Type keyword(s) to search

DOOL's Digital Series

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Um, 911 also works in Canada.

I know Canadian phone numbers are exactly the same as in the US - 3 digit code, followed by 7 digit phone number.  For example,  212-555-1234.

What I'm curious about is the history of why and how both the US and Canada have the same phone number allocation.

The two countries have very different mailing address designations (imo, the US has one of the shortest mailing addresses in the world) but the phone numbering is the same.

Why?  How?

Finished part 5 this evening. I was suspecting that Megan did not have Stefano's body in the chamber and that it was Bo Brady. Wonder when 'he' will make an appearance.

Guess Wendy will show up soon. The mini series did telegraph Stephanie's return.

John and Steve are getting a little old for being brainwashed. If Joey did spend time in jail, how did he get to enter China/Hong Kong? I know, details!

So Wendy doesn't want either Tripp or Joey because they are brothers?

Would Hope's marriage even be legal if they didn't sign any marriage papers? She sure had an annulment fast. Bye bye Ciarsa. Give your mom a break for the next two years.

Angella, you will be happy to get rid of troublesome Bo Brady when he gets his second chance.

Overall, cheesy, and a little long. Probably could have been 4 hours.

• Love 2

I finally took advantage of the sale and paid for Peacock Premium, and was able to watch this.

While it was SUPER cheesy and many parts were cringeworthy, I must admit that I did enjoy seeing Peter Reckell again.  Dare I say that he's still the best actor among the bunch?  I know... doesn't take much...

I was highly disappointed to see Dimera behind everything again though.  I don't remember Meghan Dimera from way back then, and although it makes sense that Dimera Corp. would want any fancy prism technology, it would make MORE sense if it was Victor and the Kiriakis Enterprise who wanted Bo alive again.  His own family doesn't care about him, it takes a crazy ex-girlfriend (wannabe-girlfriend?)?  With the string of idiots that Victor keep appointing as CEO, he should figure that a zombie-Bo would be just as good as any other choice...

• Love 3
2 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I finally took advantage of the sale and paid for Peacock Premium, and was able to watch this.

While it was SUPER cheesy and many parts were cringeworthy, I must admit that I did enjoy seeing Peter Reckell again.  Dare I say that he's still the best actor among the bunch?  I know... doesn't take much...

I was highly disappointed to see Dimera behind everything again though.  I don't remember Meghan Dimera from way back then, and although it makes sense that Dimera Corp. would want any fancy prism technology, it would make MORE sense if it was Victor and the Kiriakis Enterprise who wanted Bo alive again.  His own family doesn't care about him, it takes a crazy ex-girlfriend (wannabe-girlfriend?)?  With the string of idiots that Victor keep appointing as CEO, he should figure that a zombie-Bo would be just as good as any other choice...

That's the thing I really hate about this show.  Someone we haven't seen in literally YEARS randomly shows up and is still obsessed with a character we've actually been watching for all this time.  Who's next - some rando from 60 years ago obsessed with Doug?

And you've just given reason 8,346 why BOTH Dimeara and Titan should get rid of the revolving CEO storyline.  Have someone who is going to leave anyway be randomly appointed CEO and then they can have the rest of the cast still doing things in Salem while referring to off-screen CEO.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I just watched the 2021 Salem Christmas. I wish they would do more hour long, I guess you would call them fantasy, episodes. I liked it.  More than I thought I would.
 Needed more close ups of the boys at the end😊I see Brady gets all the love for having a “hardbody” but he does nothin for me. Now Xander…🥰

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, chediavolo said:

I just watched the 2021 Salem Christmas. I wish they would do more hour long, I guess you would call them fantasy, episodes. I liked it.  More than I thought I would.
 Needed more close ups of the boys at the end😊I see Brady gets all the love for having a “hardbody” but he does nothin for me. Now Xander…🥰

Really? I have always thought the opposite as Xander has always been barely clothed on this show compared to Brady. If anything I think Brady is better looking than Xander but Xander has the better body.