Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E01: First Impressions

Drogo
Message added by Bort

NO SPOILERS HERE.  Click HERE to read the rules before posting.

Clairvoyant comments about who makes show group, point and the final team do not belong here.

• Start Topic

On 8/6/2019 at 12:06 PM, Loodicrus said:

DCC is broadcast on Dutch tv by SpikeTv.nl, and they just announced S13 is coming to the Netherlands on Aug 12th (whoopie - in Kitty's voice). S14 will be at least a year away 😱

This is not true. S13 aired last year. I can't remember correctly but I think it was in the fall, a couple weeks after it aired in America. August 12th wouldn't be possible, since they are doing reruns of S13 (2 episodes a day, on weekdays) and that started today.

5 minutes ago, DaphJin said:

This is not true. S13 aired last year. I can't remember correctly but I think it was in the fall, a couple weeks after it aired in America. August 12th wouldn't be possible, since they are doing reruns of S13 (2 episodes a day, on weekdays) and that started today.

Must have missed that then, and I check regularly.

I programmed DCCMTT to record all seasons (via my provider Ziggo) and the "Mediabox Next" scheduled the recording for Aug 12th. Today I noticed that there were 2 episodes today as well, but these are flagged as "no replay". The scheduled recording is still there, so I'll just have to be patient.

Spike has a very strange program for reruns. Most of the times there are separate episodes from different seasons. I'm still missing a lot. Given time it will be complete someday 🙂

8 hours ago, Primeallthetime said:

Now don't quote me on this but I saw somewhere that Dayton had gotten a job performing on a cruise ship which is why she won't be back

She got the job last summer after she was cut, and she is already back in town.  She said she would never try out as long as there was a show.

8 hours ago, Primeallthetime said:

If Kat doesn't make it I will riot.

Oh, there are a group of us with pitchforks ready to go if she doesn't make it:)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

I wonder what the other ladies think of her?   

If they would take some of the camera off of you know who, and show the interaction between the other girls, that would be nice.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

If they would take some of the camera off of you know who, and show the interaction between the other girls, that would be nice.

We've only seen one episode....I'd like to say 'let's wait and see', but who am I kidding! Perhaps we'll see her in solos or at Kitty's for solo prep....

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, KatebytheSea said:

I don't know if this was covered - there were a lot of pages to comb through, and I might have missed it, but anyone know why Charlotte wasn't on the judges panel this year?

Audition dates were changed for this year, and she was already set to go to the Cannes Film Festival.  

• Love 1