Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Pack Your Bags

• Start Topic

LOL DJ Doug!

Grangela if the wedding happens, just go to the courthouse get married and have a backyard bbq with Nigerian food from some African restaurant. There has to be one somewhere nearby.

I wonder if the grandkids Big Ang is taking care of is Scottie's.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

I swear Darcy wore that same outfit when she was visiting Jessie. She is truly a fashion victim. 

Avery and the phone. Going to a unsafe part of the world the one thing you dont want to be without is your damn phone. Yet she says oh well I dont need a phone. She's deluded. 

• Love 16

So, I thought Zied looked like a giant sixth grade boy. I am not sure why he added grease to his hair or why he didn't know that a rental car might be costly. That seemed odd to me that he didn't think to offer to pay for the rental since he suggested it. It also indicates to me that Rebecca is probably paying everything on this trip and will probably end up marrying a big kid.

Caesar is sad. I think he is another Nicole. 

Timothy is in denial if he can't see how much his ex still wants to be with him.

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, IllLitShips said:

So, I thought Zied looked like a giant sixth grade boy. I am not sure why he added grease to his hair or why he didn't know that a rental car might be costly. That seemed odd to me that he didn't think to offer to pay for the rental since he suggested it. It also indicates to me that Rebecca is probably paying everything on this trip and will probably end up marrying a big kid.

Caesar is sad. I think he is another Nicole. 

Timothy is in denial if he can't see how much his ex still wants to be with him.

Zied strikes me as a man child that sleeps until noon and then runs around all night with his friends. Now he wants to meet an older American woman in a hotel....his parents treat him like a minor that the American hussy will corrupt.

• Love 19
18 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

DJ Doug 4 lyfe.

Think of all the business he's going to bring in with just that one appearance!

All of you were too fast for me with the live chat.  Love that Zied is an even bigger catfish.  You can't tell me he showed her a picture of that body without filters.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12

Will Avery's phone even work in Lebanon or Syria? Does she need to buy a new SIM card? Does she face exorbitant roaming charges?

The course of true love is never easy. There will be obstacles and setbacks.  If she was a bit older, has finished school, has some sort of marketable job skill, do what you want. A young kid fresh from high school who has found a new religion, new way of life, and a fiancé she hasn't really met? From a war-torn country that has travel and safety bans? Where does she get the money for the plane ticket? Good luck to her if she gets there.

Rebecca and Zied are both a little different looking. Dude needs a nice hot shower with some shampoo. Red flag already with him having no car, no friend's car, and she has to rent one. More money for her to spend.

Colombia guy with the eyebrows - what is the deal, what is the catch? Your ex girlfriend isn't going to let you just leave the nice little setup you have with her. And you can't really expect the new girlfriend to be part of some weird extended family.

Grangela, not many people will carry a baby out of the goodness of their hearts. I think in Canada, you can't charge anyone to do so. Why would your daughter want to do so? How can you support everyone on your nurse's assistant salary?

Caesar, I hope this Ukrainian beauty is real and genuinely wants you. How could you find $40,000 to send to her. I wouldn't have that kind of money and it certainly wouldn't go to someone in some country who has general chats with me - seriously, do you ever talk about anything personal?

Everyone is equal and no one is out of anyone's league -really. You might want a more simple life with someone who may be genuinely interested in you. Ask yourself what Maria has ever done for you besides stroke your ego? She's drained your savings and hasn't offered much in return.

Darcey, I too love British men, but this one is a bit off. It's great that he will send a car for you to pick you up from the airport. His being interested in your friend's assets was a bit off-putting. And you have to look your best for him? Let him see you with flight flattened hair, no makeup, grungy, etc. If he likes the worst of you, he will love the real you. You just seem desperate to get engaged to someone, anyone. Insecurity, the need for validation, what? To stick it to Jesse? You haven't worked on yourself or changed at all, except for your bra size.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
28 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I can't snark on Caesar; I actually feel sorry for him.  Where are his family and friends? Surely, there must be someone in his life that can talk some sense into him. 

Talk about bad decisions.  The immature teens on "Unexpected" seem to have more sense than these folks. 

His friend pretty much told him. His customer told him.. hell the sales lady told him. He’s as delusional as Nicole, but at least he’s supporting himself. Aside from getting loans from his employer. 

I’m getting one strange vibe though... he was quick enough to buy her a cz ring “ she’ll never know”. That strikes me as out of character for someone who professes that this woman is the love of his life. Sending her all kinds of cash over the years and yet cheaps  out on the ring. Something off about that. 

• Love 20

I don’t think Darcy wants to marry Tom. Someone here said she just wants to keep being on the show. The show IS 90 Day Fiancé afterall and she’s not been proposed to once.... I think she’s just concerned at being called out at this point? The show ain’t International Bachelorette. So she just keeps talking about proposals. Her relationship is as fake as her tatas. Ain’t no real boyfriend gonna ask to see your friends boobs and expect to live to see the light of day! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

Watching Darcy head again for disaster is mind boggling. She is literally making all the same mistakes with just a new country and older man.  I think her “friend” Reika was very inappropriate as well, but I think Tom will totally have those eyelashes swimming in tears before long. I feel for Caesar in someways but it’s been 5 years and he got in touch with TLC so who are we to say that he isn’t just playing us all.  If I were Avery’s mother I would terrified to send my daughter, who can’t even remember her phone, to a Middle Eastern country. She doesn’t have any common sense.

• Love 12

If Avery has any savings in the bank, she can do with them what she likes. Nothing for her mother or parents to do except not pay for any plane tickets or anything that will get her to Lebanon or Syria. The little girl has zero idea what she may be in for, and most likely some very very painful life lessons.

2 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Come on.  She EXPLAINED that she doesn't want to seem desperate.  Why are you guys doubting her?

Is Tom not able to book a flight for himself to New York and meet with Darcey on her home turf? Is he paying for her to visit him? Granted, I wouldn't want someone I haven't met paying for things for me. He could have asked to meet her halfway - like Iceland or Bermuda.

• Love 7

Jesse at one point said Darcy had a physical fight with and was arrested for hitting Stacy. I believe it. There were flashes when Darcy and Stacy were out with Reina when Stacy advised Darcy to go slow with Tom and she turned on her and very nastily said something about Stacy’s 3 yr fling and begrudging her the same.  Stacy backed off very quickly. I can easily see a loaded Darcy taking a swing at her when she’s feeling “desperate” and thinking Stacy isn’t supportive enough or out of plain jealousy. I can also see her physically attacking a guy. I think she pushed Jesse around and I can see it escalating as she grows older, alone and more desperate. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Even with his face blurred out, Rebecca’s Not Quite Ex reminds me of Mohammed! Wouldn’t that make a great plot twist! 

489EE2B4-CA20-48F1-B301-62F782D3D5AE.jpeg

That doesn’t even look like Rebecca. There’s no wart by her nose. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cammi said:

don’t think Darcy wants to marry Tom. Someone here said she just wants to keep being on the show.

The mortgage payments on that house in Middletown, CT aren’t cheap. She needs to keep this gravy train going as long as possible. 

• Love 9

Quotes of the night:

"I'm gonna get a damn egg!"  Uh...Walmart?

"I'm a different person now"  No, you're still the same dumb Darcey

"She can't wait for me much longer" Um, Caesar, you're the one who's been waiting for her

• LOL 6
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Is Tom not able to book a flight for himself to New York and meet with Darcey on her home turf? Is he paying for her to visit him?

I think the production value of this particular show is like that of a travel show -- which I'm enjoying. So the American goes abroad.

• Love 4

Apropos Angela toting an egg...which ain't gonna happen as it's too expensive...I think there's some confusion about IVF treatments here. It is *possible* that Angela could get pregnant on her own, hey, I hit menopause at 54 and actually accidentally got preggers at 49. But once the eggs run out, there's no biological baby possibility left in you, which is likely in Angela and most women her age. However, women as old as 63 have given birth to babies created by test-tube embryos implanted in their wombs. It makes no sense for such a non-bio-embryo to be implanted in the daughter's uterus, and I doubt any doctor would allow the daughter to be the egg donor. Also, when I was in college 40 years ago, the going rate for egg donation was $30-35,000. It's got to be far higher now.

I also think Omar is rather charming. Avery may be on to something. She's also the sole person who looked fantastic coming off a long flight, in her hijab.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 8/9/2019 at 8:28 PM, magemaud said:

“I think Tom’s being a little flirtatious. It bothers me, but I don’t want to show that it upsets me. Don’t want to seem desperate...” 

7AC0C118-C22A-40CD-A37B-D9BD137C8D14.jpeg

I notice he's a lot balder than in his pictures.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Kangatush said:

And I get dressing in well fitted clothes, but can we as a society please agree that skinny jeans are NOT for everyone?  I thought Zied was going to pop a button.

Zied had a male muffin top. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Something inside me says that if she'd looked more like the shirt pic, he would have covered the rental car.

And I get dressing in well fitted clothes, but can we as a society please agree that skinny jeans are NOT for everyone?  I thought Zied was going to pop a button.

Those are the pants you keep wearing when you are in denial that you put weight on. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Rebecca and Zied are both a little different looking. Dude needs a nice hot shower with some shampoo. Red flag already with him having no car, no friend's car, and she has to rent one. More money for her to spend.

It looked like he lives at home with mommy, daddy and the sibs, right? Wonder if Rebecca knew that. Poor Rebecca wasted all that time worrying about her age and looks, turns out greasy haired fat boy Zied is quite unattractive. Wouldn't it be a hoot if she was turned off by his looks!

So 50's something Angela can "tote" a baby, she just can't "make" a baby? 

Where is Darcy's sexy boyfriend's upper lip? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The mortgage payments on that house in Middletown, CT aren’t cheap. She needs to keep this gravy train going as long as possible. 

She lives with her sister and somebody said that is her dad's house. I believe it because CT is one of the most expensive places to live in the country and the taxes are mind blowingly insane. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

But you can see that he was, IMO, barely concealing his disgust at this white woman marrying an African. 

I think his bemusement was at anyone marrying the rough road that is Angela.  It’s Georgia - I think he’s accustomed to multi-race marriages.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

MAGA Angela can bite me with her stupidity. I find it interesting that TLC allowed her to put her politics out there.

What could Tim's secret be? He lost his job, because he's busy filming and traveling?

Angela's hair, my God. Woman get that fried ugly mess fixed!

ETA I guess he works for himself....what could it be?!

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

On a lighter note, is Darcy’s bedroom in the dining room? I have never seen a chair rail in a bedroom before. 🙄

These people. These fucking people.

My son's room upstairs in our previous home had a chair rail. I dunno why and it was a new build in 1999.  

7 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don't think either of them live in that home.  I think they previously were living in Stacey's condo and now moved into this house for the show.  Another thread stated that the house belongs to their dad and Stacey's ex?!?!  I could be wrong. 

On 8/9/2019 at 11:28 PM, magemaud said:

“I think Tom’s being a little flirtatious. It bothers me, but I don’t want to show that it upsets me. Don’t want to seem desperate...” 

7AC0C118-C22A-40CD-A37B-D9BD137C8D14.jpeg

Notice how all the still pictures Darcey has of this British douche nozzle are of him in this same pose; leaning to the right and looking up slightly.  After many, many, grueling hours studying himself in the mirror, he clearly determined that this was his best angle.  And in the still photos of him he his basically doing Joey's 'smell the fart' expression from Friends.  And I kept waiting for Darcey to show us the one of him where he's wearing the ascot and Sherlock Holmes hat, smoking a pipe because you totally know he did one like that.

4 minutes ago, toodles said:

Here is how I imagine the phone call Angie's daughter made in the car after the lunch.

Hello, loony bin?  My old ass mother wants me to donate an egg and tote the baby for her.  How old is she?  My best guess is sixty something.  Her NIGERIAN boyfriend is around 30.  You'll send someone right away? Great.  You better bring an extra, extra large net when you come.

Full disclosure.  I'm 62 so I can say old ass with complete confidence.  

imageproxy_php.gif.e88618e1cea4606809c69a5a79a3d8e7.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Notice how all the still pictures Darcey has of this British douche nozzle are of him in this same pose; leaning to the right and looking up slightly.  After many, many, grueling hours studying himself in the mirror, he clearly determined that this was his best angle.  And in the still photos of him he his basically doing Joey's 'smell the fart' expression from Friends.  And I kept waiting for Darcey to show us the one of him where he's wearing the ascot and Sherlock Holmes hat, smoking a pipe because you totally know he did one like that.

And in many of them he's wearing a hat. The hatless ones clearly show the receding hairline.

This guy is going to be no better than Jesse. Flirting with her friend, gtfo.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

And in many of them he's wearing a hat. The harmless ones clearly show the receding hairline.

This guy is going to be no better than Jesse. Flirting with her friend, gtfo.

Maybe that was his way of getting Darcy to cancel her trip. She seems like the type that’s tough to shake. Remember the reunion trip with Jesse? She knew damn well meeting up in the park rather than a hotel meant she was going to get dumped.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

I'm the worst bc I'm not proud of the way I cackled at Angela in that teeny tiny Miata.  Also, Angela asking her daughter for an egg and she's "tote" the baby was one of the strangest moments in the 90 Day universe to date.  **shudder**

I tell you what, Angela's poetic ability to liken the miracle of the human gestational period to lugging a suitcase through an airport makes me think we need look no further for a new American Nobel Laureate after Toni Morrison's passing (RIP). 

• LOL 11
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, iwasish said:

Jesse at one point said Darcy had a physical fight with and was arrested for hitting Stacy. I believe it. There were flashes when Darcy and Stacy were out with Reina when Stacy advised Darcy to go slow with Tom and she turned on her and very nastily said something about Stacy’s 3 yr fling and begrudging her the same.  Stacy backed off very quickly. I can easily see a loaded Darcy taking a swing at her when she’s feeling “desperate” and thinking Stacy isn’t supportive enough or out of plain jealousy. I can also see her physically attacking a guy. I think she pushed Jesse around and I can see it escalating as she grows older, alone and more desperate. 

Pushed him around? She threw a LOUBOUTIN at him!

No snark, I'm worried about Avery. She's just a dumb kid and has no idea what danger she could be facing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I don’t think Darcey and Stacey are living together in that home either. Not a parent but do tweenagers really need that much oversight that Aunt Stacey couldn’t supervise them, see them off to school etc. while Darcey was gone if she was already living with them? Wonder if mama came to take care of them last time Darcey went to Europe. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Goodfellas Translation-

Darcey while Tom's looking at her friend's rack: 

giphy.gif

Tom while he's looking at Darcey's friend's rack:

giphy.gif

Darcey when she gets to London:

giphy.gif

Tom when Darcey gets to London: 

giphy.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Pushed him around? She threw a LOUBOUTIN at him!

No snark, I'm worried about Avery. She's just a dumb kid and has no idea what danger she could be facing. 

It always irked me that Jesse pronounced it "Loo-bee-ton" rather than the correct "Loo-boo-tan", as if he was conflating Louboutin and Louis Vuitton in one word.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

While Angela is certainly a trainwreck, I don't care to see her OR Darcy again.  Enough already!  I just want to avoid their scenes.  

I wonder if Ceasar really is suffering from a delusion.  

I saw an independent film once entitled The Syrian Bride. Avery should watch it.  Of course it was made in 2004, but, it gives a glimpse of what you might have dealt with BEFORE things got as they are now. It definitely has a 90 Day Fiance flare to it.  lol

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I’m still flabbergasted that guys like Caesar exist to this level.  It’s one thing to be taken for a ride for some money with the hopes of banging a hooker....but this has gone on so long.  Any reasonable horny guy would have gotten angry by now.

Is there any reason he just doesn’t fly to Nevada and buy one of these girls at the ranch?  For 40k he could have been in a relationship with a whole gaggle of them LOL.  Is the delusion of her actually being into him that real?

His storyline is so fake except his actual money seems to be real.  His ability to logic to the next level seems impaired.  

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

While Angela is certainly a trainwreck, I don't care to see her OR Darcy again.  Enough already!  I just want to avoid their scenes.  

I wonder if Ceasar really is suffering from a delusion.  

I saw an independent film once entitled The Syrian Bride. Avery should watch it.  Of course it was made in 2004, but, it gives a glimpse of what you might have dealt with BEFORE things got as they are now. It definitely has a 90 Day Fiance flare to it.  lol

I’m definitely going to watch, thanks for sharing 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I’m still flabbergasted that guys like Caesar exist to this level.  It’s one thing to be taken for a ride for some money with the hopes of banging a hooker....but this has gone on so long.  Any reasonable horny guy would have gotten angry by now.

Is there any reason he just doesn’t fly to Nevada and buy one of these girls at the ranch?  For 40k he could have been in a relationship with a whole gaggle of them LOL.  Is the delusion of her actually being into him that real?

His storyline is so fake except his actual money seems to be real.  His ability to logic to the next level seems impaired.  

From what I've seen he wants the "girlfriend experience" but he is going about it all wrong.  I betcha "maria" mostly sends fully clothed pictures of her doing dumb stuff.....like hanging out with her friends at a cafe.

• Love 6