Type keyword(s) to search

Carter In The Media: Wanna Play Detective?

• Start Topic

FWIW, IMDb is showing:

image.thumb.png.088bea7f7ab436a450de4905872caa0e.png

But I just happened to catch Jerry O'Connell on a limited/fill-in-for-Wendy-Williams talk show "Jerry O," so maybe that's putting the breaks on Carter?
I think they said the Jerry O show was kind of a test-pilot of 6 weeks.

OMG, how did I not know that Jerry O'Connell is so hyper that he makes Jim Carrey look as mellow as Willie Nelson in comparison?
I almost turned it off, but at the end he had an animal handler guest, and, unlike every other talk show host I've seen with animals, he was pretty great ad-libbing with them -- especially with the giant python wrapped around him!

I wish him well with the talk show, but I hope it doesn't mean Carter is kaput. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I'd heard he was going to do a talk show but I haven't seen it.

I have searched all over the web but can't find any news of Carter.  CTV never did answer my email, which doesn't surprise me.

Hope we hear something soon.

• Love 1

Finally!! Season 2 starts in Canada on CTV Drama Channel (formerly Bravo Canada), October 25 at 9 pm.

Don't know when it starts in US.

Edited by Trey
Correct the date.
  • Useful 1

Why did they not name the show something that would work better with Google (aka "SEO" {Search Engine Optimization})?
--Like "Harley Carter" or "Detective Carter" to distinguish it from other shows like "Finding Carter" or even every other Carter out there (baby clothes, etc.). 
Marketing, people!!

• LOL 1