Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Rocky Mountain High Part II

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time.  This does not include current Instagram, twitter, other social media or articles. Those things can be discussed in character or media threads.

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Pffft.  We don't even get to see Gizmo anymore. 

Which means there is no reason for Naomi to be on this show anymore. 

I bet Metul the tool doesn't like dogs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I hate to sound insensitive, but, man some people really are a buzz kill. If I don't drink on a particular ocassion, I don't have to ruin everyone else's fun.

I see why Shep has issue with Madison. She is sharp and won't take anything off him. He's not used to that.

At least some people enjoyed the mountain high.

True. I rarely drink when out with friends,  because I don't want to drink badly enough to spring for an Uber. I could care less if my friends drink though. However, I don't have an addiction issue. Honestly, I think Kathryn is incredibly self absorbed and a drama queen, but this whole emphasis on weed, like that is all there is to do in CO, does seem like a really obvious production set up for some much needed drama.  I mean how many Craig temper tantrums are we going to see? Guess they thought some Kathryn drama was called for.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

I have to admit I did crack up that Craig was the only one who chased after Kathryn after she flounced out.

And was it the dried out chicken thigh that triggered her Whitney yes-sex-no-sex flashback?

I thought it was the memory of the things Whitney called her when she lost the kids because of her weed problem.

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, chlban said:

True. I rarely drink when out with friends,  because I don't want to drink badly enough to spring for an Uber.

Speaking of...

Naomie drove herself to the Ashley meet-up and then promptly had three large glasses of wine without eating. She's tiny. No way she should be getting back behind the wheel after that. 

• Love 22
10 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Whitney said she looked like Farrah Fawcett from hell...and it was a compliment.  Mmmkay. 

Yeah, he’s the king of backhanded compliments(he got it from his mama)! 

Meanwhile my husband saw the clip of Kathryn attempting to ski in that suit and asked, “Whoa, what’s Jessica Rabbit doing on the bunny slope?!”

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

I agree about Naomie drinking multiple glasses of wine and then presumably driving home or to her office. Not a good idea. I was also nervous watching her look at her phone so much, while driving. 

Danni's face looks so skeletal or something to me. Eliza is just kind of in the background. She is almost an observer. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Doesn’t Kathryn have some stipulation that she can’t drink alcohol as well as smoke pot? Correct me if I’m wrong. I get that abstaining from one might be easier than the other but she still goes to functions where alcohol is present without a problem. For this dinner the standard serving was THC free and then you could chose to add it if you wanted to. She didn’t have to get off the bus to go inside the dispensary. It seemed like an attention grab to me.

Shep and Austin acted like it was their first time smoking and there’s no way that could be true. Nothing more annoying than 30-40 year old grown adults acting like that. Harkens back to the Reefer Madness Days and why pot will never be legalized in the South. It’s possible to be high and act normal (not that I know). 

Craig and Whitney needed to chill in the hot tub with a spliff or something. Good Lord. They are both wound way too fucking tight. 

I don’t give a crap about Madison and Austin. She could do way better than him. 

• Love 14

I wonder if Shep has ever taken a look in a mirror - he is not aging well, and watching him eat is just disgusting and a complete turn off. His table manners are atrocious for someone who apparently had upper class breeding. He needs to be Patricia's next project.

4 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

The Countess didn't handle it any better than Kat this season. She complained about the first night of the Miami trip and how hard it was being around when everyone was falling down drunk. I do think it takes a special kind of narcissist to not even fathom that someone who has a substance abuse problem 1) might be triggered by being around that substance and 2) might not think it was the most fun thing in the world to watch friends get drunk/high. Hell, its not always fun being the non-drinker in the room without a substance abuse problem.  And I don't think that traveling to a state where weed is legal should necessarily mean that one would expect that the entire trip would be focused around weed. One trip to the dispensary is fine, but the dinner should have been discussed and folks given the opportunity to opt out if they didn't want to partake.

Completely agree with this - I thought it was very insensitive and don't blame Kathryn for leaving the dinner.

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, Mountainair said:

Doesn’t Kathryn have some stipulation that she can’t drink alcohol as well as smoke pot? Correct me if I’m wrong. I get that abstaining from one might be easier than the other but she still goes to functions where alcohol is present without a problem. For this dinner the standard serving was THC free and then you could chose to add it if you wanted to. She didn’t have to get off the bus to go inside the dispensary. It seemed like an attention grab to me.

Shep and Austin acted like it was their first time smoking and there’s no way that could be true. Nothing more annoying than 30-40 year old grown adults acting like that. Harkens back to the Reefer Madness Days and why pot will never be legalized in the South. It’s possible to be high and act normal (not that I know). 

Craig and Whitney needed to chill in the hot tub with a spliff or something. Good Lord. They are both wound way too fucking tight. 

I don’t give a crap about Madison and Austin. She could do way better than him. 

It's very possible and it will be legal.

l

5 minutes ago, lizajane said:

I wonder if Shep has ever taken a look in a mirror - he is not aging well, and watching him eat is just disgusting and a complete turn off. His table manners are atrocious for someone who apparently had upper class breeding. He needs to be Patricia's next project.

None of them really displayed good table manners. Well, maybe Cameran. The boys don’t take their hats off in restaurants, they chew and talk with their mouths full and open (especially Dani) and they slump over the table. 

• Love 7

This show feels like it's jumped its own shark several times already and it's now circling the drain.

Katherine knew about the pot dinner before they left, right? So she could have opted to NOT GO on the trip and filmed with Naomi, and then maybe Naomi wouldn't have had to film with psycho bitch Assley. Who I would like BravHo to stop pushing up my ass. I hate her, I don't need to see her ever again, let alone give her TV time and payments for such! But yeah, Katherine should have just told everyone she couldn't go because of the pot aspect. Simple, done. And if BravHo told her she had to go, well she should have pulled rank and said her lawyer said she cant go. It's not cute of funny to put someone like her, with her drug history, in that situation, especially when her baby daddy is such an incredible fuck up and she's the only parent those kids have right now.

Shep IS disgusting and even moreso when he's wasted. What a fucking loser. He thinks his shit don't stink because he's a trust fundy, but he offers nothing to friendships aside from debauchery level weekend benders, and as a partner he'd be a huge asshole, holding his money over a partner with less than he has. He's just awful. His parents must cringe watching this show.

The whole Madison/Austen thing is stupid. Either be together or don't. But enough, neither is interesting enough to hold my attention.

And Craig? Just sad. And delusional. What is wrong with him, mentally speaking? He aint right in the noggin.

• Love 12
16 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, it was a pretty fun episode until the last ten minutes.  And the Ashley scene.

Loved the skiing lesson.

I can understand Kat being upset about the dinner and Austen not giving her a heads up to see if she was okay with it.  I think she thought she would be ok but it's one of those situations where it builds up and then she said something at dinner.  She was also upset about Whit.  It was nice of Craig to go see if she was ok.

Shep is such a jerk.

I'm still not feeling Madison but maybe it's because I don't like Austen.

I am going to say that Kathryn's sobriety is on her and I don't think it was necessary to clear it with her.  I do think they need to tell her if it is IN the food and because of contact high not smoke around her.  She knows they were going to Colorado where it is legal and it is a pretty good guess many will partake.  I thought it was kind of Craig to see that she was ok but his douchebag hounding of the others was way too much.  Aside from a 'hey Whit, Kat is hurt' would be enough.  But I am tiring of him lecturing everyone.  He is an asshole.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, South Mouth said:

Craig...always the victim and the victim’s hero. That role is so old. Honestly, at this point, I wouldn’t care if he left the show. He really doesn’t add anything just like Whitney.  And sadly, I don’t think Katherine is adding much either this season.  I could just watch Patricia and Michael and be happy. Missing the old Naomi and hoping they don’t give Metul a lot of air time. Missing Thomas even though he’s a total douche he did add to the show. Speaking of Thomas, on my way to Edisto Beach, I detoured to see Brookland Plantation. Crazy to see the polo field and barn. The house was absolutely stunning.  Sad that he has to sell it, I assume to pay his legal fees. It is really in the middle of nowhere and all I could think was that Katherine was stuck there with a newborn baby. It must have felt like prison. So what happens to Danni next week? What gets her so upset? This ski trip is so boring. Please get back to Charleston where we can at least drool over the beautiful homes.

RE: Danni next week...Of course I don’t know..but IMO...the lead up scenes (Madison asking Shep  “are you sure? (I don’t know something about you?)

i have feeling Madison may spill the beans about Shep and Danni hooking up on some level...

just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

• Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Who the hell does Craig think he is yelling at Whitney to go talk to Kathryn? Or yelling at anybody for that matter? Sit down and shut your mouth, dude. So sick of Craig. 

These people are boring even when they are stoned out of their minds. I didn't think Shep and Austen lauging like out of control teenagers at dinner was funny at all. What is so entertaining about that? Madison seems so much more mature than Austen. Girl, go find yourself a real man. 

And furthermore, repeating "what does it cost? what does it cost?"  Douche.  That was so lame and he just can't conceal his jealousy of Whitney.  That whole exchange was so ridiculous.  I also loved his little comment of "wish could" regarding the enhanced menu items.  Bitch you can.  Pretty sure a marijuana laced dinner will not preclude you from procrastinating on your pillow covers.  

I thought Whitney's approach to Kathryn seemed genuine; she just wasn't having it and didn't want to talk to anyone.  I missed the oxygen bottle but that was pretty slick on his part.  I mean they went from no feet above sea level to almost 7,000 feet above sea level.  He was smart to be prepared.  We live at about the same elevation as Charleston and my poor brother got altitude sickness pretty badly when he went to Colorado.

ETA: I totally pearl clutched at the table manners.  Shep and Austen grossed me out so much I almost couldn't eat my own (late) dinner.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Shellbell59 said:

RE: Danni next week...Of course I don’t know..but IMO...the lead up scenes (Madison asking Shep  “are you sure? (I don’t know something about you?)

i have feeling Madison may spill the beans about Shep and Danni hooking up on some level...

just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

I am forgetting season 1, but weren't Shep and Danni a thing at some point?  I sort of remember they had hooked up in the past, before the show started? 

1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

I also loved his little comment of "wish could" regarding the enhanced menu items.  Bitch you can.  Pretty sure a marijuana laced dinner will not preclude you from procrastinating on your pillow covers.  

The guys who had been partaking all got really flushed and red in the face.  That leads me to believe Craig also did some partaking because his face when he was talking with Kathryn in the hallway was bright red. 

Edited by izabella
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, izabella said:

forgetting season 1, but weren't Shep and Danni a thing at some point?  I sort of remember they had hooked up in the past, before the show started? 

Yes they dated for awhile before the show started.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, izabella said:

I am forgetting season 1, but weren't Shep and Danni a thing at some point?  I sort of remember they had hooked up in the past? 

They guys who had been partaking all got really flushed and red in the face.  That leads me to believe Craig also did some partaking because his face when he was talking with Kathryn in the hallway was bright red. 

Yes Izabella...I agree... they were revealed seasons ago...

When I say I think Madison lets slip something Austen revealed to her info re: Danni and Shep...I was thinking it’s a rumor about more recent occasions...as in since she’s been with Gentry perhaps?

interesting since Gentry was supposedly who Mad messaged about him being cute or whatever 

• Love 4

I feel like Ashley is here because the cast isn't bringing it.  She's serves a dual purpose--bringing some stupid drama, and punishing the rest of the cast for having to be around her.  I could pretty much see the producer stings pulling Naomie to that tete a tete with Ashley.  In my mind, this was the producers in their back room:

Producer A:  I just got word.  Naomie's not going to Colorado.

Producer B:  Oh, fuck no.  

Producer Q: Will someone get Ashley on the phone?  Tell her she's got to meet Naomie in Mt. Pleasant

And hey...Maybe it kinda works.  It's working with Camille on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Moral of the story?  Have better storylines, cast!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

It wasn’t like Kathryn was surprised by the dinner. She had more than enough time to make other arrangements. Even if she got there and realized being around stoned people wasn’t what she was into she could have gone next door to the house she was actually staying without making a thing of it and making others feel bad especially because Austen did make sure that the dishes were kept separated. 

The producer driven crap with Ashley is just stupid. They were never friends so there is no reason for them to have anything to do with each other. Ashley just refrain from walking up to people in restaurants and calling them a bitch.

I really don’t know what to make of Madison, I can’t get over how she reacted to Dani telling the truth about someone hitting on Gentry in her name, but I like that she just did her thing without complaint and didn’t feel the need to wait  around for these people to get up and get going given how long it can take these people to get moving.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

I had to laugh that they were so excited to go to Colorado!  When the Real housewives go to Dubai and Provence.  I’m guessing Colorado! is the furthest Cameran will go without P.

I've been to Colorado and I've been to Dubai, and I'll definitely take Colorado (in fact, I have a trip there coming up soon). I thought Dubai was awful.

I do feel for Kathryn. Her job is being on this show, so I understand why she might feel like she has to go on a trip that she might not be totally comfortable on ... and also, frankly, she needs to flounce occasionally or she doesn't have much of a role. Either way, it would've been nice for Austen to ask her if she was comfortable--I can't imagine he didn't know about her history.

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, lisalionheart said:

I've been to Colorado and I've been to Dubai, and I'll definitely take Colorado (in fact, I have a trip there coming up soon). I thought Dubai was awful.

I do feel for Kathryn. Her job is being on this show, so I understand why she might feel like she has to go on a trip that she might not be totally comfortable on ... and also, frankly, she needs to flounce occasionally or she doesn't have much of a role. Either way, it would've been nice for Austen to ask her if she was comfortable--I can't imagine he didn't know about her history.

I certainly don’t envy Kathryn’s position but isn’t Naomie considered a full time cast member now? If she was able to opt out of the Colorado trip due to potentially hurting her lame boyfriend’s feelings surely Kat could have opted out due to her past drug issues. 

2 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

Kathryn stayed on the bus.

I know. I was implying that she did and therefore nothing was forced on her. Just like the dinner. THC was not cooked in the food so she had a choice not to partake. 

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Mountainair said:

I certainly don’t envy Kathryn’s position but isn’t Naomie considered a full time cast member now? If she was able to opt out of the Colorado trip due to potentially hurting her lame boyfriend’s feelings surely Kat could have opted out due to her past drug issues.

I think each of them can only miss so many things--even if it's not explicitly stated, that seems to be the expectations. Kathryn had already missed the event where Ashley showed up. I also think that Naomie would be pretty OK financially without the show, particularly given her family business, whereas this is probably extremely important to Kathryn's financial well-being. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Y'all, I don't know about Madison. I kinda think I don't like her,  but one thing I know for sure is that she is Newlyweds-era Jessica Simpson and I cannot even watch her without having to remind myself that she is, in fact, a different person. Right?! Have we discussed that? 

Also spent the episode afraid they were overdoing the weed & someone would have a bad time. It seemed like a LOT & those gummies are strong.

Edited by RedInk
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, Mountainair said:

I know. I was implying that she did and therefore nothing was forced on her. Just like the dinner. THC was not cooked in the food so she had a choice not to partake. 

I’d agree she could have bailed on the trip. From the pot to her kids she has some decent excuses. And without T Rav she’s not an integral part of the drama- though she managed to bring it with her pouting. 

Why does she love those horrific pleather/leather pants!  And that sweater!

That meal, infused or not, was a letdown. I’d like to think I’d take better advantage of the advertising and not produce stroganoff looking pasta and a chicken thigh. 

I truly enjoyed the ski scenes. 

As looks are subjective for some reason I don’t find Madison attractiv, though I appreciated her standing up to Shep. 

Speaking of and previously mentioned, his jealousy at Austen being popular for a minute at ringing the bell is so Shep. He can’t stand when people he views  below him have a little bit of success. 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Yes, she was really knocking back that wine.  Of course, since she was with Ashley, it was understandable, but I was hoping Production (who totally set up that whole meeting) had a driver for her.  She had to be legally drunk?

Didn't Naomie say she had only 45 minutes to meet with Ashley?  3 glasses of wine in 45 minutes!  - But I have to admit I found it pretty darn entertaining. Next time she should just order the bottle and drink straight from it.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

madison looked great, but overdressed for a weed dinner. 

why does cannabis need to be infused into the food? why not just eat a gummy before dinner or take a dropper of it? i don't understand the giant focus on it.  i live in california,  ...i've never been to a cannabis dinner or had cbd infused wine.  if you want cannabis or cbd you just take it.

whats the deal with elizas boyfriend? is he a rich dude?  he's seems pretty likable , but an odd pairing.  i recall he is from new jersey, but i caught a definite southern accent at dinner...stronger than the others.

• Love 11

Kathryn exhausts me.  As someone said, they were going to Colorado, so what did Kathryn expect, especially in the company of overgrown frat boys?  Her behavior at the dinner turned into a big oh-woe-is-me Kathryn pity party.  

I can't believe I'm saying this, and hate myself for it, but I actually miss TRav.  The man did make for some great reality television.  I've noticed how several scenes seemed really staged, including the Naomi/Ashley meeting.  

• Love 5
(edited)

Kathryn didn’t have to even skip the entire trip she could have just skipped the dinner, or she could have just left without making it awkward for everyone. I just didn’t believe her that it was an issue for her and she decided to bring the drama.

And just like with alcohol that’s legal it’s not hypocritical for someone to point out that someone let drinking or pot use (though it wasn’t just pot Kathryn was using) escalate to a point of reeking havoc on their lives while the person pointing that out who hasn’t done that uses in moderation. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I certainly don't miss T- Rav. I think he's a disgusting POS.

Absolutely.  He's scum.  I live in SC, so I remember the cocaine scandal well.  He's incorrigible.  

I've just been thinking about why this season has been so subpar.  Something is definitely missing, some focal point.  This episode really drove that feeling home for me.  And producers, stop trying to make Eliza happen.  

And I wish we could have a moratorium on these out-of-town trips.  

• Love 6

IMO, Kathryn's issue wasn't with the dinner or dispensary.  She felt her friends were being insensitive by not acknowledging the impact marijuana played in her life.  It is the reason she lost custody of the kids.  Not saying that was her only issue, but the failed drug tests for marijuana are what was used as evidence in the custody proceeding.  I think the fact that no one even mentioned this, coupled with the whole Whitney situation, hurt her.  

I also don't think she made a scene when leaving the table, especially when compared to the obnoxious behavior of Shep & Craig.  

I like Madison, even more so after this episode.  

• Love 16
(edited)
59 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I certainly don't miss T- Rav. I think he's a disgusting POS.

I think Naomi/Ashley looked staged, because Naomi is a drain, on any scene she is in.

TRav is indeed a shitty human being. But he is great reality TV; so was JD (an equally shitty human). I miss them both! The show was MUCH more natural/entertaining in those days. 

Naomie & Ashley, one of the fakest scenes I’ve seen yet on SC. Ashley: “what if I just give a wave when I see Kathryn?” Naomie: “no” Ashley: “just walk up and say hello?” Naomie: “no” What a snooze fest. Not a believable interaction at all. 

Eliza is adding almost nothing. 

Danni needs to gain 15 lbs. 

Craig needs a psychiatrist. Today. 

Whitney is sweetly awkward around girls but Craig has no chemistry with girls (women). In fact, I think he hates them deep down. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, 2dogmom said:

why does cannabis need to be infused into the food? why not just eat a gummy before dinner or take a dropper of it? i don't understand the giant focus on it.  i live in california,  ...i've never been to a cannabis dinner or had cbd infused wine.  if you want cannabis or cbd you just take it.

whats the deal with elizas boyfriend? is he a rich dude?  he's seems pretty likable , but an odd pairing.  i recall he is from new jersey, but i caught a definite southern accent at dinner...stronger than the others.

In Colorado it’s a huge tourist attraction...being first state to outright legalize..many ppl go with that specifically in mind

I also come from a 420 friendly state and actually grew and processed to create oil (both my mother and sister had MS)...

when i infuse...ZERO smell...

edibles are VERY strong...pace yourself....but I had ability to titrate according to pain level.

5MLs/ccs is not a lot at all...culminations...different story.

i say this as being a tourist attraction because CO revenue 

Hence the name of the caterer Co.

”Cannabis Tours Colorado “

That said I would have made extra effort to let Katherine know.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
23 minutes ago, snarts said:

also don't think she made a scene when leaving the table, especially when compared to the obnoxious behavior of Shep & Craig.  

But she didn’t just leave the table she gave a lecture all about her and acted all put out by the concept even though she knew it in advance and could have raised these issues before the dinner even happened instead of trying to shame and call out a bunch of high people. 

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, 2dogmom said:

One reason ppl go infusion route...A) THC has to be heated to a certain temperature to activate.....so no smoke/fire? Heat an oil that it can be absorbed/infused

B.)Most... (if not all edibles fall on the “sweet” side...candy...brownies...etc...

some ppl can’t handle sweets...besides...IF they have cancer...chances are they don’t eat much..so the little you can get in them should be healthful..yet it has to deliver.

just sayin....

but these guys over did it...in the clinical sense (obviously) shame...

edibles ARE VERY different however...

they didn’t pace themselves..but I think it was for the show...truthfully 

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Sarah Heart said:

The thing I hate about edibles, is how children mistake them for regular  candy. 

when has this ever happened? what kind of parents leave edibles in a place where children would mistake them for regular treats?

• Love 17

I might be misremembering, but didn't Shep act somewhat jealous when Austen and Chelsea were seeing each other a couple seasons ago? It seems similar to the way Shep is acting with Madison and Austen now. Does he get irritated when the women that turn him down end up dating Austen?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Why would Ashley have Naomi’s number?

Why would Naomi have Ashley in her contacts?

Why would Naomi smile and hug Ashley?

This show isn’t even trying that hard to keep up its story lines.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20

Cam expected to get her mojo back on this trip?

What was she going to do, play the snow bunny, party with the boys in the hot tub?

She’s gonna act like a mother with responsibilities, not risk injury on the slopes, not get high?

Bet she’ll drink up at other events for the show though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, scrb said:

am expected to get her mojo back on this trip?

What was she going to do, play the snow bunny, party with the boys in the hot tub?

She’s 1. Not the one who planned this trip and 2. Was not the one who felt she needed to get her mojo back it was Shep, Craig and Austen who said that is what she needed to do. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

She’s 1. Not the one who planned this trip and 2. Was not the one who felt she needed to get her mojo back it was Shep, Craig and Austen who said that is what she needed to do. 

Producers planned the trip.

They all played along, including Cam.

That scene in the gondola with Danni and Kathryn is an example.  Kathryn didn’t like sitting backwards but she had no choice because the cameraman was on the other half of the gondola.

• Love 13
(edited)
7 hours ago, scrb said:

Cam expected to get her mojo back on this trip?

She’s gonna act like a mother with responsibilities, not risk injury on the slopes, not get high?

Bet she’ll drink up at other events for the show though.

If mothers refused to "drink up" on camera there would be no BRAVO shows. 

Edited by chlban
  • LOL 15
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, scrb said:

Why would Ashley have Naomi’s number?

Why would Naomi have Ashley in her contacts?

Why would Naomi smile and hug Ashley?

This show isn’t even trying that hard to keep up its story lines.

OMG right?!  I thought the producers probably gave Ashley NaomiEEEEE's number but she clearly had it stored in her phone b/c on the display in her car is ready Jacobs, Ashley not unknown number.  Who would you store an enemy's cell number in their phone??  The smile and hug was probably just to be polite.

I don't know if this has been brought up but something that bugs me about Whit and Katheryn hooking up is in the text Whit sent her about coming over.  The telling her NOT TO TELLING ANYONE where she was going!  What the hell dude?  That would have been a no go for me if a guy doesn't even want anyone to know I was at his place much less hooking up.  I don't understand why she didn't have more respect for herself and just told the a-hole to drop dead?

• Love 6