Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E15: Head of Household #5; Nominations #5

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

If you want to see just that info (and no other spoilers) you can count on the awesome Season 21 Spoilers: Live Feed Summary where Nashville is good enough to keep a running report on who won HoH and other basics.

@Nashville is the best!

1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

Not just you - I thought this comp was uber-cool. I watched it for an hour and a half, before begrudgingly tapping out. (Stupid adulting, keeping me from being up as late as I want!) And a good chunk of that featured no falls. 

How long did this comp actually last? (I have my sub-titles on and they kept blocking the time.)

• Love 1

Jackson said if Holly nominated Nick and Sam that would be a bold move.

He said that.  He actually said that.

That was not in any way or universe a bold move.  

I kept hoping when Tommy and Christie were talking about throwing the comp they would end up nominated.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

I liked the comp as well, but maybe the footage could have been pared down but as we see there's not much else they want to show us from this group on a Sunday...

Anyhow, I liked that it was physical and yet still didn't favor the bulky jock type. I figured Holly would be one who'd do well at it.

With how pissed she was with Jackson at the end/afterwards Analeeze was cracking me up, made me almost like her. She just starts with WAY too many strikes on her for that to ever actually happen, but her anger at Jackson was great.

2 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Jackson said if Holly nominated Nick and Sam that would be a bold move.

A truly bold mood would have been thinking for herself.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Ok, after reading earlier comments, I thought it must have gone on all night or something. So basically, 

Spoiler

Jackson is a grown man who couldn’t hold his pee for 2 1/2 hours? Why does this loser think he’s such a catch?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

Ok, after reading earlier comments, I thought it must have gone on all night or something. So basically, 

Hide contents

Jackson is a grown man who couldn’t hold his pee for 2 1/2 hours? Why does this loser think he’s such a catch?

Spoiler

It's better/worse than that, because the peeing was significantly before the end of the comp. On the other hand, the comp was brutal, and he said needing to pee was a major distraction, which I can see being a legit issue. Aaaaaand, I've now defended a grown man, who is coincidently a shithead in a number of ways, for peeing in public. Pretty sure that means it's time to retire for the day. 😂 😂 

• LOL 8
Spoiler

The whole Jackson thing is pissing me off... *grins*

Remember back in the day they were all locked in a cage suspended on a platform and the one girl had to go? And due to a comp they'd all been binging on asparagus? They ended up stopping the comp so they could wash away her stinky pee from under the structure.

• LOL 3

This might have been brought up already but I just watched Sunday night's episode a few hours ago and I noticed something interesting.  You know how they have the little commercial/clip of Julie saying if you missed anything on BB you can catch up?  

Well in the first version of that commercial it had Ovi, Anal, and Jack in it.  Tonight's version had Ovi, Anal, and Cliff in it.  I guess the backlash is so bad in regards to Jack that they removed him from the commercial.  This is only the second time I have noticed them change that commercial (Usually it always remains the same three people throughout the entire season, or at least I think that is the case.  If I am wrong someone please correct me.) the only other time I saw it change was in the racist season where I think Aaryn and Jeremy were in the commercial and they were both removed (I could be wrong on that as well as I am going off memory).

• Useful 1
  • Love 2