Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
druzy

S08.E08: Don't Give Up

Recommended Posts

Amber and Gary discuss how to handle Leah’s panic attacks. Cheyenne questions Cory’s priorities when he goes on vacation with Taylor at the same time that his mom comes to town to visit. Maci throws Taylor a surprise 30th birthday party.

Airs: July 22, 2019

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

45E7A80B-A790-4BE7-A97C-78E07E4CECE6.jpeg

And, we are going to talk about when I was pregnant with Vaeda how I wanted to abort her! 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Also, if Cate is so worried about Vaeda being affected by the consideration of abortion, maybe don't t

Oh, but then the show wouldn’t be so “real and raw”. 🤦‍♀️

Here’s what Cate just posted about that on Twitter:

999C441A-9E03-4A9E-A715-4C9D67C881A2.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Maci and Taylor need to stop with those stupid TTM shirts. So obnoxious.


Cheyenne needs to clear her schedule...? What schedule  ? They should retire this girl since there is really no storyline there.

I missed last week about the panic attacks. I do think overall Gary and Kristina are decent parents, and I side with Gary on not making a huge deal out of Leah's issues just yet.Big foot should not comment on Leah.

Amber has no place calling herself Leah's mother.

What is with Catelynn's new look ? She even looks like she may have lost a few lbs. Tyler's mom has a new hubs ? April's house is so cluttered, ugh.
 

Edited by Chris Knight
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Holy shit 10 seconds in and Nova is dragging the poor little dog around by the neck! Someone pleeaaase spend some time with that child! But of course Cate&ty are taking off to be alone . I really don't like them.

  • Like 8
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Oh, but then the show wouldn’t be so “real and raw”. 🤦‍♀️

Here’s what Cate just posted about that on Twitter:

999C441A-9E03-4A9E-A715-4C9D67C881A2.jpeg

Just not boys and vadelia onion being their rainbow baby 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

April's home looks so unkempt!  I would be afraid to leave small children there.  Did I hear Cate say April was ok now?  What does that mean?

I can't get used to Cate's make up appearances.  She looks so strange.

Poor little dog being drug around by the neck!!!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

9 hours ago, Quilty said:

Holy shit 10 seconds in and Nova is dragging the poor little dog around by the neck! Someone pleeaaase spend some time with that child! But of course Cate&ty are taking off to be alone . I really don't like them.

I was horrified for that dog.😧 

  • Like 6
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post

That life they are living in MI is horrifying.

I'm also horrified for Gary and his family. Can Amber be deported?

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

How old is Vaeda at this point in filming?  So far, Cate has had a solo spa day, girls trip, and now her couples night away from the baby.  Seems a bit excessive with a newborn.  I get that you need time away from your children, but most moms aren't dumping the newborn asap.  I'm not even sure that working/filming is an acceptable excuse, since the show is called Teem Mom.

Also, what's with this women and their spa visits?  Amber, Cate, and Cheyenne all have been to get their nails done (or more in Cate's case) in the recent weeks.  I guess it must be nice to have a bunch of disposable income that you won't need to raise your kids after TM is cancelled.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Chris Knight said:

April's house is so cluttered, ugh.

April's house gives me massive anxiety. And all the fish tanks!

5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I can't get used to Cate's make up appearances.  She looks so strange.

I actually think she looks really pretty. It's a vast improvement to the lank, greasy bangs and perpetual zebra print hoodie. I know it's not likely she's doing that herself, but she could learn. Getting "done up" in the morning might give her more motivation not to just lay on the couch all day. 

11 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

How old is Vaeda at this point in filming?  So far, Cate has had a solo spa day, girls trip, and now her couples night away from the baby.  Seems a bit excessive with a newborn.  I get that you need time away from your children, but most moms aren't dumping the newborn asap.

This is very true. I know we're all different. But I never really felt comfortable leaving my kids, for anything more than a grocery store trip, until they were around 6 months. Catelynn is going to use her "mental health issues" as an excuse to have "me time" every other day. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Catelynn is going to talk to her kids, y'all! She's going to be open and honest and let them know they are loved, etc. Just, you know, not right now because she needs some me time.

Jesus. Does she hear herself? Does she notice that poor little Nova breaks down in hysterical tears whenever Cate leaves the house? And Tyler certainly handled her behavior with the dog well. Not. Yelling, then sighing histrionically, flouncing over and removing the leash, then flouncing off with a "there! See! that's what you get!" is not the way to teach your child how to handle an animal. Hollering "you'll be fine" from across the room at your sobbing preschooler is not letting her know she's loved! God I hate both of them.

  • Like 19
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Oh, but then the show wouldn’t be so “real and raw”. 🤦‍♀️

Here’s what Cate just posted about that on Twitter:

999C441A-9E03-4A9E-A715-4C9D67C881A2.jpeg

She has no healthy boundaries.  Why would you ever find it necessary to tell your child you once wanted to abort them?   There are some things that your kids just probably never need to know.  It’s called being appropriate.  It’s not about being open and honest with your kids, it’s about what is appropriate for them to be privy to.  You can set boundaries and have off limit subjects without being a liar.  

All that spa rehab therapy and she still has not learned one life skill with regards to healthy relationships.

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post

Nova definitely has some abandonment/insecurity issues with regard to her parents, it seems, but she also can be a brat when she doesn't want to do what she's told. I'm okay, actually, when Tyler disconnected the dog from the leash and then told her she'll be fine. She was screaming hysterically because he stopped her from abusing the dog. That said, she needs to be taught how to treat animals properly.

Lots of women get mani-pedis weekly or every two weeks, so I can't begrudge the girls that.

Cheyenne cracked me up with talk of having to clear her schedule. What bloody schedule? 

Why are they talking about Leah and her panic/not-panic attacks on TV? That is very cringe-worthy. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, politichick said:

Cheyenne cracked me up with talk of having to clear her schedule. What bloody schedule? 

All of these women (and most of the men) have no jobs or schools to go to, but they act like CEO's of Fortune 500 companies with their fucking "schedules" that they're always referring to.

Maci actually surprised me when she acknowledged that some of the surprise party guests had to take time off from work to attend.  Her World has been one big vacation for the past ten years.    

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

And, we are going to talk about when I was pregnant with Vaeda how I wanted to abort her! 

but...but wasn't she was the Rainbow Baby??!  yeah, I don't understand...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, politichick said:

Nova definitely has some abandonment/insecurity issues with regard to her parents, it seems, but she also can be a brat when she doesn't want to do what she's told. I'm okay, actually, when Tyler disconnected the dog from the leash and then told her she'll be fine. She was screaming hysterically because he stopped her from abusing the dog. That said, she needs to be taught how to treat animals properly.

Lots of women get mani-pedis weekly or every two weeks, so I can't begrudge the girls that.

Cheyenne cracked me up with talk of having to clear her schedule. What bloody schedule? 

Why are they talking about Leah and her panic/not-panic attacks on TV? That is very cringe-worthy. 

I don’t begrudge Cate the mani pedis.. it’s the way she’s all I’m finally doing something for me!  When that’s all she does 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

 Poor little Nova. She's not a brat. She's four years old. She's been left to raise herself by her ridiculously self involved parents, who do not seem to have the faintest notion how to rear a child. If the child is not treating a pet properly, remove the pet, get down on her level, and tell her "we do not drag the puppy by the neck. It hurts her. We treat animals with respect. They depend on us to take care of them." Then show her what to do. If she doesn't do it, repeat. Kids are work. Huffing and puffing and snotting "you'll be fine" teaches her nothing. She only knows that she has gained her father's attention for a fleeting moment. She indulges in tantrum behavior because she has no decent boundaries, gets no attention from her parents, and is not secure. She cannot depend on her parents. Its so sad. She will end up pregnant at 15 in her turn.

Cheyenne and her "schedule" made me laugh out loud too. They' re so important!

Love this!  All true.  How about take her to dog obedience classes. It is obvious these kids are raising their kids just liked they were raised.  Nobody even flinched at grandma’s hoarder house.

I would not take my kid there, either.

I cannot wait until Nova is old enough to do her own hair.  Cate never brushes her hair.  Nova’s  braids were really cute but the hair was beyond messing and needed another brushing by the time she was dropped off at grandma’s.  I mean, how do you leave the house with your kid looking like that? 

This was the good thing about Farrah.  She was super clean and Sophia always looked very nice.

and, FFs!  Stop taking these little kids for madi/pedi.  It is a CHORE!  It is lazy parenting. 

The kid just sits there for an hour on the phone while ‘mama’ films her Teen Mom scenes.

I stopped going to those type of nail salons in my early 20’s because they are pure chaotic hell!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, teapot said:

but...but wasn't she was the Rainbow Baby??!  yeah, I don't understand...

I don’t know!  These women are too quick to say...let me abort this baby like it is no freakin big deal.   WTF?

Then we get another 5 years of storyline.  Trauma!  So, much fucking trauma! Now add an abortion to the rainbow and adoption.

Mental illness is truly evil!

Please....these Cate and Amber need to get their tubes tied.....ASAP.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

Ryan looked a little better. That’s all I’ve got. 

Agreed.  To me he looked a lot better.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Just listened to Andrew’s bs telling Amber that seeing all the pain she went thru not being able to be with Leah was tough for him to watch.  And I thought and here you are now keeping her son from her because she is a danger.  Not so tough to watch now is it.

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Love this!  All true.  How about take her to dog obedience classes. It is obvious these kids are raising their kids just liked they were raised.  Nobody even flinched at grandma’s hoarder house.

I would not take my kid there, either.

I cannot wait until Nova is old enough to do her own hair.  Cate never brushes her hair.  Nova’s  braids were really cute but the hair was beyond messing and needed another brushing by the time she was dropped off at grandma’s.  I mean, how do you leave the house with your kid looking like that? 

This was the good thing about Farrah.  She was super clean and Sophia always looked very nice.

and, FFs!  Stop taking these little kids for madi/pedi.  It is a CHORE!  It is lazy parenting. 

The kid just sits there for an hour on the phone while ‘mama’ films her Teen Mom scenes.

I stopped going to those type of nail salons in my early 20’s because they are pure chaotic hell!

I have to disagree about Farrah...Sophia looked a mess most of the time...her hair looked uncombed and her clothes were a wrinkled mess. Maybe Farrah fixed her up for professional selfies when she was in the photo too but on the show Sophia looked like a street urchin.

Edited by kicksave
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, dariafan said:

I don’t begrudge Cate the mani pedis.. it’s the way she’s all I’m finally doing something for me!  When that’s all she does 

How about continuing your education to help prepare yourself for the day when MTV cancels the show? Both Tyler and Cate have done nothing to prepare for their future after the show is over. Getting manis and pedis and massages will not help them to provide for their kids and their senior years.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I have to disagree about Farrah...Sophia looked a mess most of the time...her hair looked uncombed and her clothes were a wrinkled mess. Maybe Farrah fixed her up for professional selfies whence was in the photo too but on the show Sophia looked like a street urchin.

I’m with ya on this one! She still looks feral (Sophia). And when I see Farrah, clean and put together do NOT come to mind.  More like skanky and saggy.   She can photo shop and filter, but girl looks rode hard.  She is not going to age well.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Catelynn is going to talk to her kids, y'all! She's going to be open and honest and let them know they are loved, etc. Just, you know, not right now because she needs some me time.

Jesus. Does she hear herself? Does she notice that poor little Nova breaks down in hysterical tears whenever Cate leaves the house? And Tyler certainly handled her behavior with the dog well. Not. Yelling, then sighing histrionically, flouncing over and removing the leash, then flouncing off with a "there! See! that's what you get!" is not the way to teach your child how to handle an animal. Hollering "you'll be fine" from across the room at your sobbing preschooler is not letting her know she's loved! God I hate both of them.

Their parenting skills are non existent. Being on this show for so long has prevented them from being effective parents. Everything is "for the show" and a storyline that will give them more airtime. It's repulsive to me that Cate would so casually reveal in front of millions of people that she contemplated aborting her newborn daughter at one time. Honestly, does she not even think at all? Poor Vaeda...this was put on blast all over the world and she will one day see this on youtube or somewhere else and have to try and understand how her mother could do this. As for Tyler...it's hard watching him with Nova. Especially when she interacts with their pets. What the hell? Both Tyler and Cate keep moaning and groaning about giving Carly up for adoption but show no signs of actually doing the right thing for the kids they have. I'm sick of them and their selfish lives and lack of insight into what they're doing.

Edited by kicksave
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

All of these women (and most of the men) have no jobs or schools to go to, but they act like CEO's of Fortune 500 companies with their fucking "schedules" that they're always referring to.

Maci actually surprised me when she acknowledged that some of the surprise party guests had to take time off from work to attend.  Her World has been one big vacation for the past ten years.    

YES! what schedule Cheyenne??? She says this as she's sitting getting a mani and a pedi...what the hell is up with these girls and all the nail grooming all the time??? Anyway, from what I've seen, there's a lot of vacationing, nail salon visits, sitting around the house, complaining about baby daddies and self diagnosing of mental health disorders...

13 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

April's home looks so unkempt!  I would be afraid to leave small children there.  Did I hear Cate say April was ok now?  What does that mean?

I can't get used to Cate's make up appearances.  She looks so strange.

Poor little dog being drug around by the neck!!!

That' exactly what I was thinking about April's house...it looks like hoarder house.

Edited by kicksave
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Cory is a dick. But, more importantly, how can I get free vacations?

Taylor says he doesn't want to do anything for his birthday, so Maci throws him a surprise party? Storylines must be running dry. 

I'm glad Gary relented about Leah seeing a therapist. I get that he feels giving the whole situation life could be a slippery slope, but it can't hurt for her to just talk to someone. I gotta say, though - I'm getting a kind of munchauseny vibe from Amber. 

Cate and Tyler never get any time together!! Wahhhh. (It's not like they don't have ample money and babysitters to make it happen.)

Also, if Cate is so worried about Vaeda being affected by the consideration of abortion, maybe don't talk about it on national tv? 

Same here!  Amber is realizing that she can get attention from other when her daughter is sick... this is not good.

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Chris Knight said:

Maci and Taylor need to stop with those stupid TTM shirts. So obnoxious.


Cheyenne needs to clear her schedule...? What schedule  ? They should retire this girl since there is really no storyline there.

I missed last week about the panic attacks. I do think overall Gary and Kristina are decent parents, and I side with Gary on not making a huge deal out of Leah's issues just yet.Big foot should not comment on Leah.

Amber has no place calling herself Leah's mother.

What is with Catelynn's new look ? She even looks like she may have lost a few lbs. Tyler's mom has a new hubs ? April's house is so cluttered, ugh.
 

So agree about Maci and Tyler and the non stop product placement and plugging of those stupid TTM t-shirts. Give it a rest...it's annoying and self serving. I guess neither of these two work except for selling those t shirts online. 

I too think Bigfoot should shut his pie hole about Leah and stop with the offhand dissing of Gary..have you noticed that he has been throwing some shade at Gary every time Amber launches into her "Leah may have my disorders" rant? Gary has been pretty polite and respectful of Bigfoot so why is he being so shitty to Gary? He might need Gary in his fight to get full custody of James...good luck bro. Amber might be the bio mom to Leah but she acts more like an auntie.

So the big storyline for Cheyenne this week was complaining about Cory's "work" trip when his mom is coming to town and rehashing his last trip that coincided with a medical emergency. Wow...gripping entertainment! As for Cory...are you kidding me? His "work" is being a social media influencer??? WTF is that? Seriously? My kids toiled away at college and grad school when they just should have become "social media influencers" and made tons of $$$. His girlfriend is a skanky ho...her "show" for the social media with Cory's manhood in it was gross. Both Cory and his banging buddy are immature and not thinking about how this might look to Ryder one day...and she will see it at some point. 

How low can this show go? 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, kicksave said:

So agree about Maci and Tyler and the non stop product placement and plugging of those stupid TTM t-shirts. Give it a rest...it's annoying and self serving. I guess neither of these two work except for selling those t shirts online. 

I too think Bigfoot should shut his pie hole about Leah and stop with the offhand dissing of Gary..have you noticed that he has been throwing some shade at Gary every time Amber launches into her "Leah may have my disorders" rant? Gary has been pretty polite and respectful of Bigfoot so why is he being so shitty to Gary? He might need Gary in his fight to get full custody of James...good luck bro. Amber might be the bio mom to Leah but she acts more like an auntie.

So the big storyline for Cheyenne this week was complaining about Cory's "work" trip when his mom is coming to town and rehashing his last trip that coincided with a medical emergency. Wow...gripping entertainment! As for Cory...are you kidding me? His "work" is being a social media influencer??? WTF is that? Seriously? My kids toiled away at college and grad school when they just should have become "social media influencers" and made tons of $$$. His girlfriend is a skanky ho...her "show" for the social media with Cory's manhood in it was gross. Both Cory and his banging buddy are immature and not thinking about how this might look to Ryder one day...and she will see it at some point. 

How low can this show go? 

Remember when we all joked about Teen Grandma?   It’s not that far off, sadly.  The odds of one of these offspring (between the franchises) getting pregnant at 16 is not unlikely.   At this point I’m not surprised if MTV isn’t clinging to that hope.  Pretty sickening if you ask me!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Remember when we all joked about Teen Grandma?   It’s not that far off, sadly.  The odds of one of these offspring (between the franchises) getting pregnant at 16 is not unlikely.   At this point I’m not surprised if MTV isn’t clinging to that hope.  Pretty sickening if you ask me!

You know, you may onto something with this...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's why MTV hangs on to this dying franchise.  First one of these girls to go through the whole dating and getting knocked up process on camera is getting her own series and her own money.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, lefawn said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's why MTV hangs on to this dying franchise.  First one of these girls to go through the whole dating and getting knocked up process on camera is getting her own series and her own money.  

It’s not just the girls.  Any one of the boys is just as capable of becoming a teen parent.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, of course.  I just think the boys will pay at least a modicum of lip service to using condoms while some of the girls on the franchise will be so desperate for any kind of positive attention they'll be looking for trap babies with their one tru wuv and will totally feed some idiot a line about being a barren 15yo.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Catelynn puts down her crying newborn baby and the producer asks where Tyler is today.  “He’s getting his Vaeda-Batman tattoo.  It shows what a hard life he’s had leading up to this point.”  What the hell am I even watching?  Do these people realize how much harder their lives could be?  How many young people would kill to be as financially secure as they are (or should be)?  I’m certainly no psychology expert and I have my share of depression/anxiety issues, but so many of her “issues” are self-made and perpetuated.  When my daughter was a baby, I didn’t have a six-figure yearly MTV income, a huge house, or even another parent to help out.  Having a meltdown and sailing off to adult daycare for several weeks of sunbathing, arts and crafts, massages, and daily therapy was a luxury that was not available to me.  Still, you kids enjoy your date night.  Perhaps you can shoehorn a discussion of a consistent parenting strategy for Nova into your usual hand-wringing and navel-gazing. (Oh, and maybe we could not discuss how we considered aborting our newborn when that very same newborn is literally fussing three feet away?  Just a thought, you self-absorbed dumbass.)

I always thought Maci was one of the more level-headed girls (and certainly has the best family support), but I like her less with each season.  Also, wow, she looks like she’s been rode hard and put away wet.  From the tattoo sleeves, to the messy bun, to the ear gauges, she’s going to look hard as nails in just a few years.  As for Riiiine and “Mack,” I don’t care at all.  Happy birthday, Taylor.  Whatever.

I have nothing to say about Leah and any therapist interactions she may have.  That poor little girl’s life is on blast enough already and I think it’s absolutely disgusting and wrong.

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

58 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Catelynn puts down her crying newborn baby and the producer asks where Tyler is today.  “He’s getting his Vaeda-Batman tattoo.  It shows what a hard life he’s had leading up to this point.”  What the hell am I even watching?  Do these people realize how much harder their lives could be?  How many young people would kill to be as financially secure as they are (or should be)?  I’m certainly no psychology expert and I have my share of depression/anxiety issues, but so many of her “issues” are self-made and perpetuated.  When my daughter was a baby, I didn’t have a six-figure yearly MTV income, a huge house, or even another parent to help out.  Having a meltdown and sailing off to adult daycare for several weeks was not an option.  Enjoy your date night.  Perhaps you can shoehorn a discussion of a consistent parenting strategy for Nova into your usual hand-wringing and navel-gazing. (Oh, and maybe we could not discuss how we considered aborting our newborn when that very same newborn is literally fussing three feet away?  Just a thought, you self-absorbed dumbass.)

I always thought Maci was one of the more level-headed girls (and certainly has the best family support), but I like her less with each season.  Also, wow, she looks like she’s been rode hard and put away wet.  From the tattoo sleeves, to the messy bun, to the ear gauges, she’s going to look hard as nails in just a few years.  As for Riiiine and “Mack,” I don’t care at all.  Happy birthday, Taylor.  Whatever.

I have nothing to say about Leah and any therapist interactions she may have.  That poor little girl’s life is on blast enough already and I think it’s absolutely disgusting and wrong.

Well said...glad you mentioned Tyler getting a Vaeda tattoo. Spending his MTV money wisely. 😂

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

April's home looks so unkempt!  I would be afraid to leave small children there.  Did I hear Cate say April was ok now?  What does that mean?

I can't get used to Cate's make up appearances.  She looks so strange.

Poor little dog being drug around by the neck!!!

And April’s house looks like it just has to smell badly. In addition to what appears to be an aquarium that houses one or more reptiles (it’s only partially full with water, so I think something other than fish live in it), she has some sort of multi-storied caged animal housing unit next to the reptile deal that I can only imagine is the home of one or more rodents?

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

Well said...glad you mentioned Tyler getting a Vaeda tattoo. Spending his MTV money wisely. 😂

Ah, yes.  The penis tattoo.  The tattooist is either a shitty artist or really hates Tyler.

tyler-baltierra-batman-tattoo-20059459.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

He’s getting his Vaeda-Batman tattoo.

When she said this, at first I wondered what a Vaeda-Batman was. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

WOW.  I purposely avoid these numbskulls on social media, so I’d never seen that hideous tattoo.  My Lord, how ridiculous.  I may be showing my age here, but do these people not realize that, as bad as these massive tattoos look now, they’re just going to look worse with time?  My daughter would die of embarrassment if I got a tattoo like that with her name on it.  Luckily for her, I don’t have three bills to drop on a clumsy rendition of Forehead Man on my arm.

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Thought it was strange, Catelynn bringing up that she contemplated aborting Vaeda. Especially considering that early on, her Instagram (and Tyler’s too) was littered with pro-life propaganda. Honestly, I thought this was an extension of that. Her playing the part of someone who considered having an abortion and then carried to term, realizing how wrong abortion would have been. Or is she one of those “the only right abortion is my abortion?” Also that scene of her and Tyler discussing it? Were we supposed to find it romantic or something that Tyler said “absolutely not” when Catelynn mentioned possibly having an abortion? What a lack of support for his wife, a woman who has every right to decide what to do with her body. I guess they’re slightly better off then they would have been had Teen Mom not become a thing. It’s stifled their growth in other ways though. They have no jobs, no drive, no ambitions. I’m not saying they have to go to college, but they could pick up a trade. Do something worthwhile instead of spending all day at home planning the next trip/date away from their kids, complaining about how hard their lives are. And they need to work on their parenting. They’re so hands-off, it hurts. They need to explain things to Nova when she does something wrong, like the puppy thing. She’s not going to learn anything by just shutting her out and telling her she’s going to be fine while she’s in the middle of a temper tantrum.

Edited by SophiaPehawkins
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Ah, yes.  The penis tattoo.  The tattooist is either a shitty artist or really hates Tyler.

tyler-baltierra-batman-tattoo-20059459.jpeg

WHen you first posted this, before I scrolled down to the picture, I was like "Wait, how bad could it really look, I mean Batman's cool he can't look like...nope, that's definitely a dick. Can't unsee it now, definitely Batman with a literal dickhead, kidnapping a baby, with random letters below."

For his next investment, maybe he'll lease a giant pickup truck with six wheels on the back axel. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Cate's abortion threat was definitely used to manipulate Tyler.  She could just give the baby to Bradonandteresa.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size