Type keyword(s) to search

S01: Week 4: July 29. 2019-August 2, 2019

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, JKLM said:

Folks have not forgiven Yamen for the Alana situation.

I don't understand how Alana has social media fans who are THIS devoted to her.

Kyra voted out Cashel in an almost vindictive fashion, and at the time I thought she had convinced the OG crowd to also vote him out in a way to do her bidding.

Then 3 minutes later she's wailing that the love of her life left the show and all of a sudden thinks Eric looks like a bag of garbage.  My god.

There's a whole crew of people that were simply used to further Kyra and Weston's goals - Cashel, Eric, Katrina, Kelsey, Jered.

Caro and Yamen didn't do anything near to this so that's why I've never felt anything negative towards them.  Caro's baby voice was annoying at first but I think she hasn't used it that much since RayTime.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Then 3 minutes later she's wailing that the love of her life left the show and all of a sudden thinks Eric looks like a bag of garbage.  My god.

Caro's baby voice was annoying at first but I think she hasn't used it that much since RayTime.

"Hey Cash, I know my middle school attention span fucked you out of two weeks free vacation in Fiji, but at the end of the day I miss manipulating your emotions so I think we should give this a shot at the end of the day."

Did you catch the narrator saying "spoiler alert: it's not Caro" when the robot babies were crying? Heh.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, Kris117 said:

It somehow never occurred to be there would be actual exit interviews from this show. 😂

I could not believe she said that. “Hey, Cashel? It’s me, Kyra. Remember how we were together on LI until I friend-zoned you and moved on to other guys? That was just my subtle way of saying you are my forever love, so I’m moving in with you. In fact, I’m on your doorstep!”

It’s Always Sunny in Villadelphia, complete with theme song, cracked me up. As did the babies, especially the scuff marks Zac got on theirs during the race. Zac and Elizabeth? If freakin’ Kyra says you are high maintenance, you are for sure high maintenance. 

The conversation between Kyra and Weston made my head hurt, and only confirmed my opinion that Kyra is slightly less toxic than Weston. 

Run away, Emily. If most of the women in the house are calmly telling you that Weston has repeated the same pattern with several women, you need to listen. I thought for sure Weston and Emily were going home, but no. 

That conversation was a word salad between two assholes trying to play the victim for TV. 

It will be odd if Kyra doesn’t go home now. She said Jered is just a friend and that she wants to go home and reconnect with Cashel. Even though that will only last five minutes before she gets bored again, it means there’s no reason to keep her there. Weston may suck, but at least he’s in an actual couple. 

Ray is a sweet guy, but Caro will be impossible to live with. During the baby challenge he started talking about them having good looking babies, “I’m good looking, Caro is good looking, so I think...” but in between naming himself and Caro she gave him this look like, “Excuse me?!” It seemed like she was pissed he wasn’t talking about her for two seconds, and then she realized what he was ACTUALLY trying to say and was ok.  She just needs so much attention and constant validation I don’t think it’s sustainable. 

3 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

"Hey Cash, I know my middle school attention span fucked you out of two weeks free vacation in Fiji, but at the end of the day I miss manipulating your emotions so I think we should give this a shot at the end of the day."

Did you catch the narrator saying "spoiler alert: it's not Caro" when the robot babies were crying? Heh.

Caught that. Loved it. This narrator is even better than the British one for calling out people on their BS. Though, this cast is worse than the other versions of this show. 

• Love 5

I’m starting to think Caro and Ray are going to win this. The producers are really pushing for them hard, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Caro starts lobbying for it while the other couples (namely Zac/Elizabeth and Dylan/Alex) sit back quietly and chill. 

• Love 3

I think Caro and Ray are going to win as well.  She's gotten just a bit less annoying and now I wouldn't mind if she won. 

Actually, I don't care who wins as long as it's not Kyra.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

The best thing about this show is this forum and you guys who post to it!!   

The baby thing was kind of annoying and amusing at the same time, but interesting to see who really nurtured the kids and who became a little unglued.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kyra and Weston dumped, and a couple made out of Emily and Jered.  They both got the short end of the stick due to who they are coupled with.  I assume it will come down to the main 3 couples. So what criteria wins this show?  The last couple standing based on a popularity contest, or based on who America thinks will actually make the best go of staying together as a couple?    

• Love 6

The baby stuff was boring and went on forever, but I could see Dylan and Ray being good dads. Everyone else was pretty meh about their fake babies, which I can't really fault them for. It's a fake baby. It will be fine.

Weston: "I can't wait to be a dad. I'm gonna dress him up like me every single day." That right there says so much about his gigantic ego and how other people are just props to him in his glorious life. Instead of turning some poor child into a future psychiatric goldmine, he should steal one of those fake babies, put a fucking cowboy hat on it, and call it a day.

Kyra: At the end of the day, my feelings.
Weston: But my feelings. My feelings are genuine. I am not fake. Me me me.
Kyra: But at the end of the day, me.
Weston: No, me.
Kyra: Okay, but like, me, at the end of the day.
Weston: It is what it is, but say something about me.
Kyra: You hurt meeee, but the end of the day I still love you.
Weston: I love you too, but not as much as I love me.

Every time Jered appears onscreen, I find myself agreeing with Alexandra.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

Dylan and Alexandria physically look cute together. But I think the reason the guys couldn't see why the women were so offended by Weston is that most of them are doing the same thing. Alex is def. more into Dylan than he is into her. And if another woman (Emily) had shown interest in him - he would have jumped shark - and Alex wouldn't have seen it coming. I doubt they'll last outside of the villa. Yemen the same thing, he's not that into Assata. But he knew was getting backlash so he stayed with her. They aren't lasting either. 

I'm for Caro and Ray  and Zach and Elizabeth. They seem like the two most genuine couples who actually like each other.

Kyra, girl, go home.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Miss Slay said:

Dylan and Alexandria physically look cute together. But I think the reason the guys couldn't see why the women were so offended by Weston is that most of them are doing the same thing. Alex is def. more into Dylan than he is into her. And if another woman (Emily) had shown interest in him - he would have jumped shark - and Alex wouldn't have seen it coming. I doubt they'll last outside of the villa. Yemen the same thing, he's not that into Assata. But he knew was getting backlash so he stayed with her. They aren't lasting either. 

I'm for Caro and Ray  and Zach and Elizabeth. They seem like the two most genuine couples who actually like each other.

Kyra, girl, go home.

I think the guys probably also don’t see much of a difference between what Weston did and what Caro and Kyra did, so why call him out. Just my opinion. 

The other thing to keep in mind in all of this was the conversation happened while the boys were gone and then Emily pulls Weston aside and tells him she’s upset. None of the guys were there to hear what was said or how things came about. To the guys, it probably comes off like they leave the Villa to go buy groceries and all the girls use that as a chance to badmouth Weston. I think the circumstances of how it happened definitely played a role in this. I think there was just a lot of confusion and a big game of “Telephone”. Plus, Kyra talking out of both sides of her mouth describing what happened probably didn’t help. 

Anyway, I’m glad Weston got called out. Thought it was great that Elizabeth cleared the air with him. Weston and Emily can go just to get rid of that sad couple, though I still don’t know why Kyra is there. 🤷‍♂️

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Plus, Kyra talking out of both sides of her mouth describing what happened probably didn’t help. 

Kyra has been talking out of both sides of her mouth since she set foot on the island.  Cashel, you've been warned:  RUUUUN!!

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

A scarily accurate summary of every conversation they've ever had.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, DoYouLikeMutton said:

Kyra has been talking out of both sides of her mouth since she set foot on the island.  Cashel, you've been warned:  RUUUUN!!

I can’t remember, when Kyra mentioned reconnecting with Cashel did she even say something like, “I just hope he’s willing to forgive me”? Or anything showing remorse for what she did? She really just gave the impression that because she wanted something she’d just be able to go out and get it. What an ass. 

• Love 12
38 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

Every time Jered appears onscreen, I find myself agreeing with Alexandra.

He could actually be cute if he didn't constantly look like an ad for Visine.  I'm sorry but what's wrong with the boy's eyes?

Everyone here is so sure week by week that Kyra is going home that I'm deathly afraid she will win this.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

He could actually be cute if he didn't constantly look like an ad for Visine.  I'm sorry but what's wrong with the boy's eyes?

Everyone here is so sure week by week that Kyra is going home that I'm deathly afraid she will win this.

Maybe Jered swims in the pool a lot?  Probably has it all to himself . . . .

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, Kris117 said:

He’s said a couple of things which made me think he writes some of his own copy, if not all. Something to the effect of, “The couples get to sleep, but I’m still at work.” Anyway, he’s a big part of the show for me, too.

It's written or he just stole it because it sounds alot like the Scottish guy narrating for the UK and Australian versions. Iain Stirling timing was better so I found him funnier. It's the same quips about the pool, moon and working.

17 minutes ago, JKLM said:

Alana's appeal.

I have no argument with Alana being appealing.  I agree with that totally.  What I don't understand is "fans" (Alana's fans????) painting what Yamen did as dastardly.  I thought he was pretty innocent/innocuous.  Just my opinion.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, fishcakes said:

Weston: "I can't wait to be a dad. I'm gonna dress him up like me every single day." That right there says so much about his gigantic ego and how other people are just props to him in his glorious life.

Yeah you hit this one on the head! He's not surprisingly in that "I just want a mini-me!" category/delusion of parenthood.

Man, I too just don't get he vitriol toward Yamen for a simple dumping. It's not like they were talking marriage before he decided to move on. Was it just the optics of black guy dumps black girl for white girl? Dream on black girl.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, fishcakes said:

Bravo, @fishcakes, bravo.

I don't pay enough attention. What did Alexandra say about Jered?

Kyra made a miscalculation. If she had stayed with Cashel, I think they would have been the island's power couple. 

• Love 4

Weston was paying zero attention to Kyra and the attention-ho didn't like that. She initiated that entire conversation about her feelings for him. What should he say? No, I'm not at all attracted to you? She baited him with leading questions such as; "If we could go back, blah blah blah."

Then she completely sabotaged him by lying to the other girls that he approached her with his desire to be with her.
So what if he dumped Kelsey?
She seemed very sweet and glammed up nicely but doesn't really seem like the active type who would be a good fit for Weston.
That said, I don't know what they all saw in Weston in the first place but it sure went to his head, as it would go to ours.

Are they there to make a commitment to the first or second person they're paired with?
Or are they there to evaluate their options and choose the best fit for them to be with outside the villa?

Edited by Raa
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, SmithW6079 said:

Kyra made a miscalculation. If she had stayed with Cashel, I think they would have been the island's power couple. 

Yes, especially as she said he was "the glue" of the group...

Oh and Alex during the guys pleading to the girls to mind Westons wittle feeelings being hurt looked toward Jered and said (approx) "Who is this guy?"

• Love 1
Just now, SmithW6079 said:

The only thing I remember was when the guys and girls were discussing Weston Jered made some comment to which Alex turned to Elizabeth and jokingly said, “Who is this guy?” Implying that since he hasn’t been in the Villa as long as the others he doesn’t get to have an opinion. 

As for Cashel and Kyra, I doubt they would have been the power couple. At the time Cashel was pretty creepy and Kyra was already starting to show she’s just interested in attention. It’s hard to believe the two of them could have lasted the whole show without their skeeviness showing. Then again, Kyra is still popular 🤷‍♂️

• LOL 1

If you make a connection with someone and you are asked; "Are you still looking for a new girl to enter the villa?"

You might say "No, I want to build this connection."
Why would you kill it in its infancy by saying or thinking otherwise?

Then if someone comes in who seems like a better fit and they are instantly attracted to you at the same time, what are you supposed to do? Stay with the girl you like less, just because some idiots asked you a question and put you on the spot earlier?

Ridiculous.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Raa said:

If you make a connection with someone and you are asked; "Are you still looking for a new girl to enter the villa?"

Then if someone comes in who seems like a better fit and they are instantly attracted to you at the same time, what are you supposed to do? Stay with the girl you like less, just because some idiots asked you a question and put you on the spot earlier?

Ridiculous.

That’s why that question is loaded in the first place and Yamen was actually smart when he refused to answer that question from the girls earlier in the season. 

On another version of this show one girl started acting distant and removed from her guy and acting miserable. When he asked her why she said, “I just think if some new girl came in that’s more your type you’d leave me.” That’s insane! She was sabotaging her relationship based on a hypothetical she created in her head.  

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Raa said:

Ridiculous.

Weston was willingly telling the women that, he wasn't being put on the spot about it. Katrina and Kelsey both reassured him that they should be open to new connections but he was the one the one going out of his way saying he wanted to focus on his connection with them. Generally speaking, I totally agree that you don't want to come across as already thinking about the next person when you're coupled up with someone that you see good things with. I understand if asked the question you say 'I want to be open but at the same time, I really like what we've got going on and I want to be in the moment with you and focus on this'. There are certainly ways to answer that question without looking like you're only looking out for the next.

And if someone comes in that's a better fit, you don't tell that new person 'I really like you and think we have a great connection...you have x quality that the other girl doesn't have' but then when you talk to the other girl, you tell her 'I told the new girl that I'm happy with you and what we have and what we're building' when you didn't in fact say any of that to the new girl. I'd understand if you're someone non-confrontational and you're currently coupled with someone who is a bit on the irrational side but if your partner is being understanding and reasonable about the situation, there's no reason to go out of your way to be dishonest in order to ensure your spot on the island.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, fishcakes said:

Weston: "I can't wait to be a dad. I'm gonna dress him up like me every single day." That right there says so much about his gigantic ego and how other people are just props to him in his glorious life. Instead of turning some poor child into a future psychiatric goldmine, he should steal one of those fake babies, put a fucking cowboy hat on it, and call it a day.

I’m so glad you remembered that. It struck at the time as a perfect illustration of the problems he presents as a love interest, as well as being laugh-out-loud funny. Great job on the Kyra-Weston conversation, too.

3 hours ago, Stan39 said:

I can’t remember, when Kyra mentioned reconnecting with Cashel did she even say something like, “I just hope he’s willing to forgive me”? Or anything showing remorse for what she did? She really just gave the impression that because she wanted something she’d just be able to go out and get it. What an ass. 

Good point. No, she did not show remorse. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

I think @fishcakes meant Alexandra's comment "Who is this guy?"  😁

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:
3 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

I think @fishcakes meant Alexandra's comment "Who is this guy?"  😁

I did. But while Alex meant it in a "why is this newbie speaking?" I think of it as, "no, literally, who is this guy?" I feel bad for him. The coupling with Kyra is a non-starter, and it doesn't look like there will be any more recouplings, so he got less out of the experience than anyone except for maybe George, who I don't technically remember, although I have a vague sense that he existed.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Ha!  I have hair like that!  I used to try to curl my hair for special nights when I was a teenager but my hair is so poker straight that it would always fight the curls by the end of the night.  Come on!  The grass is always greener 😁

• Love 1

So Jared ("Who's this guy?"...the line of the season!) is reduced to an irrelevant potted plant by Kyra who has ZERO interest in the guy. They are by far the worst COUPLE (they are nothing close to a couple), certainly more than Yashel and his partner. I guess Kyra is quite popular with the public, the producers or both!

It does make sense. Despite her personality, Kyra is clearly the most beautiful of all the women, along with Emily, followed by Christin and Katrina, then a huge gap to all the rest. Kyra is very young and immature, but due to her looks and "presence", she gets away with a lot so she never suffers the consequences of her actions which we find repulsive. I do think Cashel was a complete goofball and Kyra is scraping the bottom of the barrel if she goes for him. She can do a lot better than that!

7 hours ago, BigDfromLA said:

I do think Cashel was a complete goofball and Kyra is scraping the bottom of the barrel if she goes for him. She can do a lot better than that!

I'm the opposite where I think Cashel can do a lot better than her. He may be a goofball and acts like he's stoned sometimes but he actually seems to have high EQ, relatively. Which is why everyone in the house loved him. Even with Eric, who he was competing against. He knew how to talk to Eric so that Eric would calm down and not be so defensive. And he doesn't say a lot but I thought he always had interesting (and accurate) observations about the people there. I'd rather be friends with someone like Cashel than someone like Kyra. She's a hot mess with tons of issues (to name a few: self-loathing and self-sabotage). She'd be a nightmare. Looks can only carry so far. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, waving feather said:

I'm the opposite where I think Cashel can do a lot better than her. He may be a goofball and acts like he's stoned sometimes but he actually seems to have high EQ, relatively. Which is why everyone in the house loved him. Even with Eric, who he was competing against. He knew how to talk to Eric so that Eric would calm down and not be so defensive. And he doesn't say a lot but I thought he always had interesting (and accurate) observations about the people there. I'd rather be friends with someone like Cashel than someone like Kyra. She's a hot mess with tons of issues (to name a few: self-loathing and self-sabotage). She'd be a nightmare. Looks can only carry so far. 

Gotta agree with Waving Feather.  I liked Cashel.  Another good one that got away was Katrina.  Beautiful, smart and classy.

A lot of what goes on with these shows is contrived by the producers.  They keep the irritant around for as long as they can plausibly do so, otherwise Kyra would have been long gone, imo.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, waving feather said:

Yeah on one hand, Cash seems like a little bit of a smarmy, smug douchebag who thinks he's way hotter than he actually is. He and Kyra both have Shiny Object Syndrome and seem to get off on allowing people to catch feelings for them for the thrill of watching them pine and sulk when they pull the rug out from under them once they get bored. But Cash still seems like a nice, empathetic, gregarious guy AT THE END OF THE DAY, whereas Kyra is just a giant black hole of ego who constantly has to manipulate everyone to give her life meaning. She's just a self-esteem crushing time waster to anyone who mistakes her lack of personality for coyness or mystery. Hopefully Cash stays away because Kyra would dump him every other week in LA, especially with dating apps full of hot aspiring models and actors.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, JKLM said:

Kyra didn't really seem to be a lesbian, more a bi-curious.

Whatever she is, she gave off mixed signals.  Then again, that's how she seems to roll.  I think she likes it that way because she thinks it makes her more interesting and mysterious.  It's not working.  

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, JKLM said:

Emily didn't really seem to be a lesbian, more a bi-curious.

I thought the Emily-being-possibly-interested-in-women thing was all contrived by the producers.  They tried to create the possibility that Emily and Kyra could form a lesbian or bi couple on Love Island.  When they had the re-coupling, Emily was talking about why she picked "this person", rather than saying "this boy" like all the other girls said.  They tried to keep up the illusion for a few more suspense-filled moments.  Then they took another stab at in when Kyra and Emily had their heart-to-heart talk after the whole Weston debacle blew-up.

• Love 4

Kyra and Weston are really similar that I think these two should get together and spare the rest in their destructive ways. Didn't Kyra also started to talk shit about Cashel when her interest in him started to wane? She was suddenly telling the girls how it rubbed her the wrong way that he was so free spirited without responsibilities in his life. Wha....?? By looking at their Instagrams, both of them are models/ musicians. So how is she so different from him? And she couldn't even talk shit about him in peace because she knew how the others in the house liked him. Oh poor little Kyra.

Ultimately, how she treated Eric was even worse than how she treated Cashel. She dropped Eric like a hot potato once he wasn't being used to make another guy pine over her. And it's funny because the reason she gave when she chose Eric over Cashel was that Eric was more driven and ambitious than Cashel. So suddenly, supposed ambition is not attractive to her anymore?

I have no problem with what Yamen/ Cashel/ Caro did when they moved from people to people. The show would be so dull if all the original couples stay together like Elizabeth and her bf. It's the way Kyra and Weston did it was bad. Instead of just owning it, they had to justify themselves by trashing the one they are currently with and acting snotty to them (in Kyra's case).

Alexandra is such an enabler too. Whenever Kyra is on the throes of her messy ways, she kept encouraging her with lots of nods and you-go-girls! It was gross to watch.

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, waving feather said:

Didn't Kyra also started to talk shit about Cashel when her interest in him started to wane?

She had that one horrid convo where her "problem" with him was that she only wanted to and I quote: "Jump his bones" some of the time when at others she didn't and only saw a friend in him. Such a mature convo.

The times when you look at a romantic interest as being a friend too are evidence that you might be able to actually live together as a couple past the infatuation stage that Kyra is so infatuated with. IF you're not friends first and foremost the romantic relationship isn't worth a damn beside tending to your needs that can be done by anyone you're willing to sleep with or taken care of self-serve style...

Having someone there for you when, god forbid, you AGE or something and don't look so hot anymore? THAT is what is important, having that friend in someone beyond being sexy and wanting to jump their bones. Someone that is actually there for you not because you're cute but because they eare devoted to you as a person and, yes, as a friend? Not THAT is the stuff.

With her it's all just shows such immature thinking...

• Love 8
1 hour ago, waving feather said:

I have no problem with what Yamen/ Cashel/ Caro did when they moved from people to people. The show would be so dull if all the original couples stay together like Elizabeth and her bf. It's the way Kyra and Weston did it was bad. Instead of just owning it, they had to justify themselves by trashing the one they are currently with and acting snotty to them (in Kyra's case).

Alexandra is such an enabler too. Whenever Kyra is on the throes of her messy ways, she kept encouraging her with lots of nods and you-go-girls! It was gross to watch.

Exactly!!!!!  Except I think Weston is just as bad/worse than Kyra

• Love 3
9 hours ago, waving feather said:

8 hours ago, DoYouLikeMutton said:

Gotta agree with Waving Feather.  I liked Cashel.  Another good one that got away was Katrina.  Beautiful, smart and classy.

Count me in the Cashel camp too (but then I was from the beginning). I've said all along that Cashel was the glue of the group. He got on with everyone. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

She had that one horrid convo where her "problem" with him was that she only wanted to and I quote: "Jump his bones" some of the time when at others she didn't and only saw a friend in him. Such a mature convo.

There was an even worse moment when she told one of the other women that sometimes when Cashel hugs her, she gets "tingles down there," and she pointed in the general direction of her vagina, in case anyone was having trouble cracking her extremely sophisticated code.

13 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Except I think Weston is just as bad/worse than Kyra

Weston is worse to me because even though their surface behavior looks the same and they both thrive on attention, they do it for opposite reasons. With Kyra, I think once she gets to know someone she starts to worry that they're not going to like the real her, so she pushes them away. With Weston, once he gets to know someone, he decides he doesn't like/is bored by the real person, so he dumps her. Kyra messes with people because she's insecure; Weston does it because he's a conceited knob.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 8/5/2019 at 8:56 AM, fishcakes said:

With Weston, once he gets to know someone, he decides he doesn't like/is bored by the real person, so he dumps her. Kyra messes with people because she's insecure; Weston does it because he's a conceited knob.

Good comment. I get annoyed when Weston starts wondering if a gal will be 'safe' or into 'wild' things. What makes him think he's so 'wild and fun'? I personally think Weston pushes women away once he thinks he 'knows' them because he's afraid they'll dump him once they know him. He is probably super insecure and hides behind this fake bravado. Even the number of women he's slept with is suspect (I sometimes wonder if men inflate their sexual partner numbers while women deflate theirs?)

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 3
On 8/1/2019 at 9:05 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

I couldn't believe what an asshole Zac was.  He interrupted EVERY WOMAN talking and because he was so aggressive, domineering, and interrupted the women SO FREQUENTLY they were at a loss as to how to articulate their feelings.

I was really annoyed as well, considering Zac wasn't there and hasn't a clue as to what the women really said to Emily. He wasn't interested in hearing what was said either. Weston reacted so badly to a couple of gals stating their FEELINGS, he immediately riled the guys up by saying he was thrown under the bus. Did he really believe he was coming across as this amazing friend to all the women? Did he truly think that everyone bought his BS? Ugh

• Love 1