Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Ripped Apart

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I want to know more about the fridge stealing. Where was his mother? I'm a sound sleeper, but (barring the fact that my sleep would be affected by the presence of my thieving, addict son in my house), but if someone was emptying my fridge, hauling it out to his car, and loading it in, I think I might notice.

First he sold everything that was in the fridge, then he sold the fridge.  That's the professional way.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 3

I think Jenny's goal was to groom Sumit simultaneously with her ancient, yellowed toenails. I could swear I remember her once asking Sumit, "When I'm old, will you change my diaper?" I think a significant part of the impetus for the older women to find younger men who need them financially and/or for the green card is that they are hoping to avoid having to eventually go into a nursing home, because they plan to have their 24/7 aide, in the form of their hubby, to care for them. She's just getting him accustomed to his permanent role as her nurse.

With Ronald, I give him props for saying he was actually wearing his friend's jacket. Way back in the 90's, when I was a police clerk, pretty much every lowlife who was caught with drugs on them said they were just holding their friend's jacket. You know, like you do, because everybody just gives their jackets to their friends to hold or wear, without mentioning the LSD and heroin in the pockets. The hysterical thing to us clerks was, we knew that each and every one of them thought he was an absolute genius for coming up with such a sure-fire excuse. Tiffany must be really, really good at denial.

• LOL 6
  • Love 15
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I waited over a month to cut my toenails after my foot was injured in early May. No one did them for me. If I had to wait longer, I may have considered a pedicure. After the foot swelling reduced.

Ronald should have had the trafficking chat with Tiffany first. And he should find the friend with the 'jacket' containing the drugs to tell Tiffany that he was the real culprit. Otherwise, I know that I would think long and hard about marrying a fresh from rehab addict.

Tiffany doesn't have a clue what she is dealing with.  People with heavy addictions and criminal tendencies are a different type of person than she's likely not encountered up close.  These people have no qualms with lying, stealing, even stealing from their mother to support their addictions, whether it's drugs or gambling.  She's under this naive impression that he if he says he will honor the wedding vows, he can do it and that he will do it.  He has shown his absolute denial of reality by going forward with a marriage.  I think he sees something in it for himself. He will use it somehow to his benefit.  Not sure what yet.  Just his decision SCREAMS that he has no real concern for Tiffany and her son.  Selfish to the core.  I really have no respect for a mother, who when every fiber of her being screams RUN AWAY, she ignores it.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
(edited)

Hey, Jenny - my 70 y.o.  parents go to what their health insurance company calls a “toe clinic” for seniors. Every month or so, they go and nurses trim their nails, check their blood pressure, ask them heath questions, check their circulation, and little things like that. Sumit is your personal “toe clinic”!

I will admit that when I was in my mid 20s I cut my boyfriend’s toenails once. (I’m trying to remember why on Earth I did it. Maybe his shoe hurt.)

Edited by PityFree
Fix typo
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

No one is going to convince me that there is not a full service salon walking distance from Jenny and Sumit's apartment where Jenny could get a full mani-pedi and an array of beauty treatments for a pittance. Why would you want your guy to clip your toenails? I don't have an issue with feet at all, I think my feet are cute and I don't object to others' feet. But I only want the women at my nail salon to care for them! Do you want your guy to shave your armpits or wipe your nose? NO! To me toenail care falls into the same category. Yuck.

• Love 23
11 hours ago, Mercolleen said:

Just got home from a date with an American with a job. Missed all of you on the live chat! 

WHY IS RONALD TELLING DANIEL ABOUT HUMAN TRAFFICKING????

ETA: Daniel, I don't want kids, but I will adopt you.

Probably because that kid is naive as hell. Wasn't he excited to see a homeless person on the street??? And then his mother excitedly shouts to him to look at someone peddling stuff on the dirty street. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I want to know more about the fridge stealing. Where was his mother? I'm a sound sleeper,

Apparently mom was on holiday and he pawned anything of value he could find in the house.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Madame Crabanda said:

I think Jenny's goal was to groom Sumit simultaneously with her ancient, yellowed toenails. I could swear I remember her once asking Sumit, "When I'm old, will you change my diaper?" I think a significant part of the impetus for the older women to find younger men who need them financially and/or for the green card is that they are hoping to avoid having to eventually go into a nursing home, because they plan to have their 24/7 aide, in the form of their hubby, to care for them. She's just getting him accustomed to his permanent role as her nurse.

I think the diaper comment came from Anglea to her beloved Michael, but the circumstances appear the same. I doubt these young men will turn into willing, dependable caregivers. Both Sumit and Michael come from cultures where women do that kind of work. (Actually, so do we for the most part.) There's the promise of a green card as a bribe, but these women don't appear to have tons of money to sweeten the pot. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mr. Minor said:

Tiffany deserves this shithead loser, Daniel does not.

I despise Tiffany for what she is doing to Daniel. Poor kid has to leave his family and friends to be with total strangers  new family so mom can marry total loser love of her life. IMO,  uprooting Daniel like this is worse than other bad parenting we have seen on this show, a la Molly, Nicole, Danielle, etc, etc. At least those kids were able to keep their connections at home.

• Love 23
10 hours ago, Spike said:

Why do I suspect Jenny ain’t all that flexible.

You know, Jenny walks very loosely, compared to allegedly 10 years younger Laura. She seems to be in decent shape. I noticed Jenny does have beautiful eyes, and her hair isn’t bad, it’s just too fine to be so long. 

• Love 7

My thoughts on last night episode.

Tiffany is a liar liar who lies and deserves liar Ronald. Daniel doesn’t like it, wants to go home and Ronald’s revelations about his record has Tiffany shocked.  But, instead of upholding her promise to Daniel (if he doesn’t like it, they will go back home), all she’s thinking about is the D and won’t turn back.

Watching Somemeat give Jenny a pedi and wash her hair in a previous episode confirms she wants a caretaker with benefits.  You can buy that in the States Jenny and get hot water.  Somemeat wants Jenny but he also wants his parent’s approval.  Can’t have your cake and eat it too Somemeat.

Corey either Evelin took your 7K and pocketed it or both of you are in this and lying to us.  Same thing with the house and furnishings.  Everything looks second or third hand and Evelin wants to go shopping.  I really cannot believe that Mummy and Daddy Corey couldn’t find him a nice Mormon wife back in the States.  Hell even Alan found a wife that he groomed and he was just as putzy as Corey.

Don’t give a crap about Pole, Karine or the poop water.  They deserve the poop and the poop water.  She is so stupid that she even procreated with that wacko.

Jihoon watches too much American tv.  Remember how he commented about the demon child sleeping in her room while the parents sleep in their own room?  Then the whole gingerale in the champagne flute and the ring inside it.  I am super shocked he didn’t get down on one knee .

No Laura or Aladin.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No one is going to convince me that there is not a full service salon walking distance from Jenny and Sumit's apartment where Jenny could get a full mani-pedi and an array of beauty treatments for a pittance. Why would you want your guy to clip your toenails? I don't have an issue with feet at all, I think my feet are cute and I don't object to others' feet. But I only want the women at my nail salon to care for them! Do you want your guy to shave your armpits or wipe your nose? NO! To me toenail care falls into the same category. Yuck.

Thank you! I was trying to think of something equally gross  to clipping. The thing is she asked if he wanted to paint her nails like something  she saw in a bad movie. She’s fancying herself  a sex kitten. why else would she allow filming it?   Sumee when your done pouring  water over my head and clipping nails could you tend to the boil on my ass? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 5

Kudos to Evilyn, she pulls no punches and makes no excuses about who she is and what she wants.  She reminds me of Anfisa, except only smarter because she found a man with some money and made him come to her home turf to do business.  This way her entire family can share in the riches.  She never promised Corey anything and is not about to coddle his wimpy @ss now.  Put him to work, girl! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Apparently mom was on holiday and he pawned anything of value he could find in the house.

JFC.  And Tiffany though it would be a good idea to marry a guy who was in deep enough to steal a refrigerator eight days out of rehab?  After he sexually assaulted a keg?  Oh boy.

Did she ever explain or give any reasoning as to why she couldn't wait a year or two to make sure his sobriety was really a thing?

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Paul running gives me life. I kept remembering the poster who did the gif of the lizard running and it is it to a tee

Paul in that shower reminded me of a scene from an old comedy....I can't recall it now....where the guy yells out, "This AIN'T SANITARY."  lol   Well, at least he had a mosquito net! 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, RealReality said:

JFC.  And Tiffany though it would be a good idea to marry a guy who was in deep enough to steal a refrigerator eight days out of rehab?  After he sexually assaulted a keg?  Oh boy.

Did she ever explain or give any reasoning as to why she couldn't wait a year or two to make sure his sobriety was really a thing?

Well Tiffany and the keg do have the same shape.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Kudos to Evilyn, she pulls no punches and makes no excuses about who she is and what she wants.  She reminds me of Anfisa, except only smarter because she found a man with some money and made him come to her home turf to do business.  This way her entire family can share in the riches.  She never promised Corey anything and is not about to coddle his wimpy @ss now.  Put him to work, girl! 

Yeah, but, I'm not sure that I would be interested in a man who doesn't stick up for himself AND talks like Adam Levine.  lol 

• LOL 3
32 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, but, I'm not sure that I would be interested in a man who doesn't stick up for himself AND talks like Adam Levine.  lol 

I'd put up with it for a year or two for forty-thousand dollars.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, steff13 said:

The Mormon guy needs to run far far away from his fiance, all the way back to Washington.  She's kind of hateful. 

Agreed.  But my god, will he ever stop complaining?!  I'm kinda with Evil Lynn on this one.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I'd put up with it for a year or two for forty-thousand dollars.

That's gotta be it.  Still, when you do stuff like that for money....you earn every dime! lol 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Agreed.  But my god, will he ever stop complaining?!  I'm kinda with Evil Lynn on this one.

He lives in a compound in the woods.  I would think they have mosquitoes and other inconveniences.

• Love 4

It's not that cars are more expensive in Ecuador but that it takes way longer for people who live and work there to make the amount of money cars cost. I call bulshit on the car he got for - if I remember correctly - 6 thousand USD. She probably bought that junk for 1000 USD and pocketed the difference. Since Corey doesn't know any better. If that car was actually 6000 USD then he could just spend the money on buying cheaper but much better better car in USA and getting it into Ecuador through shipping company. It could possibly cost the same. Not that I know anything about that but to me that piece of junk costing that much makes absolutely no sense. He is coming in with strong dollar and he must seem to poor people there like a millionaire with the 40 000 USD he supposedly spent/invested there already.

I'm from former Czechoslovakia and I remember how it was after Velvet revolution 30 years ago. Our stores were finally getting better stocked and floded with things we could not buy before coming from West. But for regular people it was still impossible to buy those things because the exchange rate and the difference between what value the money we earned held. For example electronics was extremely cheap in the West and anybody behind Iron curtain could buy a good quality CD/tape/equaliser/tuner and the whole system (we called it tower) for 1 month salary and still have money left for other things while I would have to work 6 months and would have to put everything towards it to be able to buy the same thing. And I - at only 19 years old - had great job and was making monthly almost twice as much more than my mom and my dad together! It would take them more than 3 years to buy the same thing while being able to pay for food and housing and saving everything else for tower. To buy a car would take them more than 10 years. Back in Czechoslovakia I could buy 10 to 14 CD's with what I made in a month while buying nothing else! When I came to USA in 1997 I could buy 10 CD's per week and I was only making 120 USD per week as an au pair. I believe the same goes for Equador. Corey and Evelyn could probably live very comfortably for very little USD. 1 American dollar buys way more in Ecuador than in USA.

• Useful 13
  • Love 11

Ronald seemed to be holding back some anger when Tiffany asked him to explain his record.  And, it seemed like he didn't talk about all of it.  Pretty convenient that most of it wasn't his fault... 

Now, for a moment I am not going to be snarky and will ask a serious question.  Does anyone think Ronald could be setting up a kidnapping of Daniel with the human trafficking talk?  If he is willing to steal and sell anything he can get his hands on (even from his mother), is there any indication he would not do the same to Daniel?  I know we all think that someone couldn't possibly do something like that, but did this thought occur to anyone else?  Just Me?

Okay, back to snarking.  Karine seems completely over Paul, and I think there's more to her moving home to have a baby.  I also wonder if Paul thinks the authorities won't come looking for him in Karine's home town and so he'll be able to stay in Brazil.  He did say that he would pay rent on the apartment for a bit longer (maybe one of those scenarios in which people leave in the middle of the night so they won't be caught).  Oh, and Paul can just get over himself with his "I want someone to carry on my name."

Jihoon seems to be doing all the "right" things, but Deaven just doesn't seem to have the "right" reactions.  There is something really going on with her and I wonder what it is.

Jenny really looked older to me this episode (I'm older than what she professes her age to be, so no shade here).  I think living in India has worn her out a bit.  I just could not stand the scene of the nail trimming though.  It grossed me out a bit.  I'm still waiting to find out what Sumet's real goal is in all of this.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
29 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Corey is supposedly an adrenaline junkie who's traveled all over the world in search of adventure. He's been to more primitive places than Engabao if that's the case. I am convinced that he and Evilyn are punking the bejesus out of us. For which I applaud them. Good on them for playing the production for our amusement.

9 minutes ago, ava111 said:

It's not that cars are more expensive in Ecuador but that it takes way longer for people who live and work there to make the amount of money cars cost. I call bulshit on the car he got for - if I remember correctly - 6 thousand USD. She probably bought that junk for 1000 USD and pocketed the difference. Since Corey doesn't know any better. If that car was actually 6000 USD then he could just spend the money on buying cheaper but much better better car in USA and getting it into Ecuador through shipping company. It could possibly cost the same. Not that I know anything about that but to me that piece of junk costing that much makes absolutely no sense. He is coming in with strong dollar and he must seem to poor people there like a millionaire with the 40 000 USD he supposedly spent/invested there already.

Yeah, I call foul on the junker car for $6000. Why not buy a car in the US and ship it to Ecuador? It couldn't be more expensive. And how do they repair these lemons? I prefer to think that Corey and Evilyn are coming up with more and more far fetched stories and chortling with glee. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
(edited)

This episode needed more jiggy-jiggy. 

Sumit is a nice  guy, well educated, and good looking. Why would he want to date a 60 year old woman with a severe case of turkey neck? She is such a sad sack of blandness too. Maybe he hasn't realized she has zero money. Zero motivation.  The future will have him cutting her yellowed nails, and changing her adult diaper. So sexy.

Pole trying to run is the best. Poop water. I love that he requires subtitles most to the time to understand him. 

Jihoon is cute. I don't think he knows what he's got into with Ms. Goth. She is joyless. Absolutely one of the saddest humans to appear on this show.

Corey, you big lunkhead, Evil-lyn is so not into you. 

Ronald is one smooth talker. He's not giving me good vibes. Tiffany isn't thinking about her son at all. Also, Daniel has a name. He's not "your boy" Ronald hasn't earned the right to even lay claim to calling Daniel "his boy."  🙄

Edited by Barbara Please
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17

I am probably alone with this one but I thought Sumit's cutting Jenny's toenails was sweet, and it was a level of intimacy that you don't see on these shows.  I don't know what his intentions are, but that was a sweet scene.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Tiffany understands how little Danny feels but she don’t give a shit because she has shithead loser Ronald. 🖕🏻

I just started watching this.  Danny seemed pretty happy to be in South Africa.  Then they tell him about child trafficking.  Then they tell him he can't be anywhere with his phone or they'll steal it.  So they terrify Danny to the point of him wanting to go home.  That was so disturbing.

• Love 20
24 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Corey is supposedly an adrenaline junkie who's traveled all over the world in search of adventure. He's been to more primitive places than Engabao if that's the case. I am convinced that he and Evilyn are punking the bejesus out of us. For which I applaud them. Good on them for playing the production for our amusement.

Yes and no....I like laughing at dummies...I don't want to be the dummy!

This is why Dani is a national treasure.

• Love 1

ok so Corey has issues but he seems to be a genuine and nice guy and I ALSO think he is a nice looking guy. Evilin is attractive in some views and then others she is alien looking (as in Martian not foreign country lol). Super twisted story line here, kind of VERY hard to believe.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought that once you have rehabbed that after care, meetings and therapy was a must in order to stay healthy and that you should not start a serious relationship for at least a year after your sobriety starts.  This tells me that Ronald is not thinking sober and Tiffany is desperate for a relationship that she can control but the joke is on her, she cannot control this, she did not cause and she cannot cure it.  She has dragged her child in to a situation that will affect his sense of security and trust and will make him be a part of things he should not have to endure.

Rant over.

It's not a rule, but a suggestion.  The thought behind it is that after a year sober, you're saner than you were when you were fresh out of rehab. 

It's natural to want love, to want to be in a relationship; but the decisions an addict makes right out of rehab aren't going to be the best decisions.  

I think Tiffany is a very pretty woman, but I notice that she's not a size 0.  Many young guys these days are looking for an Instagram model type.  That's not Tiffany.  Maybe she's attracted to Ronald's looks.  Maybe a man who looks like Ronald, if he were sane and sober, wouldn't be looking for a woman who looks like Tiffany.  

The problem with that whole situation is that Tiffany has a son and I don't think it's right to uproot a child for a situation that isn't all that stable.  Does Ronald have a job?  Where will they live?  Where will Daniel go to school?  It's not right to uproot a child from a stable situation to an unstable one.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 21

Am I the only one not grossed out by the toenail trimming?

Granted I wouldn’t have filmed it but I don’t consider it “gross”. It’s just a toe nail in your own house. Family members don’t give each other pedicures? That’s something we did when I had sleep overs as a kid (those at home spa tubs that make bubbles).

It’s convenient for elderly members who might not be as limber or don’t have the time/inclination/desire/money to get a professional one.

Granted I did grow up in a home with more than one family member that needed around the clock care including bathing and toileting so I’m not phased by these things at all.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think Tiffany is a very pretty woman, but I notice that she's not a size 0.  Many young guys these days are looking for an Instagram model type.  That's not Tiffany.  Maybe she's attracted to Ronald's looks.  Maybe a man who looks like Ronald, if he were sane and sober, wouldn't be looking for a woman who looks like Tiffany.  

I don’t think so. 1. There aren’t that many Instagram types- in a heteronormative frame work a man has to have a lot of resources to entertain one. 2. Most of the USA is overweight or obese these days, being a “fat woman” isn’t the deal breaker for many the way it was even 30years ago.

When only 10% of the adult population was obese, a heavier woman (even if she was was young, educated, well dressed etc) would have a far reduced dating pool due to her weight (I’m speaking in generalities here- of course individual personality and experience matters), now when 30-50% is overweight or obese the numbers work better in a “Tiffany” types flavor- she’s young, pretty, styles herself well, being heavier isn’t a big deal because so many people are heavy now. 

Tiffany is an idiot. It has nothing to do with not being able to find men in the USA that are not addicts. It’s not because she’s plus sized or a single mom- she wants Ronald because she has a Capt Save a Bro complex. 

• Love 14

I had to ff through the toe nail cutting scene.  The sound of nail trimming is one of those sounds like nails going down a blackboard to me.  Even when I have a pedicure, I have to turn my head & plug my ears.  To me,  asking your spouse/ Significant Other to trim your  toenails is no different than asking them to pick  your nose for you. 

Yes,  Corey complains...a lot... but I think he was expecting a bit nicer accommodations & vehicle for the money he has put out.  I was confused at the discussion over ther cooking pot. It sounded as if he had sent her money to buy all that stuff brand new, that pot was disgusting!  No worries though,  Evilyn says we can go buy new ones!   

The  South African couple...I am so angry about!  First,  she's claims at the beginning if  Daniel is not comfortable, she would not go through with the wedding.  The poor kid is terrified! She even commented at the dinner date that there were too many coincidences.  

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Tiffany is an idiot. It has nothing to do with not being able to find men in the USA that are not addicts. It’s not because she’s plus sized or a single mom- she wants Ronald because she has a Capt Save a Bro complex. 

True, but what I posted is true as well.  At one time you dated people you saw every day, now guys covet women they'll never meet.  Young guys sadly aren't checking for overweight women.

11 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Am I the only one not grossed out by the toenail trimming?

Granted I wouldn’t have filmed it but I don’t consider it “gross”. It’s just a toe nail in your own house. Family members don’t give each other pedicures? That’s something we did when I had sleep overs as a kid (those at home spa tubs that make bubbles).

It’s convenient for elderly members who might not be as limber or don’t have the time/inclination/desire/money to get a professional one.

Granted I did grow up in a home with more than one family member that needed around the clock care including bathing and toileting so I’m not phased by these things at all.

I wasn't grossed out at all.  I thought it was very normal and sweet.

• Love 1

I don't get why Corey doesn't call BS on the cost of fixing up the apt, and why not ask for receipts on repairs?  or some kind of proof.    Is their kitchen out in the elements?      The roof couldn't have cost 40,000.   Gosh, he is so stupid she not only verbally abuses him but in the same sentence tells him he needs to support her.   Where and what is this business?

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

Sumit is a nice  guy, well educated, and good looking. Why would he want to date a 60 year old woman with a severe case of turkey neck? She is such a sad sack of blandness too. Maybe he hasn't realized she has zero money. Zero motivation.  The future will have him cutting her yellowed nails, and changing her adult diaper. So sexy.

I can't figure Sumit's endgame either. On the one hand, if he's acting, well, he's hella convincing. If he really digs Jenny, well, why? One could almost see it if she had a super sparkling personality or was erudite and witty and adept at conversation. But she's such a sad sack. She's boring and needy. What does he see in her? If there's something there I would far rather see that than TLC's boring uninspired old tropes.

2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t think so. 1. There aren’t that many Instagram types- in a heteronormative frame work a man has to have a lot of resources to entertain one. 2. Most of the USA is overweight or obese these days, being a “fat woman” isn’t the deal breaker for many the way it was even 30years ago.

When only 10% of the adult population was obese, a heavier woman (even if she was was young, educated, well dressed etc) would have a far reduced dating pool due to her weight (I’m speaking in generalities here- of course individual personality and experience matters), now when 30-50% is overweight or obese the numbers work better in a “Tiffany” types flavor- she’s young, pretty, styles herself well, being heavier isn’t a big deal because so many people are heavy now. 

Lots of men like a thick woman. Tiffany is very beautiful, in my opinion, and should have no trouble landing a guy. The fact that she's a single mother is probably more of a deterrent to the prospective dating pool than her curvy body. I agree that she's very into being Ronald's saving angel. And who knows? Maybe there's something she's running from here in the US. Again, more interesting than what TLC is selling.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

To me,  asking your spouse/ Significant Other to trim your  toenails is no different than asking them to pick  your nose for you. 

Really? Do you get professional pedicures? Not attacking you just asking- if you’ll pay someone to do it as a relaxing thing in a public setting it seems reasonable to ask your SO to do such a thing at home. 

My Mom says my Grandmother (who died before I was born) always gave my grandfather pedicures way before it was a “thing” men could do in public nail salons (in the 1940s-1960s). Maybe that’s why I don’t think it’s odd. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Mercolleen said:

WHY IS RONALD TELLING DANIEL ABOUT HUMAN TRAFFICKING????

It was like one of those cryptic cautionary tales told to little children like Elf on a Shelf or The Boy Who Cried Wolf. Except it was An American Boy in South Africa with his Idiot Mom and Creepy StepDad who will Sell Refrigerators and Possibly the Boy to Score Drugs.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Out of the more than 200 million men around Tiffany's age worldwide, she chose the guy who stole his mom's fridge, has a "friend" who keeps LSD and heroin in his coat pocket, and humps kegs before his nuptials. Great catch. Great example for you son, Tiff.

She had to go all the way to South Africa for this rare prize!  Ladies are booking trips to SA right now hoping to find their own Ronald!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Lots of men like a thick woman. Tiffany is very beautiful, in my opinion, and should have no trouble landing a guy. The fact that she's a single mother is probably more of a deterrent to the prospective dating pool than her curvy body.

Totally. I think she’s gorgeous. The notion that thick women have low self esteem and trouble finding dates is a huge myth, I was just pointing out that demographics in the USA certainly wouldn’t prohibit her from finding someone. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

Thank you! I was trying to think of something equally gross  to clipping. The thing is she asked if he wanted to paint her nails like something  she saw in a bad movie. She’s fancying herself  a sex kitten. why else would she allow filming it?   Sumee when your done pouring  water over my head and clipping nails could you tend to the boil on my ass? 

This is beginning to sound like their foreplay 😳

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Lots of men like a thick woman. Tiffany is very beautiful, in my opinion, and should have no trouble landing a guy. The fact that she's a single mother is probably more of a deterrent to the prospective dating pool than her curvy body. I agree that she's very into being Ronald's saving angel. And who knows? Maybe there's something she's running from here in the US. Again, more interesting than what TLC is selling.

Tiffany is very beautiful.  And see she did find a guy, she found Ronald.  She probably could find a better man, but maybe she wouldn't like his looks, or maybe she wouldn't be attracted to him.  

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Tiffany is very beautiful.  And see she did find a guy, she found Ronald.  She probably could find a better man, but maybe she wouldn't like his looks, or maybe she wouldn't be attracted to him.  

But Ronald isn’t even hot. I mean he isn’t ugly or anything like that but he’s not on the “cute” side by any means. So he’s average looking, an addict, stole from his Mom and is fresh out of rehab. How is he improving her life?!! I’m sure she could find a guy she was attracted to just as much as Ronald, who wasn’t an addict and didn’t have a habit of stealing from his mother of all people, oh and didn’t require her to uproot her son. 

I could see her considering the move if Ronald was a total prize, but if you want to play Capt Save a Bro, there’s a guy on the local corner. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 12

Ronald is not even a consolation prize. He is average looking, has a criminal record, no job, and lives in a relatively unsafe place. That’s in addition to being a recovering addict! 

What does he have going for him? He has family, yes. (At least the ones he hasn’t stolen from yet.) He has friends. But they are apparently heroin using frat boys who don’t care about his recovery. And they’ll abandon him as soon as he isn’t “fun” anymore.

Tiffany is making a terrible mistake.

• Useful 2
  • Love 21