Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E17: Live Eviction #5

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, LoneHaranguer said:

How can TPTB stop them if they're all doing it? I'm more annoyed by having a commercial break in the middle of a live vote. That kind of thing is part of why I don't watch competitive reality shows on NBC anymore.

I'm sure they can just tell them as a group, since they have interaction with production, to stop doing it. And I wish they would. Or just bring them into the dr at certain points and them to shut the hell up.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

I'm sure can just tell them as a group, they have interaction with production, to stop doing it. And I wish they would.

Me too.  I don't need to hear that they "sadly" vote to evict, or that Ms. C-M is looking "beautiful" today, and especially not loves/kisses/birthdaywishes etc. Just turn the sound off and have two buttons to press, one with Sam's face, one with Kat's face.  We watch the hamster press the button, and Julie announces "Jack has voted for Sam," so the blind viewers can follow along. 

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, sphoebus31 said:
1 hour ago, mikewho said:

Please add to my list of Big Brother phrases I never want to hear again:

'I just don't want him/her to throw me, him, her Under The Bus'.

With that being said, at the end of the day, I 1000% don't want to be thrown under the bus.

Okay, you're just evil 😉

• LOL 3
10 minutes ago, ashleylm said:

Me too.  I don't need to hear that they "sadly" vote to evict, or that Ms. C-M is looking "beautiful" today, and especially not loves/kisses/birthdaywishes etc. Just turn the sound off and have two buttons to press, one with Sam's face, one with Kat's face.  We watch the hamster press the button, and Julie announces "Jack has voted for Sam," so the blind viewers can follow along. 

That’s an excellent idea. If we have to have an electronic reveal of the nominations, then we should have an electronic vote. Or production should build an extra hall, so that players leave and enter from different doors. I’m begging you, BB!

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

Then you tell then to knock it off or they get a penalty nom.  That will shut them up real fast.

Indeed. That's how I'd do it. "Listen you vote and you exit, no extras. We don't care how many family members and friends you can say on 5 seconds as you exit and we likewise don't care whose birthday it is."

Something struck me during this episode and it's about the jury I realized that it seems like this season has already gone forever and that we haven't even placed our first juror. This season is never going to end is it??

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

I know they are going to show on Sunday what happened with all of the "drama", but it probably won't result in any substantial change in the game.

Maybe.  But sometimes Humpty Dumpty can't be put back together again too.

2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Man that was annoying. I kept thinking I must have missed something. Why constantly refer to something you're not even going to show??

See my post above.  Spoiler here that spoils nothing concrete that happened other than the reasons why Julie was so pumped and why we didn't see anything last night that pumped her so up as well:

Spoiler

The live feeds are down way before the live TV show but a live satellite transmission remained up was captured and is posted online. 

Near the end of that 80 minutes of pre-TV show feeds you see Julie come out on stage pre-live show for mic and make-up checks etc and she immediately stage whispers to the live studio audience something along the lines of: 

"When I came in to work this morning we all knew who was going but now there is a real shitstorm going on back there (indicating the BB House) and we have no idea who is going home tonight."  (Not an exact quote but close and the term "shitstorm" is a completely accurate quote, heh).

That was why she was so pumped and excited.  It was truly live TV where anything could happen.  It is also why we couldn't see it on the broadcast last night because editors cannot edit video in a zero time frame.  And this 80 minutes of explosive drama ran all the way up until the live show.

There.  No spoilers on content though I give you two google and/or link references in my other post to check it (the 80 minute feed) out.  Just the reasons why Julie just couldn't hold back and why we couldn't see it on TV last night. 

But trust me.  Sunday's show won't be just another boring clip show this week for sure.

55 minutes ago, LoneHaranguer said:

How can TPTB stop them if they're all doing it? I'm more annoyed by having a commercial break in the middle of a live vote. That kind of thing is part of why I don't watch competitive reality shows on NBC anymore.

About all the ENDLESS annoying shout-outs from the DR voting booth.  I heard that last year maybe or the year before they were threatening the HGs with penalty nominations if they kept this endless crap up.

Unfortunately it was just endless threats and no real action like the boy who cries wolf all the time so the HGs ignored them again quickly.  We need the wolf to enter for real and one of these idiots be put up on the block live and a re-vote immediately to take place. 

I do like the idea of just pressing a button with the DR mic off but you know these idiots would immediate become mimes on the spot and the next season ones would learn sign language in advance.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

This has to be the worst and dumbest "America's Vote" they have ever done. You are either potentially giving someone you hate a reward, or punishing someone you like. There's no way to control it. 

Please add to my list of Big Brother phrases I never want to hear again:

'I just don't want him/her to throw me, him, her Under The Bus'.

It's worse when they get them wrong. I wish I had a nickle for every time one of them said "He/She is gunning after me." 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Gregg247 said:

Somewhere out there, Richard Simmons is watching Big Brother and saying to himself, "Wow, that Tommy guy is a little over-the-top."

And Mario Cantone is sitting right next to him saying, "I don't knooow...there's something about him I like!"

6 hours ago, sphoebus31 said:

With that being said, at the end of the day, I 1000% don't want to be thrown under the bus.

Would it make you feel some type of way?

• LOL 5
8 hours ago, LoneHaranguer said:

And the group can just ignore them.

They won't just ignore direct instructions from production if a real penalty is attached. 

If Julie told them to knock it off I'm sure they would.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 3