Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: Judgement Day/S04.E14: Tell All

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Spike said:

I could see her looking like Pedro’s mother in ten years.

Someone compared Lidia's to one of those California raisins and now it's all I can think of when someone mentions her.   Hilarious!🤣

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, RealReality said:

I agree.  I'm fully off team Andrei and think he is a misogynist.  

Father Libby is not a misogynist, but I think he infantilizes women. 

Libby is not a grown adult who made a decision to have a child with her husband, she is some girl who had no agency and just ended up victimized by Andrei.  Because women don't make decisions.  Men do.

He said that his other daughters married men with money.  But why not teach them to make their own money?  Or brag about their ability to make money and have a career?  He wants to take care of Libby monetarily, because the idea of a woman not being cared for by a man is probably an absolutely foreign concept to him.

I think Father Libby's infantilizing of women--brilliant, btw--automatically makes him a misogynist.  I think he *likes* women (in their place) but the rest of your post, with which I whole-heartedly agree, makes it clear that he believes women are less than men, that women are incapable of providing for themselves (in the way *he* feels they should be provided), and it's OK to denigrate even his own daughter.

For a long time I thought Father Libby was just stupid in making empty threat after empty threat and Andale was his equal in making empty promise after empty promise, but they have in common their contempt for Libby as a human being.  Maybe her father is worse because Andale at least understands that she is able to bring home the bacon.  Using her feminine wiles, of course.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Mothra said:

I think Father Libby's infantilizing of women--brilliant, btw--automatically makes him a misogynist.  

I think he just likes to be in control and uses money to do so.   It doesn’t matter if they are men or women.  If he had a son, he’d be controlling him with money, too.  

I think Nichole is in love with TLC money train and her popularity on social media than Azan.   She’s over him but needs him.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

I think he just likes to be in control and uses money to do so.   It doesn’t matter if they are men or women.  If he had a son, he’d be controlling him with money, too.  

I think Nichole is in love with TLC money train and her popularity on social media than Azan.   She’s over him but needs him.  

I think that it's telling that, so far as I can recall, we never heard from any of the brothers-in-law.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I think it's exclusive to women.  Father Libby does not appear to be financially involved in the lives of his other daughters who married "men with money". 

He need not be overly involved in the finances of his other daughters because they have men to "take care" of them.

Because for father Libby, men can make money and take care of things and be financially independent.  Women cannot.  They need a man who is financially well off to take care of them.  

• Love 3

I think I read through everything, but if this has been mentioned before I'm sorry!!  I am 1000% confused about Nicole and Azan.  Way back when everybody was giving her shit about sending Azan $6,000, she said she never had $6,000 and never sent that much money to Azan.  Then she tells Robalee a couple episodes back that there is no store.

Let's compare that with Azan on the Tell All who confirms that she did send him $6,000 for the "store" and he put in $500, and the only reason they haven't opened the store is because they need more money, but he thinks they found a location.

All these 2 do is lie through their teeth and collect TLC paychecks.  Makes me sick.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Cabarb said:

I think I read through everything, but if this has been mentioned before I'm sorry!!  I am 1000% confused about Nicole and Azan.  Way back when everybody was giving her shit about sending Azan $6,000, she said she never had $6,000 and never sent that much money to Azan.  Then she tells Robalee a couple episodes back that there is no store.

Let's compare that with Azan on the Tell All who confirms that she did send him $6,000 for the "store" and he put in $500, and the only reason they haven't opened the store is because they need more money, but he thinks they found a location.

All these 2 do is lie through their teeth and collect TLC paychecks.  Makes me sick.

Here's the deal.  If you think too much about this and try to make sense out of the things that these people say, you will end up with big headache.  It's not worth it.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 8/14/2019 at 7:38 PM, toodles said:

Here's the deal.  If you think too much about this and try to make sense out of the things that these people say, you will end up with big headache.  It's not worth it.

There is not enough Tylenol for that headache, lol!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 7/22/2019 at 3:58 PM, Spike said:

I just meant that once she could get away she would.  I don’t think she planned to stay the next 50 years with Coltie.

In the cab in NYC Coltie said Larissa withdrew her request for alimony.  But I call bullshit on his histrionics re her initial request for  1k per month.  She would hardly be living the glamorous life on 12k a year.  And with him splitting expenses with Deb I also don’t believe that he could not afford it. Forgo the new car with AC,  d-bag.  I am not suggesting that she should get alimony after a six-month marriage, I just think the crying poor was nonsense.

What's this I'm seeing??? Did Coltee and Larissa break up and file for divorce or already divorced? Whoa, I have yet to see that episode. I watch the series as it evolves but perhaps what I'm seeing which I thought was current is not really current.

@cabarb

This right here (if true) may explain it. 

The leak says Azan Tefou married his cousin when he was 19. And, as an added kicker, 90 Day Fiance the source also says that Nicole Nafziger knew about the marriage the entire time. She found out when she got the paperwork together to marry Azan. In Morocco a man can have up to four wives. But, the first wife has to provide written permission in-person in order to marry.

There have been questions surrounding money Nicole Nafziger forked over to Azan to start a business in Morocco. 90 Day Fiance followers asked when the store would be openl. But, Azan Tefou and Nicole both came back with excuses whenever confronted directly about it. Azan Tefou said he had trouble finding a suitable location. Then Nicole later said there was no store, that she made up the story for drama.

As it turns out, Nicole did hand Azan Tefou $6,000 in cash. But, it wasn’t so they could open a store. According to the source, the money was so Azan could pay off his wife and get a divorce. He told her he was “unhappy” in his marriage to her.

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-leak-azan-married-and-has-3-kids-nicole-staying-at-airbnb-in-morocco/

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Useful 2
On 8/4/2019 at 12:29 PM, LGGirl said:

I agree.  (This is my first post..... not writing much to see how it looks and if I am doing the posting correctly.)

• Love 4
On 7/21/2019 at 10:34 PM, TrininisaScorp said:

You attract what you put out into the world, so Larissa finding someone creepy is no surprise.  He's better looking than Coltie, but if you found bodies in the backyard, I would NOT be surprised.

This tell-all is Jerry Springer level of trashy.  Maybe the trashiest one yet?  How does one measure?

Colt is just a dick.  My friend used to (thankfully, used to!) be married to an asshat like this.  He just talks and talks and is totally meaning to jab and start shit with anyone who is unfortunate to grace his presence.  Once I figured out his game, I didn't take the bait (even when he would say provocative, mildly racist shit) and it drove him crazy.  Everyone ignore Colt.  He'll implode (starting with his moobs, prob). 

Chantel and Pedro walked in keyed up...all producer driven to advertise for the upcoming Family Chantel?!  Man, they were coming in hot too.  

Nicole is my favorite awful delusional person.  She is a nut.  She rolls up in here by herself...again, and she continues to cast judgement and give advice to others.  Bitch?  You see how everyone looked at you when you offered mundane child advice?  No one cares, honey.  That said, Nicole hair is kinda cute.  

Also in the "stay in your lane, bitch" club are Pao and Russ.  How are you going to look down your nose at everyone when y'all got mad problems too?  I cannot with the espicy loudness of Pao's dress AND matching lipstick. Pick. One.  Not. Both. It isn't cute on you and this is 4K, hon.

Trashley and Jay...dude, it's a broken record...he's an immature cheater...she's a sadsack who groomed a 17 yr old.  Leave each other alone.  Gawd.  Can we not have them on another season?!  There is nothing else here. 

Andreii looks like a roided up ventriloquist dummy.  I cannot stop laughing when I see his bitchy expression and his bow tie. 

I haven't read that far into this episode's remarks yet but so far you have nailed it!

On 7/22/2019 at 6:55 AM, alegtostandon said:

I would be thrilled to never see any of these people on my TV screen again.  This is a group of the most vile, self centered,  conceited people I've ever seen.

Chantel considers herself to be the TLC Diva & expects everyone to treat her like royalty.  I thought we were watching a rerun of the DR Wedding episode when she began yelling at  Col-Tee: "... you will not disrespect me like that today,  Good Bye!".  The words & tone were exactly the same she yelled to Sister Nichol.  I was honestly waiting for "slutassbitchasswhore" as she teetered away. 

🤣"slutassbitchasswhore" clomp clomp clomp!