Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ApprenticeFan

The Bachelor Season 24: Spoilers and Speculation

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, phlebas said:

For the most part, the girls Madi shared a mansion with for all those weeks seem to like her.  I'm currently more inclined to buy it from them than shit from Peter's drunk brother.

Agreed. I've actually been impressed by how much the other women seem to like her, considering they were a pretty catty bunch. I feel like a very religious virgin would be easy for them to have disliked, but Madison seemed to have no beef with anyone. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, I too read about more women in the past few weeks.  Peter had been spotted many times with one of the producers.  So Hannah Ann needs to bring her count up to....oh heck, I have no idea how many.

Peter famously text-dumped his "love of his life" girlfriend the day he got the call that he was chosen as a contestant on The Bachelorette.  She has the texts, showing that one week, he's professing his love and desire for a future, and the next, the dump text.  

Peter is a little boy who likes shiny things.  Whatever shiny thing is in front of him, he marvels at like a baby in a crib watching a mobile.  Only in this creepy Twilight Zone scenario, it's crazy Barb who is moving the mobile pieces.  

Edited by Sterling
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Say what you like about Colton, but he at least seemed like he was there to actually meet someone.  His season was a mess, but I think he was trying his best.

I don't feel that way about Peter so much anymore.

This is all because Colton didn't boot Hannah B after their terrible first date. How would our lives have been different with a different Bachelorette last year? 🙂

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Say what you like about Colton, but he at least seemed like he was there to actually meet someone.  His season was a mess, but I think he was trying his best.

I don't feel that way about Peter so much anymore.

This is all because Colton didn't boot Hannah B after their terrible first date. How would our lives have been different with a different Bachelorette last year? 🙂

So the producers decided “well, Colton (who is a doofus who is not ready or mature enough for an adult relationship that involves a lifetime commitment) was such a rousing success 🤷‍♂️ That we will go even lower and have this man-child who has chimera as a mother be our next bachelor. 
When you get wrapped up into your own world, spin or hype, that you lost perspective......

To all all my fellow snarkers who are concerned about Peter as your pilot - I think he might be okay as your pilot because his job is not so reliant on actually interfacing withother people and emotions are not so involved. That being said, If I ever board a plane and he’s there greeting me, I think I would say - you suck or something along that line.

 

 

 

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Reality Steve is saying they have already canceled Bachelor Summer Games because of the virus.  I think Bachelor Seniors (or whatever) might go too, since older people are more susceptible. And if things don't change, no way does Mexico allow BiP this season.

Clare's season starts filming tomorrow. I hope they get it in, so we'll have something to watch in a few months when we are all afraid to leave our houses.

I was looking forward to the Tokyo Olympics 😞

  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

If I ever board a plane and he’s there greeting me, I think I would say - you suck or something along that line.

I'd wait until you are getting off the plane. Peter seems to not think about the consequences of the things he does until it's too late, maybe not even then. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Claire's season is going to be The Bachelorette quarantine.  No dates just Claire in the house with the men as she kicks them out to be killed by Corona

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, meatball77 said:

Claire's season is going to be The Bachelorette quarantine.  No dates just Claire in the house with the men as she kicks them out to be killed by Corona

They should do a cross over with The Circle. For those who haven't seen, it's a reality show where all the contestants are in separate apartments and only interact via a social media "app" called The Circle. They can make up profiles and do chats and such and vote someone off each ep. 

Clare can do video dating with each of her guys until she's ready for Fantasy Suites, at which time they can have phone sex. Then, after getting into full hazmat suits, her chosen one can propose. (I hate that even on B'ette, where the woman chooses her mate, he still has to propose. That's so annoying. but I digress. Bring on Virtual Bachelorette!)

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

They should do a cross over with The Circle. For those who haven't seen, it's a reality show where all the contestants are in separate apartments and only interact via a social media "app" called The Circle. They can make up profiles and do chats and such and vote someone off each ep. 

Clare can do video dating with each of her guys until she's ready for Fantasy Suites, at which time they can have phone sex. Then, after getting into full hazmat suits, her chosen one can propose. (I hate that even on B'ette, where the woman chooses her mate, he still has to propose. That's so annoying. but I digress. Bring on Virtual Bachelorette!)

It could be quite fascinating.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/12/2020 at 7:51 AM, phlebas said:

Reality Steve is saying they have already canceled Bachelor Summer Games because of the virus.  I think Bachelor Seniors (or whatever) might go too, since older people are more susceptible. And if things don't change, no way does Mexico allow BiP this season.

Clare's season starts filming tomorrow. I hope they get it in, so we'll have something to watch in a few months when we are all afraid to leave our houses.

I was looking forward to the Tokyo Olympics

Primetimer's main page states that Claire's season of The Bachelorette has been halted.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Can we have Clare and the raccoon locked in the mansion together?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

They should do a cross over with The Circle. For those who haven't seen, it's a reality show where all the contestants are in separate apartments and only interact via a social media "app" called The Circle. They can make up profiles and do chats and such and vote someone off each ep. 

Clare can do video dating with each of her guys until she's ready for Fantasy Suites, at which time they can have phone sex. Then, after getting into full hazmat suits, her chosen one can propose. (I hate that even on B'ette, where the woman chooses her mate, he still has to propose. That's so annoying. but I digress. Bring on Virtual Bachelorette!)

Have you seen Love Is Blind (also on Netflix) yet? It’s like the Bachelor, The Circle, and Married at First Sight rolled all into one. It was fantastic for both Right Reasons and Wrong Reasons watchers.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size