Type keyword(s) to search

It's Been Broughten': The DCC Live Chat Topic

Drogo
Message added by Drogo

NO SPOILERS HERE.  Before posting, make sure you've read the rules. [Click HERE if you haven't.]

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, kariyaki said:

The state of Texas, as in The Lone Star State.

Wow....well, I am a born/raised Texan and that didn’t even come to mind. I thought it represented the Cowboys organization and girls who passionately represent their team/organization. But, then again...I should of remembered...

‘The stars at night are big and bright....deep in the ❤️ of Texas....’

Bret is risking her future health to dance on DCC? And other teams.    Is she out of her mind? Risking her health for a low paying dance job?  I can only imagine what the impact of doing jump splits would add to her issues. 

Jalyn's hair looks so much better than the beginning of last year.   I love the color now.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

What did she say about Gabby?

Her kicks and what @Tornado said 

THATS RIGHT MARSHALL u betta put that news anchor in her place.

Also, are you serious with the Gabby criticism..did they just not watch her power! 

im done

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 3

Brett participating in potentially damaging activities reminds me of Yvie Oddly, winner of RuPauls Drag Race. He kept contorting himself all different ways to win even though he damaged his joints further every time. 

🥴🥴

• Love 2
Just now, Tornado said:

Wow they really focused hard on jiggly bellies

Yet Maddie got in.......blatant favoritism Maddie has always been giggly wiggle. However, wasnt Gabby benched at the end of the season last year? Maybe, she just never stayed in shape. saddened 

• Love 4

After the Jumbotron, I see why Gabby was cut.    And the rookie candidate!    

I really like Charm, she actually speaks up.   And Charlotte looks great.  

The Star logo is a tribute to the Lone Star State.    (I Googled it). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
15 minutes ago, Ninamags said:

That star question was hard.

the football team,

the lone star state,

on a more personal level: what the team means to you

what the cheerleaders mean to you

what the state means to you.

🤷🏻‍♀️

Quick what did Charlotte say the star was couple seasons ago when she made everyone touch it like it was baby jesus?  

• LOL 9

IM SO DISGUSTED!!!! OMG GIVE ME THE DAMN PHONE ENOUGH OF THIS IM CALLING THOSE DUMB ASS COACHES! IM LEGIT CRYING.

Gabby legit is in shape...this is the most disgusting thing ever. Ive been upset about favoritism and cuts before. However, this one is so ugly like not even the DCC pounds of makeup can hide it. Im not watching this season.

Im nauseous 

CHRISTINA! CHRISTINA MAKES IT! KAT! MADDIE AND HER CORNY ROUTINE FOR A SECOND TIME! THIS IS A JOKE! THAT KATHRYN GIRL. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

• Love 1
1 minute ago, KatieC said:

Christina is just awful.  No surprise she is the lowest vet. 

I still, vividly, remember her open mouth when Judy told her she had poor kick technique her first time in training camp. No idea how she ever made it

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ElenaFR said:

We get it. VK is AMAZING. To me, she just looks s******. Can't see her face when she dances. 

Yes! She was trying to be so strong that she was throwing herself off! Taylor was so much better

• Love 4

The dance they are learning seems pretty generic.

I wonder if it is a ‘test dance’ to see how fast they can learn the transitions in a choreography.....???

These girls are so boring! 

Can we get more auditioning scenes....ffs! 

1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

Can we get more auditioning scenes....ffs! 

Although I'm West Coast so can't watch yet, I'm the opposite.  I prefer more dancing once IN TC than the auditions.

• Love 3