Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Don't Give Up

druzy
  • Start Topic

All her abortion talk really messes with her “rainbow baby” narrative she was spewing .... it must eat Cate alive that most media attention was centered on Baby Archie cute royal babydom 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SophiaPehawkins said:

Thought it was strange, Catelynn bringing up that she contemplated aborting Vaeda. Especially considering that early on, her Instagram (and Tyler’s too) was littered with pro-life propaganda. Honestly, I thought this was an extension of that. Her playing the part of someone who considered having an abortion and then carried to term, realizing how wrong abortion would have been. Or is she one of those “the only right abortion is my abortion?” Also that scene of her and Tyler discussing it? Were we supposed to find it romantic or something that Tyler said “absolutely not” when Catelynn mentioned possibly having an abortion? What a lack of support for his wife, a woman who has every right to decide what to do with her body. I guess they’re slightly better off then they would have been had Teen Mom not become a thing. It’s stifled their growth in other ways though. They have no jobs, no drive, no ambitions. I’m not saying they have to go to college, but they could pick up a trade. Do something worthwhile instead of spending all day at home planning the next trip/date away from their kids, complaining about how hard their lives are. And they need to work on their parenting. They’re so hands-off, it hurts. They need to explain things to Nova when she does something wrong, like the puppy thing. She’s not going to learn anything by just shutting her out and telling her she’s going to be fine while she’s in the middle of a temper tantrum.

This. Yelling "don't do that!" from across the room is a textbook example of What Not To Do. But its all we ever see them do. They yell "Don't do that!" or "You're fine!" at the poor kid. They are the worst parents ever. Almost as bad as Amber.

• Love 9

Amber seemed almost gleeful when discussing Leah's panic attacks with Gary. It was creepy. 

Did Cate say she would "fuck your face" to Tyler in the car with Nova in earshot? Ew.

I had to laugh at Cory swinging his dingaling all over Instagram. And who the heck paid him to go to St Lucia?

• Love 2
On 7/22/2019 at 7:06 PM, ginger90 said:

Oh, but then the show wouldn’t be so “real and raw”. 🤦‍♀️

If they're all about full disclosure, why haven't they mentioned the failure of Tierra Reign?  They simply shut down the website and won't respond to questions about it's disappearance.  Their "real" stuff is only on TV and SM if they decide it should be.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

Cate's abortion threat was definitely used to manipulate Tyler.  She could just give the baby to Bradonandteresa.

I don't think she was ever serious about it either. Which makes it all the more upsetting that she keeps talking about it on national TV. 

It's like Brianna calling Louis's bluff about adoption. 

2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Amber seemed almost gleeful when discussing Leah's panic attacks with Gary. It was creepy. 

It's like she was glad that the child Gary is 100% raising has some "part" of Amber, that Gary can't control. 

Spite Anxiety. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Ah, yes.  The penis tattoo.  The tattooist is either a shitty artist or really hates Tyler.

tyler-baltierra-batman-tattoo-20059459.jpeg

This has got to be the most hideous tattoo ever. Tyler actually paid for this penis/Conehead mess? And what is up with Vidalia's arms? Am I seeing rippling muscles or what? Very ugly and bizarre.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Another trip away from the kids for Cate?

cate.png

Of course she is 🙄 I'd be very surprised if she took her kids with her. She seems to find any reason to not be home with them.

• Love 5

Lest anyone think that tattoo was a Tyler design, the original artwork is on Deviant Art, and it actually shows the blood that Cate was talking about.  I posted it elsewhere some time ago, but that was before Cate brought it up on this episode.

son_of_the_demon_by_axlsalles-d4v2i2h.jpg

• Love 4
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 3:16 PM, kicksave said:

So the big storyline for Cheyenne this week was complaining about Cory's "work" trip when his mom is coming to town and rehashing his last trip that coincided with a medical emergency. Wow...gripping entertainment! As for Cory...are you kidding me? His "work" is being a social media influencer??? WTF is that? Seriously? My kids toiled away at college and grad school when they just should have become "social media influencers" and made tons of $$$. His girlfriend is a skanky ho...her "show" for the social media with Cory's manhood in it was gross. Both Cory and his banging buddy are immature and not thinking about how this might look to Ryder one day...and she will see it at some point. 

How low can this show go? 

... and where can I see the un-blurred version?

(jk)

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Lest anyone think that tattoo was a Tyler design, the original artwork is on Deviant Art, and it actually shows the blood that Cate was talking about.  I posted it elsewhere some time ago, but that was before Cate brought it up on this episode.

son_of_the_demon_by_axlsalles-d4v2i2h.jpg

Even more bizarre that someone would want this nightmare of a design. And I hate to admit it, but at first I actually thought the baby's leg/foot was the scary Batman's......appendage. 😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

So, off she goes..... again.

16F851E4-E675-41C9-8E9D-7EA20EE4568C.jpeg

Thanks for the content to snark on, @ginger90!

WHEN she went through her crazy mental illness stuff? 😆

Fast typing errors aside ("me supported me"), it's beyond inexcusable for the resident mental health advocate to use the adjective crazy when referring to mental health issues. I don't know whether to laugh at her idiocy or be saddened at her lack of common sense. (I'll do both, but still...)

@druzy pointed out the following: Read Cate's posts (I suggest that you do it out loud) and tell yourself she doesn't write like a first grader! 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, starfire said:

Even more bizarre that someone would want this nightmare of a design. And I hate to admit it, but at first I actually thought the baby's leg/foot was the scary Batman's......appendage. 😂

Thank you, now I can’t unsee that !

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

I spent most of the episode yelling at the TV - "Cory is such a dick.  What an asshole. What a jerk."

Do you know what you do when someone calls to arrange a vacation for you? You say I cannot go that week because MY MOTHER IS COMING ALL THE WAY TO CALIFORNIA TO VISIT ME. 

I hate him.

Edited by jenifaohjenny
typo
  • Love 6
On 7/25/2019 at 2:55 PM, jenifaohjenny said:

I spent most of the episode yelling at the TV - "Cory is such a dick.  What an asshole. What a jerk."

Do you know what you do when someone calls to arrange a vacation for you? You say I cannot go that week because MY MOTHER IS COMING ALL THE WAY TO CALIFORNIA TO VISIT ME. 

I hate him.

Forgive me for my lack of knowledge about these reality TV "stars" but I just don't get Cory's appeal that catapulted him to fame and fortune on a MTV reality shows. Besides a good body, there's nothing there...he's a vapid, immature man child with little to like with the exception of his love of Ryder. He treated his mother like crap.

• Love 8
On 7/25/2019 at 11:55 AM, jenifaohjenny said:

I hate him.

If Cory is such a great social media influencer, I'm sure the host company would re-schedule his visit upon request.  It's not like that was the only week they had a free room available.

• Love 2