Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S06.E01: Week 1, Part 1

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, chocolatine said:

No, Rozlyn was on Jake's Bachelor season. The one who hooked up with Ryan Putz while filming BIP was named Michelle, but I don't remember her last name, hence Michelle Not!Money. 

So many scandals, it is hard to keep them straight! 🤣

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/7/2019 at 6:18 PM, Stats Queen said:

I’m with you. Our beautiful bodies are built differently and they are beautiful 

👏

10 hours ago, Nowhere said:

There was a meme going around Facebook that said “99% of men want a big woman and the other 1% are gay.” I am a small woman and I think some of what is being said about us is just cruel. I’ve never made fun of a big girl and I would appreciate the same respect. If the media has made big women feel bad about themselves, tell it to the media, not other women. We’re supposed to stick together. 

👏

Well said. And while I’m someone who finds this topic interesting and appreciates if the opposite sex finds me attractive, I would never jeopardize my health or alter my body in a way that didn’t fit my personal aesthetics to make a man happy. I know what weight I feel good at, and that’s what I go with. I’m sure it’s lower than some men would like and then higher than say people in the high fashion world would prefer, where a size 2 can be considered hefty. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

👏

👏

Well said. And while I’m someone who finds this topic interesting and appreciates if the opposite sex finds me attractive, I would never jeopardize my health or alter my body in a way that didn’t fit my personal aesthetics to make a man happy. I know what weight I feel good at, and that’s what I go with. I’m sure it’s lower than some men would like and then higher than say people in the high fashion world would prefer, where a size 2 can be considered hefty. 

I honestly could not believe my ears last nite, on inside edition they ere discussing the bravery of some tv star being a size 6-8 and not starving herself down to a zero--even with todays sizing stupidity, size 6 is pretty small!!

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×