Type keyword(s) to search

Naked And Afraid - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 3/5/2021 at 6:27 PM, SassyCat said:

I was watching Gold Rush on Discovery and I just saw the commercial again! It said "New episode Sunday on Discovery or streaming on Discovery Plus."

YEP!  Starts in about an hour

Drives me nuts when they do two new episodes back to back, because then we get a shorter season.  But my thoughts nonetheless:

Episode 1 - No Rain, No Gain

I love these people that go in bragging "I'm gonna make this challenge my bitch" then whine about how hard it is and they want to go home.  Do they not watch the show?  Do they not see how damn hard it is?  I've already forgotten their names, but she was a total bad-ass and he was meh.  I have never seen such a jump in PSR as she had.  I'd love to see her on XL.

Episode 2 - Mile High Clubbed

Those two made me laugh, trying to one up each other in the knowledge department.  I never really thought about altitude sickness and how much that would suck.  Sarah's boyfriend (close enough) seemed like he was totally acting towards the end there, when they pulled him out.  Think Sarah called him a wuss when he got back home?  😄

It didn't dawn on me until halfway through the second episode why they were both set in the US.  Sometimes, I am slooooooooooow.

• Love 2

Grizzly Mountain, MT: Wow! Sam really went full blown nuts. She really has issues. 😬 Joe was such a nice guy. She called him a “devil”? Glad he made it all the way. Catching all those frogs was impressive.

• Love 3

Holy Mackeral! What an overbearing bully that Sam was. Joe was incredibly patient with her and a real good guy. That girl definitely has some hardcore issues and I’d bet my bottom dollar she’s single and has been for a long time.  When someone yells at you worse than your own mother would , like you are a child of theirs, it’s time to write that person out of your life. She just never stopped! Who the heck does she think she is?
Sam definitely needs counseling to address her authoritarian personality or she’ll never keep one friend. 
I hand it to Joe. He was so zen with her total insanity.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Joe was incredibly patient with her and a real good guy.

Even towards the end, after he had a mini-breakdown during the second hail storm when he was on his own, he still had the empathy to stop and say, "maybe that's what happened to my partner." It's impressive he ate that few calories and still made it to the end -- good on him.

As for her? Get thee some therapy, post-haste or those already gargantuan daddy-issues are gonna turn into something even worse. Wow.

• Love 2

Sam obviously has a number of issues, and I hope she gets the help she needs. That said- I wouldn’t have been quite as intense about it, but Joe would have driven me crazy as well. Seriously- is it too much to drink some water? Water was right there. It’s not like he needed to do anything to remain hydrated and not put his and his teammates welfare at stake.

• Love 1

Joe wasn't smart in not drinking water.  But Sam was absolutely insane.  He was the devil?  He tried, she was just way too nuts.  What do you want to bet she'll be back, maybe in an XL season?

Why did she make cakes with the berries?  Wouldn't it have made more sense to eat them?  That way, you'd get the juice as well.

• Love 3

So, Joe definitely had some issues. First and foremost, his survival skills seemed to have been...untested? I missed parts of the opening package, but it seemed like he knows survival in theory, but had not actually practiced anything. Second, he had what seemed to be some esteem issues to work on, and when Sam unloaded on him, those definitely came into play. If I was a true survivalist paired up with Joe, he would definitely have tested my patience, but I wouldn't have unloaded on him as Sam did. In addition, why would he refuse water, especially after saying he was dehydrated and needed water? Was it that he was bound and determined to prove himself, so taking a break would be weakness? Was it dehydration affecting his decision making process? Also, I did question his decision to rebuild the shelter. It was (fairly) water tight and it kept in the heat. I'm sure it would have continued to do so even without a second person.

Speaking of Sam. Wow. I understand how being kicked out of the house and left to fend for herself in...the wild?...at 16 would have done a mental and emotional number on her, but yikes. She went from empathetic to unhinged in a snap. Her emotional coping skills are...not good. Maybe that's a product of her experiences as a teen -- she had no way to cultivate those skills. As stated before, I totally understand her frustration with Joe, but the way she lit into him was disturbing. He brought her berries, which she then refused for reasons. I think she actually then told him that his picking all those berries were depriving her of berries. I may have that part wrong, though. That night, she continued verbally flogging him and then asked him why he hasn't tapped yet. She seemed genuinely pissed that he hasn't tapped. She berated him, and then doubled down when he honestly told her that he questioned sharing the berries with her, but did offer. At that point, despite the fact that she turned down the berries, she yelled at him that he's evil...worse than the devil...and a horrible person. The next morning, Joe set off to build his own shelter. He would totally not have been her problem at all, but because he simply existed within her periphery, she tapped. She blamed him for her tapping.

While there have been participants on this show in the past who I thought could benefit from therapy, I think Sam actually needs therapy. She was a child, and a parent kicked her out over something that no human being has control of. That would mess anyone up, especially if it meant her living in the wild. I really do hope she gets help. I also really do hope she doesn't wind up on XL. She has survival skills, sure. But her ability to be part of a team is severely lacking.

Edited by Captain Asshat
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Captain Asshat said:

While there have been participants on this show in the past who I thought could benefit from therapy, I think Sam actually needs therapy. She was a child, and a parent kicked her out over something that no human being has control of. That would mess anyone up, especially if it meant her living in the wild. I really do hope she gets help. I also really do hope she doesn't wind up on XL. She has survival skills, sure. But her ability to be part of a team is severely lacking.

After watching the episode, I began to have serious doubts about Sam being kicked out at 16 because she was gay.  I believe her when she says she is gay, but beyond that . . . not so much. 

We saw her blame Joe for every one of her problems out there in Montana.  She didn't want to accept the berries from him because they depleted HER supply.  But when he admitted that he considered NOT sharing them, he became evil and the devil.  When she couldn't coerce him into tapping, she wanted to "win" their argument so much that SHE tapped.  SOMEBODY had to go, and she had no flexibility.  If he wouldn't go, then by golly, SHE would show HIM.  (It's called cutting off your nose to spite your face, and she's a pro.)

Maybe that was kind of a repeat of the relationship with her father.  He didn't gracefully accept her homosexuality.  By golly, she's gonna show him.  She's gonna go live in the woods and he'll feel bad and everyone will feel sorry for her.  We'll never know, but based on the behaviors she exhibited on the show (supposedly as an adult), we can sure surmise how she might have reacted when she didn't get her own way as a teenager.

I'm glad Joe made it to the end.  I had trouble understanding his feelings of abandonment.  He was adopted by people who apparently loved him.  His birth mother may have felt that giving him the chance of a life in America was the best she could do for him.  But that's an issue he still needs to work out.  He could use some good therapy, too.

I agree, though . . . we don't ever need to see Sam on N&A again.

• Love 3

The other thing that bothered me about Sam, which just popped into my head reading @AZChristian's post, Joe offered her the grasshoppers and she refused to eat them.  Yeah, they're a little gross, but they were protein!  If she was serious about the challenge, she should have eaten them.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, madmax said:

The other thing that bothered me about Sam, which just popped into my head reading @AZChristian's post, Joe offered her the grasshoppers and she refused to eat them.  Yeah, they're a little gross, but they were protein!  If she was serious about the challenge, she should have eaten them.  

Yeah, people around the world eat grasshoppers so it wasn’t some outrageous thing to eat.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, AZChristian said:

After watching the episode, I began to have serious doubts about Sam being kicked out at 16 because she was gay.  I believe her when she says she is gay, but beyond that . . . not so much. 

We saw her blame Joe for every one of her problems out there in Montana.  She didn't want to accept the berries from him because they depleted HER supply.  But when he admitted that he considered NOT sharing them, he became evil and the devil.  When she couldn't coerce him into tapping, she wanted to "win" their argument so much that SHE tapped.  SOMEBODY had to go, and she had no flexibility.  If he wouldn't go, then by golly, SHE would show HIM.  (It's called cutting off your nose to spite your face, and she's a pro.)

Maybe that was kind of a repeat of the relationship with her father.  He didn't gracefully accept her homosexuality.  By golly, she's gonna show him.  She's gonna go live in the woods and he'll feel bad and everyone will feel sorry for her.  We'll never know, but based on the behaviors she exhibited on the show (supposedly as an adult), we can sure surmise how she might have reacted when she didn't get her own way as a teenager.

I'm glad Joe made it to the end.  I had trouble understanding his feelings of abandonment.  He was adopted by people who apparently loved him.  His birth mother may have felt that giving him the chance of a life in America was the best she could do for him.  But that's an issue he still needs to work out.  He could use some good therapy, too.

I agree, though . . . we don't ever need to see Sam on N&A again.

I don't want to get off topic, but I kind of wanted to give my $.02 on believing Sam's story. As a member of the LGBT community, I know people who have been kicked out of their family homes when they were younger. I still see teens on the streets for the same reason. It happens more often than people think, so I'm choosing to believe her on that. That said, I don't discount your theory that she may have had issues prior to being kicked out. I'm sure she did. My guess is that those issues may have been exacerbated/amplified by the experience of being kicked out, and that is how she became the person she is now. The truth is, we will never know, so I'm erring on her side for that. And only that.

To get back to the topic: I really hope Joe watches his episode and has moments of self reflection. For some reason, I think we will see him again.

Edited by Captain Asshat
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Captain Asshat said:

To get back to the topic: I really hope Joe watches his episode and has moments of self reflection. For some reason, I think we will see him again.

I'm more afraid we'll see Sam again...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Ecuador: Suzanne and Wes are two of my faves. Too bad Suzanne got hurt and Covid shut down Wes’s challenge. They should officially declare Wes a winner of his challenge because it was in no way his fault he had to leave. In any case, that was an absolutely miserable locale. Fire was impossible.

Chihauhaun Desert: When the producer told the woman (can’t remember her name) something to the effect that she would regret tapping out, I was like “Lady, only when you’ve experienced  bugs crawling up your hoo-ha will you be qualified to tell her that!” 

Edited by LittleIggy
  • LOL 3

I am surprised Suzhanne  did this so soon, two months, after her knee surgery. Aren’t people still doing physical therapy on their knee in that short of a time period after surgery ? 
Was nice seeing her and Wes again.

• Love 2

Chihauhaun Desert:  I have never had to experience bugs crawling up my hoo-hah, but I don't understand why she didn't think that could happen.  Has she not watched the show?  I can think of at least 6 different women that complained about bugs in the lady parts.  Good for the extrovert making it to the end.

Ecuador:  Really sucks for both of them.  I didn't like Suzanne in her first challenge, she grew on me during her XL (of course, anyone paired with Seth would have drawn my sympathies), so I was sad to see her go.  But if she just had knee surgery, probably shouldn't have gone on N&A.  Poor Wes just wanted his redemption.  In the beginning of the episode, we were trying to figure if it was filmed before or during COVID.  I thought during, but I was wrong.  Ish.  

• Love 3
On 3/21/2021 at 10:30 PM, LittleIggy said:

Ecuador: Suzanne and Wes are two of my faves. Too bad Suzanne got hurt and Covid shut down Wes’s challenge. They should officially declare Wes a winner of his challenge because it was in no way his fault he had to leave. In any case, that was an absolutely miserable locale. Fire was impossible.

Chihauhaun Desert: When the producer told the woman (can’t remember her name) something to the effect that she would regret tapping out, I was like “Lady, only when you’ve experienced  bugs crawling up your hoo-ha will you be qualified to tell her that!” 

I love to see alumni return, especially for a redemption challenge.  F*ck Covid!

And, of all the reasons that I would never be able to last even one day of one of these challenges, the bugs would have to top the list.  To be constantly attacked by millions of flying, biting insects sounds like true hell on earth.  You have to be extremely mentally strong to overcome something like that, and if you take away sleep, forget about it. 

• Love 2

Texas episode wasn't bad.  Not a ton of drama, which is rare.   I know that they don't show us everything, but when the flat fishing net didn't work, why didn't she try a regular net that they could lay in the water and pull up when a fish swam over it?  Or a scooping type net?

• Love 2

I'm just glad they didn't go out of their way to make the spot they were in Texas seem super remote and inhospitable. They were in the northern Hill Country, about 80 miles north of Austin. I grew up doing all of my camping near there and it's not desert hot or jungle wet, but it's still the most pleasant place to be if the weather's bad. Actually, I think they got lucky with the weather - what they showed matched up to early September, which was unseasonably cool this year and, although there was rain and thunder, it wasn't the usual intensity of early fall thunderstorms.

• Love 2

Caught up on Texas...with different partners, that might have gone off the rails and gotten ugly, but she did a good job of dealing with his quirkiness and early breakdown and he did a good job of dealing with her mothering him/generally being very academic in her processing of things. Good on both of them -- I really wish we got more of that kind of learning/tolerance and less of the pointless constructed drama (and I also know I might be in the minority on that, lol).

They both did well dealing with scary predators, working through lack of fire/food, eating funky things, not being able to be instantly good at things, and -- gasp -- actually helping each other and being good partners...not gonna lie, I would not have guessed that based on the drive and talk to start.

• Love 2

Arizona: Yeah, wash your nasty butt in the source of drinking water. 🙄 All she had to do was get a pot full of water and pour it on herself away from the water source. I will give her credit for making the shoes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, LittleIggy said:

Arizona: Yeah, wash your nasty butt in the source of drinking water. 🙄 All she had to do was get a pot full of water and pour it on herself away from the water source. I will give her credit for making the shoes.

At first I thought your comment was directed to me ("AZChristian" lives in Arizona).  And I thought, "I would NEVER wash my butt (which is NOT nasty) in the source of drinking water.  Then I realized it was someone on the show (which hadn't started here yet).

I've been near the Chiricahua Mountains.  My favorite part of the area is the huge rest stop right along the highway nearby.  I am a city slicker, and will never be in a position of having to figure out how to clean my butt in the wilderness.

We have several prickly pear cactus plants in our yard.  I prefer to have my prickly pear made in jelly and put into jars that are for sale in the grocery store.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

OiK!! That's what i kept screaming too. Dolt.  I didn't remember her intro, did she have kids?  Just seemed like a Mom would have more common sense.  And the way she was all over her partner all night to 'stay warm' is somewhat suspect lol.  Back to the sharding incident...  when she went to wash up, do you think that would be enough contaminate to kill all those fish?  It didn't seem like it would be enough pollution to do that.

• Love 1

Arizona - That was nasty.  He was totally right to call her out on it.  But I highly doubt a little people poo killed the fish.  He mentioned after they all died "good thing we didn't drink the water."  Weren't they drinking it before she cleaned her stanky butt in it?

Africa - That looked like a tough one, having to travel like that.  Adam was nuts for going into that beehive.  Was it just me, or  did they seem REALLY close?  Like sharing more than warmth at night close?

Also, does anyone know why the title on my DVR was "Shark Attack?"  Did they mean "Shart Attack?"

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, madmax said:

Adam was nuts for going into that beehive.  Was it just me, or  did they seem REALLY close?  Like sharing more than warmth at night close?

I totally expected a tag at the end of the show to say they had started dating. They seemed to REALLY like each other.

Also, gotta admit that watching Adam crawl into that bee cave was...pretty hot. I may have replayed that a few times...

Could not believe the lady in Arizona thought that washing her rear in their drinking source was a good idea. I know she blamed it on not thinking clearly due to hunger/dehydration, but I have a feeling she'd have tried it even if she were clear-headed. Yikes.

I don't know how people do this show.

• Love 4
On 4/5/2021 at 11:33 PM, Giuseppe said:

Could not believe the lady in Arizona thought that washing her rear in their drinking source was a good idea. I know she blamed it on not thinking clearly due to hunger/dehydration, but I have a feeling she'd have tried it even if she were clear-headed. Yikes.

I don't know how people do this show.

I couldn’t either.  Her voice was really getting on my nerves, especially toward the end.  

Watching tonight’s show.  IMO 47 is not that old but that beard isn’t doing Joe any favors - it makes him look much older.  The generational teams theme kind of fell apart with the taps but I’m sure we’ve seen this kind of pairing before as there have been some older people on the show.   It would have been interesting to see all 4 work together. 

The Sonoran Desert location reminds me of my trip to Tucson several years ago where I had a brush with a cactus.  It wasn’t fun. 

• Love 1

Yeah, that beard made Joe look a lot older. He and Amanda made a good team. Both good people. Amanda’s original partner was an idiot for thinking he couldn’t get sick from the water even without swallowing it. Hope he has the $1000 to pay off that bet! 😆 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

So yeah, it's nitpicky, but the title "Okay,  Boomer" irritated me because HE WASN'T A BOOMER!!!!1111  I get that it's just the cool thing young whippersnappers say to us old people, but it really irked me.  He was Gen X and she wasn't even a millennial, she's Gen Z.  UGH!

Now to the show itself:

I had the feeling when it started that one of each pair would tap, so that the old and the young had to learn to work together in harmony.  

Calvin was an idiot for not A) setting traps/snares right away and 2) rinsing his mouth with the dirty water.  What a moron!  I felt bad for Joe's partner (sorry, she was gone so quick, I don't remember her name), but as soon as someone says "I have the mental attitude to do this," I know they're not going to make it.

Amanda and Joe made a good team.  But again, why weren't traps/snares set from day one?  And why didn't they make new shoes?

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, madmax said:

So yeah, it's nitpicky, but the title "Okay,  Boomer" irritated me because HE WASN'T A BOOMER!!!!1111  I get that it's just the cool thing young whippersnappers say to us old people, but it really irked me.  He was Gen X and she wasn't even a millennial, she's Gen Z.  UGH!

Thank you! Probably bothered me more than it should because I'm his age, lol, but damn...my mom is the Boomer. "My partner is Father Time" was pretty funny -- that beard was not doing him any favors, appearance wise. 

They both really went an impressively long amount of time with nearly no calorie input, given the calories they were expending. Glad they finally got some "revenge protein."

• Love 2

I like how those lovely quails avoided the dead fall traps. They were like “If that dude thinks we are going anywhere near those big ass rocks propped up by sticks, he’s nuts!”

The Boomer/Millennial misuse of terms bothered me, too, along with Amanda saying that Joe was “a generation or two older” than her. 🙄

• Love 2
On 4/11/2021 at 9:41 PM, LittleIggy said:

Yeah, that beard made Joe look a lot older. He and Amanda made a good team. Both good people. Amanda’s original partner was an idiot for thinking he couldn’t get sick from the water even without swallowing it. Hope he has the $1000 to pay off that bet! 😆 

Me to Mrs. Asshat when the idiot swished the water: OMG! Doesn't he know how bacteria works?!

Me watching him be sick in the very next scene: Well, now he knows how bacteria works.

• LOL 3

Joe was freaking 47! They were acting like there was a 95 year old man out there, at death’s doorstep. He’s freaking gen x! Sorry- I’m also a member of gen x, so a bit sensitive on the subject.

Forgot to comment on the Africa episode from last week: that was one of my favorite episodes ever. They were such supportive teammates! Adam was amazing, without a hint of chest-thumping gender stereotyping bravado. Sometimes you just want to watch to ridiculously attractive naked people conquer hardships together.

• Love 4

Two great sets of people, Andrew and Elizabeth, and Waz and Rose. It was uncanny (to me at least) that Rose looked just like the recent contestant we all love to hate, Sam the bully berater of everything her partner Joe did, said or breathed. Rose also had the same voice and speech pattern, accent and inflections without the raging anger Sam had. She looked so much like her from her shaved head side, mostly. Anyone else think this, while watching Rose and Waz?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SassyCat said:

Rose also had the same voice and speech pattern, accent and inflections without the raging anger Sam had. She looked so much like her from her shaved head side, mostly. Anyone else think this, while watching Rose and Waz?

I kept thinking "Have we seen this person before? She sounds so familiar." Now that you've said it, yes, she sounded JUST like Sam. I was working at my computer during this episode, so I didn't look too much at her, but from what I saw, she also did look kinda similar to Sam.

It was cool to see Andrew from season 3 of The Amazing Race in the first ep! He and Elizabeth were fun. I've followed Andrew on instagram for years, so I've been looking forward to this episode. Sucks that they both had to be medically tapped, but at least they both left on the same day.

Edited by Giuseppe
  • Love 1

RE: Andrew and Elizabeth

They were doing good, other than the injuries.  Have we ever seen a double medical tap?  I remember one episode where it truly sucked and they decided to tap together, but it wasn't medical.

RE: Waz and Rose

Waz was a total badass, getting that pig.  He just jumped right in that water.  What if there were gators about?  And Rose, for all of her "I can identify every plant," didn't seem to be gathering any plants for them to eat.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, madmax said:

RE: Waz and Rose

Waz was a total badass, getting that pig.  He just jumped right in that water.  What if there were gators about?  And Rose, for all of her "I can identify every plant," didn't seem to be gathering any plants for them to eat.

I was glad to see that his PSR went up more than hers.  He earned it.  

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Giuseppe said:

I kept thinking "Have we seen this person before? She sounds so familiar." Now that you've said it, yes, she sounded JUST like Sam. I was working at my computer during this episode, so I didn't look too much at her, but from what I saw, she also did look kinda similar to Sam.

It was cool to see Andrew from season 3 of The Amazing Race in the first ep! He and Elizabeth were fun. I've followed Andrew on instagram for years, so I've been looking forward to this episode. Sucks that they both had to be medically tapped, but at least they both left on the same day.

Rose reminded me of Gwen.

11 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Maybe I’m cynical, but I get dubious when there is a big kill right before extraction. Pigs aren’t dumb and are fast. 

Mr. AZC and I figure that the "protein" that miraculously appears in nearly every episode on day 19 or 20 is a producer plant.

When they showed the pig, we assumed that it had a rope (or two) around its neck, and production towed it into the water rather than letting it run off.  They knew that Waz didn't have the strength to convincingly run down a pig, so they put it somewhere that he could grab it.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Maybe I’m cynical, but I get dubious when there is a big kill right before extraction. Pigs aren’t dumb and are fast. 

6 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Mr. AZC and I figure that the "protein" that miraculously appears in nearly every episode on day 19 or 20 is a producer plant.

Mr. Max and I say the same thing.  I can only remember one time that they didn't get protein on day 19 or 20, but they had been eating very well up to about day 16.

I remember an XL episode with Jeff and EJ.  They were kicking butt with their eels and they even managed to snare a turtle.  They penned it in, planning to save it for later, but the next day, the turtle was gone.  I don't think the turtle escaped on its own.  I think the producers set it free and into the direction of another camp.  

I was glad to see that his PSR went up more than hers.  He earned it.  

I forgot to respond to this.  I think Andrew and Elizabeth shouldn't have lost PSR points.  They didn't screw up.  It was medical.  They couldn't help being tapped.

Edited by madmax
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, AZChristian said:

When they showed the pig, we assumed that it had a rope (or two) around its neck, and production towed it into the water rather than letting it run off.  They knew that Waz didn't have the strength to convincingly run down a pig, so they put it somewhere that he could grab it.

Poor pig. ☹️

• Love 3
On 4/5/2021 at 8:18 PM, madmax said:

Africa - That looked like a tough one, having to travel like that.  Adam was nuts for going into that beehive.  Was it just me, or  did they seem REALLY close? 

Watching these two work together made this one of the best episodes in a long time.  Having the 21 miles journey to be part of the show was an interesting twist.

Both of these successful participants were fitness devotees, and each had the mental durability to continue on during times of weakness. 

Can only hope more episodes like the are in the works. 

• Love 3
On 4/23/2021 at 5:57 AM, Liberty said:

Watching these two work together made this one of the best episodes in a long time.  Having the 21 miles journey to be part of the show was an interesting twist.

Both of these successful participants were fitness devotees, and each had the mental durability to continue on during times of weakness. 

Can only hope more episodes like the are in the works. 

Finally watched this episode, and they made a great team. I had to laugh at the sight of Adam’s very white butt after the strip off. I bet the astronauts in the Space Station could see the glare reflecting off his pale posterior. 😆 BTW, I enjoyed seeing see a buff naked guy on N&A. 😏

• LOL 1
(edited)

Ok i call shenanigans.  That was not a new ep last night.  I remember the monkey sequence.  It was a good ep, and granted i didn't remember the rest of it the first time lol but the monkey was so cute and who could imagine that happening in the wild.  Makes you wonder where the youngsters family was at.  P.s.  was wondering if monkey was of the species that will reject another if there's human scent?

Edited by ForumLou
Question
  • Useful 1

So... I saw the Joe and Sam episode last night. What a horrible person Sam is. Joe has to be one of the calmest most zen people to have dealt with her berating him like she did. I love that he stepped up and finished the challenge once she tapped. 

What a nasty, awful person. I think she needs a lot of therapy. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

So... I saw the Joe and Sam episode last night. What a horrible person Sam is. Joe has to be one of the calmest most zen people to have dealt with her berating him like she did. I love that he stepped up and finished the challenge once she tapped. 

What a nasty, awful person. I think she needs a lot of therapy. 

Indeed!  She didn't get kicked out of her house for being gay, she got kicked out for being a raging bitch.  Joe was amazing.

• Love 2