Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E12: Head of Household #4; Nominations #4

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, Callaphera said:

"Will the Power of Veto be used to save Jackson, Jack, or Michie from-"

Man, even the voice-over guy is over this season!

Yes! He was over it last week too in the re-cap. "For some INEXPLICABLE reason, Cliff spilled the beans within earshot of Christie."

• LOL 2
36 minutes ago, butterbody said:

Yes! He was over it last week too in the re-cap. "For some INEXPLICABLE reason, Cliff spilled the beans within earshot of Christie."

I seem to be missing out by fast forwarding through the recap from the last show and the what's coming up next at the end. It sounds like the VO guy is the best part of the show:-)

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, butterbody said:

This episode the other side of the house shouted out their rift so loud that even those normally not within earshot could hear.

• LOL 1

How are these people, with Cliff and Nicole being the exception, the best casting could find?! I mean really.  This season is just lacking something for me.  I will still watch, but it's not as fun as usual.  

However, I was so happy Cliff had some Balls and put up the two Jackoffs.   Yay! 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

How are these people, with Cliff and Nicole being the exception, the best casting could find?!

There is a theory, but I'm not aware of any proof at this time, that many of these houseguests are rejects from STI Beach. It's too believable for me to doubt it.

• LOL 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

It’s his last name.  So that’s how his family spells and pronounces it. 

I did not know that!! I thought Jack had said in episode 1 that Jackson’s middle name was Michael and so he’d call him Michie as a nickname to keep them separate.

Well that explains that then! Now that I know it’s not a nickname Jack gave him, it doesn’t seem that bad anymore.

Edited by Cotypubby
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Cotypubby said:

I thought Jack had said in episode 1 that Jackson’s middle name was Michael and so he’d call him Michie as a nickname to keep them separate.

Oh, I didn't mean to snark at you before, then; I was unaware of this misperception.

No, it's definitely his surname.  (His middle name is actually "Glenn", in case it ever comes up.)

Again, my apologies.

• Love 1

OMG.  I just watched this episode.  I am so embarrassed for everyone in H8ful/Und9able after that montage of them meeting with Cliff.  Grovel, grovel, grovel, "you know I respect you, man...I love you man...voting you out was just a fluke, it wasn't a plan, blah, blah, blah."  How Cliff kept a straight face through it all is a mystery for the ages.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
21 hours ago, butterbody said:

21 hours ago, greyflannel said:

I seem to be missing out by fast forwarding through the recap from the last show and the what's coming up next at the end. It sounds like the VO guy is the best part of the show:-)

Yes he is.  The announcer called the Gra8ful Eight the Hateul Eight instead in one episode re-cap and followed up the next episode.  In that one where they formed the Und9able Nine he says something roughly like the Mob of Nine put down their pitchforks long enough to choose a new name.

Productions hates these jerks as much as we do.

Edited by green
  • Love 6