womb out so her geriatric mother can live out her fantasy with her boy toy. Words fail me on the astronomical heights of narcissistic selfishness that are required to ask such a thing....on TV no less. And for those of you who have been patient enough to plow through my posts, you know that words don’t often fail me. But Holy Hell!

I was cracking up at how she kept saying "tote it". When she was talking about toting it I was whaaaat? Just no. Let's do the Algebra shall we??  50 (yrs) 🌞🚬+🍺= NO

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

[Flashback to Michael explaining how he ONLY got a BJ in exchange for offering some poor girl a ride home.]

Angela: I'M NOT GOING TO MARRY SOMEONE WHO CALLS ME THEIR ELDER.

Me: Um...me thinks you're worried about the wrong issue here...

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 8/12/2019 at 2:03 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don't think they are talking about anything. My gut is telling me that this relationship, like the one with Jesse, is fake and made for TV in an effort to keep her on the show. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out that she trolled dating sites looking for someone to be on the show with her. So what is motivating him? Who knows, 

I think Darcy has no means of earning a steady income so has come up with this contrived "gig" that TLC is complicit with to keep the ball rolling with continuous and ridiculous international hook-ups. 

It also struck me (as superficial and shallow as this observation is...please indulge me) that in addition to everything so fake and false about her appearance Darcy seems to have packed on a few extra pounds that her new "beau" might or might not find attractive. 

In any event, I'm glad that her daughter's father is (presumably) available to parent them while Darcy is on the road to TLC burnout...may they learn some valuable life lessons from their mother's seemingly endless shenanigans abroad.

'

• Love 7
18 hours ago, magemaud said:

I don’t see Darcey as the bikini type. I picture her more in a black one piece, very high cut on the sides with mesh cut outs. 

You’ve put a lot of thought into that?

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, iwasish said:
19 hours ago, magemaud said:

I don’t see Darcey as the bikini type. I picture her more in a black one piece, very high cut on the sides with mesh cut outs. 

You’ve put a lot of thought into that?

Not really, she’s just a stereotype of women I’ve seen at local beach clubs, decked out in designer bathing suits wearing tons of makeup and jewelry, but they NEVER get anywhere near the water 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9
49 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Not really, she’s just a stereotype of women I’ve seen at local beach clubs, decked out in designer bathing suits wearing tons of makeup and jewelry, but they NEVER get anywhere near the water 

I agree, and you can always spot the difference in skin color between the waxed/lasered area and the natural. Darcy does not have a bikini body. Not with those tits. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Gobi said:

The way they talked about “toting it”.  Like it was gym shoes! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Russia and Ukraine have a disproportionate number of women online playing the love scam game.   It works the same way the Nigerian prince inheritance scam works. The scammer promises the mark millions of dollars from the inheritance but you just need to send a little money first for taxes, then for customs, then for administrative fees, then some surprise comes up and you're so close to getting the millions of dollars but you just have to send a few hundred/thousand more.  Of course, the inheritance does not exist.

The beautiful Ukrainian bride also doesn't exist. Maria may exist, but she has no interest in ever meeting Cesar.  All that a Ukrainian love scammer wants is for the man to send her money every month, and send her money for plane tickets, and she'll come up with excuse after excuse of why she can't meet him, like "I missed the flight" "Immigration problems" "There's a war," etc.  They never meet the guy, they don't want him coming to Ukraine and messing up their shit.

If this particular scammer meets Cesar it will only be because of this TV show and the potential windfall from appearing on it.

Edited by gavinmac
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
14 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

How can a woman watch her boyfriend ask to see her friend's titties, and still hope to get a proposal the first time they meet?

Well, I mean Darcy was so "cool" about tom asking to see her boozy friend's tits and she is really NOT going to act desperate this time so he will for sure propose on the spot.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, RealReality said:

Well, I mean Darcy was so "cool" about tom asking to see her boozy friend's tits and she is really NOT going to act desperate this time so he will for sure propose on the spot.  

Spoiler

OMG! That cab ride to meet Tom, she ran the gamut of emotion from  giddy with excitement to teary-eyed and depressed and back again at least 3 times. 

Moved into a spoiler. Sorry wrong thread!

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 1
Just now, iwasish said:

OMG! That cab ride to meet Tom, she ran the gamut of emotion from  giddy with excitement to teary-eyed and depressed and back again at least 3 times. 

Exactly!  What guy wouldn't want to put a ring on it?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

Exactly!  What guy wouldn't want to put a ring on it?

Spoiler

And she was so annoyed he wasn’t at the airport so she could do the dramatic run into his arms and wrap her legs around him, get her flowers and have all eyes in the airport on her. 

Sorry wrong thread!

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Are you guys watching the same episode as me?  My "Pack Your Bags" is 2 hours long, and in previews for next week they show Darcy dolling up in a restroom.  Also Avery hasn't yet left the USA.

Now ON DEMAND has a show called "Little Lies Part 1" which has Avery meeting Omar.  Not sure of the Darcy storyline.  Is only 40 minutes long.

Maybe there is more than one version???

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Are you guys watching the same episode as me?  My "Pack Your Bags" is 2 hours long, and in previews for next week they show Darcy dolling up in a restroom.  Also Avery hasn't yet left the USA.

Now ON DEMAND has a show called "Little Lies Part 1" which has Avery meeting Omar.  Not sure of the Darcy storyline.  Is only 40 minutes long.

Maybe there is more than one version???

Yes some people watch the first hour of next week’s episode on demand and post in the wrong thread.  

• Love 2
20 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

20 hours ago, Gobi said:

I believe it's all fuck-and-awe shenanigans.

The Queen of Crass is too busy raising her deviant daughter Scottie's kids to even entertain bringing a new baby into her brood.

Also, I will be shocked (shocked, I'm tellin' ya) if she *ever* brings Michael over here.  I think she's using him as a means to the end for the TLC paycheck...and let's not forget she is also the Queen of Crass on reality TV shows such as Maury, so this ain't her first time at the proverbial rodeo.  She tried dumping him once accusing him of stealing from her ATM, which she recanted (probably because Sharp became involved because that was a very serious allegation).  She then dumped him on the Tell All because he dared to refer to her as his elder (which she is but was totally irrational in her reaction).  IMO, she was clearly looking for a reason to slide out from under her relationship with him and not have to go through with the K1 visa and still get her TLC paycheck.

I think when Sharp/TLC approached her for another season, she decided to "reconcile" with Michael because of the easy money.  Of course, he's a scammer himself, so I have no sympathy for him in this situation, but I do hope he's getting his share of the TLC money out of the harpy.

IMO, the only way she would even remotely contemplate having another baby is if she had guaranteed paid bookings on every TV reality show possible, and I still don't think she'd go through with it.

I think she's making her story line as outrageous (i.e., disgusting) as possible just to earn her spot on the show and that almighty TLC check.  

Just my opinion and all, plus I haven't eaten yet today so I'm extra sassy and cranky.  😄 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, gavinmac said:

Russia and Ukraine have a disproportionate number of women online playing the love scam game.   It works the same way the Nigerian prince inheritance scam works. The scammer promises the mark millions of dollars from the inheritance but you just need to send a little more first for taxes, then for customs, then for administrative fees, then some surprise comes up and you're so close to getting the millions of dollars but you just have to send a few hundred/thousand more.  Of course, the inheritance does not exist.

The beautiful Ukrainian bride also doesn't exist. Maria may exist, but she has no interest in ever meeting Cesar.  All that a Ukrainian love scammer wants is for the man to send her money every month, and send her money for plane tickets, and she'll come up with excuse after excuse of why she can't meet him, like "I missed the flight" "Immigration problems" "There's a war," etc.  They never meet the guy, they don't want him coming to Ukraine and messing up their shit.

If this particular scammer meets Cesar it will only be because of this TV show and the potential windfall from appearing on it.

I posted this to another thread but Dr. Phil had a guy on who was involved in exactly this scam.  Only his "bride" was supposedly in Africa.  He was selling his blood to send her money twice a week.  Even after Dr. Phil have him proof of the scam, he still didn't believe it.   He was diagnosed by a psychiatrist with a delusional disorder, but he called it looking on the bright side.  

Scammers gonna scam and there are always going people ready to fall for it.  Case in point:  Ceaser and Nicole. I wouldn't put it past either one of them to sell their blood to send money for soul mates.

• Love 4
On 8/12/2019 at 1:22 PM, Persnickety1 said:

Reading this and seeing Darcy's ridiculous texts with Tom above, I'm starting to wonder if there's some app out there specializing in cliched and cavity-inducing sweet nothings to send to your online "love."  

Well, I was talking to a guy online once and was almost certain he was a scammer. He kept sending me these over the top messages so finally one day I pasted one into Google and found a site with his “message” and others. It wasn’t necessarily specifically for texting, but I can see people searching and finding things to say that way. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, DanaMB said:

Well, I was talking to a guy online once and was almost certain he was a scammer. He kept sending me these over the top messages so finally one day I pasted one into Googleand found a site with his “message” and others. It wasn’t necessarily specifically for texting, but I can see people searching and finding things to say hat way. 

That's hilarious!  Did he grossly overuse emojis as well?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

That's hilarious!  Did he grossly overuse emojis as well?  

Amazingly, no. But the messages were eye-roll inducing. I can see dumb women desperate for love falling for it. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Amazingly, no. But the messages were eye-roll inducing. I can see dumb women desperate for love falling for it. 

But he reaallly loooved yoou!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2