Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 7/29/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:
23 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

She even bitched about having to pay for things related to her pneumonia and hospital stay.  If she had been someone without insurance or not enough insurance that illness would have bankrupted her.

She did? I missed that day. I thought she was very gracious in thanking the doctors and nurses, now I hear this..smh. 

Actually that was @blondiec0332's quote.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Haleth said:

They do not know the topics but they have seasoned debate prep pros who make sure they have an answer for anything that comes up.  If the candidate stumbles it's the fault of the staff.

Since the last debates all the candidates have had their staffs working overtime to find reasons to get in a dig at Biden (primarily) and to a lesser extent, Harris.  Most of them knew this was their last gasp at a gotcha moment, so they used anything they could find, even if it was a dubious quote from 30 years ago.  It worked for Kamala in the last debate, everyone else wanted their stand out moment too.  But here's the thing (tm Whoopi), they all have been in politics long enough to know it's not personal.  They all have pretty tough hides and can take a few punches, even from "friends."  They'll continue to work together after everything shakes out and they'll all fall in line behind the eventual candidate.

I was really annoyed with Whoopie and Joy who seem to think that Joe Biden should be given the nomination. He has to show and prove why he is deserving of it. Sunny and Ana understood that it is a vetting process and the Democrats will decide next year who is the best man or woman for the job.  Some of the people on the stage were also interviewing for a place in the Democratic administration if a Democrat wins in 2020.  

• Love 16

The op-ed in question is completely different from what Gillibrand said in the debate.  She pretty much straight up lied, as Sunny pointed out.  Even if you don't like Biden, you cannot read that op-ed and get what Gillibrand was saying about him.  It will hurt her more than him.  (NutMeg still cannot pronounce her name correctly by the way.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

This was the "can I finish?" moment when NutMeg had a tiny hissy fit when Joy interrupted her rat a tat recitation of her blue cards.  Someone did laugh in the background but I suspect it was Joy and Ana, not Whoopi.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/can-i-finish-meghan-mccain-blows-up-over-interruptions-as-whoopi-goldberg-cracks-up-off-camera/

This was the dust-up with Ana over Tulsi, but unfortunately leaves out part of Nutmeg's meltdown about "blood-letting" Repubs and her childish: he's my friend (about the guy Ana said has broken with Tulsi over Assad).

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meghan-mccain-clashes-with-view-co-hosts-on-tulsi-gabbard-shes-no-russian-stooge

• Love 16

I will say 😆 that Joy was not amused when Whoopi mocked her when she said she had to think about what Steyer said to her about impeachment.  Whoopi was still doing damage control with Joy when she did the close at the end.

20 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I'm always embarrassed for whoopi when she rants her nonsensical lectures. Watching all the other women faces as she rambles is hilarious.  I agree Whoopi didnt watch the debate. 

That  was too funny.  Joy asked Whoopi what she thought about the debate and Whoopi went into an unintelligible rant about Amazon again.  All of the co-hosts tried to put on faces that indicated that they were listening closely to her (especially Sunny, with her thoughtful and intent expression 🤣).  

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

That is a skit for SNL when they come back in the Fall.  Have a bunch of cast members say things about Republicans and have each of them say not you Meghan.

The View should start doing it too. Every time one of them says anything they should say not you Meghan.  

Michael Che's and Colin Jost's assistants!  Are you reading this?  Aidy Bryant, are you here?  Some free and excellent sketch advice!!!   (We can do it here too)

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, bannana said:

I will say 😆 that Joy was not amused when Whoopi mocked her when she said she had to think about what Steyer said to her about impeachment.  Whoopi was still doing damage control with Joy when she did the close at the end.

That  was too funny.  Joy asked Whoopi what she thought about the debate and Whoopi went into an unintelligible rant about Amazon again.  All of the co-hosts tried to put on faces that indicated that they were listening closely to her (especially Sunny, with her thoughtful and intent expression 🤣).  

I was watching Ana,  she had a smirk 😂

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Sarah Heart said:

I thought the very same thing, no way could she sit and be bothered to watch it all, I'm older than her and I nodded off. But something is off with Whoopi, maybe the tax people, because that's all she talks about

Meghan got feisty, because Joy was nipping, the republicans like Tulsi, the republicans like her. I see nothing wrong in that. 

If it is true that Russian-bots are supporting her, it is a concern though we have no reason to believe she has a thing to do with that. 

• Love 11

Here's an excerpt from the article (URL posted by Bananna):

“There is a lot of writings in Russia Today and Russian traffic around Tulsi,” Navarro stated, referencing the notorious Russian propaganda media arm. “There is something going on. I suspect it’s not knowingly by her because I think she’s a decent human being who served this country, but I’m paranoid.”

McCain seemingly took this to mean that any Republican who found Gabbard intriguing was being influenced by Russia, bringing up the fact that her family is sanctioned from traveling to Russia while explaining why she liked Gabbard.

1. John McCain personally was banned from entering Russia in 2015.
  2. Does a death ever end a Russian sanction?
  3. Was Meghan was also banned?  
  4. If so, can't Abby ask Daddy for help?

• LOL 12
  • Love 9
On 7/31/2019 at 8:52 AM, tinkerbell said:

Yes, really.  He is over 40, he is not a child.  While she says positive things about him, Whoopi is being disrespectful by calling him a 'kid'.  Its the same as calling female candidates 'girl', it whittles away at their credibility. 

No kidding!  how much you pay for ACA health care depends on your age.   I am very healthy for my age, take no meds, yet pay over $900/month for an HMO plan with the ACA.  

I am so thankful that nearly 30 years ago I stumbled into a job  that offered good insurance because I would be SOOOO screwed without it (I have MS and meds cost almost $7K/mo).  I really wish that those without financial worries would be more understanding of regular folks who struggle with this issue.  The Meg's and Whoopies will never have to worry about whether or not they can get care.

I am looking forward to the report about what happens today on the view.  I watched the debates and saw the Princess was tweeting.  

• Love 22
29 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

I think Meghan could be declared "worse" than the others because she's the "professional" as the resident proclaimed "pundint" and political analyst in politics since she was in the womb.  The others are an actress, a stand-up comedian, an attorney/ journalist, and an ambassador's daughter.  The first three have been forced into the pundit category by the ABC suits and the times.  McCain was hired for her ancestry and (heh heh heh) professional expertise.

It’s true Meghan has been doing political punditry for awhile...prior to even being in The View. She’s not responsible for the political bent of the show, the backgrounds of her co-hosts, their often silly commentary, or the dynamic of the show. Before her, it was Elisabeth who everybody hated and also didn’t acquit herself well in political dialogue. The only difference is Elisabeth was prissy and Meghan is barf emoji.

I will say, Meghan and Abby are both the daughters of lowercase-R Republicans. Two men liberals would pick if they “haaaaad” to go with a Republican. Thus, they are two men the right didn’t like, in broad strokes. Too eager to throw the base under the bus on hot button topics; too eager to pander to the media; too willing to go after members of their own party to be trustworthy.

So, it makes sense that Meghan and Abby fit on a show like the View where they can be center-right on paper, but only have to embody it some of the time. Since their discussions mostly center around Trump — a guy who isn’t the gentleman their dads are/were but managed to do what their  dads couldn’t — they can just offer up demurrals to keep the conversation going. 

Thats why Meghan got hired. Not because she’s a professional.

Edited by 27bored
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I am so thankful that nearly 30 years ago I stumbled into a job  that offered good insurance because I would be SOOOO screwed without it (I have MS and meds cost almost $7K/mo). 

Natalie...so very sorry abut the MS.  My mother went back to work in 1949 to support three little kids alone--after not working for ten years.  I don't know if she began her preaching to us then or shortly thereafter, but she impressed on us the need for "benefits" (medical insurance).  Her three daughters always sought out work with benefits and so did most of her grandchildren.  Those grandchildren (now in their 40s) without benefits are all receiving some sort of state aid--and non with catastrophic conditions.  Those days of "benefits" are disappearing too quickly.   Whoopi squawks about her taxes; we squawk about health insurance.

• Love 12

Did you notice Meghan’s uncomfortable reaction to the suggestion that there’s an opening on Real Housewives she could fill? 

It’s almost as if she is in negotiations for that spot. She also thinks she’s too young to be on that show - Maggie, somebody had to be the youngest. And none of the women in Real Housewives of New York are married. 

Whoopi’s  meandering sign off was weird. I think she may actually have some neurological problem.... 

• Love 6
23 hours ago, PennyPie18 said:

I am older than Whoopi so, yes, I have MANY of those forgetful  moments. That's why I was wondering if she is having neurological problems. I hope not. For those of you who are big fans of Whoopi, I highly recommend renting the movie "Soapdish".  Whoopi and Sally Field are hilarious in this spoof of soap operas. I mean, it's sooooooo funny, and Whoopi is terrific, as is the whole cast. Really, if you need a good laugh, rent this film....especially if you are, or ever have, been a soap opera fan.

It is an AWESOME movie!  It also has a scene that reminds me of our President.  When Sally's character is feeling down, Whoopi takes her to the Paramus mall and gets a crowd of fans swarming.  This is what he uses the rallies for.  They are a salve for his itty bitty hurt feelings.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

Ben, when you're preparing your wife's blue cards, some of the words should be printed phonetically.  Always spell Gillibrand with a "J" to help Meggie look prepared.  

Also, when you give her a "word of the day," be sure that is written phonetically too.

MOM

You crack me up😀

Seriously though, can Meghan not hear the others say Gillibrand's name?  

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 5
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, jumper sage said:
  43 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

She even bitched about having to pay for things related to her pneumonia and hospital stay.  If she had been someone without insurance or not enough insurance that illness would have bankrupted her.

She did? I missed that day. I thought she was very gracious in thanking the doctors and nurses, now I hear this..smh. 

I don't recall it but I believe it.  We had an impressive months-long experience (bile duct cancer+liver transplant) at the great and venerable Mayo Clinic in Phoenix.  Our family continues to praise and brag about the entire medical staff and the facility (even ER).  Communications, Scheduling, Records...complete opposite.  One example: our patient's MRI and all his records were lost from November to January.   (So far his employer-provided health insurance has been miraculous)

It's possible to have things both ways.

Edited by HaaCHOO
There's a difference between "lots" and "lost"
  • Love 13
16 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

Natalie...so very sorry abut the MS.  My mother went back to work in 1949 to support three little kids alone--after not working for ten years.  I don't know if she began her preaching to us then or shortly thereafter, but she impressed on us the need for "benefits" (medical insurance).  Her three daughters always sought out work with benefits and so did most of her grandchildren.  Those grandchildren (now in their 40s) without benefits are all receiving some sort of state aid--and non with catastrophic conditions.  Those days of "benefits" are disappearing too quickly.   Whoopi squawks about her taxes; we squawk about health insurance.

Thank you!  I am a lucky one who hasn't suffered terribly.  <fingers crossed>

That was the same advice we got from my husbands grandmother.  At 21 were like 'whatevs' and then I got the job and ended up being so relieved!  Best advice ever.  It is sad that more places can't offer them due to cost.  

Maybe after their vacation I can start watching again.  It has been a nice break!

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

Did you notice Meghan’s uncomfortable reaction to the suggestion that there’s an opening on Real Housewives she could fill? 

It’s almost as if she is in negotiations for that spot. She also thinks she’s too young to be on that show - Maggie, somebody had to be the youngest. And none of the women in Real Housewives of New York are married. 

I love this.  There's a Beverly Hills Ho'wife who's 38.  And...of the current (5) New York "wives," two got divorces after they went on the show, another divorcee got married AND divorced while on the show, and there's a widow and another divorcee.  Doesn't bode well for Mr. Domenech. 

I watch ONLY the NY show

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

The View should start doing it too. Every time one of them says anything they should say not you Meghan.  

The View should also have everyone that MM interrupts say "LET ME FINISH!", since MM does it even when she is the one who started talking over the guest or cohost.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Whoopi’s complaint was the doctors ordered something to go home with her that insurance wouldn’t cover. It might have been something to strengthen breathing capacity. They were going to get her something that was not as effective. ( perhaps the plastic container with blue balls that you force your breath into?)   Whoopi said I can afford to pay for it but what about patients that can’t. 

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The View should also have everyone that MM interrupts say "LET ME FINISH!", since MM does it even when she is the one who started talking over the guest or cohost.

The producers don't have the guts to encourage it, but wouldn't you LOVE to hear the audience yell that back???   It would definitely make more people tune in.

12 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

Even Anna knew the HW show, Tinsley..lol

Oh...so sorry I forgot Tinsley.  She was a REAL debutante and a little fixture in NY society back in the day.  Meghan won't like that.

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Whoopi’s complaint was the doctors ordered something to go home with her that insurance wouldn’t cover. It might have been something to strengthen breathing capacity. They were going to get her something that was not as effective. ( perhaps the plastic container with blue balls that you force your breath into?)   Whoopi said I can afford to pay for it but what about patients that can’t. 

But that happens all the time.  Any device or procedure has to go through a procedure before it is accepted by insurance companies.   My dad had to have a heart valve replaced.  Medicare wouldn't pay for the state-of-the-art valve that was recommended,  and the one that would be covered was not appropriate for him for other reasons.   He had to wait until the procedure he needed went through the proper testing so that Medicare approved it.  Whoopi lacks the understanding  of how things work.  Insurance companies will opt to pay for less expensive equipment, drugs, procedures, because that's how insurance companies make a profit.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MMEButterfly said:

If it is true that Russian-bots are supporting her, it is a concern though we have no reason to believe she has a thing to do with that. 

But, as Sunny said, it's more than that, like the fact that she refuses to call Assad a "war criminal" despite slaughtering his own people. I think Ana said that was the reason the Republican she mentioned, the one who McCain interjected was A PERSONAL FRIEND (isn't everyone, as it suits her argument), ended up breaking with Gabbard over. Hard to tell amid all McCain's screeching, personal affronts, and general insanity.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I am so thankful that nearly 30 years ago I stumbled into a job  that offered good insurance because I would be SOOOO screwed without it (I have MS and meds cost almost $7K/mo).  I really wish that those without financial worries would be more understanding of regular folks who struggle with this issue.  The Meg's and Whoopies will never have to worry about whether or not they can get care.

I am looking forward to the report about what happens today on the view.  I watched the debates and saw the Princess was tweeting.  

Positive vibes off to you @Natalie68! And I agree, I was just thinking while at the pediatrician’s office the other day about how fortunate my family is my husband’s union offers fantastic health benefits, and damn near everything is covered.  Most jobs don’t even come close to offering that, or health benefits at all. I’ve been there...I was right out of college in the early stages of the recession. I had a job but it was low pay, and I was too old to be on my parents insurance. I went to the doctor for a simple eye infection (this is before you could buy OTC meds for pink eye) check up and then received a bill for $800 a week later, not to mention the $60 of eye drops! It really makes me wonder how jaded how these one percenters and politicians are to argue against universal health care. Not everyone can just write a check for a few thousand for a doctor’s visit or has SAG insurance (looking at you Whoopi). There are people who are literally dying or living in pain simply because they can’t afford to get help, and it’s said.

I've seen Meghan on WWHL. It's so fun, she isn't scowling , Jerry is right. Even Anna knew the HW show, Tinsley..lol

I agree, Meghan is SO much better on entertainment shows like WWHL, or even the entertainment segments on the View. She clearly enjoys it and is young enough to be up on and enjoy pop culture. She needs to quit trying to ride her father’s political coattails and carve out a niche there instead. 

• Love 23

Yes that’s exactly what we discussed at the time she doesn’t have a clue how It works. ( Whoopi/ insurance)  My husband had PC surgery at Stanford which was a institution of excellence for his insurance but they still tried to prolong things.  

My son was in hospital a month after surgery and my husband insurance was declining the hospital coverage after the fact because he turned 26 while in.  His  Surgeons office told me that’s what they do decline ,and hope people won’t fight it.  I did  

Whoopi really needs to evaluate who her friends are there  ,that’s  a shitty remark to Joy.  Just think about all the times Joy could have done the same thing to her and didn’t. Where is the vomit emoji for “ babe” 

MM saying she’s not really a housewife none of them are really,  most aren’t even married. I only watch NY now and that’s in question lately  I can’t stand Andy.  

Where is the vomit emoji for “ babe” ? 

Edited by athousandclowns
Sp
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

But that happens all the time.  Any device or procedure has to go through a procedure before it is accepted by insurance companies.   My dad had to have a heart valve replaced.  Medicare wouldn't pay for the state-of-the-art valve that was recommended,  and the one that would be covered was not appropriate for him for other reasons.   He had to wait until the procedure he needed went through the proper testing so that Medicare approved it.  Whoopi lacks the understanding  of how things work.  Insurance companies will opt to pay for less expensive equipment, drugs, procedures, because that's how insurance companies make a profit.  

Agreed.  Many of us know that's how insurance works.   But Whoopi's gripe was,  what am I paying insurance for if it doesn't cover the stuff my doctor has prescribed for me?   We can criticize her for thinking that way, but in reality a lot of people in the US think like this.  They assume if a doctor prescribes it, insurance should cover.  

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Angelsmom1009 said:

Positive vibes off to you @Natalie68! And I agree, I was just thinking while at the pediatrician’s office the other day about how fortunate my family is my husband’s union offers fantastic health benefits, and damn near everything is covered.  Most jobs don’t even come close to offering that, or health benefits at all. I’ve been there...I was right out of college in the early stages of the recession. I had a job but it was low pay, and I was too old to be on my parents insurance. I went to the doctor for a simple eye infection (this is before you could buy OTC meds for pink eye) check up and then received a bill for $800 a week later, not to mention the $60 of eye drops! It really makes me wonder how jaded how these one percenters and politicians are to argue against universal health care. Not everyone can just write a check for a few thousand for a doctor’s visit or has SAG insurance (looking at you Whoopi). There are people who are literally dying or living in pain simply because they can’t afford to get help, and it’s said.

I agree, Meghan is SO much better on entertainment shows like WWHL, or even the entertainment segments on the View. She clearly enjoys it and is young enough to be up on and enjoy pop culture. She needs to quit trying to ride her father’s political coattails and carve out a niche there instead. 

Thank you!!!!!  

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I quite like Abby, she says what she means, quite directly and I don't find her rude.

Abby is very sweet and sincere and I agree--never rude.  She is, however, known as a fence-sitter.  She will do her best to give an opinion and if challenged, she will often change what she said...then and there...without even realizing it.  She's just a born people-pleaser--a genuinely nice person.

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, After7Only said:

They assume if a doctor prescribes it, insurance should cover.  

My pain doctor (bad knee replacement+femur broken by a physical therapy aide in 2016) wanted to do an RFA (radio-frequency ablation) on my knee.  The first step is a "diagnostic" to see if it's even going to work.  That involves sticking several electrical-conduction needles in strategic areas.  My insurance denied the anesthesia.  The doctor said I was "tough" and a "trouper," and he thought I could handle it.  It was BAD!  It was bad, but it was quick--well, quick enough.  What's worse is that one can't jerk when that shock+pain hits.  

So...that procedure was successful and a month later I was scheduled for the REAL RFA.  The mail arrived moments before I left for the hospital and therein was another denial of anesthesia for the RFA.  When I arrived at the facility I asked for clarification.  They called my insurance and the anesthesia was definitely denied.  My doctor refused to do the procedure without it.  I would have if he hadn't! This was not general anesthesia...something a bit more than a local.  I asked how much it would cost.  $200.  I gladly handed over my credit card.  I couldn't go through THAT again without anesthetic. Ever.

The doctor told me that if he'd had any notice, he would have appealed the decision.  The postmark was DAYS before the denial was received.   We could have appealed after the fact, but life got in the way.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Hard to tell amid all McCain's screeching, personal affronts, and general insanity.

Meghan's continual, "With all due respect," to those for whom she obviously has NO RESPECT is tiring and embarrassing.  

• Snear or scowl:  With all due respect...blather, attack, blah, blah, blah
  • Speaking with anger or vehemence: With all due respect...etc.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
55 minutes ago, maggiemae said:

I would have thought with WG's salary she would have qualified for a tax reduction. Right? But now she wants her write off's as well?

No tax accountant here (as very obvious) but maybe Whoops doesn't have her bucks invested wisely, & thus wasn't helped along with all the other m/billionaires by Trump's tax gift to the rich?  Apparently she has/d several expensive homes in areas with high property taxes, & that deduction just got almost halved for me, so assume Whoops was hit harder. But I am retired & house-poor, with relatively low actual income; Whoops (somehow) remains employed in her highly lucrative day job (at the least!)  But I have only 1 (mildly disabled) offspring to maintain, while Whoops apparently has many relatives living off her - that Yang $12000/yr per each adult could go far for the Goldberg gang.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I quite like Abby, she says what she means, quite directly and I don't find her rude. I can take or leave MM, I dont think she is going anywhere.I cannot imagine this show without other viewpoints. Joy might retire soon, and Whoopi, who knows

I like Abby as well. I think the issue I have is that the tenor of the show is too focused on Democrat talking points and Trump bashing (I know that sounds redundant, but still).

I think it’s difficult to get a good read on people in that context. I think Meghan on a show with other conservative co-hosts would come off more moderate and refreshingly objective. But on this show she’s just, well, NutMeg.

With this dynamic, Abby is too passive to balance things out and Meghan isn’t nimble enough with the facts to argue the counterpoint credibly. Add to that the mostly left-leaning audience and you have two people who don’t come off the best. 

• Love 5

I need a break from this show. Between Whoopi's completely off the wall rantings and Meghan McCain's awful behavior, the show has been so unpleasant lately. I'm sure that Sunny and Joy will appreciate the break from these two. 

McCain was so rude to Tom Steyer today. She obviously didn't listen to anything he said, and was extremely insulting in her responses to him. Maybe when she goes to Arizona on her break, she can have an encounter with a rattlesnake so she can hiss and snarl at it and scare it off before it strikes.

Edited by Kenz
  • LOL 8
  • Love 14
21 hours ago, Kenz said:

McCain was so rude to Tom Steyer today. She obviously didn't listen to anything he said, and was extremely insulting in her responses to him. Maybe when she goes to Arizona on her break, she can have an encounter with a rattlesnake so she can hiss and snarl at it and scare it off before it strikes.

Her patriotic, beaded, red, white, and blue boots will protect her from any strikes!

Yep, she was extremely rude and a pathetic smart aleck..  If we were allowed to mention a particular maternal parental unit, I'd give some hints...with all due respect.

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, MMEButterfly said:

She is taking money from Russian apologists, though, including an on-air analyst for RT/Russia Today, Putin's English language broadcast arm.

• Love 8

This article does a better job of capturing the dust-up between Ana and NutMeg:

https://decider.com/2019/08/01/meghan-mccain-the-view-screaming-dem-candidates/

McCain immediately fired back, saying, “The idea that she’s now a ‘Trojan horse’ is political posturing.” Navarro disagreed with her Republican counterpart. “After Jill Stein, I am paranoid,” said Navarro. “There’s a lot of writings in things like Russia Today. There’s a lot of Russian bot traffic around Tulsi. There’s something going on.” That didn’t sit well with McCain. “Can I tell you why I like parts of her?” said the outspoken conservative, who went on to cite Gabbard’s “pro-gun,” “pro-military” stance as reasons why she’s interested in the candidate. “The idea that I’m somehow watching RT [Russia Today] — by the way, I can’t even travel to Russia because my family is sanctioned from going there — and I like her at the same time. It’s just ridiculous.”

“Nobody’s saying you!” yelled Navarro from across the table. “I’m talking about other people. Just because I’m making a reference doesn’t mean it’s a reference to you. It would lead to more constructive behavior if you didn’t take it personally.” Replied McCain, “But I am in the Venn diagram of what you just said! I am that person. I am a Republican who thinks that what she’s saying is interesting.”

“God forbid any Republicans like any of the Democratic candidates in any way,” she continued. “Just bloodlet every Independent and Republican who’s curious about any Democratic candidates out. And at the same time, keep attacking Obama and his wife. Really winning strategy guys.” Navarro attempted to refute McCain’s point, but she wouldn’t let up. “I’m not supporting her. I’m just saying that what she’s saying is interesting,” said McCain. “The idea that because she got a big hit on Kamala, now she’s a Russian stooge.”

And with that, the entire panel exploded. As Navarro yelled that she’s “not saying that,” Behar also tried to get a word in, but to no avail. Finally, Goldberg calmed down the panel, screaming, “Here’s what’s happening now, y’all!”

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Seriously though, can Meghan not hear the others say Gillibrand's name?  

Come on people!  At this point in the process, MM knows how to pronounce the senator's name, she just chooses to be a shady bitch and mangle it.

5 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I was really annoyed with Whoopie and Joy who seem to think that Joe Biden should be given the nomination.  

Two of my favorite TV liberals Joy and Bill Maher feel the same way about St Joe, so do the buffoons on Morning Joe.  Makes me sick.  

• Love 12

Joy and Tom Steyer are better people than I am.  Joy had just asked how he could get his point across to Trump supporters, and he barely got two words out to answer before she cut him off to ask "with all due respect" why he was running.  Why didn't the moderator step in and tell her to let him answer Joy's question.  Hmm?  And MM eff off about only Uncle Joe and Tulsi Gabbard speaking about patriotism.  Remember Mayor Pete?  The Afghanistan vet?  He's pretty patriotic too, nimrod.

P.S. - Whoops, maybe you didn't recognize the saying because Cory cleaned it up.  It's "all up in the kool-aid and don't know the flavor".  I don't know where "dipping" came from, LOL.

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, jalady said:

Why didn't the moderator step in and tell her to let him answer Joy's question.  Hmm?

Because that's her "Babe," her protege, John McCain's daughter--and Ms. Moderator has been assigned the role of Lifetime Protector and Defender.  My fingers are bleeeeeeeding..............

19 minutes ago, jalady said:

P.S. - Whoops, maybe you didn't recognize the saying because Cory cleaned it up.  It's "all up in the kool-aid and don't know the flavor".  I don't know where "dipping" came from, LOL.

I checked Urban Dictionary (cut/pasted):  

Dont be dipping in the koolaid when you dont know the flavor.

What you say to dum people that are getting in your bizness or messing with stuff they dont need to be messin with.  (thinking they know somthing when they dont )

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5