Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Good Will Haunting

• Start Topic

The footage doesn't prove anything, but it also doesn't disprove anything either. Bravo was shady as hell trying to splice together a separate conversation and trying to pass it off as the cameraman (when Michael denies touching someone's butt) but I see nothing that suggests that it wasn't the cameraman that told Michael 2-3x to not 'do that'. Michael said that he passed a big cameraman in a narrow hallway, but even if there was incidental contact, why respond with 'okay, alright, no problem'. That reads to me as someone who was doing something intentional and acknowledged their behaviour once they were called out. Maybe that behaviour was something entirely different than grabbing someone's ass, but I do think that something did happen. If you accidentally bump into someone, you say something to the effect of 'oh shit, I'm so sorry, I was just in a rush to take the picture'. When you do something accidentally, you usually acknowledge your state of mind to demonstrate you meant no harm. It was a strange reaction to have. Now you have Katie's story...again, doesn't put Michael is an obviously precarious situation, but he definitely made someone uncomfortable with the way he spoke to them. I don't for a second think that all of these incidents are entire fabrications with zero basis. There is footage and co-signed commentary on some of these things. Ashley getting knocked up soon after standing by her husband...maybe that was her reward.

WTF is up with Katie's wig?

I totally get Monique speaking up and not co-signing Candiace's behaviour just because they're friends, but showing her text messages with Candiace to Ashley is not a friend and was a snake move because there is nothing good that will come of that. At least when she's calling out Candiace to her face, she's giving Candiace an opportunity to recognize her mistakes. That move was solely to instigate between Ashley and Candiace.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Irritable said:

I just can’t get too upset about Michael grabbing the cameraman’s butt because I’m mad at BRAVO and their double standards as to how they treat their favorites compared to people they don’t like. I do think it was wrong, he absolutely should not have done whatever it was he did, the copious denials are old, it’s all icky.  BUT! All I can think about while people are acting like Michael killed a man, and BRAVO is bringing out the unseen footage, and everyone continues to want him and Ashley to be publicly flogged, is that this is so hypocritical when you consider what Nene Leakes did to a cameraman, and there were not only zero negative repercussions,  but she even got a fucking raise.

I can’t agree more about Nene, I am still unbelievably disgusted she got away with all that when I really wish someone had pressed charges.

There is so much sexual harassment on these real housewives shows the last couple of seasons, in this era of #Metoo, e.g, Ramona and Sonja’s unwanted advances on males, Quigley down under’s sexual harassment of male employees, Nene’s actual assault.

Bravo should have addressed ALL these situations- which is what a responsible employer would do. How they pick and choose but all of it needs to stop NOW.

And Nene should have been fired immediately.

Bravo must have good lawyers and give payouts to many people because a huge class action lawsuit could really be made.

• Love 5
(edited)

1) My take on the unseen footage is that it wasn’t meant to show the moment of the alleged butt grab, but Michael’s attempt to smooth it over afterward, by asking the camera man if he was okay or whatever. Then the camera guy made clear that what Michael did was not, in fact, okay. 

2) I sort of believe that Monique doesn’t have footage of what happened, because Michael was charged with a felony, and the prosecutors EASILY could have gotten a warrant for any footage the Samuelses had. 

3) I thought that Robyn already said that Michael was talking about Juan when Michael made the comment at Oz, in the episode early on, when she initially recapped that night and Michael’s comment?

Edited by SimonSeymour
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

and Michael is clearly guilty of groping.

I think what happened wasn’t a groping per we, but more like a pat on the butt like basketball players do to each other...

Still, Michael (and everyone) should keep their hands to themselves. 

On 7/28/2019 at 10:51 PM, breezy424 said:

Michael could have bumped the camera man when camera man was filming.  It wouldn't be the least bit unusual for the camera man to say please don't do that. 

But it wouldn't be said 3 times and then Michael saying Ok. If you bump into someone accidentally then you are the first one saying I'm sorry. If it was the camera man worrying about Michael not bumping into camera then he would say Watch out! no Don't do that!

10 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

Wasn’t it said the incident originally happened in the basement where the Samuels do not have cameras? And now we find out it happened outdoors. Chris must have cameras on the outside - I wouldn’t believe them if they said otherwise. I’m curious as to what that footage shows. 

I think it's meant to be basement if you are coming in throu from inside and front of the house but the basement actually opens out to back of their patio so it seems like ground or first floor from the back. Like the front of the house is on different level than the back. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

1) My take on the unseen footage is that it wasn’t meant to show the moment of the alleged butt grab, but Michael’s attempt to smooth it over afterward, by asking the camera man if he was okay or whatever. Then the camera guy made clear that what Michael did was not, in fact, okay. 

2) I sort of believe that Monique doesn’t have footage of what happened, because Michael was charged with a felony, and the prosecutors EASILY could have gotten a warrant for any footage the Samuels’ had. 

3) I thought that Robyn already said that Michael was talking about Juan when Michael made the comment at Oz, in the episode early on, when she initially recapped that night and Michael’s comment?

Number one times a million. What we heard wasn’t the actual butt grab, it was Michael trying to make things better. 

Forgot to mention Karen's talking head with the pink fuzzy strapless top on! I about died when she made her point, smirked at the camera and took out her dust bin and brushed her top into it. GET OUT OF HERE KAREN!!! LOL LOL

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 8:41 AM, Stats Queen said:

I’m voting “yes they are” since that is their default mode.

However, when it comes to corporate Bravo, I've got to believe that if they aired this footage, they did so after having everyone in their legal shop - from the cleaning lady up to the general counsel, review it first. Bottom line, they felt comfortable enough that this wasn't going to result in a libel/slander suit that they ran with it, which tells me that at the very least they aren't in the least bit afraid of what the Darby's could do in response. Michael has been shown to be very messy when he's drunk and miked up. You think, he'd learn and not imbibe at the HW tapings, but clearly he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

However, when it comes to corporate Bravo, I've got to believe that if they aired this footage, they did so after having everyone in their legal shop - from the cleaning lady up to the general counsel, review it first. Bottom line, they felt comfortable enough that this wasn't going to result in a libel/slander suit that they ran with it, which tells me that at the very least they aren't in the least bit afraid of what the Darby's could do in response. Michael has been shown to be very messy when he's drunk and miked up. You think, he'd learn and not imbibe at the HW tapings, but clearly he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

There's no way they didn't have their legal team, which I am certain is large and powerful, review this episode before it aired, and it wouldn't surprise me if it underwent a few rounds of editing at their legal team's behest before it was ready for prime time. So I agree with you: they aired what they aired because they're confident it will withstand any legal scrutiny.

Also, I wonder if the Darbys would be foolish enough to sue the hand that feeds them?

• Love 4
16 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I totally get Monique speaking up and not co-signing Candiace's behaviour just because they're friends, but showing her text messages with Candiace to Ashley is not a friend and was a snake move because there is nothing good that will come of that. At least when she's calling out Candiace to her face, she's giving Candiace an opportunity to recognize her mistakes. That move was solely to instigate between Ashley and Candiace.

I really don't understand Monique's endgame.  It feels like a concerted business decision to   align with Ashley over Candiace.  Monique comes off fake and I don't understand how aligning with Ashley benefits her in any way. Ashley has never been a friend to her and has never demonstrated that she knows how to be one. Candiace, on the other hand, had her back when all the other ladies except Karen were coming for her. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, laprin said:

I really don't understand Monique's endgame.  It feels like a concerted business decision to   align with Ashley over Candiace.  Monique comes off fake and I don't understand how aligning with Ashley benefits her in any way. Ashley has never been a friend to her and has never demonstrated that she knows how to be one. Candiace, on the other hand, had her back when all the other ladies except Karen were coming for her. 

Monique is a social climber and clout chaser. That's why Charrisse dropped her.

Michael owns a real estate company and Chris/Monique have their own portfolio of rental properties.  Perhaps there's a connection there.  Ashley is also starting up a line of athleisure, perhaps Monique wants to get into that as well.

Monique is the same person who buddied up to Charrisse to buddy up to Kyndall to get to Gizelle.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, laprin said:

I've always liked Monique but I can't understand the text message move at all. I can understand being willing to start afresh with Ashley giving their shared miscarriage experience and all of that, but she didn't need to do it at the expense of an existing friendship with someone else. Chris said that he hopes she makes it right with Candiace because he really likes hanging out with Candiace and Chris but they don't seem to be following each other on social media and have been taking swipes at each other on Twitter after episodes so I'm inclined to think that they haven't sorted out their issues yet.

• Love 2
On 7/29/2019 at 12:05 PM, ZaldamoWilder said:

giphy.gif

First of all, gotdamn T.C. Carson!  They got you lookin' like Grandpa Rufus, yikes!

Zaldamo!  Always a pleasure, glad you're back.

Now onto the show....

Katie - Why was she looking like an Asian roach?  I'm hoping her new fiance is rich, 'cause bitch needs a fashion/weave upgrade in the worst way.

Katie.jpg.6c5be7af6492ec9668d7c70708f5bbac.jpg

I'm guessing Bravo paid for Juan's birthday 'cause ain't no way Beaky Buzzard could afford all that!  

Gizzard, it is called a life....get yourself a 3 pound slice of it and while you're at it pay attention to Angel; her well being should be more important to you than whether Michael is grabbing bussy!  She's such an asshole, just who is coming up to her and asking about Ashley?  And if they do how about telling them to ask HER for her business.  She is such a toxic trick.

Karen, I love you and all but Rayvin cain't sing...she just cain't.  I disagree with the previous poster regarding her grief; whether her parents died old or young, those were her parents and she's hurting.  How long it takes for her to 'let it go' is her business.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

First of all, gotdamn T.C. Carson!  They got you lookin' like Grandpa Rufus, yikes!

Now, say what now?  Girl this is TC Carson??  Like.......Kyle Barker TC Carson?? This has to be make up, sis.   I thought it was just a random gif of an old man.   Naw.  Word?   I need a google image search, stat!   Fan out!  

12 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Gizzard, it is called a life....get yourself a 3 pound slice of it and while you're at it pay attention to Angel; her well being should be more important to you than whether Michael is grabbing bussy

200.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Now, say what now?  Girl this is TC Carson??  Like.......Kyle Barker TC Carson?? This has to be make up, sis.   I thought it was just a random gif of an old man.   Naw.  Word?   I need a google image search, stat!   Fan out!  

Yup, that's him....he's on a new show along with Carl Anthony Payne called Last Call.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Karen, I love you and all but Rayvin cain't sing...she just cain't.  I disagree with the previous poster regarding her grief; whether her parents died old or young, those were her parents and she's hurting.  How long it takes for her to 'let it go' is her business.

That forced watching of footage of her and her grandparents was nothing more than Karen wanting to milk sympathy as much as she can even if it meant dragging her child along with it.

That said, Macy Gray?  Please let's not have Raven singing anymore, it's not good for anyone.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Karen wanting to milk sympathy as much as she can.

Guess I don't get it....my mother, whom I am caring for is 75 and suffers from MS; if she were to leave this earth (natural or by me!) I am not sure how long it would take for me to get over her passing.  *Shrugs*

• Love 9

As I recall, one of Karen's parents died in late 2017 and the other died in May/June/July of 2018.  This show was filmed from probably July to October/November of 2018, so Karen was fresh in her grief.  You could be 99 years old but you're still going to be sad about your parents dying.  You aren't going to be like "Eh, they were old {kanyeshrug}" and keep it moving especially when one of the parents died no more than 3 months before the show started filming again.

Having said that, I don't believe Karen when she says she moved to Great Falls to be closer to her parents because both Great Falls and Potomac is a 2 hour drive from Richmond and if 95 South is jacked up between Fairfax and Fredericksburg (which it frequently is) even more.

• Love 5
On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:32 PM, TexasGal said:

Gizelle making popcorn to watch Ashley and Michael’s interview - lol!

Salivating !! Lol !!!

• LOL 1

I’m no Michael apologist but that unaired footage doesn’t prove a damn thing. The “that” in the cameraman’s “don’t do that” could have just as easily meant “don’t address me directly while filming. We’re supposed to be invisible.”  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Vixenstud said:

Guess I don't get it....my mother, whom I am caring for is 75 and suffers from MS; if she were to leave this earth (natural or by me!) I am not sure how long it would take for me to get over her passing.  *Shrugs*

Yeah, I give Karen a lot of leeway on the loss of her parents. I think it's dangerous to police grief. Every grieving process is different. My grandmother has been dead for five years, her death was expected, and she had a long, full life. It was a "good death." Something reminded me of her pretty recently and I burst into tears.

Plus Karen had the added stress of losing both her parents very close together. If she goes in and out of her feelings about it, even for years, I think that's totally reasonable.

• Love 10

I know l shouldn't pick on children..but baby girl...keep working hard in college...but if your major or minor is vocal performance....let's persue plan B..

Did I hear right- monique has a zillion$ home and no $99 ( or less) camera in the basement?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Candiace has really burned her bridges with Monique this season, and Candiace has been pretty open about dogging Ashley, but showing the text messages was super messy. I think she was just trying to show she hadn't done or said anything wrong, but it wasn't cool to Candiace. Candiace creates her own shit easily enough, she doesn't need Monique doing it for her. And I really like Monique. 

I think Michael touched the cameraman inappropriately. As others have said, neither of their reactions or words match up with someone accidentally bumping into someone else. Especially because a cameraman on a housewives show is used to a party or close quarters. I'm sure they have people bumping them left and right. That ending of that conversation with Michael and Hank, Monique's cousin, is just Bravo showing how Michael jokes around about his actions - he grabbed Katie's boyfriend's butt in season 1, half of this year's storyline is Michael saying he wanted to suck someone's dick, and then the editors showed Michael be so happy about Juan's party and going on about Juan. The look on Chris's face when Michael came up and was chatting with Juan . . . 

Ashley can try to deflect all she wants but no one is buying it. Girl has been the messiest person on this show for the last three season and now she's upset that her cast mates are talking about this - please. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Oh, don't get me wrong about anyone's greiving. I lost my brother 22 years ago and my mother 15 years ago and there are still some bad days but what I don't do is try and pull emotions out of my daughter by constantly reminding her about the loss and suggesting that everything she does be in memoriam to her grandparents...on camera!  That makes it look less like a mother trying to help her daughter get thru the sadness and more like trying to be relavent on a reality show.

I take care of my 92 year old father and I get that thought process, it's not easy but what you are doing is the right thing and the hardest thing you will ever have to do, hugs to you.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, sATL said:

Did I hear right- monique has a zillion$ home and no $99 ( or less) camera in the basement?

I'm strictly anti-cameras inside of my home. We can have as many outdoors as will make anyone else in the house feel safe, but there isn't going to be footage of me walking around naked as a jaybird ending up on the interwebs for y'all to laugh at! I'm team Monique on this one.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Rlb8031 said:

I'm strictly anti-cameras inside of my home. We can have as many outdoors as will make anyone else in the house feel safe, but there isn't going to be footage of me walking around naked as a jaybird ending up on the interwebs for y'all to laugh at! I'm team Monique on this one.

I have several for this exact reason (not the jaybird part lol) but between my handyman, my man-man, the children, housekeeper and Amazon?  Trust No Bitch™ Piper Chapman.  If my jiggly bits wind up on the internet, imma Kandi Burruss ya'lls ass and turn it into spare change.

tenor.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

I think Michael is a “serial gooser” who has spent most of his adult years thinking it is fun and hilarious to play grab-ass and can’t seem to grasp that the United States (if not Australia) is now a “keep your hands to yourself” culture. His wide-open Aussie personality just doesn’t fit today’s reality.

The cameraman gave him a stern rebuke and he looked abashed and chastised, as he should.

Did it need to go to court? I don’t think Outback Mike is a predator or intended to harass or humiliate, but it is high time he realizes that that behavior is simply NOT acceptable. No one thinks it’s funny anymore, most never did if truth be known. 

No touching = no lawsuits, Michael. Learn it, live it!

• Love 13
(edited)

I looked up the funeral home/obits, Karen's mom died in November 2017 and her dad died in June 2018.  This season probably started filming in August 2018.  So yes, Karen was still in her grief because the show started filming weeks after her father's passing.

Did it need to go to court? I don’t think Outback Mike is a predator or intended to harass or humiliate, but it is high time he realizes that that behavior is simply NOT acceptable. No one thinks it’s funny anymore, most never did if truth be known. 

He should've learned that after Season 1 when he got grief for grabbing Andrew's butt, but he didn't. Both Hot Mike and Ashley need to learn that just because you think it's funny and you think it's just playing around, doesn't mean other people think it's funny and it's playtime.  This is what Karen was trying to say ---if you don't have consent, keep your hands to yourself.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 7
On 7/30/2019 at 5:23 PM, TV Glotzer said:

I’m no Michael apologist but that unaired footage doesn’t prove a damn thing. The “that” in the cameraman’s “don’t do that” could have just as easily meant “don’t address me directly while filming. We’re supposed to be invisible.”  

Let’s say that’s true. Why wouldn’t Michael give that as his explanation? He said he bumped into him, not that he was speaking to him out of turn.  While the footage is not exactly a smoking gun, Michael has already acknowledged physical contact. The question for me is his response to having bumped into someone. I have been bumped and bumped others on several occasions.  Not once was their response or mine, “Oh, okay. I’m sorry..”  Amazing how adding “Oh, okay” changes the entire tenor of the conversation. 

• Love 4
On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:26 PM, bichonblitz said:

I do not want to see this production driven bullshit. Not many people can afford a home at that price, much less these two jokers. Potomac is losing me fast. If Candiass returns next season I'm out. 

I am so bored with Potomac.  I don't care about Michael grabbing asses or Robyn ,Karen and Ray trying to appear active , Candyass with her temper tantrums . I would rather watch Monique and Chris interact with their kids.

• Love 4
On 7/29/2019 at 1:28 AM, drivethroo said:

I re-watched the end of the show several times and there were 3 cameras, involved: A, B & C.

Michael said on Good Day DC:  "I was inside and I moved to go out because there were people all over the place, and I did bump into the cameraman, I presume it was that cameraman."

Camera A - 17:58 (5:58): Karen/Ray, Monique/Chris1 & Chris2/Candiace were lined up to take a picture.  Ashley comes running up.  Chris1 asks where Michael is and Ashley replies he's inside because he said he was hot.

Ashley says in her TH: There were 3 cameramen lined up in a line and the group was taking a couples picture.

Ashley says Michael had to get through the people so he moved by the cameraman.  He grazed the cameraman  and apologized to the cameraman for bumping him.

Camera A - 17:51 (7 minutes earlier)

Monique is looking around at the party.  In her TH, she says she has cameras all over her house but none in that position and she was staying neutral.

Camera A - 18:15 {after the incident happened}: Everyone is seated except production & the catering staff.  Michael & Ashley are seen joking with a large black man.

Candiace wonders in the TH if there was unseen footage.

UNSEEN FOOTAGE:

Camera A, 17:58: Chris1 asks where Michael is as Ashley comes running up to the group.

Camera A -16:53 (1 hour earlier): Monique & Ashley are chatting on the patio.

{{{Camera B, 16:53}}} :

The cameraman comes from inside the house. Michael comes from inside the house behind him. Michael walks past/in front of the cameraman and says "Hey bud, you alright?" and giggles.  Cameraman says "Don't do that.  Please don't do that" and Michael says "Ok, alright, no problem".  Cameraman goes back inside of the house.

Camera A, 16:53: Michael joins Ashley on the patio.

Camera C, 20:08 (inside of the house): Michael tells the large black man from 18:15 that he didn't touch his butt,let him get him a beer.

Monique & Ashley say the large black man is Monique's cousin Hank & Hank & Michael have a running joke about butt grabbing & that scene was production messiness.  I agree with this.  Camera C is irrelevant to the story. The cameraman's middle name is Michael...that scene was inserted for drama.

The events of Camera B match up with the police report the cameraman filed, except for the time (camera man said it was around 5:45 and Camera B shows 4:53 ... but the camera time may not have been adjusted for DST).

I don't think tonight's footage was not necessarily to expose Michael, it was to expose Ashley for not knowing what really happened & telling a "version" of what happened that could not have happened:

In my opinion, having viewed the footage & read the police report:

• Michael did touch the cameraman's butt inappropriately.
  • It wasn't that serious because they were all still there filming joking & laughing 2 hours later.
  • Ashley could not have seen what happened between Michael & the cameraman (the lady hanging out by the pole would have seen everything, though)
  • Michael went back inside to smooth things over with cameraman; it didn't work at first.
  • After the cameraman filed charges, Michael gave him & the supervisor a payoff to keep quiet.
  • Michael decided to get Ashley pregnant to keep up appearances.

Because there are some inconsistencies between the cameraman's statement, the timestamp & what the footage showed, plus with the cameraman & supervisor not cooperating with Montgomery police, they dropped the charges.  That doesn't mean Michael didn't do it; IMO he did.

Michael could have grabbed the cameraman's butt AND the cameraman could've been trying to extort Michael.  Both things can be true.

bravo @drivethroo

• Love 1
On 7/29/2019 at 11:16 AM, Boofish said:

I actually think of all the housewives Robyn is the one I would be friends with IRL. She really does seem like she has a sweet quiet nature about her .. yes she is flawed but who among us is not. She always come off as looking sneaky when she is around Gizzelle because Gizzelle is the type of person who only finds joy if someone is being hurt or humiliated. I don't even care that she loves a man who clearly just likes her a whole lot - it's sad to watch but don't make her a bad person.

Late to the game, but I 100% agree about Robyn.  I've liked her from the very first season.  She has always been genuine and real, IMO.  I think she is loyal to Gizelle and therefore she gets painted with the same brush when Gizelle is an asshole.  She is the only person who I believe when she says "I'm just asking a question" because she is the only person who I've ever heard genuinely ask questions out of some degree of intellectual curiosity.  

I think she gets pulled into Gizelle's antics, but she also has her own mind.  Season 1, when creepy Michael showed up at the beach house, she stayed up and enjoyed herself, even when Gizelle was a wet blanket and went to bed.  She made up her own mind about liking Candiace even when Gizelle clearly hated her.  Until she knew that Michael had made the statement about sucking dick, she stayed quiet and seemed resolved to do so.....even though she was well within her rights to pull a fake "but Ashley, I'm just WORRIED about you, if you're living this lie, you're not living your best life"  just like Ashley did her in the first and second season.  

Robyn, IMO, has always been real.  She was honest about being broke, she was honest about her husband cheating, she WORKS a JOB for a living.  Its refreshing to me.  

As for Michael Darby, he absolutely groped that man's butt and I haven't even seen the hidden footage.  At this point, there is too much.  And it ALWAYS happens when he is drunk?  We've been hearing about butt grabbing since the first season, but I think Andrew just let it go and probably stopped hanging out around Michael.  Cameramen don't have that option.  I think its entirely possible that Michael has a reputation for butt grabbing and someone finally decided to say something.   If offering to perform fellatio is just a joke, why are you ONLY saying it when you're drunk?  And "bumping" into a camera man you've been accused of groping sounds like the sort of thing you'd say if you KNEW there might be footage of you out there groping him, but you could say you interpreted it as a bump and not a grab.  

I don't think Monique and Chris Samuels would be named as witnesses, because I think it would be hearsay and it would go against the best evidence rule (If I remember evidence and  criminal procedure correctly).  They did not directly see anything happen and the best evidence would be the actual video.  I believe the video could have been subopena'd but it wouldn't be necessary once the case was dropped. 

• Love 1
On 7/31/2019 at 8:27 AM, RedHawk said:

I think Michael is a “serial gooser” who has spent most of his adult years thinking it is fun and hilarious to play grab-ass and can’t seem to grasp that the United States (if not Australia) is now a “keep your hands to yourself” culture. His wide-open Aussie personality just doesn’t fit today’s reality.

The cameraman gave him a stern rebuke and he looked abashed and chastised, as he should.

No touching = no lawsuits, Michael. Learn it, live it!

I don't know.  He may be compelled to do it, or just not care, I don't know.  

"Michael is a creepy weirdo serial butt groper" has been going on since season 1.  He has been on notice that people in the United States do not think its cool or appropriate to go around grabbing other people's butts.  

Maybe I need to put Australia on the bucket list so I can go around grabbing butts.  I don't even like grabbing butts, but what a vacation story I could tell!  What fabulous pictures of me grabbing butts in front of all the Australian landmarks.  Me grabbing butts underwater at the Great Barrier Reef, me grabbing butts in front of the Sydney Opera House, me grabbing a Koala butt.  

• LOL 3
On 9/15/2020 at 5:01 AM, RealReality said:

I don't know.  He may be compelled to do it, or just not care, I don't know.  

"Michael is a creepy weirdo serial butt groper" has been going on since season 1.  He has been on notice that people in the United States do not think its cool or appropriate to go around grabbing other people's butts.  

Maybe I need to put Australia on the bucket list so I can go around grabbing butts.  I don't even like grabbing butts, but what a vacation story I could tell!  What fabulous pictures of me grabbing butts in front of all the Australian landmarks.  Me grabbing butts underwater at the Great Barrier Reef, me grabbing butts in front of the Sydney Opera House, me grabbing a Koala butt.  

Thank you for the laugh!!!  I have a trip to Australia next year and think I will have to seek the ultimate souvenir... Me playing grab ass with the Hemsworth brothers. 

• LOL 2